BY LUSH #5 in Facial Cleansers

Keep things bright and bushy with this creamy wash for furry faces. Fresh pineapple juice is full of enzymes to cleanse the skin and zap away dirt and oil, while almond oil, jojoba oil and cupuaçu butter soften and tame even the most unruly beard. With the light citrusy scent of Brazillian orange oil and the super soft feeling, you might find your beard has more admirers than ever before!

• Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin...2 Answers
  • Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been ...2 Answers
  • Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?2 Answers
Alexandra P.
Alexandra P.
Fairview, NJ
Bought this for my boyfriend as part of a gift and he was wary at first cause he hates smelly face and body washes but he gave it a try. He ended up loving the way it left his beard hair! Not super scratchy which is also good for me lol it's like a conditioner for your beard.
Kathryn D.
Kathryn D.
My husband has a very large beard.  I bought him Kalamazoo because I needed him to get a grip on the massive hair attachment to his face.  It was worth EVERY penny! It smells nice, and I can not believe how soft his facial hair is now.  He uses it every day now!
Dael T.
Dael T.
Austin
Great gentle wash for both the face and the beard. Price is good for the amount of product you get. I do like using this product with my Clarisonic since it is very gentle, it's a perfect combo. Love the ecofriendly packaging too. Always gotta restock on this when running low!
Colin H.
Colin H.
Fairbanks, AK
This stuff is the best ever. I used to have really dry skin under my beard with really bad acne that hurt but after I started using "Kalamazoo" the acne is gone and my skin feels great. After I wash I use Lush's "R+B Hair Moisturizer" which leaves my beard super soft.
Maria Z.
Maria Z.
I love this stuff I  wasn't sure about it at first because its a beard wash and I don't have one so I wasn't sure if it would work but I ended up choosing it over 9 to 5 because I was worried 9 to 5 would leave a film behind.This stuff leaves my face feeling fresh too.
Arzoo P.
Arzoo P.
One of the best facial masks I've tried thus far! Made my skin feel so radiant and smooth! Def met all of my expectations especially for a first time user! The packaging was clean with a modern look. Definetly would buy this product again and recommend it to all my friends!
YOUTUBE: S.
YOUTUBE: S.
Greenwood, MS
I'm in love with this product it leaves my skin so soft. It's very effective I will recommend it to anyone . It's a great value it's not pricey at all . It meet my expectations cause at first I wasn't going to try it but I'm glad I did . I would definitely buy this again .
Carm H.
Carm H.
My husband started to use this, he is a very simple person so thats why i got it for him. He is an account so he is hesitant on spending a lot of money on things but this was so different. He insists on me buying it for him he loves it so much and recommends it to everyone
Riley D.
Riley D.
Bear
I bought this about a year ago and it was decent I was just starting to grow a beard and it was a good facial wash, once I had a full beard I was using it and it dried out my facial hair and made my face itch and really irritating. This is a crappy product just go buy clean and clear if you want a good effective face wash
Yuliya Z.
Yuliya Z.
Manchester, Ct
I bought this for my boyfriend to use. He has a pretty epic beard. He says he was underwhelmed. He didn't feel like his beard actually felt cleaner and more so he says his face didn't really feel clean. I'm disappointed because I love LUSH usually, but this is a miss.
Whitney S.
Whitney S.
Gallatin, TN
Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin. Anyone with a history of cystic acne use this? If so, would you recommend it?
Dania P.
Dania P.
Palm Springs , FL
Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been needing to find a facial wash that wont dry out my skin and cause me to break out. I have combination skin meaning i have oily spots as well as areas that are dry . does any have this issue ? And how well is this product on your skin
amber V.
amber V.
Mount Airy, NC
Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?
Amber W.
Amber W.
Any other ladies use this as their facial clenser?