BY LUSH

Keep things bright and bushy with this creamy wash for furry faces. Fresh pineapple juice is full of enzymes to cleanse the skin and zap away dirt and oil, while almond oil, jojoba oil and cupuaçu butter soften and tame even the most unruly beard. With the light citrusy scent of Brazillian orange oil and the super soft feeling, you might find your beard has more admirers than ever before!

• Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin...2 Answers
  • Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been ...2 Answers
  • Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?2 Answers
Jenny C.
Williamsville, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband who prefers his plain bar soap and nothing frilly fell in love with this product. It keeps his beard soft and keeps him from breaking out under the beard.
I was also very impressed with the speed that I got the product once I ordered it online (ordered on a Monday- received that Thursday)
Jordan M.
Columbus , OH
Originally bought this product for my boyfriend but ended up using it myself as well. Does not work well to remove makeup but is a great face wash for after using a makeup wipe. We continue to repurchase and love the gentleness of the product as well as its ability to leave our faces squeaky clean!
Kira O.
Pecks Mill
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells amazing! I love the way it makes my face feel when I've used it. I don't have a beard myself, but my boyfriend who does have a beard also uses this! It makes his beard hair super soft and always makes our skin super soft. It's also great that the packaging is recyclable, especially since I can get a free product once I have 5 empty pots!
Hailey W.
Calhoun
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love lush products! All of their products our so soothing and soft! Sometimes can get pricy but overall amazing quality! Love the feeling it's very gentle! It was very effective! Started seeing results after a week of use but now I'm out and need more! Just have not had enough time to get some!
Jennifer C.
Seekonk, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it! Bought this as a face and beard wash for the hubby but ended up using it as a face wash myself. Leaves your skin feeling so ridiculously soft and smooth, and would leave his beard soft and smelling amazing! Only downside is the packaging. I used to keep it in the shower and would hate digging my fingers in the tub and scooping out product and then have to screw on the lid before water got inside.
Samantha V.
Macclennny
I bought this for my husband for Christmas last year. He loves it! It gets his beard really clean. It doesn't dry out his skin like some washes. The smell is light and fresh, but not girly. His beard is easier to manage after washing with this. This will become a regular product for him!
Kaelin A.
Menifee
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product has a nice fresh smell to it! It makes your skin feel nice and hydrated as well. It is very moisturizing and makes my pores feel super smooth and clean. I would recommend this to a friend. It is a great natural alternative to products that might have harmful chemicals in them.
Youana G.
Lavergne TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is so good so softening and clears my pores it's amazing would recommend for every skin type I use it alote and it stays with you for a long time I've had mine for a couple of months just in love with it
Colee P.
Ankeny, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this for my boyfriend and he loved it! His beard is normally very prickly and stiff; plus he has sensitive skin so he kept getting rashes and reactions from his other products. This wash from lush has been amazing in making his beard super soft and being gentle on his skin!
Carcyn C.
Grand Prairie
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to face wash I mean GO TO. I have to use it everyday. It's such a good price all of the product you get and I usually think Lush is overpriced. I bought it from the galleria mall and that was the smartest investment I made that day. I recon this for all ages 10/10.
Liz N.
How many washes does it take before you notice a more tamed/cleaner beard?
Whitney S.
Gallatin, TN
Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin. Anyone with a history of cystic acne use this? If so, would you recommend it?
Dania P.
Palm Springs, FL
Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been needing to find a facial wash that wont dry out my skin and cause me to break out. I have combination skin meaning i have oily spots as well as areas that are dry . does any have this issue ? And how well is this product on your skin
amber V.
Mount Airy, NC
Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?
Amber W.
Any other ladies use this as their facial clenser?