BY LUSH

Keep things bright and bushy with this creamy wash for furry faces. Fresh pineapple juice is full of enzymes to cleanse the skin and zap away dirt and oil, while almond oil, jojoba oil and cupuaçu butter soften and tame even the most unruly beard. With the light citrusy scent of Brazillian orange oil and the super soft feeling, you might find your beard has more admirers than ever before!

• Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin...2 Answers
  • Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been ...2 Answers
  • Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?2 Answers
Maiya N.
Long Beach , CA
I got this from Lush after my boyfriend complained about not feeling like he could get a deep cleanse with his sense beard. He says it left behind a fresh tingly feeling that ensures him that he was able to get a thorough cleanse. This tub has lasted us quite a while, but I do feel that will repurchase in the future.
Taihyatti✨Y A.
Detroit
The Lush Beard and Facial Wash was great on my skin. Due to the fact that my skin is very sensitive, this product did not burn or leave my skin completely dry . I purchased it twice and I'd recommend it to everyone I know.
Caleigh M.
San Marcos
Honestly a fantastic product! Don't let the beard part of the name throw you off, it's great for women as well!! This product made my skin soft and really helped with my acne. I've always had problem skin and this really stopped that. I recommend this product to anyone with breakouts!! All around great product!
Ini A.
Its very soft it feels amaze balls. i love it so much. Its not like the others where it itches or burns your eyes. I also bought online. Very reasonable price not to much not to little. Thi is very good. I really want to use it again. If i got it i would be so happy. LUSH Kalamazoo Beard and Facial Wash
Larissa W.
My boyfriend loves this product. I first got it for hi because his beard was so rough on my skin. He uses this every night as a face and beard wash. It keeps his face free of breakouts and makes his skin and face smell and feel so good. I definitely recommend this for men who just want a one and done product.
Chavelys R.
My husband is obsessed with this beard and face wash. I bought him some for his birthday in November and he has continued to buy this product. Smells great and he loves the way his beard and face feel. If you like it, I recommend buying the larger container; it's less expensive per ounce and lasts longer.
Jenny C.
Williamsville, NY
My husband who prefers his plain bar soap and nothing frilly fell in love with this product. It keeps his beard soft and keeps him from breaking out under the beard.
I was also very impressed with the speed that I got the product once I ordered it online (ordered on a Monday- received that Thursday)
Jordan M.
Columbus , OH
Originally bought this product for my boyfriend but ended up using it myself as well. Does not work well to remove makeup but is a great face wash for after using a makeup wipe. We continue to repurchase and love the gentleness of the product as well as its ability to leave our faces squeaky clean!
Hailey W.
Calhoun
I love lush products! All of their products our so soothing and soft! Sometimes can get pricy but overall amazing quality! Love the feeling it's very gentle! It was very effective! Started seeing results after a week of use but now I'm out and need more! Just have not had enough time to get some!
Kira O.
Pecks Mill
Smells amazing! I love the way it makes my face feel when I've used it. I don't have a beard myself, but my boyfriend who does have a beard also uses this! It makes his beard hair super soft and always makes our skin super soft. It's also great that the packaging is recyclable, especially since I can get a free product once I have 5 empty pots!
amber a.
Mount Airy, NC
Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?
Liz N.
How many washes does it take before you notice a more tamed/cleaner beard?
Dania P.
Palm Springs, FL
Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been needing to find a facial wash that wont dry out my skin and cause me to break out. I have combination skin meaning i have oily spots as well as areas that are dry . does any have this issue ? And how well is this product on your skin
Whitney S.
Gallatin, TN
Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin. Anyone with a history of cystic acne use this? If so, would you recommend it?
Amber W.
Any other ladies use this as their facial clenser?