BY LUSH

Keep things bright and bushy with this creamy wash for furry faces. Fresh pineapple juice is full of enzymes to cleanse the skin and zap away dirt and oil, while almond oil, jojoba oil and cupuaçu butter soften and tame even the most unruly beard. With the light citrusy scent of Brazillian orange oil and the super soft feeling, you might find your beard has more admirers than ever before!

• Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin. ...2 Answers
  • Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been ne...2 Answers
  • Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?2 Answers
Jenni J.
Jenni J.
Mcdonough, GA
My husband is a mechanic and he gets awful grime at work. He has hyper sensitive skin so I keep him well supplied with lush products. This has become his most favourite items as of recent. It works to cleanse the skin and tame the hair with a non overpowering scent. Can be used every day!
Farjana R.
Farjana R.
Jackson Heights, NY
My boyfriend is a big fan of this scrub as he has sensitive skin and coarse facial hair prone to ingrowns. It was able to scrub and exfoliate while not over drying his face and that’s good. He would definitely buy again and again and again.
Sasha H.
Sasha H.
Westford, VT
I love this mask. It is so nice and smells so good. It met my expectations and exceeded them too. It is gentle and leaves my facial skin soft and smooth. This is my first time using this product but not my last. I will defiantly buy again.
Kendra C.
Kendra C.
Visalia
When using this product you will know why it's called lush. That packaging screams out buy me. I rested lush off line and I received it in a timely manner. This product was very good. I would defiantly consider using this product again.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Orlando, FL
This product is very cleansing for my boyfriend's beard, and is super effective! It's was an amazing price, and perfect for his birthday gift. I walked into Lush, saw it and instantly bought it! However, it could be more moisturizing.
Lesley M.
Lesley M.
Kalamazoo is one of my favorite cleansers to remove makeup or if I'm having a dry skin day. I've repurchased this twice now, and have also gifted it to several male friends who DO have beards and love it! It softens your skin and facial hair, and has a great, fresh scent!
Ini A.
Ini A.
Its very soft it feels amaze balls. i love it so much. Its not like the others where it itches or burns your eyes. I also bought online. Very reasonable price not to much not to little. Thi is very good. I really want to use it again. If i got it i would be so happy. LUSH Kalamazoo Beard and Facial Wash
Shaleontyne C.
Shaleontyne C.
Romulus, MI
I buy this for my husband and it smells so great. It makes his skin so smooth and luscious. It also makes me want to continuously sniff his beard. The light fragrance seems to linger all day. I would definitely recommend it.
Kelsi P.
Kelsi P.
I love this stuff. It eliminates beard dander, and keeps your face clean and moist. The smell is refreshing, the greasy ingredients in the wash are apparent. It always meets expectations. My friends and family get this has a gift for me every year for my birthday.
Kelc W.
Kelc W.
Haslett, MI
Originally bought for my husband but ended up needing to use it one day and loved it. Has a bright, crisp smell to it with a very subtle grit. Felt great lathering on in the shower and allowing hot water to steam it off.
Whitney S.
Whitney S.
Gallatin, TN
Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin. Anyone with a history of cystic acne use this? If so, would you recommend it?
Dania P.
Dania P.
Palm Springs , FL
Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been needing to find a facial wash that wont dry out my skin and cause me to break out. I have combination skin meaning i have oily spots as well as areas that are dry . does any have this issue ? And how well is this product on your skin
amber V.
amber V.
Mount Airy, NC
Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?
Amber W.
Amber W.
Any other ladies use this as their facial clenser?