BY LUSH

Keep things bright and bushy with this creamy wash for furry faces. Fresh pineapple juice is full of enzymes to cleanse the skin and zap away dirt and oil, while almond oil, jojoba oil and cupuaçu butter soften and tame even the most unruly beard. With the light citrusy scent of Brazillian orange oil and the super soft feeling, you might find your beard has more admirers than ever before!

• Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin...2 Answers
  • Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been ...2 Answers
  • Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?2 Answers
Desiree S.
Concord, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Facial masks is one of my favorite things and this is one of my favorites as well it smells so good and it never lets me down the price is totally worth it I would definitely buy again and recommend to anybody that is looking for a good facial mask
Heather V.
Bought this for my husband and now he understands my complete obsession with Lush! Not only does this leave his face clean and his beard soft, but it doesn't dry him out like so many other products he's tried. It's also fragrance free and alcohol free so his skin is soft as a babies.
Tiffany B.
Romulus
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very smooth and soft, I really like this prude the, it made my skin feel super soft, it had nice packaging, it was packaged nice and tight, it was very gentle, their could be a little room for improvement but I would recommend this to others.
Olivia M.
Vancouver
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is definitely good for making your skin super soft and hydrated but I'm not a big fan of the smell. It comes with a lot for the price, which is awesome and i love the cool feeling on my skin. I've used this product multiple times and it definitely has a lasting effect on my skin keeping it super soft and silky.
Bailey W.
Madison, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't use this myself, but I bought if for my boyfriend and he loves it! It keeps his beard and face clean, without getting any product caught in his beard. And I love it because it keeps his beard incredibly soft and smelling lovely! Highly recommended for anyone who has a beard or regularly has to kiss a bearded face!
Maiya N.
Long Beach , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this from Lush after my boyfriend complained about not feeling like he could get a deep cleanse with his sense beard. He says it left behind a fresh tingly feeling that ensures him that he was able to get a thorough cleanse. This tub has lasted us quite a while, but I do feel that will repurchase in the future.
Ini A.
Its very soft it feels amaze balls. i love it so much. Its not like the others where it itches or burns your eyes. I also bought online. Very reasonable price not to much not to little. Thi is very good. I really want to use it again. If i got it i would be so happy. LUSH Kalamazoo Beard and Facial Wash
Caleigh M.
San Marcos
Honestly a fantastic product! Don't let the beard part of the name throw you off, it's great for women as well!! This product made my skin soft and really helped with my acne. I've always had problem skin and this really stopped that. I recommend this product to anyone with breakouts!! All around great product!
Taihyatti✨Y A.
Detroit
The Lush Beard and Facial Wash was great on my skin. Due to the fact that my skin is very sensitive, this product did not burn or leave my skin completely dry . I purchased it twice and I'd recommend it to everyone I know.
Larissa W.
My boyfriend loves this product. I first got it for hi because his beard was so rough on my skin. He uses this every night as a face and beard wash. It keeps his face free of breakouts and makes his skin and face smell and feel so good. I definitely recommend this for men who just want a one and done product.
Liz N.
How many washes does it take before you notice a more tamed/cleaner beard?
Whitney S.
Gallatin, TN
Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin. Anyone with a history of cystic acne use this? If so, would you recommend it?
Dania P.
Palm Springs, FL
Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been needing to find a facial wash that wont dry out my skin and cause me to break out. I have combination skin meaning i have oily spots as well as areas that are dry . does any have this issue ? And how well is this product on your skin
amber V.
Mount Airy, NC
Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?
Amber W.
Any other ladies use this as their facial clenser?