BY LUSH

Keep things bright and bushy with this creamy wash for furry faces. Fresh pineapple juice is full of enzymes to cleanse the skin and zap away dirt and oil, while almond oil, jojoba oil and cupuaçu butter soften and tame even the most unruly beard. With the light citrusy scent of Brazillian orange oil and the super soft feeling, you might find your beard has more admirers than ever before!

• Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin. ...2 Answers
  • Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been ne...2 Answers
  • Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?2 Answers
Molly L.
Molly L.
I didn't personally use this BUT used it on my boyfriends goatee. It was his first time ever using anything on it! I liked how soft his face and goat was afterwards. The hair didn't feel as course. He seemed to like it too even if he didn't say so ;)
Iana T.
Iana T.
New York
I purchased this facial wash because of the reviews... it does not disappoint! Please don't stop making this one, Lush!! I love the texture, the way it makes my skin feel after using, smells nice and the best part, it completely removes my eye makeup without irritation! (ps - my eyes are super sensitive) This will be a staple in my beauty routine.
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Charleston , WV
I love everything Lush makes! From their reusable containers to their all-natural ingredients, they have the best luxe bath products by far. This leaves my face feeling tingly, fresh and clean. My boyfriend loves to use it too because it conditions his beard and leaves a nice, refreshing scent
Desiree S.
Desiree S.
Concord, CA
Facial masks is one of my favorite things and this is one of my favorites as well it smells so good and it never lets me down the price is totally worth it I would definitely buy again and recommend to anybody that is looking for a good facial mask
Ciera B.
Ciera B.
My husband LOVES this product. His beard can get quite itchy so we purchased this online after receiving other lush products as a gift. It is a bit pricy but worth ever penny to cleanse, moisturizer, and relieve discomfort from his dry itchy beard!
Jenni J.
Jenni J.
Mcdonough, GA
My husband is a mechanic and he gets awful grime at work. He has hyper sensitive skin so I keep him well supplied with lush products. This has become his most favourite items as of recent. It works to cleanse the skin and tame the hair with a non overpowering scent. Can be used every day!
Keyla N.
Keyla N.
Albany, New York
This product was so soft and soothing to the skin and as a gentle face wash can be used on any skin type! I mixed this with Angels on Bare Skin and got the best outcome. I would definitely buy this again but I highly recommend all Lush products!
Farjana R.
Farjana R.
Jackson Heights, NY
My boyfriend is a big fan of this scrub as he has sensitive skin and coarse facial hair prone to ingrowns. It was able to scrub and exfoliate while not over drying his face and that’s good. He would definitely buy again and again and again.
Sasha H.
Sasha H.
Westford, VT
I love this mask. It is so nice and smells so good. It met my expectations and exceeded them too. It is gentle and leaves my facial skin soft and smooth. This is my first time using this product but not my last. I will defiantly buy again.
Kendra C.
Kendra C.
Visalia
When using this product you will know why it's called lush. That packaging screams out buy me. I rested lush off line and I received it in a timely manner. This product was very good. I would defiantly consider using this product again.
Whitney S.
Whitney S.
Gallatin, TN
Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin. Anyone with a history of cystic acne use this? If so, would you recommend it?
Dania P.
Dania P.
Palm Springs , FL
Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been needing to find a facial wash that wont dry out my skin and cause me to break out. I have combination skin meaning i have oily spots as well as areas that are dry . does any have this issue ? And how well is this product on your skin
amber V.
amber V.
Mount Airy, NC
Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?
Amber W.
Amber W.
Any other ladies use this as their facial clenser?