BY LUSH #7 in Facial Cleansers

Keep things bright and bushy with this creamy wash for furry faces. Fresh pineapple juice is full of enzymes to cleanse the skin and zap away dirt and oil, while almond oil, jojoba oil and cupuaçu butter soften and tame even the most unruly beard. With the light citrusy scent of Brazillian orange oil and the super soft feeling, you might find your beard has more admirers than ever before!

• Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin...2 Answers
  • Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been ...2 Answers
  • Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?2 Answers
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Pendleton, OR
This is he only face wash my boyfriend will use!! He has really dry flaky skin under his beard but it instantly stops when he washes wig this!! He washes his beard probably every other day and I will still be able to smell the wash!! It's amazing and I love how shiny his beard is after!
Colee P.
Colee P.
Ankeny, IA
I got this for my boyfriend and he loved it! His beard is normally very prickly and stiff; plus he has sensitive skin so he kept getting rashes and reactions from his other products. This wash from lush has been amazing in making his beard super soft and being gentle on his skin!
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
Raleigh , NC
The packaging of this was amazing and super cute! I loved how they put what the date is was made on it. This product worked well for my husband, but not me unfortunately. I have oily skin and this was not the product for me. But anyone with super dry skin definitely needs to try it!
Laura C.
Laura C.
Constantia, NY
I loved this so much! I bought it for my boyfriend and my dad for christmas and they loved it and i stole some from them and it made my skin feel so soft and it helped with my boyfriends acne. He has it all over his face and after he started using it, his face started clearing up!
Carcyn C.
Carcyn C.
Grand Prairie
This is my go to face wash I mean GO TO. I have to use it everyday. It's such a good price all of the product you get and I usually think Lush is overpriced. I bought it from the galleria mall and that was the smartest investment I made that day. I recon this for all ages 10/10.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Purchase, NY
It made my skin very soft and it even helped me to clear my skin. Lush is a bit on the expensive side but it's definitely worth it. The packaging easy to keep under control without any mess. I've used it multiple times and honestly, it can't be improved it's perfect the way it is.
Brianna M.
Brianna M.
My husband and I love using this product! It's fairly cheap but it makes our skin feel sooo soft! I love using it in the morning because I feel it makes my make up apply so easily! We bought it a while back and still have a good amount of it left over! Would recommend to anyone!
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Whitesburg, KY
My husband love this. So nice. I highly highly recommend this brand. They knock it out of the ballpark each and every time. Extremely affordable and always a great useful purchase. They have always been a must for me. Everyone needs to know about this brand. Everything is so good.
Alexandra P.
Alexandra P.
Fairview, NJ
Bought this for my boyfriend as part of a gift and he was wary at first cause he hates smelly face and body washes but he gave it a try. He ended up loving the way it left his beard hair! Not super scratchy which is also good for me lol it's like a conditioner for your beard.
Dael T.
Dael T.
Austin
Great gentle wash for both the face and the beard. Price is good for the amount of product you get. I do like using this product with my Clarisonic since it is very gentle, it's a perfect combo. Love the ecofriendly packaging too. Always gotta restock on this when running low!
Whitney S.
Whitney S.
Gallatin, TN
Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin. Anyone with a history of cystic acne use this? If so, would you recommend it?
Dania P.
Dania P.
Palm Springs , FL
Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been needing to find a facial wash that wont dry out my skin and cause me to break out. I have combination skin meaning i have oily spots as well as areas that are dry . does any have this issue ? And how well is this product on your skin
amber V.
amber V.
Mount Airy, NC
Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?
Amber W.
Amber W.
Any other ladies use this as their facial clenser?