BY LUSH #1 in Beard Oils, Balms & Washes

Keep things bright and bushy with this creamy wash for furry faces. Fresh pineapple juice is full of enzymes to cleanse the skin and zap away dirt and oil, while almond oil, jojoba oil and cupuaçu butter soften and tame even the most unruly beard. With the light citrusy scent of Brazillian orange oil and the super soft feeling, you might find your beard has more admirers than ever before!

may 1.
COLUMBUS
I love this lush facial wash it really cleans my face it really met my expectations it wasn't pricey it was affordable had really nice packaging it was a big container for the price it really good value I would 100% buy this product again and I deffintley recommend it trust me your missing out.
Yazmin V.
Visalia , CA
Forgot what it says it's for ( beards) I use this as cleanser when I feel like my face has been more dry than usual. The pineapple scent is amazing and every time I use this product my face feels amazing and clean as ever. I will definitely keep repurchasing! Thank you lush man for recommending this to me as a cleanser! LOVE IT! PS. I usually use this with my Clarisonic Mia 2 Clarisonic Mia
Nicole P.
Bonita Spgs, FL
So I bought this for my dad because his beard collects things as most beards do and it grosses me out. At first he laughed at me my dad is one of those biker hard kind of guys and thought this was ridiculous. But it really made his beard softer. He hates the smell but his girlfriend is fine with it because, "it makes kissing feel less like kissing a cactus and more like kissing a face"
Dani D.
Old Westbury, NY
This has been a godsend for me. Not that I have a beard but it's so gentle but more effective than the ultra bland wash that I was recommended by the Lush crew as well. Same black packaging as the rest of the lush products but I'd love if they got their containers printed rather than a sticker because the ink on the sticker does tend to flake off but otherwise I'd highly recommend!
LEAH H.
Howell, MI
By far the best products I've ever used. I'm absolutely obsessed with lush products. There field with tons of Natural botanicals and minerals also made by plants instead of harsh chemicals. As somebody who tries to live is chemically free as possible this is by far my favorite brand I would suggest it to anyone of any age with any issues that they want to fix it is worth every penny
Natasha S.
Heath, OH
I know this says beard and face wash...but this is the go-to cleanser for my husband and I, and we don't have beards. Not only is it cleansing, it is also moisturizing. We use it every day. It has lessened our breakouts and is very easy to use. I recommended it to my brother in law and he now uses it every day as well. Be sure to ask for a sample next time you're in Lush!
Victoria C.
Portland, OR
This is he only face wash my boyfriend will use!! He has really dry flaky skin under his beard but it instantly stops when he washes wig this!! He washes his beard probably every other day and I will still be able to smell the wash!! It's amazing and I love how shiny his beard is after!
Jeremy P.
Marina Dl Rey, CA
I have pretty dry skin and my beard tends to flake if I keep scratching at it throughout the day. I cam across this project and it does a great job of fixing the problem but it is slightly expensive since it uses all-natural ingredients. With that being said, I still use it when ever my skin is especially dry and within in a couple days I'm back to normal.
Gloria O.
Santa Fe Spgs, CA
Got this in a Christmas gift set and had left it in the bathroom for my Husband to use but ended up loving it myself. It feels so good on the skin and applies to creamy. It doesn't really lather but you can almost feel the cleansing that happens as you massage it into the face. I really love the smell too. I really feel like you can't go wrong with lush products
Desiree S.
Concord , CA
Facial masks is one of my favorite things and this is one of my favorites as well it smells so good and it never lets me down the price is totally worth it I would definitely buy again and recommend to anybody that is looking for a good facial mask
Liz N.
How many washes does it take before you notice a more tamed/cleaner beard?
Jessie P.
Petite, NB
What is that for?
amber a.
Mount Airy, NC
Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?
Stephanie F.
Brick, NJ
Can you use this for your hair?
Amber W.
Any other ladies use this as their facial clenser?