BY LUSH

Keep things bright and bushy with this creamy wash for furry faces. Fresh pineapple juice is full of enzymes to cleanse the skin and zap away dirt and oil, while almond oil, jojoba oil and cupuaçu butter soften and tame even the most unruly beard. With the light citrusy scent of Brazillian orange oil and the super soft feeling, you might find your beard has more admirers than ever before!

• Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin...2 Answers
  • Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been ...2 Answers
  • Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?2 Answers
Victoria C.
['Portland', ''], OR
This is he only face wash my boyfriend will use!! He has really dry flaky skin under his beard but it instantly stops when he washes wig this!! He washes his beard probably every other day and I will still be able to smell the wash!! It's amazing and I love how shiny his beard is after!
Gloria O.
Santa Fe Spgs, CA
Got this in a Christmas gift set and had left it in the bathroom for my Husband to use but ended up loving it myself. It feels so good on the skin and applies to creamy. It doesn't really lather but you can almost feel the cleansing that happens as you massage it into the face. I really love the smell too. I really feel like you can't go wrong with lush products
Jeremy P.
La Mirada, CA
I have pretty dry skin and my beard tends to flake if I keep scratching at it throughout the day. I cam across this project and it does a great job of fixing the problem but it is slightly expensive since it uses all-natural ingredients. With that being said, I still use it when ever my skin is especially dry and within in a couple days I'm back to normal.
Desiree S.
Concord, CA
Facial masks is one of my favorite things and this is one of my favorites as well it smells so good and it never lets me down the price is totally worth it I would definitely buy again and recommend to anybody that is looking for a good facial mask
Stephanie W.
Lackawanna, NY
My boyfriend absolutely loves this product. I brought him home a sample and he's been buying it ever since. It helps his skin stay clear and gives great volume to his beard. The smell is super pleasing and fresh. It also lasts all day. I'm so happy I could find a lush product that my guy truly raves about. I would totally recommend this product to others.
Heather V.
Bought this for my husband and now he understands my complete obsession with Lush! Not only does this leave his face clean and his beard soft, but it doesn't dry him out like so many other products he's tried. It's also fragrance free and alcohol free so his skin is soft as a babies.
Tiffany B.
Romulus, MI
Very smooth and soft, I really like this prude the, it made my skin feel super soft, it had nice packaging, it was packaged nice and tight, it was very gentle, their could be a little room for improvement but I would recommend this to others.
Olivia M.
Vancouver
This product is definitely good for making your skin super soft and hydrated but I'm not a big fan of the smell. It comes with a lot for the price, which is awesome and i love the cool feeling on my skin. I've used this product multiple times and it definitely has a lasting effect on my skin keeping it super soft and silky.
Bailey W.
Madison, WI
I don't use this myself, but I bought if for my boyfriend and he loves it! It keeps his beard and face clean, without getting any product caught in his beard. And I love it because it keeps his beard incredibly soft and smelling lovely! Highly recommended for anyone who has a beard or regularly has to kiss a bearded face!
Riley D.
Bear
I bought this about a year ago and it was decent I was just starting to grow a beard and it was a good facial wash, once I had a full beard I was using it and it dried out my facial hair and made my face itch and really irritating. This is a crappy product just go buy clean and clear if you want a good effective face wash
amber a.
Mount Airy, NC
Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?
Liz N.
How many washes does it take before you notice a more tamed/cleaner beard?
Dania P.
Palm Springs, FL
Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been needing to find a facial wash that wont dry out my skin and cause me to break out. I have combination skin meaning i have oily spots as well as areas that are dry . does any have this issue ? And how well is this product on your skin
Whitney S.
Gallatin, TN
Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin. Anyone with a history of cystic acne use this? If so, would you recommend it?
Amber W.
Any other ladies use this as their facial clenser?