BY LUSH

Keep things bright and bushy with this creamy wash for furry faces. Fresh pineapple juice is full of enzymes to cleanse the skin and zap away dirt and oil, while almond oil, jojoba oil and cupuaçu butter soften and tame even the most unruly beard. With the light citrusy scent of Brazillian orange oil and the super soft feeling, you might find your beard has more admirers than ever before!

• Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin. ...2 Answers
  • Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been ne...2 Answers
  • Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?2 Answers
Sean E.
Sean E.
Collingswood, NJ
It leaves you feeling fresh and scented with citrus. However, I don’t believe it really softens your beard. I mostly purchased this product hoping it would soften my beard as everyone in the Lush store was raving about. But it really didn’t make a difference at all.
ĒŠmË f.
ĒŠmË f.
i use this when ever i have my occasional saturday spa day where i pop in a lush bath bond and a face mask and read my book, and this was just perfect. it worked wonders for my skin as well as just being s fun thing. i will say i am not a fan of the almond spell.
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
My husband uses this and I am writing a review form the nose of his wife and omg it is the most dreamy smell I have ever had. I swear I love feeling his beard how soft it is and his face does not look like the beard is about to crunch off. It is a great product.
Esmeralda C.
Esmeralda C.
Cudahy
Not just men and their beards, but for your skin too. Very gentle very moisturizing. Simple packaging that can be returned to the sorry after use. I worked at lush and love all their products. Definitely would recommend you give their natural products a try.
Chavelys R.
Chavelys R.
My husband is obsessed with this beard and face wash. I bought him some for his birthday in November and he has continued to buy this product. Smells great and he loves the way his beard and face feel. If you like it, I recommend buying the larger container; it's less expensive per ounce and lasts longer.
Megs W.
Megs W.
Lush is one of my favorite cosmetic stores. I fully support their cause and their ethics. It the consumer world it's so important to find brands like Lush that care about their ingredients. This face wash is pure, organic and vegan. How can you not love it?
Ceci C.
Ceci C.
Chula Vista , CA
My husband really like this product, he says it leaves his skin and beard feeling smooth and he loves the smell. It's a little over priced for how much you get and how long it last. Would buy it again but won't think twice about buying him something else.
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
Columbus, OH
Originally bought this product for my boyfriend but ended up using it myself as well. Does not work well to remove makeup but is a great face wash for after using a makeup wipe. We continue to repurchase and love the gentleness of the product as well as its ability to leave our faces squeaky clean!
Hayley D.
Hayley D.
Oakdale, PA
My boyfriend is totally obsessed with this stuff. As always lush met my expectations and keeps his beard soft and under control. It's a little pricey but understandable because it is all natural. The only improvement is the thick consistency makes it a little hard to use.
Mathew B.
Mathew B.
The most refreshing beard and face wash I've ever used. Lush makes great products out of healthy fresh ingredients. I consistently make the 40 minute drive for these products because it's such a fun shopping experience. Employees are always helpful and the products consistently met satisfaction.
amber V.
amber V.
Mount Airy, NC
Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?
Dania P.
Dania P.
Palm Springs , FL
Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been needing to find a facial wash that wont dry out my skin and cause me to break out. I have combination skin meaning i have oily spots as well as areas that are dry . does any have this issue ? And how well is this product on your skin
Whitney S.
Whitney S.
Gallatin, TN
Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin. Anyone with a history of cystic acne use this? If so, would you recommend it?
Amber W.
Amber W.
Any other ladies use this as their facial clenser?