BY LUSH #5 in Facial Cleansers

Keep things bright and bushy with this creamy wash for furry faces. Fresh pineapple juice is full of enzymes to cleanse the skin and zap away dirt and oil, while almond oil, jojoba oil and cupuaçu butter soften and tame even the most unruly beard. With the light citrusy scent of Brazillian orange oil and the super soft feeling, you might find your beard has more admirers than ever before!

• Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin...2 Answers
  • Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been ...2 Answers
  • Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?2 Answers
Kira O.
Kira O.
Pecks Mill
Smells amazing! I love the way it makes my face feel when I've used it. I don't have a beard myself, but my boyfriend who does have a beard also uses this! It makes his beard hair super soft and always makes our skin super soft. It's also great that the packaging is recyclable, especially since I can get a free product once I have 5 empty pots!
may 1.
may 1.
COLUMBUS
I love this lush facial wash it really cleans my face it really met my expectations it wasn't pricey it was affordable had really nice packaging it was a big container for the price it really good value I would 100% buy this product again and I deffintley recommend it trust me your missing out.
Hailey W.
Hailey W.
Calhoun
I love lush products! All of their products our so soothing and soft! Sometimes can get pricy but overall amazing quality! Love the feeling it's very gentle! It was very effective! Started seeing results after a week of use but now I'm out and need more! Just have not had enough time to get some!
Mariel M.
Mariel M.
Azusa, CA
While I dont have a beard I do have a face and I absolutely love it. Lush knows what their doing and their products never disappoint. It smells so good and the product lasts for a good while even when my boyfriend uses it. Love you lush and will always support you. Will definitely buy again
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Seekonk, MA
Love it! Bought this as a face and beard wash for the hubby but ended up using it as a face wash myself. Leaves your skin feeling so ridiculously soft and smooth, and would leave his beard soft and smelling amazing! Only downside is the packaging. I used to keep it in the shower and would hate digging my fingers in the tub and scooping out product and then have to screw on the lid before water got inside.
Danya K.
Danya K.
Springfield, Va
LOVE LOVE LOVE 10/10 i would definitely recommend, its worth the hype it was effective and made my skin soft and glowing. This was my first time trying it but I have tried many other Lush products and I would definitely buy it again. Lush is such an amazing company and they never let me down !
Samantha V.
Samantha V.
Baton Rouge
I bought this for my husband for Christmas last year. He loves it! It gets his beard really clean. It doesn't dry out his skin like some washes. The smell is light and fresh, but not girly. His beard is easier to manage after washing with this. This will become a regular product for him!
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Pendleton, OR
This is he only face wash my boyfriend will use!! He has really dry flaky skin under his beard but it instantly stops when he washes wig this!! He washes his beard probably every other day and I will still be able to smell the wash!! It's amazing and I love how shiny his beard is after!
D'Nyzah W.
D'Nyzah W.
Lorain, OH
I like the product it was really good and it got my face really clean. I bought it at my local mall. They had a good desplay. It waz amazing on my face and a good exfoliator. It surpassed my expectations by far. I think that this product was everything that i was looking for and more.
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
Crossville, TN
This is one of the only products I can get my hubby to use I personally love it when he shaves but a lot of the time he likes to let it grow out. And when he does this is the product that I get for him it's definitely worth the price I don't think they could improve this product anymore
Whitney S.
Whitney S.
Gallatin, TN
Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin. Anyone with a history of cystic acne use this? If so, would you recommend it?
Dania P.
Dania P.
Palm Springs , FL
Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been needing to find a facial wash that wont dry out my skin and cause me to break out. I have combination skin meaning i have oily spots as well as areas that are dry . does any have this issue ? And how well is this product on your skin
amber V.
amber V.
Mount Airy, NC
Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?
Amber W.
Amber W.
Any other ladies use this as their facial clenser?