BY LUSH #10 in Facial Cleansers

Keep things bright and bushy with this creamy wash for furry faces. Fresh pineapple juice is full of enzymes to cleanse the skin and zap away dirt and oil, while almond oil, jojoba oil and cupuaçu butter soften and tame even the most unruly beard. With the light citrusy scent of Brazillian orange oil and the super soft feeling, you might find your beard has more admirers than ever before!

• Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin. ...2 Answers
  • Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been ne...2 Answers
  • Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?2 Answers
Bailey W.
Bailey W.
Madison
I don't use this myself, but I bought if for my boyfriend and he loves it! It keeps his beard and face clean, without getting any product caught in his beard. And I love it because it keeps his beard incredibly soft and smelling lovely! Highly recommended for anyone who has a beard or regularly has to kiss a bearded face!
Guadalupe Z.
Guadalupe Z.
I bought my bf this and it wotks amazing!!! Its worth the price because my bfs beard and face feels incredibly soft and not only that, it smells so delicious! Its package is nice not so crazy, and definetly worth ever cent! I buy this for him usually during winter because summer he tends to shave off his facial hair.
Maiya N.
Maiya N.
Long Beach , CA
I got this from Lush after my boyfriend complained about not feeling like he could get a deep cleanse with his sense beard. He says it left behind a fresh tingly feeling that ensures him that he was able to get a thorough cleanse. This tub has lasted us quite a while, but I do feel that will repurchase in the future.
Caleigh M.
Caleigh M.
San Marcos
Honestly a fantastic product! Don't let the beard part of the name throw you off, it's great for women as well!! This product made my skin soft and really helped with my acne. I've always had problem skin and this really stopped that. I recommend this product to anyone with breakouts!! All around great product!
Larissa W.
Larissa W.
My boyfriend loves this product. I first got it for hi because his beard was so rough on my skin. He uses this every night as a face and beard wash. It keeps his face free of breakouts and makes his skin and face smell and feel so good. I definitely recommend this for men who just want a one and done product.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Midvale, UT
I bought my boyfriend this wash for his beard and face. The packaging is clean and nice. The wash is a little pricey but it's very worth it. It makes his face and beard super soft and smells awesome. I'd recommend it.
Arielle P.
Arielle P.
Chicago
This is super great smelling and very gentle wash. The consistency is quite odd, when you rub this on your face it comes out as a cream and does not sud up and has zero exfoliation. Then when you rinse it off with water there also is not any bubbles. It almost feels like you aren't cleaning your face.
Jenny C.
Jenny C.
Williamsville, NY
My husband who prefers his plain bar soap and nothing frilly fell in love with this product. It keeps his beard soft and keeps him from breaking out under the beard.
I was also very impressed with the speed that I got the product once I ordered it online (ordered on a Monday- received that Thursday)
may 1.
may 1.
COLUMBUS
I love this lush facial wash it really cleans my face it really met my expectations it wasn't pricey it was affordable had really nice packaging it was a big container for the price it really good value I would 100% buy this product again and I deffintley recommend it trust me your missing out.
Hailey W.
Hailey W.
Calhoun
I love lush products! All of their products our so soothing and soft! Sometimes can get pricy but overall amazing quality! Love the feeling it's very gentle! It was very effective! Started seeing results after a week of use but now I'm out and need more! Just have not had enough time to get some!
Whitney S.
Whitney S.
Gallatin, TN
Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin. Anyone with a history of cystic acne use this? If so, would you recommend it?
Dania P.
Dania P.
Palm Springs , FL
Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been needing to find a facial wash that wont dry out my skin and cause me to break out. I have combination skin meaning i have oily spots as well as areas that are dry . does any have this issue ? And how well is this product on your skin
amber V.
amber V.
Mount Airy, NC
Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?
Amber W.
Amber W.
Any other ladies use this as their facial clenser?