BY LUSH

Keep things bright and bushy with this creamy wash for furry faces. Fresh pineapple juice is full of enzymes to cleanse the skin and zap away dirt and oil, while almond oil, jojoba oil and cupuaçu butter soften and tame even the most unruly beard. With the light citrusy scent of Brazillian orange oil and the super soft feeling, you might find your beard has more admirers than ever before!

• Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin...2 Answers
  • Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been ...2 Answers
  • Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?2 Answers
Alyssa G.
Crossville, TN
This is one of the only products I can get my hubby to use I personally love it when he shaves but a lot of the time he likes to let it grow out. And when he does this is the product that I get for him it's definitely worth the price I don't think they could improve this product anymore
Youana G.
Lavergne TN
This is so good so softening and clears my pores it's amazing would recommend for every skin type I use it alote and it stays with you for a long time I've had mine for a couple of months just in love with it
Laura C.
Constantia, NY
I loved this so much! I bought it for my boyfriend and my dad for christmas and they loved it and i stole some from them and it made my skin feel so soft and it helped with my boyfriends acne. He has it all over his face and after he started using it, his face started clearing up!
Brianna M.
My husband and I love using this product! It's fairly cheap but it makes our skin feel sooo soft! I love using it in the morning because I feel it makes my make up apply so easily! We bought it a while back and still have a good amount of it left over! Would recommend to anyone!
Carcyn C.
Grand Prairie
This is my go to face wash I mean GO TO. I have to use it everyday. It's such a good price all of the product you get and I usually think Lush is overpriced. I bought it from the galleria mall and that was the smartest investment I made that day. I recon this for all ages 10/10.
Dael T.
Austin, TX
Great gentle wash for both the face and the beard. Price is good for the amount of product you get. I do like using this product with my Clarisonic since it is very gentle, it's a perfect combo. Love the ecofriendly packaging too. Always gotta restock on this when running low!
Katie W.
So I actually don't use this product myself. But my husband loooooves this stuff. Every few weeks, I'm in Lush buying this again. He loves the way it makes his skin feel while also moisturizing his beard. It leaves him soft and smelling like pineapple, which is a treat for me!
Yummy yummy yummy!! This cleanser is so creamy and hydrating. I love to use it on the days when I don't need a lot of skin care action or in the mornings when I need a gentle cleanse. The packaging is nice, pretty basic but that doesn't matter to me BC the cleanser is awesome.
Kathryn D.
My husband has a very large beard.  I bought him Kalamazoo because I needed him to get a grip on the massive hair attachment to his face.  It was worth EVERY penny! It smells nice, and I can not believe how soft his facial hair is now.  He uses it every day now!
Courtney W.
Raleigh, NC
The packaging of this was amazing and super cute! I loved how they put what the date is was made on it. This product worked well for my husband, but not me unfortunately. I have oily skin and this was not the product for me. But anyone with super dry skin definitely needs to try it!
amber V.
Mount Airy, NC
Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?
Dania P.
Palm Springs, FL
Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been needing to find a facial wash that wont dry out my skin and cause me to break out. I have combination skin meaning i have oily spots as well as areas that are dry . does any have this issue ? And how well is this product on your skin
Whitney S.
Gallatin, TN
Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin. Anyone with a history of cystic acne use this? If so, would you recommend it?
Amber W.
Any other ladies use this as their facial clenser?
Liz N.
How many washes does it take before you notice a more tamed/cleaner beard?