BY LUSH

Keep things bright and bushy with this creamy wash for furry faces. Fresh pineapple juice is full of enzymes to cleanse the skin and zap away dirt and oil, while almond oil, jojoba oil and cupuaçu butter soften and tame even the most unruly beard. With the light citrusy scent of Brazillian orange oil and the super soft feeling, you might find your beard has more admirers than ever before!

• Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin. ...2 Answers
  • Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been ne...2 Answers
  • Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?2 Answers
Mariel M.
Mariel M.
Azusa, CA
While I dont have a beard I do have a face and I absolutely love it. Lush knows what their doing and their products never disappoint. It smells so good and the product lasts for a good while even when my boyfriend uses it. Love you lush and will always support you. Will definitely buy again
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Pendleton, OR
This is he only face wash my boyfriend will use!! He has really dry flaky skin under his beard but it instantly stops when he washes wig this!! He washes his beard probably every other day and I will still be able to smell the wash!! It's amazing and I love how shiny his beard is after!
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
Raleigh , NC
The packaging of this was amazing and super cute! I loved how they put what the date is was made on it. This product worked well for my husband, but not me unfortunately. I have oily skin and this was not the product for me. But anyone with super dry skin definitely needs to try it!
Colee P.
Colee P.
Ankeny, IA
I got this for my boyfriend and he loved it! His beard is normally very prickly and stiff; plus he has sensitive skin so he kept getting rashes and reactions from his other products. This wash from lush has been amazing in making his beard super soft and being gentle on his skin!
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Whitesburg, KY
My husband love this. So nice. I highly highly recommend this brand. They knock it out of the ballpark each and every time. Extremely affordable and always a great useful purchase. They have always been a must for me. Everyone needs to know about this brand. Everything is so good.
Laura C.
Laura C.
Constantia, NY
I loved this so much! I bought it for my boyfriend and my dad for christmas and they loved it and i stole some from them and it made my skin feel so soft and it helped with my boyfriends acne. He has it all over his face and after he started using it, his face started clearing up!
Amber🐝 #.
Amber🐝 #.
Yummy yummy yummy!! This cleanser is so creamy and hydrating. I love to use it on the days when I don't need a lot of skin care action or in the mornings when I need a gentle cleanse. The packaging is nice, pretty basic but that doesn't matter to me BC the cleanser is awesome.
Alexandra P.
Alexandra P.
Fairview, NJ
Bought this for my boyfriend as part of a gift and he was wary at first cause he hates smelly face and body washes but he gave it a try. He ended up loving the way it left his beard hair! Not super scratchy which is also good for me lol it's like a conditioner for your beard.
Colin H.
Colin H.
Fairbanks, AK
This stuff is the best ever. I used to have really dry skin under my beard with really bad acne that hurt but after I started using "Kalamazoo" the acne is gone and my skin feels great. After I wash I use Lush's "R+B Hair Moisturizer" which leaves my beard super soft.
Carm H.
Carm H.
My husband started to use this, he is a very simple person so thats why i got it for him. He is an account so he is hesitant on spending a lot of money on things but this was so different. He insists on me buying it for him he loves it so much and recommends it to everyone
amber V.
amber V.
Mount Airy, NC
Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?
Dania P.
Dania P.
Palm Springs , FL
Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been needing to find a facial wash that wont dry out my skin and cause me to break out. I have combination skin meaning i have oily spots as well as areas that are dry . does any have this issue ? And how well is this product on your skin
Whitney S.
Whitney S.
Gallatin, TN
Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin. Anyone with a history of cystic acne use this? If so, would you recommend it?
Amber W.
Amber W.
Any other ladies use this as their facial clenser?