BY LUSH #5 in Facial Cleansers

Keep things bright and bushy with this creamy wash for furry faces. Fresh pineapple juice is full of enzymes to cleanse the skin and zap away dirt and oil, while almond oil, jojoba oil and cupuaçu butter soften and tame even the most unruly beard. With the light citrusy scent of Brazillian orange oil and the super soft feeling, you might find your beard has more admirers than ever before!

• Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin...2 Answers
  • Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been ...2 Answers
  • Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?2 Answers
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Maspeth, NY
This was the first skin care product I tried from Lush. It’s advertised as a beard and facial wash, but even though I don’t have a beard I still really love it. The pineapple that is used in this product really brightens the skin and it is a very creamy facial wash. It leaves my skin bright and squeaky clean without leaving it oily or the opposite, tight. One time while in the shower I realized after shampooing my hair that I was out of hair conditioner and was desperate so I gave this a try and while it wasn’t the best for my hair it worked.
Kitty C.
Kitty C.
I've been a fan of lush for years but it was a little harder for the boyfriend to get on board with this place he only associated with as the store you walk by that smells - a lot. As a an year beard wearer, the skin underneath often took a beating or was ignored completely - until Kalamazoo! Love the smell, love how soft it leaves his beard and after only 2 months of use; the skin underneath is definitely softer and in better condition !
Shelbea C.
Shelbea C.
Chattanooga, TN
I originally bought this for my boyfriend as a beard wash and ended up running out of my face wash and giving it a try. You really can't go wrong with lush products, they all smell wonderful and are usually very gentle. He didn't notice a huge difference in the softness of his beard but for a man that never volunteers to take an extra step when it comes to skin care, he keeps using it and even asked for me to repurchase it!
Yazmin V.
Yazmin V.
Visalia , CA
Forgot what it says it's for ( beards) I use this as cleanser when I feel like my face has been more dry than usual. The pineapple scent is amazing and every time I use this product my face feels amazing and clean as ever. I will definitely keep repurchasing! Thank you lush man for recommending this to me as a cleanser! LOVE IT! PS. I usually use this with my Clarisonic Mia 2 Clarisonic Mia
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Bonita Spgs, FL
So I bought this for my dad because his beard collects things as most beards do and it grosses me out. At first he laughed at me my dad is one of those biker hard kind of guys and thought this was ridiculous. But it really made his beard softer. He hates the smell but his girlfriend is fine with it because, "it makes kissing feel less like kissing a cactus and more like kissing a face"
Dani D.
Dani D.
This has been a godsend for me. Not that I have a beard but it's so gentle but more effective than the ultra bland wash that I was recommended by the Lush crew as well. Same black packaging as the rest of the lush products but I'd love if they got their containers printed rather than a sticker because the ink on the sticker does tend to flake off but otherwise I'd highly recommend!
LEAH H.
LEAH H.
Howell, MI
By far the best products I've ever used. I'm absolutely obsessed with lush products. There field with tons of Natural botanicals and minerals also made by plants instead of harsh chemicals. As somebody who tries to live is chemically free as possible this is by far my favorite brand I would suggest it to anyone of any age with any issues that they want to fix it is worth every penny
Natasha S.
Natasha S.
Heath, OH
I know this says beard and face wash...but this is the go-to cleanser for my husband and I, and we don't have beards. Not only is it cleansing, it is also moisturizing. We use it every day. It has lessened our breakouts and is very easy to use. I recommended it to my brother in law and he now uses it every day as well. Be sure to ask for a sample next time you're in Lush!
Jeremy P.
Jeremy P.
La Mirada, CA
I have pretty dry skin and my beard tends to flake if I keep scratching at it throughout the day. I cam across this project and it does a great job of fixing the problem but it is slightly expensive since it uses all-natural ingredients. With that being said, I still use it when ever my skin is especially dry and within in a couple days I'm back to normal.
Gloria O.
Gloria O.
Santa Fe Spgs, CA
Got this in a Christmas gift set and had left it in the bathroom for my Husband to use but ended up loving it myself. It feels so good on the skin and applies to creamy. It doesn't really lather but you can almost feel the cleansing that happens as you massage it into the face. I really love the smell too. I really feel like you can't go wrong with lush products
Whitney S.
Whitney S.
Gallatin, TN
Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin. Anyone with a history of cystic acne use this? If so, would you recommend it?
Dania P.
Dania P.
Palm Springs , FL
Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been needing to find a facial wash that wont dry out my skin and cause me to break out. I have combination skin meaning i have oily spots as well as areas that are dry . does any have this issue ? And how well is this product on your skin
amber V.
amber V.
Mount Airy, NC
Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?
Amber W.
Amber W.
Any other ladies use this as their facial clenser?