BY LUSH

Keep things bright and bushy with this creamy wash for furry faces. Fresh pineapple juice is full of enzymes to cleanse the skin and zap away dirt and oil, while almond oil, jojoba oil and cupuaçu butter soften and tame even the most unruly beard. With the light citrusy scent of Brazillian orange oil and the super soft feeling, you might find your beard has more admirers than ever before!

• Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin. ...2 Answers
  • Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been ne...2 Answers
  • Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?2 Answers
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Bonita Spgs, FL
So I bought this for my dad because his beard collects things as most beards do and it grosses me out. At first he laughed at me my dad is one of those biker hard kind of guys and thought this was ridiculous. But it really made his beard softer. He hates the smell but his girlfriend is fine with it because, "it makes kissing feel less like kissing a cactus and more like kissing a face"
Dani D.
Dani D.
This has been a godsend for me. Not that I have a beard but it's so gentle but more effective than the ultra bland wash that I was recommended by the Lush crew as well. Same black packaging as the rest of the lush products but I'd love if they got their containers printed rather than a sticker because the ink on the sticker does tend to flake off but otherwise I'd highly recommend!
Natasha S.
Natasha S.
Heath, OH
I know this says beard and face wash...but this is the go-to cleanser for my husband and I, and we don't have beards. Not only is it cleansing, it is also moisturizing. We use it every day. It has lessened our breakouts and is very easy to use. I recommended it to my brother in law and he now uses it every day as well. Be sure to ask for a sample next time you're in Lush!
Gloria O.
Gloria O.
Santa Fe Spgs, CA
Got this in a Christmas gift set and had left it in the bathroom for my Husband to use but ended up loving it myself. It feels so good on the skin and applies to creamy. It doesn't really lather but you can almost feel the cleansing that happens as you massage it into the face. I really love the smell too. I really feel like you can't go wrong with lush products
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Vancouver
This product is definitely good for making your skin super soft and hydrated but I'm not a big fan of the smell. It comes with a lot for the price, which is awesome and i love the cool feeling on my skin. I've used this product multiple times and it definitely has a lasting effect on my skin keeping it super soft and silky.
Maiya N.
Maiya N.
Long Beach , CA
I got this from Lush after my boyfriend complained about not feeling like he could get a deep cleanse with his sense beard. He says it left behind a fresh tingly feeling that ensures him that he was able to get a thorough cleanse. This tub has lasted us quite a while, but I do feel that will repurchase in the future.
Caleigh M.
Caleigh M.
San Marcos
Honestly a fantastic product! Don't let the beard part of the name throw you off, it's great for women as well!! This product made my skin soft and really helped with my acne. I've always had problem skin and this really stopped that. I recommend this product to anyone with breakouts!! All around great product!
Larissa W.
Larissa W.
My boyfriend loves this product. I first got it for hi because his beard was so rough on my skin. He uses this every night as a face and beard wash. It keeps his face free of breakouts and makes his skin and face smell and feel so good. I definitely recommend this for men who just want a one and done product.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Midvale , UT
I bought my boyfriend this wash for his beard and face. The packaging is clean and nice. The wash is a little pricey but it's very worth it. It makes his face and beard super soft and smells awesome. I'd recommend it.
Jenny C.
Jenny C.
Williamsville, NY
My husband who prefers his plain bar soap and nothing frilly fell in love with this product. It keeps his beard soft and keeps him from breaking out under the beard.
I was also very impressed with the speed that I got the product once I ordered it online (ordered on a Monday- received that Thursday)
Whitney S.
Whitney S.
Gallatin, TN
Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin. Anyone with a history of cystic acne use this? If so, would you recommend it?
Dania P.
Dania P.
Palm Springs , FL
Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been needing to find a facial wash that wont dry out my skin and cause me to break out. I have combination skin meaning i have oily spots as well as areas that are dry . does any have this issue ? And how well is this product on your skin
amber V.
amber V.
Mount Airy, NC
Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?
Amber W.
Amber W.
Any other ladies use this as their facial clenser?