BY LUSH

Keep things bright and bushy with this creamy wash for furry faces. Fresh pineapple juice is full of enzymes to cleanse the skin and zap away dirt and oil, while almond oil, jojoba oil and cupuaçu butter soften and tame even the most unruly beard. With the light citrusy scent of Brazillian orange oil and the super soft feeling, you might find your beard has more admirers than ever before!

• Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin...2 Answers
  • Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been ...2 Answers
  • Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?2 Answers
Tori M.
Orlando , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got my boyfriend hooked on this stuff! He uses it like crazy for his beard and he's just obsessed. Keeps his beard feeling nice and soft. 5/5 stars! Worth every penny (his words)
Alfredo N.
Worcester, MA
Have rough facial hair. Like a Brillo pad if you will, my partner didn't enjoy it very much when we locked lips. This product massaged into my facial hair calmed the intensity.
Maria L.
Clovis
Another product me &' my husband use. It was really good, specially for my husband he loved it. Arrived quick when ordering online. Will be purchasing again for my husband !
Sarah B.
Plymouth , MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the way this face wash smells, it works really nice. It doesn't feel really thick when applying it almost feels like a lotion but works and smells awesome!
Bailey R.
Hazle Townshp, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great face wash for men and women. Super refreshing and has a cooling feeling after you rinse your face. Great product for the price of a hand made face wash. Would defiantly buy it again and would recommend it!
Bre B.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Words can't describe how I feel about this product! It exceeded my expectations and I will defiantly be buying this product again. I 100% recommend this product.
December P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't just this because well.. I don't have a beard but my husband really enjoyed the scent, texture and feel of his beard after using this. Great Christmas buy!
Alexandria B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this stuff. It leaves my face feeling awesome. It's a bit pricey but you pay for quality, right? It's an effective cleanser and I'd definitely buy it again.
Andi N.
Rockingham, NC
Obsessed.

After showing my husband LUSH products, he finally asked me "What do they have there that they market towards men?" I showed him a few things online. He wanted to wait until we saw them in store. We drove the 2 hours to the nearest LUSH store and, after letting me shop for a bit, he pulled me to the skincare area. I showed him a bunch of different products, but this is what we walked away with. He has very sensitive and easily irritated skin on his face/beard area. This face wash has completely changed that for him. His very coarse short beard is now much softer and his skin is clearer. We bought the small size and now we have to order the larger size. His words: Don't ever let us run out of this. (Side note: I also have very sensitive skin prone to redness. I've used this and it doesn't irritate me either. I may make the switch as well, even though I'm a beardless lady ;) )
Ashleigh S.
Mount Carroll
This stuff is all that my husband will use for his beard. He loves it and refuses to try anything else. I love it because I know his beard is clean and it smells fresh.
Liz N.
How many washes does it take before you notice a more tamed/cleaner beard?
Whitney S.
Gallatin, TN
Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin. Anyone with a history of cystic acne use this? If so, would you recommend it?
Dania P.
Palm Springs, FL
Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been needing to find a facial wash that wont dry out my skin and cause me to break out. I have combination skin meaning i have oily spots as well as areas that are dry . does any have this issue ? And how well is this product on your skin
amber V.
Mount Airy, NC
Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?
Amber W.
Any other ladies use this as their facial clenser?