BY LUSH

Keep things bright and bushy with this creamy wash for furry faces. Fresh pineapple juice is full of enzymes to cleanse the skin and zap away dirt and oil, while almond oil, jojoba oil and cupuaçu butter soften and tame even the most unruly beard. With the light citrusy scent of Brazillian orange oil and the super soft feeling, you might find your beard has more admirers than ever before!

• Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin...2 Answers
  • Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been ...2 Answers
  • Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?2 Answers
Kaylee B.
tucson
such an amazing product. Is my go to face mask! Leaves my face really smooth and fresh and i love the feeling i have after!! I would definitely 100% recommend this product to anyone who wants a baby soft face!
Domenic F.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is a decent face/beard wash for me. The lemon scent really wakes you up and energizes. It does make your facial hair feel soft and smooth, but as a cleanser it didn’t really do much for my skin. Great to use in the shower in the morning
Shelby S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My boyfriend uses this on his beard, which is pretty long.  I like it because I feel like it get's his beard pretty clean.  Beards harbor a lot of junk but this makes it way better!
Lindsey G.
Rome, GA
This product made my skin feel very smooth and refreshing. Not too pricey for the amount and quality you get. Great quality so you get what you pay for. I thoroughly enjoy using this product.
Samantha O.
Chicago
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband uses this face wash and so when we travel together I️ use it too. It smells really good and does the job. However, I️ need to be careful to use a good moisturizer following it.
Amanda S.
Hampton, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don’t have facial hair obviously but my boyfriend uses this and I can’t lie, I have been using it too! It works great and it smells awesome. So even if your beardless you should give it a try! I love this product
Tori M.
Orlando , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got my boyfriend hooked on this stuff! He uses it like crazy for his beard and he's just obsessed. Keeps his beard feeling nice and soft. 5/5 stars! Worth every penny (his words)
Alfredo N.
Worcester, MA
Have rough facial hair. Like a Brillo pad if you will, my partner didn't enjoy it very much when we locked lips. This product massaged into my facial hair calmed the intensity.
Maria L.
Clovis
Another product me &' my husband use. It was really good, specially for my husband he loved it. Arrived quick when ordering online. Will be purchasing again for my husband !
Sarah B.
Plymouth , MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the way this face wash smells, it works really nice. It doesn't feel really thick when applying it almost feels like a lotion but works and smells awesome!
Liz N.
How many washes does it take before you notice a more tamed/cleaner beard?
Whitney S.
Gallatin, TN
Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin. Anyone with a history of cystic acne use this? If so, would you recommend it?
Dania P.
Palm Springs, FL
Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been needing to find a facial wash that wont dry out my skin and cause me to break out. I have combination skin meaning i have oily spots as well as areas that are dry . does any have this issue ? And how well is this product on your skin
amber V.
Mount Airy, NC
Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?
Amber W.
Any other ladies use this as their facial clenser?