BY LUSH #1 in Beard Oils, Balms & Washes

Keep things bright and bushy with this creamy wash for furry faces. Fresh pineapple juice is full of enzymes to cleanse the skin and zap away dirt and oil, while almond oil, jojoba oil and cupuaçu butter soften and tame even the most unruly beard. With the light citrusy scent of Brazillian orange oil and the super soft feeling, you might find your beard has more admirers than ever before!

Esme H.
My first experience with lush was amazing its a great product! After using it, it leaves your face and hands very soft and has a great smell. It's very gentle and feels great. I especially love the packaging it's a great price for the size and amount!
Tanya M.
Winnetka, CA
I bought this for my husband because his beard would get so rough and course. He uses this everyday and loves this stuff. My husband works in construction and is very simple when it comes to skincare. He says he wouldn't mind picking up another pot.
Cyrene A.
I bought this product for my spouse and he loved it. Most times when it comes to his facial hair he can't seem to keep his skin hydrated but since he has used this it is doing its job. I would really recommend this to others with dry beards.
Ashley D.
Macclesfield, NC
Me and my Hubby love this! Kalamazoo is our favorite facial cleanser. It’s a lovely smell but not too over powering. It’s great for sensitive skin and his beard too! It’s extremely moisturizing which is great for the winter months. A must try!
Alexis P.
This product is magic! Now in order to see its benefits you have to use it continuously and keep your skin on a routine. The size of the pot is incredible. It will take me over a year to use. This cleanser will stay stocked up in my bathroom.
Maya J.
I bought this for my boyfriend and he absolutely loves this face wash! I started using it on myself and the product is super gentle leaving the skin very soft! I would definitely recommend this and will probably purchase again! This time for myself!
Malina B.
Mesa
LUSH Cosmetics Sleepy Body Lotion
This sleepy lotion smells so darn good! I was in the lush store and one of the employees had me try some and I instantly fell in llove. It kept my skin smelling good and feelings so extra soft.
Brittany A.
My husband LOVED this! Tried a sample and he was hooked! Not only did they help tame his beard hair, it made them so SOFT!! Not to mention it smells incredible! Just like pineapples😍 This product is all natural,vegan and cruelty free!
Kiara C.
Elmsford, NY
This product is AMAZING. I know the intensions for this product is a beard wash. But I use it as a daily facial wash and it's is such a gentle, deep cleanse. It effectively takes off all of my makeup, without leaving my face dry. I will definitely purchase this again
member-ec390
Great product. Left my face feeling clean and my beard soft. I was worried that it would make my face feel oily because it was a moisturizer but it did not. Much better than other products I have tried.
Liz N.
How many washes does it take before you notice a more tamed/cleaner beard?
Jessie P.
Petite, NB
What is that for?
amber a.
Mount Airy, NC
Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?
Stephanie F.
Brick, NJ
Can you use this for your hair?
Amber W.
Any other ladies use this as their facial clenser?