BY LUSH #10 in Facial Cleansers

Keep things bright and bushy with this creamy wash for furry faces. Fresh pineapple juice is full of enzymes to cleanse the skin and zap away dirt and oil, while almond oil, jojoba oil and cupuaçu butter soften and tame even the most unruly beard. With the light citrusy scent of Brazillian orange oil and the super soft feeling, you might find your beard has more admirers than ever before!

• Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin. ...2 Answers
  • Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been ne...2 Answers
  • Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?2 Answers
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Sacramento
 I have used  Lush's Kalamazoo beard and facial wash for myself. And I can honestly say, it does really nice Lee for the light hairs on my skin doesn't leave my face dry, is an overall great product if you're a man or a woman. It has a light sent that doesn't linger. I would recommend it  beard and facial wash for myself. And I can honestly say, it does really nice Lee for the light hairs on my skin doesn't leave my face dry, is an overall great product if you're a man or a woman. It has a light sent that doesn't linger. I would recommend it
BRIDGET R.
BRIDGET R.
Tobyhanna, PA
've tried several cleansers from Lush, and I've found that most of them are heavy or leave an oily residue on my combination skin. Kalamazoo is light and washes off easily while leaving my face feeling clean and neutral. Because it doesn't lather, it takes some getting used to, but you end up appreciating the texture because it cleans but doesn't dry out your skin. I've noticed a considerable reduction in the number of pimples since I started using it, and my skin tone seems to have evened out. Overall a great product that I'll continue to use.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
What can I say about this lush product!!! Faultless I use this face wash every single day morning and night and so does my husband! We have two very different skin types my skin is dry/oily and his is prone to breakouts and very oily. This is product is easy to apply and easy to wash off too without leaving eyes stinging or a weird thingy sensation like some other products I've used and it's smelly wonderful!Its removes makeup and grease build up, so far this little pot has lasted nearly 3 months. Worth every penny, I will be buying again
Beckie S.
Beckie S.
Smyrna, GA
Don't be fooled by the "beard" in the title! This cleanser is a great option for women as well. I struggle with sensitive skin and a combination of oily and dry spots. I was looking for a natural option that would help to bring my face back to an even tone and I love Kalamazoo. I had just gotten into the "oil cleansing" trend and went into a Lush store, where an associate helped me find the Kalamazoo cleanser. He explained that there are natural oils in the product that would help to restore balance to the skin, and he was correct!
Brian O.
Brian O.
This product is one that will leave you saying "WOW!!!"  If you have trouble with oily beard hair or have some dry skin in or around your facial hair, then this product is for you!  After using this you'll notice that your beard will have a nice and silky feel to it.  If you're worried about your beard always being extremely rough, this product will help alleviate some of that struggle.  This is a beard conditioner and face wash all in one, as per the title.  Although it honestly works so good.
Xtina B.
Xtina B.
Denton, TX
This product has one of my favorite scents of all time: It's one of those scents that just calms you and relieves anxiety. I am a big fan of lush and lots of lush products, and this was one of my favorite products. I bought it in store and was able to sample before buying. I noticed while sampling that this was a product for me and that it was definitely effective and worth the money. I bought a full size container and was not disappointed. I will continue to use this product and other lush products in the future!
Krystine L.
Krystine L.
Portland, ME
I have turned my fiancé into a lushie with this product. He's been growing out his beard for the past year and it was starting to look and feel a little rough. He tried a few beard washes and creams which helped a little, and I picked this up one day thinking it wouldn't hurt to try. He instantly loved it! It made his beard very soft(it was starting to feel like a brillo pad...) and much tamer after one use.
seebreebe B.
seebreebe B.
Passaic
I absolutely love Kalamazoo, there are a bunch of fresh fruit juices with enzymes that eat away at dead skin. There are also a bunch of butters in this product as well. It leaves my skin feeling so soft but so clean. It's marketed as a beard and facial wash, so it is one of the more "manly" products of Lush but this product is sutible to normal to dry skin. I use this to take off my make up if I don't want to over wash my skin. Amazing, I will always be well stocked with this product.
Lisset C.
Lisset C.
Phoenix , Az
Favorite Lush product EVER! This product at first seemed a little intimidating because it says Beard wash in the label but this wash so gentle and soft on my skin. A lot of facial washes leave my skin feeling tight because of the   Salicylic  acids but because of the natural ingredients in the Kalamazoo face wash my face felt moisturized after I patted it dry. I also use this to wash of my makeup, I just take a good scoop and work it in my face and I find that it breaks makeup down (on days where I wear a light foundation and powder) very well. Definitely a must try!
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Maspeth, NY
This was the first skin care product I tried from Lush. It’s advertised as a beard and facial wash, but even though I don’t have a beard I still really love it. The pineapple that is used in this product really brightens the skin and it is a very creamy facial wash. It leaves my skin bright and squeaky clean without leaving it oily or the opposite, tight. One time while in the shower I realized after shampooing my hair that I was out of hair conditioner and was desperate so I gave this a try and while it wasn’t the best for my hair it worked.
Whitney S.
Whitney S.
Gallatin, TN
Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin. Anyone with a history of cystic acne use this? If so, would you recommend it?
Dania P.
Dania P.
Palm Springs , FL
Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been needing to find a facial wash that wont dry out my skin and cause me to break out. I have combination skin meaning i have oily spots as well as areas that are dry . does any have this issue ? And how well is this product on your skin
amber V.
amber V.
Mount Airy, NC
Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?
Amber W.
Amber W.
Any other ladies use this as their facial clenser?