BY LUSH

Keep things bright and bushy with this creamy wash for furry faces. Fresh pineapple juice is full of enzymes to cleanse the skin and zap away dirt and oil, while almond oil, jojoba oil and cupuaçu butter soften and tame even the most unruly beard. With the light citrusy scent of Brazillian orange oil and the super soft feeling, you might find your beard has more admirers than ever before!

• Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin. ...2 Answers
  • Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been ne...2 Answers
  • Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?2 Answers
BRIDGET R.
BRIDGET R.
Tobyhanna, PA
've tried several cleansers from Lush, and I've found that most of them are heavy or leave an oily residue on my combination skin. Kalamazoo is light and washes off easily while leaving my face feeling clean and neutral. Because it doesn't lather, it takes some getting used to, but you end up appreciating the texture because it cleans but doesn't dry out your skin. I've noticed a considerable reduction in the number of pimples since I started using it, and my skin tone seems to have evened out. Overall a great product that I'll continue to use.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
What can I say about this lush product!!! Faultless I use this face wash every single day morning and night and so does my husband! We have two very different skin types my skin is dry/oily and his is prone to breakouts and very oily. This is product is easy to apply and easy to wash off too without leaving eyes stinging or a weird thingy sensation like some other products I've used and it's smelly wonderful!Its removes makeup and grease build up, so far this little pot has lasted nearly 3 months. Worth every penny, I will be buying again
Beckie S.
Beckie S.
Smyrna, GA
Don't be fooled by the "beard" in the title! This cleanser is a great option for women as well. I struggle with sensitive skin and a combination of oily and dry spots. I was looking for a natural option that would help to bring my face back to an even tone and I love Kalamazoo. I had just gotten into the "oil cleansing" trend and went into a Lush store, where an associate helped me find the Kalamazoo cleanser. He explained that there are natural oils in the product that would help to restore balance to the skin, and he was correct!
Krystine L.
Krystine L.
Portland, ME
I have turned my fiancé into a lushie with this product. He's been growing out his beard for the past year and it was starting to look and feel a little rough. He tried a few beard washes and creams which helped a little, and I picked this up one day thinking it wouldn't hurt to try. He instantly loved it! It made his beard very soft(it was starting to feel like a brillo pad...) and much tamer after one use.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Maspeth, NY
This was the first skin care product I tried from Lush. It’s advertised as a beard and facial wash, but even though I don’t have a beard I still really love it. The pineapple that is used in this product really brightens the skin and it is a very creamy facial wash. It leaves my skin bright and squeaky clean without leaving it oily or the opposite, tight. One time while in the shower I realized after shampooing my hair that I was out of hair conditioner and was desperate so I gave this a try and while it wasn’t the best for my hair it worked.
Shelbea C.
Shelbea C.
Chattanooga, TN
I originally bought this for my boyfriend as a beard wash and ended up running out of my face wash and giving it a try. You really can't go wrong with lush products, they all smell wonderful and are usually very gentle. He didn't notice a huge difference in the softness of his beard but for a man that never volunteers to take an extra step when it comes to skin care, he keeps using it and even asked for me to repurchase it!
Yazmin V.
Yazmin V.
Visalia , CA
Forgot what it says it's for ( beards) I use this as cleanser when I feel like my face has been more dry than usual. The pineapple scent is amazing and every time I use this product my face feels amazing and clean as ever. I will definitely keep repurchasing! Thank you lush man for recommending this to me as a cleanser! LOVE IT! PS. I usually use this with my Clarisonic Mia 2 Clarisonic Mia
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Bonita Spgs, FL
So I bought this for my dad because his beard collects things as most beards do and it grosses me out. At first he laughed at me my dad is one of those biker hard kind of guys and thought this was ridiculous. But it really made his beard softer. He hates the smell but his girlfriend is fine with it because, "it makes kissing feel less like kissing a cactus and more like kissing a face"
Natasha S.
Natasha S.
Heath, OH
I know this says beard and face wash...but this is the go-to cleanser for my husband and I, and we don't have beards. Not only is it cleansing, it is also moisturizing. We use it every day. It has lessened our breakouts and is very easy to use. I recommended it to my brother in law and he now uses it every day as well. Be sure to ask for a sample next time you're in Lush!
Gloria O.
Gloria O.
Santa Fe Spgs, CA
Got this in a Christmas gift set and had left it in the bathroom for my Husband to use but ended up loving it myself. It feels so good on the skin and applies to creamy. It doesn't really lather but you can almost feel the cleansing that happens as you massage it into the face. I really love the smell too. I really feel like you can't go wrong with lush products
Whitney S.
Whitney S.
Gallatin, TN
Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin. Anyone with a history of cystic acne use this? If so, would you recommend it?
Dania P.
Dania P.
Palm Springs , FL
Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been needing to find a facial wash that wont dry out my skin and cause me to break out. I have combination skin meaning i have oily spots as well as areas that are dry . does any have this issue ? And how well is this product on your skin
amber V.
amber V.
Mount Airy, NC
Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?
Amber W.
Amber W.
Any other ladies use this as their facial clenser?