BY LUSH

Keep things bright and bushy with this creamy wash for furry faces. Fresh pineapple juice is full of enzymes to cleanse the skin and zap away dirt and oil, while almond oil, jojoba oil and cupuaçu butter soften and tame even the most unruly beard. With the light citrusy scent of Brazillian orange oil and the super soft feeling, you might find your beard has more admirers than ever before!

• Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin...2 Answers
  • Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been ...2 Answers
  • Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?2 Answers
Cyrene A.
I bought this product for my spouse and he loved it. Most times when it comes to his facial hair he can't seem to keep his skin hydrated but since he has used this it is doing its job. I would really recommend this to others with dry beards.
Alexis P.
This product is magic! Now in order to see its benefits you have to use it continuously and keep your skin on a routine. The size of the pot is incredible. It will take me over a year to use. This cleanser will stay stocked up in my bathroom.
Maya J.
I bought this for my boyfriend and he absolutely loves this face wash! I started using it on myself and the product is super gentle leaving the skin very soft! I would definitely recommend this and will probably purchase again! This time for myself!
Malina B.
Mesa
LUSH Cosmetics Sleepy Body Lotion
This sleepy lotion smells so darn good! I was in the lush store and one of the employees had me try some and I instantly fell in llove. It kept my skin smelling good and feelings so extra soft.
My husband LOVED this! Tried a sample and he was hooked! Not only did they help tame his beard hair, it made them so SOFT!! Not to mention it smells incredible! Just like pineapples😍 This product is all natural,vegan and cruelty free!
Kiara C.
Elmsford, NY
This product is AMAZING. I know the intensions for this product is a beard wash. But I use it as a daily facial wash and it's is such a gentle, deep cleanse. It effectively takes off all of my makeup, without leaving my face dry. I will definitely purchase this again
Kaylee B.
tucson
such an amazing product. Is my go to face mask! Leaves my face really smooth and fresh and i love the feeling i have after!! I would definitely 100% recommend this product to anyone who wants a baby soft face!
Domenic F.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is a decent face/beard wash for me. The lemon scent really wakes you up and energizes. It does make your facial hair feel soft and smooth, but as a cleanser it didn’t really do much for my skin. Great to use in the shower in the morning
Kathaleen P.
Hollywood, FL
My husband loved this lush cleanser. Not just for the face but for the beard too. Leaves beard feeling clean not that streaky feeling you get with other cleansers. Scent is nice, not strong at all.
Shelby S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
My boyfriend uses this on his beard, which is pretty long.  I like it because I feel like it get's his beard pretty clean.  Beards harbor a lot of junk but this makes it way better!
amber a.
Mount Airy, NC
Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?
Liz N.
How many washes does it take before you notice a more tamed/cleaner beard?
Dania P.
Palm Springs, FL
Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been needing to find a facial wash that wont dry out my skin and cause me to break out. I have combination skin meaning i have oily spots as well as areas that are dry . does any have this issue ? And how well is this product on your skin
Whitney S.
Gallatin, TN
Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin. Anyone with a history of cystic acne use this? If so, would you recommend it?
Amber W.
Any other ladies use this as their facial clenser?