BY LUSH

Keep things bright and bushy with this creamy wash for furry faces. Fresh pineapple juice is full of enzymes to cleanse the skin and zap away dirt and oil, while almond oil, jojoba oil and cupuaçu butter soften and tame even the most unruly beard. With the light citrusy scent of Brazillian orange oil and the super soft feeling, you might find your beard has more admirers than ever before!

• Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin...2 Answers
  • Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been ...2 Answers
  • Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?2 Answers
Cheyanne A.
Nokomis
Works amazing and help make my face clear up and look nicer! I didn't buy it myself because I was too scared but I would definitely buy it again and recommend it to everyone. I was so happy with it and it wasn't over the top in the price range at all.
Esme H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My first experience with lush was amazing its a great product! After using it, it leaves your face and hands very soft and has a great smell. It's very gentle and feels great. I especially love the packaging it's a great price for the size and amount!
Tanya M.
Winnetka, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this for my husband because his beard would get so rough and course. He uses this everyday and loves this stuff. My husband works in construction and is very simple when it comes to skincare. He says he wouldn't mind picking up another pot.
Cyrene A.
I bought this product for my spouse and he loved it. Most times when it comes to his facial hair he can't seem to keep his skin hydrated but since he has used this it is doing its job. I would really recommend this to others with dry beards.
Alexis P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is magic! Now in order to see its benefits you have to use it continuously and keep your skin on a routine. The size of the pot is incredible. It will take me over a year to use. This cleanser will stay stocked up in my bathroom.
Maya J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this for my boyfriend and he absolutely loves this face wash! I started using it on myself and the product is super gentle leaving the skin very soft! I would definitely recommend this and will probably purchase again! This time for myself!
Malina B.
Mesa
LUSH Cosmetics Sleepy Body Lotion
This sleepy lotion smells so darn good! I was in the lush store and one of the employees had me try some and I instantly fell in llove. It kept my skin smelling good and feelings so extra soft.
🌼Brittany 🌼.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband LOVED this! Tried a sample and he was hooked! Not only did they help tame his beard hair, it made them so SOFT!! Not to mention it smells incredible! Just like pineapples😍 This product is all natural,vegan and cruelty free!
Kyle P.
This whole brand has my heart I love the hand made aspect and the fact is made is small batches. Im a lowly customer for years and love trying out new products. This is great for any guy with a beard I would absolutely buy again!!
Kiara C.
Elmsford, NY
This product is AMAZING. I know the intensions for this product is a beard wash. But I use it as a daily facial wash and it's is such a gentle, deep cleanse. It effectively takes off all of my makeup, without leaving my face dry. I will definitely purchase this again
Liz N.
How many washes does it take before you notice a more tamed/cleaner beard?
Whitney S.
Gallatin, TN
Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin. Anyone with a history of cystic acne use this? If so, would you recommend it?
Dania P.
Palm Springs, FL
Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been needing to find a facial wash that wont dry out my skin and cause me to break out. I have combination skin meaning i have oily spots as well as areas that are dry . does any have this issue ? And how well is this product on your skin
amber V.
Mount Airy, NC
Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?
Amber W.
Any other ladies use this as their facial clenser?