BY LUSH

Keep things bright and bushy with this creamy wash for furry faces. Fresh pineapple juice is full of enzymes to cleanse the skin and zap away dirt and oil, while almond oil, jojoba oil and cupuaçu butter soften and tame even the most unruly beard. With the light citrusy scent of Brazillian orange oil and the super soft feeling, you might find your beard has more admirers than ever before!

• Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin. ...2 Answers
  • Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been ne...2 Answers
  • Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?2 Answers
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Hollywood, FL
LOVE THIS!!! I don't have a beard, but it keeps my face clean and soft all day!!! My boyfriend has to shave daily, and he uses this amazing face wash for shaving too!!
Dalia T.
Dalia T.
Rockaway Bch, NY
Ivr Heard So Many Good Products About This Lush Facial Mask ... Its Type Pricey And Leave Your Skin Si Flawless .. I Need To Buy This Or Test This Out
Leslie V.
Leslie V.
I love this lush facial wash it's amazing leave my skin so soft. I recommend buying everything from lush lol everything is so amazing.❤️
Marisa M.
Marisa M.
One of my favorite products for men...or women!
This pineapple face wash softens AND brightens the skin so it can be used on anyone!
Jojo A.
Jojo A.
Brooklyn, NY
I would like to try this I hear a lot of good things about it.
But is it OK if I can use it I have really sensitive skin.
Maureen A.
Maureen A.
Mount Laurel, NJ
My husband loves how soft it makes his beard and face feel. He comments that it is easier to get a clean shave.
Leilanie T.
Leilanie T.
Ontario, CA
This is a staple in our house. Hubby's beard is noticeably softer and more manageable. No more itchy kisses.
Kaitlyn C.
Kaitlyn C.
Grand Prairie, TX
I got it as a little sample and really liked it. I would go back and get it in a regular size container.
Julianna O.
Julianna O.
Expensive but it works. It doesn't dry out the hair or skin but keeps it clean and the hair hydrated.
Andi N.
Andi N.
Rockingham, NC
Obsessed.

After showing my husband LUSH products, he finally asked me "What do they have there that they market towards men?" I showed him a few things online. He wanted to wait until we saw them in store. We drove the 2 hours to the nearest LUSH store and, after letting me shop for a bit, he pulled me to the skincare area. I showed him a bunch of different products, but this is what we walked away with. He has very sensitive and easily irritated skin on his face/beard area. This face wash has completely changed that for him. His very coarse short beard is now much softer and his skin is clearer. We bought the small size and now we have to order the larger size. His words: Don't ever let us run out of this. (Side note: I also have very sensitive skin prone to redness. I've used this and it doesn't irritate me either. I may make the switch as well, even though I'm a beardless lady ;) )
Whitney S.
Whitney S.
Gallatin, TN
Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin. Anyone with a history of cystic acne use this? If so, would you recommend it?
Dania P.
Dania P.
Palm Springs , FL
Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been needing to find a facial wash that wont dry out my skin and cause me to break out. I have combination skin meaning i have oily spots as well as areas that are dry . does any have this issue ? And how well is this product on your skin
amber V.
amber V.
Mount Airy, NC
Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?
Amber W.
Amber W.
Any other ladies use this as their facial clenser?