BY LUSH

Keep things bright and bushy with this creamy wash for furry faces. Fresh pineapple juice is full of enzymes to cleanse the skin and zap away dirt and oil, while almond oil, jojoba oil and cupuaçu butter soften and tame even the most unruly beard. With the light citrusy scent of Brazillian orange oil and the super soft feeling, you might find your beard has more admirers than ever before!

• Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin...2 Answers
  • Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been ...2 Answers
  • Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?2 Answers
Alyssa G.
Crossville , TN
This is one of the only products I can get my hubby to use I personally love it when he shaves but a lot of the time he likes to let it grow out. And when he does this is the product that I get for him it's definitely worth the price I don't think they could improve this product anymore
Brianna M.
My husband and I love using this product! It's fairly cheap but it makes our skin feel sooo soft! I love using it in the morning because I feel it makes my make up apply so easily! We bought it a while back and still have a good amount of it left over! Would recommend to anyone!
Emily L.
Bradenton, FL
The fresh pineapple juice in this unisex cleanser sets up a wonderful tone! The almond oil really works to soften the skin and hair on the face and body. I push my husband to use it to soften up his beard and it actually works! Really good at breaking up dirt and oil.
Elena W.
Detroit, MI
I think that this product is just so good , I've been using this as both a facial wash but I also use it to get rid of my mustache I have. This is a great product especially if you don't like to use waxing to get rid of your mustache or use cream anything like that!
Stephanie G.
Massapequa, NY
It made my skin very soft and it even helped me to clear my skin. Lush is a bit on the expensive side but it's definitely worth it. The packaging easy to keep under control without any mess. I've used it multiple times and honestly, it can't be improved it's perfect the way it is.
Taylor C.
Okay, so I bought this for my dad who has a very thick beard. He neglected to use it so I did. It made my skin slightly agitated, and didn't do much. Maybe it was because I don't have a beard, but either way, my father said he didn't notice a difference either.
Bricio V.
Goleta, CA
There is nothing better that I have found then this product for not only my beard but my skin. I use it to keep my skin clean and after a shower I’ll lather my beard up and keep it in my beard. I will recommend this to anyone and everyone that has a beard.
Esme H.
My first experience with lush was amazing its a great product! After using it, it leaves your face and hands very soft and has a great smell. It's very gentle and feels great. I especially love the packaging it's a great price for the size and amount!
Tanya M.
Winnetka, CA
I bought this for my husband because his beard would get so rough and course. He uses this everyday and loves this stuff. My husband works in construction and is very simple when it comes to skincare. He says he wouldn't mind picking up another pot.
Yahaira O.
Yuma, AZ
Lush has the best products. Besides being affordable they smell and feel amazing on the skin. My sister in law introduced me to this brand and I just love how they have many products for many things. I feel like I can buy anything there and love it
amber a.
Mount Airy, NC
Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?
Liz N.
How many washes does it take before you notice a more tamed/cleaner beard?
Dania P.
Palm Springs, FL
Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been needing to find a facial wash that wont dry out my skin and cause me to break out. I have combination skin meaning i have oily spots as well as areas that are dry . does any have this issue ? And how well is this product on your skin
Whitney S.
Gallatin, TN
Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin. Anyone with a history of cystic acne use this? If so, would you recommend it?
Amber W.
Any other ladies use this as their facial clenser?