BY LUSH #5 in Facial Cleansers

Keep things bright and bushy with this creamy wash for furry faces. Fresh pineapple juice is full of enzymes to cleanse the skin and zap away dirt and oil, while almond oil, jojoba oil and cupuaçu butter soften and tame even the most unruly beard. With the light citrusy scent of Brazillian orange oil and the super soft feeling, you might find your beard has more admirers than ever before!

• Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin...2 Answers
  • Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been ...2 Answers
  • Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?2 Answers
Normandy S.
Normandy S.
I really enjoyed this product! I did however initially get it for my acne problem and this product did not help with my acne at all. I did like the overall feel and silky smoothness it left my skin feeling.
Shaun C.
Shaun C.
Awesome product one of the first products i used from the company softens the beard to a noticeable degree and even when there is no beard on the face its a refreshing cleansing wash with a good solid scent
Hayley C.
Hayley C.
Kenner
I love this product because it works well on my face. Yes, it meet my expectations and it's such a great product. I was a good price, you defenietly got what you paid for.
Allie B.
Allie B.
Lush is the best. They don't have one where I Live so I have to travel 2 hours to shop there. I wish I could buy everything. This smells great and I love it
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Modesto, CA
I absolutely love this brand! Lush leaves my skin so soft! It exceeded my expectations! I also love that they contribute to certain foundations.
M.A.R. M.
M.A.R. M.
Henderson
use this mask when my skin is feeling not it self. after one use my skin feels radiant and youthful again don't know what I would do without it
Lillie D.
Lillie D.
Anderson, SC
Great stuff! Love lush and this product. I buy it every time I can. Kinda expensive but it's worth it. I always use it at night and it's a great routine
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
New Orleans, LA
Leaves your skin feeling smooth and fresh. My boyfriend loves this product and it always leaves his beard extra soft. It also great for removing makeup.
Ragan G.
Ragan G.
Cut Off, LA
Really awesome that this product is all natural. It leaves the face soft and the beard/stubble soft and fuzzy. Would recommend to my friends.
stefany R.
stefany R.
San Diego , CA
Been loving this facial wash it is one of the best also leaves your skin very soft totally recommend this you can get this online or at the lush store
Whitney S.
Whitney S.
Gallatin, TN
Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin. Anyone with a history of cystic acne use this? If so, would you recommend it?
Dania P.
Dania P.
Palm Springs , FL
Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been needing to find a facial wash that wont dry out my skin and cause me to break out. I have combination skin meaning i have oily spots as well as areas that are dry . does any have this issue ? And how well is this product on your skin
amber V.
amber V.
Mount Airy, NC
Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?
Amber W.
Amber W.
Any other ladies use this as their facial clenser?