BY LUSH #1 in Beard Oils, Balms & Washes

Keep things bright and bushy with this creamy wash for furry faces. Fresh pineapple juice is full of enzymes to cleanse the skin and zap away dirt and oil, while almond oil, jojoba oil and cupuaçu butter soften and tame even the most unruly beard. With the light citrusy scent of Brazillian orange oil and the super soft feeling, you might find your beard has more admirers than ever before!

Buy on Jet.com
Rhonda K.
San Gabriel, CA
My husband is in love with this stuff, it's the only thing that's worked well for him. His skin is on the oily side, but whenever he has facial hair, it gets very dry around the beard. We've never been able to find anything gently enough for the dry skinned beard, but light enough for the all around oil. This stuff is a miracle worker!!! He no longer gets dry skin around the facial hair and the rest of his skin is so nice too. Also bonus -- he leaves it in the shower and I use it too :)
bailey m.
was a great exfoliant and i loved that i didn't even need lotion after because it left my face so smooth. i got it at lush in charlotte. was definitely effective.
stephanie S.
This face wash takes off my face makeup and due to the pineapple enzymes in it it helps brighten skin and remove acne scars. I use it every night before going to bed
Anne L.
Oblong, IL
My boyfriend has a beard, and was looking for a beard/facial wash that would help his dry skin underneath his beard.
He's obsessed with this wash! It smells like fresh pineapple, and he hasn't used anything else since! He's been through 2 containers of it. We can definitely tell a difference in the quality of his beard after using this.
I like it for myself too, so you don't have to have a beard to use it!
Shaun C.
Awesome product one of the first products i used from the company softens the beard to a noticeable degree and even when there is no beard on the face its a refreshing cleansing wash with a good solid scent
summer l.
griffin GA
after use of this product, my face has felt clean, fresh and over all great. I bought it online, it was here within a week. it wasn't that expensive, I would definitely use this product again
Normandy S.
I really enjoyed this product! I did however initially get it for my acne problem and this product did not help with my acne at all. I did like the overall feel and silky smoothness it left my skin feeling.
Tony P.
Columbus, OH
As a man who has NEVER used anything as far as moisturizer, my wife got me this and it is WONDERFUL. Not only does it smell fantastic but is very smooth and easy to get on, also never have to worry about getting clumps in your beard. I've always had issues with Dry Skin and this fixed that issue in just 2 uses and I still use it to this day a month later. Love it!
Mikayla M.
Millville, NJ
I bought this for my boyfriend, probably 3 months ago, and he has been using it about 3 times a week. It has made his beard significantly softer, and it looks more well maintained in between his trips to the barber. It is a slightly solid consistency, that turns creamy when you rub it between your fingers. The product has a ton of different butters in it that not only help to soften his beard, but will also help to keep his face hydrated during the coming winter months.
Luisa B.
Del Rio, TX
Kalamazoo is my all time favorite face wash! I don't have a beard but it works just as great on my face as it does in my boyfriend's. I love the clean feeling and lemony scent it leaves. It gives my face a fresh felling without feeling dry after using. It also helps reduce and minimize my breakouts. It's a wonderful product!
Liz N.
How many washes does it take before you notice a more tamed/cleaner beard?
Dania P.
Palm Springs, FL
Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been needing to find a facial wash that wont dry out my skin and cause me to break out. I have combination skin meaning i have oily spots as well as areas that are dry . does any have this issue ? And how well is this product on your skin
Whitney S.
Gallatin, TN
Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin. Anyone with a history of cystic acne use this? If so, would you recommend it?
amber a.
Mount Airy, NC
Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?
Jessie P.