BY LUSH

Keep things bright and bushy with this creamy wash for furry faces. Fresh pineapple juice is full of enzymes to cleanse the skin and zap away dirt and oil, while almond oil, jojoba oil and cupuaçu butter soften and tame even the most unruly beard. With the light citrusy scent of Brazillian orange oil and the super soft feeling, you might find your beard has more admirers than ever before!

• Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin...2 Answers
  • Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been ...2 Answers
  • Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?2 Answers
Michelle C.
I liked this product however it did make my face red and burned a little. I would recommend for people with out sensitive skin like mine. I wish it was easier on the face.
Samantha H.
My husband loves this and uses it often. He was skeptical at first but likes how it makes his beard feel. He had found a protect he will use after trying about ten different things. He likes the smell and uses it.
Christy B.
I bought this product for my husband because he's into great facial products that work well to keeping his face and beard healthy. He was amazed at this product and loved it. From how soft his beard was after and his skin.
Jasmine B.
Mt boyfriend and I love this stuff! I use it on my face every night when I take a shower and I dont have to put any moisturizer on and it helps keep his bear fluffy :)
أسمهان✨ J.
 I was traveling to London and I happen to go to the Westfield Mall. I could smell lush from the entrance of the mall. Very good product a little bit expensive however.
Ninoshka G.
Hartford, CT
My boyfriend has a really thick beard and it gets really nappy sometimes. I purchased this for him and he loved it! It left his beard nice and soft and smells good. Will be purchasing again!
Morgan D.
Fort Walton Beach, FL
I purchased this product for my husband and it has improved his beard so much. It is so much more soft and it has helped clear up how skin as well. I would definitely recommend on his behalf.
Toby C.
THE ACTUAL BEST. It makes my face SO smooth!! The pineapple in it makes the wash smell delicious and it's a smooth, natural exfoliator which is absolutely wonderful
Bailey R.
Hazle Townshp, PA
Great face wash for men and women. Super refreshing and has a cooling feeling after you rinse your face. Great product for the price of a hand made face wash. Would defiantly buy it again and would recommend it!
Alexandria B.
Love this stuff. It leaves my face feeling awesome. It's a bit pricey but you pay for quality, right? It's an effective cleanser and I'd definitely buy it again.
amber V.
Mount Airy, NC
Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?
Liz N.
How many washes does it take before you notice a more tamed/cleaner beard?
Dania P.
Palm Springs, FL
Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been needing to find a facial wash that wont dry out my skin and cause me to break out. I have combination skin meaning i have oily spots as well as areas that are dry . does any have this issue ? And how well is this product on your skin
Whitney S.
Gallatin, TN
Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin. Anyone with a history of cystic acne use this? If so, would you recommend it?
Amber W.
Any other ladies use this as their facial clenser?