BY LUSH #1 in Beard Oils, Balms & Washes

Keep things bright and bushy with this creamy wash for furry faces. Fresh pineapple juice is full of enzymes to cleanse the skin and zap away dirt and oil, while almond oil, jojoba oil and cupuaçu butter soften and tame even the most unruly beard. With the light citrusy scent of Brazillian orange oil and the super soft feeling, you might find your beard has more admirers than ever before!

Madison N.
Indianapolis , IN
I religiously buy this for my boyfriend and he LOVES IT. I love how simple the packaging is, it's easy for him to use, and it smells AMAZING. Love how fresh his beard is once he's done.
Melissa C.
Fayetteville
This facial wash was soothing to my slightly sensitive skin. I did use it often though because it did make me feel refreshed and optimistic. Not a bad product. 100% would buy again! :)
Amanda G.
Bought this product for my brother who absolutely love it!!! He uses it for his beard and I sometimes steal it and use as a facial wash. Lush makes great products and this is just another one of them. Love their products and will continue to but they.
Karla J.
Rice Lake, WI
Lush products are awesome. They smell amazing, have less harsh products and work great for my sensitive dry skin. Best part it's like food for your body. Doesn't get better than that.
JAMIE s.
N Chesterfld, VA
This is the greatest product. I have never had to worry about my husband using my stuff like I do with lush but who cares when it is so amazing I feel guilty keeping it all to myself
Tori M.
Orlando , FL
I got my boyfriend hooked on this stuff! He uses it like crazy for his beard and he's just obsessed. Keeps his beard feeling nice and soft. 5/5 stars! Worth every penny (his words)
Craig F.
Yonkers
Great product, lasts forever, great value and very well priced. Leaves my beard feeling soft and a wirey feeling, very gentle on the skin. It’s very effective compared to other beard washes that I have used.
Devin G.
Compton
Really great product I love it !! Keeps you clean and Fresh! Very Recommend for those who love to keep clean and fresh ! Also cheap and very excellent results! Will keep buying ! I loooooooveeee this Product
Jasmine M.
Mainly was used by my boyfriend who said it helped his beard become much less of a mess. We ordered it online off of amazon and it was nicely packaged. Definitely met our expectations and would buy again.
Beth P.
Griffin, GA
I bought this because a sales women suggested it and said don’t be intimidated by it saying beard. This is one of my boyfriend’s favorite lush products which is saying something.
Liz N.
How many washes does it take before you notice a more tamed/cleaner beard?
Dania P.
Palm Springs, FL
Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been needing to find a facial wash that wont dry out my skin and cause me to break out. I have combination skin meaning i have oily spots as well as areas that are dry . does any have this issue ? And how well is this product on your skin
Whitney S.
Gallatin, TN
Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin. Anyone with a history of cystic acne use this? If so, would you recommend it?
amber a.
Mount Airy, NC
Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?
Jessie P.