BY LUSH #5 in Facial Cleansers

Keep things bright and bushy with this creamy wash for furry faces. Fresh pineapple juice is full of enzymes to cleanse the skin and zap away dirt and oil, while almond oil, jojoba oil and cupuaçu butter soften and tame even the most unruly beard. With the light citrusy scent of Brazillian orange oil and the super soft feeling, you might find your beard has more admirers than ever before!

• Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin...2 Answers
  • Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been ...2 Answers
  • Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?2 Answers
Maria L.
Maria L.
Clovis
Another product me &' my husband use. It was really good, specially for my husband he loved it. Arrived quick when ordering online. Will be purchasing again for my husband !
Lindsey W.
Lindsey W.
Keller, TX
My husband used this and he was hopeful that this would help with the dry flakes in his beard, it unfortunately did not help at all. He ended up throwing this product away because he was so disappointed it didn't work at all for him.
angie m.
angie m.
This is my favorite product! I am impressed with this beard and facial wash. This product makes my face feel clean and fresh! I'm not afraid to admit that my face is a bit hairy and this bear and facial wash makes my skin smell great! I will be purchasing this again!
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
I liked this product however it did make my face red and burned a little. I would recommend for people with out sensitive skin like mine. I wish it was easier on the face.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
My husband loves this and uses it often. He was skeptical at first but likes how it makes his beard feel. He had found a protect he will use after trying about ten different things. He likes the smell and uses it.
 I was traveling to London and I happen to go to the Westfield Mall. I could smell lush from the entrance of the mall. Very good product a little bit expensive however.
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Mt boyfriend and I love this stuff! I use it on my face every night when I take a shower and I dont have to put any moisturizer on and it helps keep his bear fluffy :)
Ninoshka G.
Ninoshka G.
Hartford, CT
My boyfriend has a really thick beard and it gets really nappy sometimes. I purchased this for him and he loved it! It left his beard nice and soft and smells good. Will be purchasing again!
Christy B.
Christy B.
I bought this product for my husband because he's into great facial products that work well to keeping his face and beard healthy. He was amazed at this product and loved it. From how soft his beard was after and his skin.
Morgan D.
Morgan D.
Fort Walton Beach, FL
I purchased this product for my husband and it has improved his beard so much. It is so much more soft and it has helped clear up how skin as well. I would definitely recommend on his behalf.
Whitney S.
Whitney S.
Gallatin, TN
Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin. Anyone with a history of cystic acne use this? If so, would you recommend it?
Dania P.
Dania P.
Palm Springs , FL
Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been needing to find a facial wash that wont dry out my skin and cause me to break out. I have combination skin meaning i have oily spots as well as areas that are dry . does any have this issue ? And how well is this product on your skin
amber V.
amber V.
Mount Airy, NC
Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?
Amber W.
Amber W.
Any other ladies use this as their facial clenser?