BY LUSH

Keep things bright and bushy with this creamy wash for furry faces. Fresh pineapple juice is full of enzymes to cleanse the skin and zap away dirt and oil, while almond oil, jojoba oil and cupuaçu butter soften and tame even the most unruly beard. With the light citrusy scent of Brazillian orange oil and the super soft feeling, you might find your beard has more admirers than ever before!

• Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin...2 Answers
  • Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been ...2 Answers
  • Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?2 Answers
Karla J.
Rice Lake, WI
Lush products are awesome. They smell amazing, have less harsh products and work great for my sensitive dry skin. Best part it's like food for your body. Doesn't get better than that.
Tori M.
Orlando , FL
I got my boyfriend hooked on this stuff! He uses it like crazy for his beard and he's just obsessed. Keeps his beard feeling nice and soft. 5/5 stars! Worth every penny (his words)
Devin G.
Compton
Really great product I love it !! Keeps you clean and Fresh! Very Recommend for those who love to keep clean and fresh ! Also cheap and very excellent results! Will keep buying ! I loooooooveeee this Product
Jasmine M.
Mainly was used by my boyfriend who said it helped his beard become much less of a mess. We ordered it online off of amazon and it was nicely packaged. Definitely met our expectations and would buy again.
Amber T.
Ty Ty
my husband LOVES this product. bought it last year as a stocking stuffer and had.to go back for the bigger size. he said it makes his beard so much softer and i love the smell 😍
Alfredo N.
Worcester, MA
Have rough facial hair. Like a Brillo pad if you will, my partner didn't enjoy it very much when we locked lips. This product massaged into my facial hair calmed the intensity.
Isabella L.
Clearwater , FL
I absolutely love this facial wash! My skin feels amazing after using it! I typically use it as much as possible! I love it! LUSH products have always met my expectations!! I will continue to use this product
Lyudmila L.
Churchville , NY
I like the smell. I like the way it feels on skin. It was my first time getting it. It was pretty good and cheap. Works to clean out your make up . I got it in our local lush store. Would buy it again.
Elle L.
Austin
This is literally the greatest face wash I've ever used. It makes your skins SO soft, but it cleanses really well. It smells delicious too, just like every Lush product ever.
Maria L.
Clovis
Another product me &' my husband use. It was really good, specially for my husband he loved it. Arrived quick when ordering online. Will be purchasing again for my husband !
amber V.
Mount Airy, NC
Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?
Liz N.
How many washes does it take before you notice a more tamed/cleaner beard?
Dania P.
Palm Springs, FL
Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been needing to find a facial wash that wont dry out my skin and cause me to break out. I have combination skin meaning i have oily spots as well as areas that are dry . does any have this issue ? And how well is this product on your skin
Whitney S.
Gallatin, TN
Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin. Anyone with a history of cystic acne use this? If so, would you recommend it?
Amber W.
Any other ladies use this as their facial clenser?