BY LUSH

Keep things bright and bushy with this creamy wash for furry faces. Fresh pineapple juice is full of enzymes to cleanse the skin and zap away dirt and oil, while almond oil, jojoba oil and cupuaçu butter soften and tame even the most unruly beard. With the light citrusy scent of Brazillian orange oil and the super soft feeling, you might find your beard has more admirers than ever before!

• Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin. ...2 Answers
  • Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been ne...2 Answers
  • Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?2 Answers
Amber W.
I use this as my daily clenser, its super soft on my skin and the pineapple is really good for clearing away dead skin. Keeps my face looking glowy and hydrated.
chloé t.
chloé t.
Having a boyfriend this was introduced to me by him and I feel that I have benefitted from using this. I found it difficult to buy face washes that weren't too harsh for my sensitive skin and now when it runs out I repurchase it!
Carrie R.
Carrie R.
Lancaster
Loved this, have a great texture, especially when massaged into the skin for a deep cleanse. I found using a muslin cloth to take it off worked best.
Obsessed
Obsessed
The almond oil in this really keeps my skin moisturized and my beard soft. It's a great smell that's not overpowering and gives a gentle lather. My skin always feels soft and looks fresher right after use!
Vijith R.
Vijith R.
Decent, Pretty effective for my senitive skin. Would recommend to a daily facewasher, i would consider this product as and everyday product for me
Sol Y.
Sol Y.
Its very good. It leaves your skin feeling smooth and very well cleaned. You shoud really try to invest in buying this product. Fully recommend
Noelia G.
Noelia G.
I shop this product for my husband and he likes a lot. Your skin and your beard are soft and it's very nice your effect. This brand is very nice and cruelty free!!
Haleema M.
Haleema M.
AL AIN
This is not a men product but also suites the ladies. I believe to be a unisex product and no side effects upon using.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Nossa gente eu adorei este produto
Sério você não tem noção do quanto ele é perfeito!!!
Simplesmente adorei!!!
Leanne Y.
Leanne Y.
Napanee
Personally i dont have a beard but! Have heard it makes your facial hair very soft and skin feeling refreshed
Whitney S.
Whitney S.
Gallatin, TN
Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin. Anyone with a history of cystic acne use this? If so, would you recommend it?
Dania P.
Dania P.
Palm Springs , FL
Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been needing to find a facial wash that wont dry out my skin and cause me to break out. I have combination skin meaning i have oily spots as well as areas that are dry . does any have this issue ? And how well is this product on your skin
amber V.
amber V.
Mount Airy, NC
Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?
Amber W.
Any other ladies use this as their facial clenser?