BY LUSH #7 in Facial Cleansers

Keep things bright and bushy with this creamy wash for furry faces. Fresh pineapple juice is full of enzymes to cleanse the skin and zap away dirt and oil, while almond oil, jojoba oil and cupuaçu butter soften and tame even the most unruly beard. With the light citrusy scent of Brazillian orange oil and the super soft feeling, you might find your beard has more admirers than ever before!

• Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin...2 Answers
  • Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been ...2 Answers
  • Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?2 Answers
Megs W.
Lush is one of my favorite cosmetic stores. I fully support their cause and their ethics. It the consumer world it's so important to find brands like Lush that care about their ingredients. This face wash is pure, organic and vegan. How can you not love it?
Ceci C.
Chula Vista, CA
My husband really like this product, he says it leaves his skin and beard feeling smooth and he loves the smell. It's a little over priced for how much you get and how long it last. Would buy it again but won't think twice about buying him something else.
Mathew B.
The most refreshing beard and face wash I've ever used. Lush makes great products out of healthy fresh ingredients. I consistently make the 40 minute drive for these products because it's such a fun shopping experience. Employees are always helpful and the products consistently met satisfaction.
Chelsea S.
Charleston , WV
I love everything Lush makes! From their reusable containers to their all-natural ingredients, they have the best luxe bath products by far. This leaves my face feeling tingly, fresh and clean. My boyfriend loves to use it too because it conditions his beard and leaves a nice, refreshing scent
Maci H.
Snyder, TX
My husband love this!! He said he can feel a difference in his beard and it feels softer! We bought our in the Woodlands Lush location and he said he will repurchase this for sure!
Ciera B.
My husband LOVES this product. His beard can get quite itchy so we purchased this online after receiving other lush products as a gift. It is a bit pricy but worth ever penny to cleanse, moisturizer, and relieve discomfort from his dry itchy beard!
Ashley E.
Mountlake Ter, WA
I bought this for my boyfriend and he loves it! He's never been into "products" but this is something he enjoys and looks forward to using. His face is so soft and the way it smells is amazing! He tells all of his friends they need to try this!
Farjana R.
Jackson Heights, NY
My boyfriend is a big fan of this scrub as he has sensitive skin and coarse facial hair prone to ingrowns. It was able to scrub and exfoliate while not over drying his face and that’s good. He would definitely buy again and again and again.
Sasha H.
Westford, VT
I love this mask. It is so nice and smells so good. It met my expectations and exceeded them too. It is gentle and leaves my facial skin soft and smooth. This is my first time using this product but not my last. I will defiantly buy again.
Kendra C.
Visalia
When using this product you will know why it's called lush. That packaging screams out buy me. I rested lush off line and I received it in a timely manner. This product was very good. I would defiantly consider using this product again.
Whitney S.
Gallatin, TN
Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin. Anyone with a history of cystic acne use this? If so, would you recommend it?
Dania P.
Palm Springs, FL
Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been needing to find a facial wash that wont dry out my skin and cause me to break out. I have combination skin meaning i have oily spots as well as areas that are dry . does any have this issue ? And how well is this product on your skin
amber V.
Mount Airy, NC
Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?
Liz N.
How many washes does it take before you notice a more tamed/cleaner beard?
Amber W.
Any other ladies use this as their facial clenser?