BY LUSH

Keep things bright and bushy with this creamy wash for furry faces. Fresh pineapple juice is full of enzymes to cleanse the skin and zap away dirt and oil, while almond oil, jojoba oil and cupuaçu butter soften and tame even the most unruly beard. With the light citrusy scent of Brazillian orange oil and the super soft feeling, you might find your beard has more admirers than ever before!

• Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin. ...2 Answers
  • Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been ne...2 Answers
  • Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?2 Answers
Jessie H.
Jessie H.
Beaverton, OR
This is such an amazing and moisturizing facial wash . It comes in a recyclable tub which is totally amazing and environmentally friendly . Smells fresh and bright. Excellent for men with facial hair I would totally recommend it to anybody
Kendra B.
Kendra B.
Powder Springs, GA
I love this facial wash! You definitely DO NOT need a beard to use it. It makes your face so soft. It doesn't have a strong, nasty smell. It smells like oranges. I definitely recommend this to everybody. It works well for all skin types!!
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
This facial wash is absolutely amazing. It's so gentle and nourishing. My boyfriend and I are hooked on it. You definitely do not need a beard to use it. I've recommended this product to a few friends and they've all thanked me for it!
Christopher T.
Christopher T.
Southborough, MA
Love this stuff!! Long lasting product that really keeps my facial hair and face soft. I have purchased this product many times. It is a great value and it has a very pleasing natural scent. Definitely have recommended to others!
Tristen G.
Tristen G.
Thibodaux, LA
My husband uses this stuff every day for his beard and face. He LOVES it! It keeps his beard sooo soft and helps it brush out easier. It also takes care of the skin that the beard is covering by keeping it clear and moisturized.
Aly N.
Aly N.
This is a go to for my boyfriend that I have bought him consistently the past year. It's make his beard so soft and really helps him with his dry skin. The smell is soothing and not overwhelming. The jar truly lasts awhile
Lisa R.
Lisa R.
We love lush products. My husband loves this wash. He has sensitive skin and is able to use this wash no problem. Their prices are reasonable too. Never have been disappointed with Lush. We continue to go back.
Hollie S.
Hollie S.
Jersey City, NJ
I bought this for my boyfriend but it didn't lather enough for his beard so I stole it. Totally love how it smells and how it makes my face feel after. I have really sensitive skin so Lush is a go to for me!
rosemary p.
rosemary p.
Riverside, Ca
I bought this for my boyfriend's beard I use it with him in the shower he loves it it doesn't have a gross smell or overpowering smell it just smells clean and leaves his beard really soft and we love it
catie m.
catie m.
Philadelphia, PA
my boyfriend uses this to wash his beard. he has really sensitive skin and has a hard time finding things to work. he swears by kalamazoo! it keeps his beard beautiful, soft, and shiny!
amber V.
amber V.
Mount Airy, NC
Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?
Dania P.
Dania P.
Palm Springs , FL
Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been needing to find a facial wash that wont dry out my skin and cause me to break out. I have combination skin meaning i have oily spots as well as areas that are dry . does any have this issue ? And how well is this product on your skin
Whitney S.
Whitney S.
Gallatin, TN
Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin. Anyone with a history of cystic acne use this? If so, would you recommend it?
Amber W.
Amber W.
Any other ladies use this as their facial clenser?