BY LUSH

Keep things bright and bushy with this creamy wash for furry faces. Fresh pineapple juice is full of enzymes to cleanse the skin and zap away dirt and oil, while almond oil, jojoba oil and cupuaçu butter soften and tame even the most unruly beard. With the light citrusy scent of Brazillian orange oil and the super soft feeling, you might find your beard has more admirers than ever before!

• Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin...2 Answers
  • Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been ...2 Answers
  • Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?2 Answers
abby A.
S Burlington, VT
Beauty Junkie Expert
My boyfriend is more of a "just use a bar of soap on my face" kinda guy. Not anymore! I got him this in Montreal and it works well on his VERY sensitive skin. It smells great and leaves his beard and face soft. I even use it some days... No beard needed!
Jennifer M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me and my husband use this everyday to was our faces and his beard we love washing our face before bed it's a great feeling to go to bed with a cool cleansed face no improvement needed.
Melissa C.
Fayetteville
This facial wash was soothing to my slightly sensitive skin. I did use it often though because it did make me feel refreshed and optimistic. Not a bad product. 100% would buy again! :)
Amanda G.
Bought this product for my brother who absolutely love it!!! He uses it for his beard and I sometimes steal it and use as a facial wash. Lush makes great products and this is just another one of them. Love their products and will continue to but they.
JAMIE s.
N Chesterfld, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the greatest product. I have never had to worry about my husband using my stuff like I do with lush but who cares when it is so amazing I feel guilty keeping it all to myself
Karla J.
Rice Lake, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lush products are awesome. They smell amazing, have less harsh products and work great for my sensitive dry skin. Best part it's like food for your body. Doesn't get better than that.
Devin G.
Compton
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really great product I love it !! Keeps you clean and Fresh! Very Recommend for those who love to keep clean and fresh ! Also cheap and very excellent results! Will keep buying ! I loooooooveeee this Product
Amber T.
Ty Ty
my husband LOVES this product. bought it last year as a stocking stuffer and had.to go back for the bigger size. he said it makes his beard so much softer and i love the smell 😍
Jasmine M.
Mainly was used by my boyfriend who said it helped his beard become much less of a mess. We ordered it online off of amazon and it was nicely packaged. Definitely met our expectations and would buy again.
Isabella L.
Clearwater , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this facial wash! My skin feels amazing after using it! I typically use it as much as possible! I love it! LUSH products have always met my expectations!! I will continue to use this product
Liz N.
How many washes does it take before you notice a more tamed/cleaner beard?
Whitney S.
Gallatin, TN
Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin. Anyone with a history of cystic acne use this? If so, would you recommend it?
Dania P.
Palm Springs, FL
Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been needing to find a facial wash that wont dry out my skin and cause me to break out. I have combination skin meaning i have oily spots as well as areas that are dry . does any have this issue ? And how well is this product on your skin
amber V.
Mount Airy, NC
Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?
Amber W.
Any other ladies use this as their facial clenser?