BY LUSH

Keep things bright and bushy with this creamy wash for furry faces. Fresh pineapple juice is full of enzymes to cleanse the skin and zap away dirt and oil, while almond oil, jojoba oil and cupuaçu butter soften and tame even the most unruly beard. With the light citrusy scent of Brazillian orange oil and the super soft feeling, you might find your beard has more admirers than ever before!

• Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin...2 Answers
  • Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been ...2 Answers
  • Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?2 Answers
Jenny C.
Williamsville, NY
My husband who prefers his plain bar soap and nothing frilly fell in love with this product. It keeps his beard soft and keeps him from breaking out under the beard.
I was also very impressed with the speed that I got the product once I ordered it online (ordered on a Monday- received that Thursday)
Kira O.
Pecks Mill
Smells amazing! I love the way it makes my face feel when I've used it. I don't have a beard myself, but my boyfriend who does have a beard also uses this! It makes his beard hair super soft and always makes our skin super soft. It's also great that the packaging is recyclable, especially since I can get a free product once I have 5 empty pots!
Jennifer C.
Seekonk, MA
Love it! Bought this as a face and beard wash for the hubby but ended up using it as a face wash myself. Leaves your skin feeling so ridiculously soft and smooth, and would leave his beard soft and smelling amazing! Only downside is the packaging. I used to keep it in the shower and would hate digging my fingers in the tub and scooping out product and then have to screw on the lid before water got inside.
Colee P.
Ankeny, IA
I got this for my boyfriend and he loved it! His beard is normally very prickly and stiff; plus he has sensitive skin so he kept getting rashes and reactions from his other products. This wash from lush has been amazing in making his beard super soft and being gentle on his skin!
Kelly H.
Whitesburg , KY
My husband love this. So nice. I highly highly recommend this brand. They knock it out of the ballpark each and every time. Extremely affordable and always a great useful purchase. They have always been a must for me. Everyone needs to know about this brand. Everything is so good.
Mariel M.
Azusa, CA
While I dont have a beard I do have a face and I absolutely love it. Lush knows what their doing and their products never disappoint. It smells so good and the product lasts for a good while even when my boyfriend uses it. Love you lush and will always support you. Will definitely buy again
Alexandra P.
Fairview, NJ
Bought this for my boyfriend as part of a gift and he was wary at first cause he hates smelly face and body washes but he gave it a try. He ended up loving the way it left his beard hair! Not super scratchy which is also good for me lol it's like a conditioner for your beard.
Colin H.
Fairbanks, AK
This stuff is the best ever. I used to have really dry skin under my beard with really bad acne that hurt but after I started using "Kalamazoo" the acne is gone and my skin feels great. After I wash I use Lush's "R+B Hair Moisturizer" which leaves my beard super soft.
Carm H.
My husband started to use this, he is a very simple person so thats why i got it for him. He is an account so he is hesitant on spending a lot of money on things but this was so different. He insists on me buying it for him he loves it so much and recommends it to everyone
Lesley M.
Kalamazoo is one of my favorite cleansers to remove makeup or if I'm having a dry skin day. I've repurchased this twice now, and have also gifted it to several male friends who DO have beards and love it! It softens your skin and facial hair, and has a great, fresh scent!
amber V.
Mount Airy, NC
Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?
Dania P.
Palm Springs, FL
Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been needing to find a facial wash that wont dry out my skin and cause me to break out. I have combination skin meaning i have oily spots as well as areas that are dry . does any have this issue ? And how well is this product on your skin
Whitney S.
Gallatin, TN
Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin. Anyone with a history of cystic acne use this? If so, would you recommend it?
Amber W.
Any other ladies use this as their facial clenser?
Liz N.
How many washes does it take before you notice a more tamed/cleaner beard?