BY LUSH #3 in Facial Cleansers

Keep things bright and bushy with this creamy wash for furry faces. Fresh pineapple juice is full of enzymes to cleanse the skin and zap away dirt and oil, while almond oil, jojoba oil and cupuaçu butter soften and tame even the most unruly beard. With the light citrusy scent of Brazillian orange oil and the super soft feeling, you might find your beard has more admirers than ever before!

• Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin. ...2 Answers
  • Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been ne...2 Answers
  • Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?2 Answers
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
My boyfriend uses this on his beard, which is pretty long.  I like it because I feel like it get's his beard pretty clean.  Beards harbor a lot of junk but this makes it way better!
Erica K.
Erica K.
Gaines
I bought this for my boyfriend and he loves it! He usually has very sensitive skin but this seems to do well with his skin type and makes his beard super soft to touch! I didn't rate it 5/5 because I did not like the smell.
Lindsey G.
Lindsey G.
Rome, GA
This product made my skin feel very smooth and refreshing. Not too pricey for the amount and quality you get. Great quality so you get what you pay for. I thoroughly enjoy using this product.
Shelby H.
Shelby H.
Shingle Springs, CA
I got this for my husband for Christmas and usually when he shaves he gets a lot of ingrown hairs and razor burn and this helped with that not happening. He got less redness and ingrown hairs and his face was a lot softer
Brianna J.
Brianna J.
Atwood
It's an really product. I love doing it at night and I bought it on amazon for a very good price. It was in an wonderful packaging and I'm an first time user I'll use it again. I would definitely recommend to other people
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Cropwell, AL
I absolutely love this product. Before I started using it my face broke out constantly. Now it's clear. It's pretty cost effective considering it's used everyday and it last about 3 months.
bree a.
bree a.
Phoenix, AZ
My boyfriend loves this stuff. His skin gets very dry and irritated and itchy under all his facial hair and after he started using this it all went away and his beard even smells good too!
Shay Z.
Shay Z.
Blacklick, OH
I got this for my boyfriend and I to share. He has a beard and I have a face do while it keeps his beard looking good and smelling good, it keeps my face feeling clean and smelling good
abby A.
abby A.
S Burlington, VT
My boyfriend is more of a "just use a bar of soap on my face" kinda guy. Not anymore! I got him this in Montreal and it works well on his VERY sensitive skin. It smells great and leaves his beard and face soft. I even use it some days... No beard needed!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Me and my husband use this everyday to was our faces and his beard we love washing our face before bed it's a great feeling to go to bed with a cool cleansed face no improvement needed.
Whitney S.
Whitney S.
Gallatin, TN
Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin. Anyone with a history of cystic acne use this? If so, would you recommend it?
Dania P.
Dania P.
Palm Springs , FL
Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been needing to find a facial wash that wont dry out my skin and cause me to break out. I have combination skin meaning i have oily spots as well as areas that are dry . does any have this issue ? And how well is this product on your skin
amber V.
amber V.
Mount Airy, NC
Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?
Amber W.
Amber W.
Any other ladies use this as their facial clenser?