BY LUSH

Keep things bright and bushy with this creamy wash for furry faces. Fresh pineapple juice is full of enzymes to cleanse the skin and zap away dirt and oil, while almond oil, jojoba oil and cupuaçu butter soften and tame even the most unruly beard. With the light citrusy scent of Brazillian orange oil and the super soft feeling, you might find your beard has more admirers than ever before!

• Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin. ...2 Answers
  • Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been ne...2 Answers
  • Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?2 Answers
jamie c.
jamie c.
O Fallon, MO
I have not used this product personally but I have given it to several people as gifts and they absolutely love it! The smell from the fresh pineapple juice is amazing!
Abby S.
Abby S.
Shaker Hts, OH
I bought this for my dad and he loves it. He said its not only a good way to condition his beard, but also helps keep his skin from drying out.
Annie M.
Annie M.
Akron, OH
I'm a woman and I actually use this on my bikini line..it's a sensitive area and gets irritated very easily and I read that beard washes can be great for those "sensitive" areas ....it works great for me down there and when I don't have time to pack a lot of skincare products it's doubles as my fashwash ...its intended purpose haha
Tomithia K.
Tomithia K.
Sylvania, OH
Bought this for my husband but ended up loving it too. Makes my face and my husband's beard soft. I have naturally oily skin and this leaves my face moisturized but not oily.
Anne L.
Anne L.
Oblong, IL
My boyfriend has a beard, and was looking for a beard/facial wash that would help his dry skin underneath his beard.
He's obsessed with this wash! It smells like fresh pineapple, and he hasn't used anything else since! He's been through 2 containers of it. We can definitely tell a difference in the quality of his beard after using this.
I like it for myself too, so you don't have to have a beard to use it!
Cait N.
Cait N.
Kalamazoo works well on any type of face. It's the only face wash mu husband and I can share because it conditions his beard but isn't too heavy for me.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Modesto, CA
Originally we bought this for my husband to use but I use it in the shower and it takes my eye makeup off COMPLETELY. I haven't noticed a ton of hydration but I really enjoy using this product. And my husband uses it on his beard and face. We have repurchased it and probably will again!
Danie S.
Danie S.
Cheyenne, WY
I used to work at Lush and instantly fell in love with this product. the incredible ingredients, delicious scent, and affordable price made it a no-brainer for my hubby. the first use made him a covert... it left his skin feeling super moisturized, but not oily, it left his face smelling gorgeous, and it helped him contain the sometimes crazy stray hairs in his beard. he's been using it for years now and I can't imagine him not keeping it as part of his routine now.
Camilla B.
Camilla B.
This is an amazing and moisturizing face wash! The pineapple enzymes make my face feel clean and smooth. It smells fresh and creamy and delicious. I don't have a beard but I used it every day. It's even good at removing eye makeup!
Haylie  O.
Haylie O.
John loves this stuff. Helps his beard stay clean!
especially since he has really dry skin
Whitney S.
Whitney S.
Gallatin, TN
Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin. Anyone with a history of cystic acne use this? If so, would you recommend it?
Dania P.
Dania P.
Palm Springs , FL
Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been needing to find a facial wash that wont dry out my skin and cause me to break out. I have combination skin meaning i have oily spots as well as areas that are dry . does any have this issue ? And how well is this product on your skin
amber V.
amber V.
Mount Airy, NC
Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?
Amber W.
Amber W.
Any other ladies use this as their facial clenser?