BY LUSH

Keep things bright and bushy with this creamy wash for furry faces. Fresh pineapple juice is full of enzymes to cleanse the skin and zap away dirt and oil, while almond oil, jojoba oil and cupuaçu butter soften and tame even the most unruly beard. With the light citrusy scent of Brazillian orange oil and the super soft feeling, you might find your beard has more admirers than ever before!

• Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin...2 Answers
  • Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been ...2 Answers
  • Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?2 Answers
Ginger W.
I totally bought this for my boyfriend but ended up using it as well! It made my face feel clean, moisturized and so soft. The smell is amazing and I love the ingredients. Oh and they are a cruelty free company ❤
Brittni R.
Roy , UT
My boyfriend actually purchased this as he was trying to find new products for his beard. He loved the way it smelled and I did too ! The thing I love about lush is how fresh the ingredients are in everything!
Raquel  V.
This stuff is amazing! It moisturizer keeps fave soft and feeling amazing.... I tried it and fell in love, I highly recommend it to keep face feeling young .. it smells delicious and it's a must try . Love it!
Machala H.
Ludowici, GA
My husband felt girly buying a face wash but he is obsessed with this now. He is in the army, so he is always pushing through a work day and coming home disgusting. His pores are never clogged because of this!
Lydia F.
Bought this as a gift and he loved it! He said his beard smelled good (if that's even a thing) and said it really made his beard feel softer. The reason I rated it 5 stars is because I didn't personally use it and can only take his word for it.
Anna Z.
Owings Mills, MD
Got this for my husband - he uses in the shower for his beard. Guys often forget that their beard isn't an accessory it's also hair so it needs washing. It definitely helps to smooth it down and soften it up!
Teenie B.
This gentle cleanser smells great, goes on like a cream and doesn't lather much... but it cleans your face leaving it squeaky clean! I definitely enjoyed this product and would recommend for all skin types.
Charlie K.
Chandler, AZ
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This stuff is amazing. I absolutely love the scent and I've never used a product before that has left my beard feeling so soft. It's a bit on the expensive side for regular use, but the quality is superior.
Greta D.
Charlotte
It smells very good, and feels okay, it just doesn't feel like it removes all my makeup/oils/dirt if you wear no makeup, and have normal skin it will be effective to you but to me it was a bit disappointing
Kerry H.
I think for a man your beard is just as important as your hair. I bought this product to use just for my beard, it helps soften and tame the hair. My beard has more sheen. I would recommend this product to bring back some life to your hair.
amber a.
Mount Airy, NC
Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?
Liz N.
How many washes does it take before you notice a more tamed/cleaner beard?
Dania P.
Palm Springs, FL
Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been needing to find a facial wash that wont dry out my skin and cause me to break out. I have combination skin meaning i have oily spots as well as areas that are dry . does any have this issue ? And how well is this product on your skin
Whitney S.
Gallatin, TN
Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin. Anyone with a history of cystic acne use this? If so, would you recommend it?
Amber W.
Any other ladies use this as their facial clenser?