BY LUSH #7 in Facial Cleansers

Keep things bright and bushy with this creamy wash for furry faces. Fresh pineapple juice is full of enzymes to cleanse the skin and zap away dirt and oil, while almond oil, jojoba oil and cupuaçu butter soften and tame even the most unruly beard. With the light citrusy scent of Brazillian orange oil and the super soft feeling, you might find your beard has more admirers than ever before!

• Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin...2 Answers
  • Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been ...2 Answers
  • Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?2 Answers
Lynda E.
Lynda E.
Cinnaminson, NJ
My boyfriend uses this product. We got it in a Christmas set from lush, he enjoyed it very much I also thought that the smell was delightful. He will be purchasing this again. Like always lash does not let us down.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Murfreesboro
This is my go to! My sister got this for me 2 Christmas' ago and I've been hooked since! For the price it is definitely worth it! I no longer struggle with blackheads and that's great! I love love love this product
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Pearland, TX
This product is targeted for men and beards, but a lush employee recommended this product for me and I'm glad I listened to her because every time i use it, my face feels so soft! It's amazing and I love the scent
alyssa g.
alyssa g.
opelousas, La
I honestly bought this product for my husband and he says it definitely worth it! He likes that the packaging isn’t too girly. It was his first time using this and he will be using this again. Will be buying more!!
N H.
N H.
made my face brighter, softer and feel so much better after the first wash! my boyfriend uses this as well and he loves it just as much! i will continue to use this product and definitely recommend it to others!
Ginger W.
Ginger W.
Waterloo, IA
I totally bought this for my boyfriend but ended up using it as well! It made my face feel clean, moisturized and so soft. The smell is amazing and I love the ingredients. Oh and they are a cruelty free company ❤
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
My husband and I both love this!!! I can't get enough lush products! Natural products just seem to agree with my super sensitive skin so much better, this one isn't too harsh for either of us and it smells soooo good! I would definitely recommend!
Lydia F.
Lydia F.
Bought this as a gift and he loved it! He said his beard smelled good (if that's even a thing) and said it really made his beard feel softer. The reason I rated it 5 stars is because I didn't personally use it and can only take his word for it.
Anna Z.
Anna Z.
Owings Mills, MD
Got this for my husband - he uses in the shower for his beard. Guys often forget that their beard isn't an accessory it's also hair so it needs washing. It definitely helps to smooth it down and soften it up!
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Mountlake Ter, WA
I bought this for my boyfriend and he loves it! He's never been into "products" but this is something he enjoys and looks forward to using. His face is so soft and the way it smells is amazing! He tells all of his friends they need to try this!
Whitney S.
Whitney S.
Gallatin, TN
Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin. Anyone with a history of cystic acne use this? If so, would you recommend it?
Dania P.
Dania P.
Palm Springs , FL
Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been needing to find a facial wash that wont dry out my skin and cause me to break out. I have combination skin meaning i have oily spots as well as areas that are dry . does any have this issue ? And how well is this product on your skin
amber V.
amber V.
Mount Airy, NC
Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?
Amber W.
Amber W.
Any other ladies use this as their facial clenser?