BY LUSH

Keep things bright and bushy with this creamy wash for furry faces. Fresh pineapple juice is full of enzymes to cleanse the skin and zap away dirt and oil, while almond oil, jojoba oil and cupuaçu butter soften and tame even the most unruly beard. With the light citrusy scent of Brazillian orange oil and the super soft feeling, you might find your beard has more admirers than ever before!

• Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin...2 Answers
  • Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been ...2 Answers
  • Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?2 Answers
Erica K.
Gaines
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this for my boyfriend and he loves it! He usually has very sensitive skin but this seems to do well with his skin type and makes his beard super soft to touch! I didn't rate it 5/5 because I did not like the smell.
Iana T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this facial wash because of the reviews... it does not disappoint! Please don't stop making this one, Lush!! I love the texture, the way it makes my skin feel after using, smells nice and the best part, it completely removes my eye makeup without irritation! (ps - my eyes are super sensitive) This will be a staple in my beauty routine.
Adam B.
Baltimore, MD
Fantastic. Once my beard gets to a certain length it can get itchy and rough. It’s very hard to find a product to help it feel smooth but this really does the trick. I love it and have recommended to all my bearded friends
Kelc W.
Haslett, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Originally bought for my husband but ended up needing to use it one day and loved it. Has a bright, crisp smell to it with a very subtle grit. Felt great lathering on in the shower and allowing hot water to steam it off.
Isabella M.
The beard wash makes it very soft and very silky. My boyfriend really enjoyed this product and thought it was very interesting. It was good value. Could be long lasting because since it's natural, it could spoil quickly.
Gabi G.
Santa Monica, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It feels like a buttery cream, spread easily and even helps to get the little make up dirt left from your pores! Soft skin, light and even texture are some of the results I found applying the product on my face daily!
Rebecca S.
Marana, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
My fiancé bought this product to cleanse his face and beard and he has very sensitive skin that is prone to breakouts and this is the only product he's tried that worked for him! It's good for beardless faces too so I started using some of his and I loved it! It's natural, smells great and it makes my face look bright and clean.
Kat H.
California
I bought this as a stocking stuffer for my boyfriend, who has never been into skincare. He absolutely loves it!! His skin tone has gotten much more even and his acne has really started to clear up. His beard is softer and fuller. It's his HG face wash.
alyssa g.
Opelousas, LA
I honestly bought this product for my husband and he says it definitely worth it! He likes that the packaging isn’t too girly. It was his first time using this and he will be using this again. Will be buying more!!
Kaitlyn G.
Smyrna , TN
This is my go to! My sister got this for me 2 Christmas' ago and I've been hooked since! For the price it is definitely worth it! I no longer struggle with blackheads and that's great! I love love love this product
Liz N.
How many washes does it take before you notice a more tamed/cleaner beard?
Whitney S.
Gallatin, TN
Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin. Anyone with a history of cystic acne use this? If so, would you recommend it?
Dania P.
Palm Springs, FL
Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been needing to find a facial wash that wont dry out my skin and cause me to break out. I have combination skin meaning i have oily spots as well as areas that are dry . does any have this issue ? And how well is this product on your skin
amber V.
Mount Airy, NC
Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?
Amber W.
Any other ladies use this as their facial clenser?