BY LUSH

Keep things bright and bushy with this creamy wash for furry faces. Fresh pineapple juice is full of enzymes to cleanse the skin and zap away dirt and oil, while almond oil, jojoba oil and cupuaçu butter soften and tame even the most unruly beard. With the light citrusy scent of Brazillian orange oil and the super soft feeling, you might find your beard has more admirers than ever before!

• Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin. ...2 Answers
  • Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been ne...2 Answers
  • Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?2 Answers
David D.
David D.
Great product! It makes my skin very soft. The product is a little pricey but it is worth it. It is also very refreshing and great for when you wake up in the morning. i would rate it a 10/10. The packaging is very tumblr esc and I would recommend it to guys.
Madison N.
Madison N.
Indianapolis , IN
I religiously buy this for my boyfriend and he LOVES IT. I love how simple the packaging is, it's easy for him to use, and it smells AMAZING. Love how fresh his beard is once he's done.
Machala H.
Machala H.
Ludowici, GA
My husband felt girly buying a face wash but he is obsessed with this now. He is in the army, so he is always pushing through a work day and coming home disgusting. His pores are never clogged because of this!
Tory P.
Tory P.
Orlando, FL
Love the scent in this product! It is not only for beards. You can also use it on your hair if you'd like. This product is a bit expensive but it is worth it.
Cha Cha R.
Cha Cha R.
My husband loves this product he says it has a good smell to it and does what's it suppose to do which is letting him have a smooth clean shave, very affective, I would buy this for him again he loves it
Alexandra M.
Alexandra M.
I got this for my husband and he uses it so often and always says he wants to try more of their products although I haven't gotten around to getting him anything else to try.
Mary S.
Mary S.
I love this facial cleanser because of how moisturizing it is. I also really like that it has a nice scent and you can reuse the packaging it's in. But it's a little bit pricey for the product. Overall I do recommend this product.
Michael D.
Michael D.
Appleton, WI
I've been using this for a lot 10 months and it always leaves my face and beard so soft. I would recommend TO ALL. The great scent is just an added bonus.
Eizabeth G.
Eizabeth G.
My brother loves this to wash his beard! He won't use anything else. Our lush closed for remodeling and he decided to shave because nothing worked as well as this did for him! He swears by it and refuses to buy something else
Caitlyn R.
Caitlyn R.
It helps a lot with my skin, I love the texture and it doesn't seem like a hassle to wash my face with it every day. Its definitely a good moisturizer.
Whitney S.
Whitney S.
Gallatin, TN
Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin. Anyone with a history of cystic acne use this? If so, would you recommend it?
Dania P.
Dania P.
Palm Springs , FL
Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been needing to find a facial wash that wont dry out my skin and cause me to break out. I have combination skin meaning i have oily spots as well as areas that are dry . does any have this issue ? And how well is this product on your skin
amber V.
amber V.
Mount Airy, NC
Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?
Amber W.
Amber W.
Any other ladies use this as their facial clenser?