BY LUSH

Keep things bright and bushy with this creamy wash for furry faces. Fresh pineapple juice is full of enzymes to cleanse the skin and zap away dirt and oil, while almond oil, jojoba oil and cupuaçu butter soften and tame even the most unruly beard. With the light citrusy scent of Brazillian orange oil and the super soft feeling, you might find your beard has more admirers than ever before!

• Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin...2 Answers
  • Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been ...2 Answers
  • Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?2 Answers
Ashley E.
Mountlake Ter, WA
I bought this for my boyfriend and he loves it! He's never been into "products" but this is something he enjoys and looks forward to using. His face is so soft and the way it smells is amazing! He tells all of his friends they need to try this!
Farjana R.
Jackson Heights, NY
My boyfriend is a big fan of this scrub as he has sensitive skin and coarse facial hair prone to ingrowns. It was able to scrub and exfoliate while not over drying his face and that’s good. He would definitely buy again and again and again.
Sasha H.
Westford, VT
I love this mask. It is so nice and smells so good. It met my expectations and exceeded them too. It is gentle and leaves my facial skin soft and smooth. This is my first time using this product but not my last. I will defiantly buy again.
Kendra C.
Visalia
When using this product you will know why it's called lush. That packaging screams out buy me. I rested lush off line and I received it in a timely manner. This product was very good. I would defiantly consider using this product again.
Kaylie W.
I love the smell and how clean my skin feels immediately after use! I think it's a bit pricey, but fair for the qualities. I bought it from a Lush store in Florida. I have very neutral skin and it is a bit too much for that, but I think if you have dry skin you'll truly love it.
Kayla M.
Orlando, FL
This product is very cleansing for my boyfriend's beard, and is super effective! It's was an amazing price, and perfect for his birthday gift. I walked into Lush, saw it and instantly bought it! However, it could be more moisturizing.
Kylie D.
Such a great product everything about this product is on Fleek mean everything everything is so good the quality is amazing and everything is just on point with all great qualities so nice I mean I can't even explain how good qualities
Crystal G.
Havelock, NC
I am not a fan of the smell but it is a product for men and I'm a woman, but I was staying with a friend and needed something to wash my face with so I used this. I would use it again but most likely wouldn't purchase it for myself.
Lindsey W.
Keller, TX
My husband used this and he was hopeful that this would help with the dry flakes in his beard, it unfortunately did not help at all. He ended up throwing this product away because he was so disappointed it didn't work at all for him.
Shay Z.
Blacklick, OH
I got this for my boyfriend and I to share. He has a beard and I have a face do while it keeps his beard looking good and smelling good, it keeps my face feeling clean and smelling good
amber a.
Mount Airy, NC
Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?
Liz N.
How many washes does it take before you notice a more tamed/cleaner beard?
Dania P.
Palm Springs, FL
Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been needing to find a facial wash that wont dry out my skin and cause me to break out. I have combination skin meaning i have oily spots as well as areas that are dry . does any have this issue ? And how well is this product on your skin
Whitney S.
Gallatin, TN
Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin. Anyone with a history of cystic acne use this? If so, would you recommend it?
Amber W.
Any other ladies use this as their facial clenser?