BY LUSH

Keep things bright and bushy with this creamy wash for furry faces. Fresh pineapple juice is full of enzymes to cleanse the skin and zap away dirt and oil, while almond oil, jojoba oil and cupuaçu butter soften and tame even the most unruly beard. With the light citrusy scent of Brazillian orange oil and the super soft feeling, you might find your beard has more admirers than ever before!

• Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin. ...2 Answers
  • Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been ne...2 Answers
  • Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?2 Answers
Caitlyn R.
Caitlyn R.
It helps a lot with my skin, I love the texture and it doesn't seem like a hassle to wash my face with it every day. Its definitely a good moisturizer.
Isabella M.
Isabella M.
The beard wash makes it very soft and very silky. My boyfriend really enjoyed this product and thought it was very interesting. It was good value. Could be long lasting because since it's natural, it could spoil quickly.
Toby C.
Toby C.
THE ACTUAL BEST. It makes my face SO smooth!! The pineapple in it makes the wash smell delicious and it's a smooth, natural exfoliator which is absolutely wonderful
bailey m.
bailey m.
was a great exfoliant and i loved that i didn't even need lotion after because it left my face so smooth. i got it at lush in charlotte. was definitely effective.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Winter Park, FL
My husband uses this on his beard! He has extremely dry skin that leaves the skin on his face itchy and irritated under his beard. This is a life saver for sure!
JAMIE s.
JAMIE s.
N Chesterfld, VA
This is the greatest product. I have never had to worry about my husband using my stuff like I do with lush but who cares when it is so amazing I feel guilty keeping it all to myself
Karla J.
Karla J.
Rice Lake, WI
Lush products are awesome. They smell amazing, have less harsh products and work great for my sensitive dry skin. Best part it's like food for your body. Doesn't get better than that.
Shaun C.
Shaun C.
Awesome product one of the first products i used from the company softens the beard to a noticeable degree and even when there is no beard on the face its a refreshing cleansing wash with a good solid scent
summer l.
summer l.
griffin GA
after use of this product, my face has felt clean, fresh and over all great. I bought it online, it was here within a week. it wasn't that expensive, I would definitely use this product again
Normandy S.
Normandy S.
I really enjoyed this product! I did however initially get it for my acne problem and this product did not help with my acne at all. I did like the overall feel and silky smoothness it left my skin feeling.
Whitney S.
Whitney S.
Gallatin, TN
Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin. Anyone with a history of cystic acne use this? If so, would you recommend it?
Dania P.
Dania P.
Palm Springs , FL
Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been needing to find a facial wash that wont dry out my skin and cause me to break out. I have combination skin meaning i have oily spots as well as areas that are dry . does any have this issue ? And how well is this product on your skin
amber V.
amber V.
Mount Airy, NC
Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?
Amber W.
Amber W.
Any other ladies use this as their facial clenser?