BY LUSH #1 in Beard Oils, Balms & Washes

Keep things bright and bushy with this creamy wash for furry faces. Fresh pineapple juice is full of enzymes to cleanse the skin and zap away dirt and oil, while almond oil, jojoba oil and cupuaçu butter soften and tame even the most unruly beard. With the light citrusy scent of Brazillian orange oil and the super soft feeling, you might find your beard has more admirers than ever before!

Jamie C.
My husband uses this and I am writing a review form the nose of his wife and omg it is the most dreamy smell I have ever had. I swear I love feeling his beard how soft it is and his face does not look like the beard is about to crunch off. It is a great product.
Bricio V.
Goleta, CA
There is nothing better that I have found then this product for not only my beard but my skin. I use it to keep my skin clean and after a shower I’ll lather my beard up and keep it in my beard. I will recommend this to anyone and everyone that has a beard.
Esmeralda C.
Cudahy, CA
Not just men and their beards, but for your skin too. Very gentle very moisturizing. Simple packaging that can be returned to the sorry after use. I worked at lush and love all their products. Definitely would recommend you give their natural products a try.
David D.
Great product! It makes my skin very soft. The product is a little pricey but it is worth it. It is also very refreshing and great for when you wake up in the morning. i would rate it a 10/10. The packaging is very tumblr esc and I would recommend it to guys.
Erica N.
wilmington, de
I purchased this for my husband. He has oily skin and a beard so I wanted something with natural ingredients for him to use. He absolutely loved it! It has a great masculine scent however it's not overwhelming. It's become a staple for him!!! Great product!
08.02.17 💖.
Newark, DE
Smells very good and good to use everyday. It made my skin feel very soft. It was bought at Christina mall in lush store. The packaging was very convenient and reliable. It was very effective and a very good product. I do not believe it needs any changing.
Cecilia C.
Chula Vista , CA
My husband really like this product, he says it leaves his skin and beard feeling smooth and he loves the smell. It's a little over priced for how much you get and how long it last. Would buy it again but won't think twice about buying him something else.
Hayley D.
Oakdale , PA
My boyfriend is totally obsessed with this stuff. As always lush met my expectations and keeps his beard soft and under control. It's a little pricey but understandable because it is all natural. The only improvement is the thick consistency makes it a little hard to use.
Jordan P.
Norman, OK
Don't be turned away when you see the word beard. This product was an awesome facial wash for me! I've been struggling with dry skin lately and this has been my favorite wash. It leaves my face feeling soft and moisturized afterward. I purchased again!
Molly L.
I didn't personally use this BUT used it on my boyfriends goatee. It was his first time ever using anything on it! I liked how soft his face and goat was afterwards. The hair didn't feel as course. He seemed to like it too even if he didn't say so ;)
Liz N.
How many washes does it take before you notice a more tamed/cleaner beard?
Jessie P.
Petite, NB
What is that for?
amber a.
Mount Airy, NC
Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?
Stephanie F.
Brick, NJ
Can you use this for your hair?
Amber W.
Any other ladies use this as their facial clenser?