BY LUSH #3 in Facial Cleansers

Keep things bright and bushy with this creamy wash for furry faces. Fresh pineapple juice is full of enzymes to cleanse the skin and zap away dirt and oil, while almond oil, jojoba oil and cupuaçu butter soften and tame even the most unruly beard. With the light citrusy scent of Brazillian orange oil and the super soft feeling, you might find your beard has more admirers than ever before!

• Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin. ...2 Answers
  • Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been ne...2 Answers
  • Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?2 Answers
Malina B.
Malina B.
Mesa
LUSH Cosmetics Sleepy Body Lotion
This sleepy lotion smells so darn good! I was in the lush store and one of the employees had me try some and I instantly fell in llove. It kept my skin smelling good and feelings so extra soft.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Orlando, FL
This product is very cleansing for my boyfriend's beard, and is super effective! It's was an amazing price, and perfect for his birthday gift. I walked into Lush, saw it and instantly bought it! However, it could be more moisturizing.
My husband LOVED this! Tried a sample and he was hooked! Not only did they help tame his beard hair, it made them so SOFT!! Not to mention it smells incredible! Just like pineapples😍 This product is all natural,vegan and cruelty free!
Lesley M.
Lesley M.
Kalamazoo is one of my favorite cleansers to remove makeup or if I'm having a dry skin day. I've repurchased this twice now, and have also gifted it to several male friends who DO have beards and love it! It softens your skin and facial hair, and has a great, fresh scent!
Kyle P.
Kyle P.
This whole brand has my heart I love the hand made aspect and the fact is made is small batches. Im a lowly customer for years and love trying out new products. This is great for any guy with a beard I would absolutely buy again!!
Kiara C.
Kiara C.
Elmsford, NY
This product is AMAZING. I know the intensions for this product is a beard wash. But I use it as a daily facial wash and it's is such a gentle, deep cleanse. It effectively takes off all of my makeup, without leaving my face dry. I will definitely purchase this again
Dustin W.
Dustin W.
Baltimore
This product was very good. It made my skin extra soft and did not break me out as many similar products have. It's not overly expensive and it exceeded what I expected from it. This was the first scrub that didn't hurt to use
Kelsi P.
Kelsi P.
I love this stuff. It eliminates beard dander, and keeps your face clean and moist. The smell is refreshing, the greasy ingredients in the wash are apparent. It always meets expectations. My friends and family get this has a gift for me every year for my birthday.
Shaleontyne C.
Shaleontyne C.
Romulus, MI
I buy this for my husband and it smells so great. It makes his skin so smooth and luscious. It also makes me want to continuously sniff his beard. The light fragrance seems to linger all day. I would definitely recommend it.
Ini A.
Ini A.
Its very soft it feels amaze balls. i love it so much. Its not like the others where it itches or burns your eyes. I also bought online. Very reasonable price not to much not to little. Thi is very good. I really want to use it again. If i got it i would be so happy. LUSH Kalamazoo Beard and Facial Wash
Whitney S.
Whitney S.
Gallatin, TN
Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin. Anyone with a history of cystic acne use this? If so, would you recommend it?
Dania P.
Dania P.
Palm Springs , FL
Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been needing to find a facial wash that wont dry out my skin and cause me to break out. I have combination skin meaning i have oily spots as well as areas that are dry . does any have this issue ? And how well is this product on your skin
amber V.
amber V.
Mount Airy, NC
Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?
Amber W.
Amber W.
Any other ladies use this as their facial clenser?