BY LUSH

Keep things bright and bushy with this creamy wash for furry faces. Fresh pineapple juice is full of enzymes to cleanse the skin and zap away dirt and oil, while almond oil, jojoba oil and cupuaçu butter soften and tame even the most unruly beard. With the light citrusy scent of Brazillian orange oil and the super soft feeling, you might find your beard has more admirers than ever before!

• Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin...2 Answers
  • Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been ...2 Answers
  • Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?2 Answers
08.02.17 💖.
Newark, DE
Smells very good and good to use everyday. It made my skin feel very soft. It was bought at Christina mall in lush store. The packaging was very convenient and reliable. It was very effective and a very good product. I do not believe it needs any changing.
Hayley D.
Oakdale , PA
My boyfriend is totally obsessed with this stuff. As always lush met my expectations and keeps his beard soft and under control. It's a little pricey but understandable because it is all natural. The only improvement is the thick consistency makes it a little hard to use.
Jordan P.
Norman
Don't be turned away when you see the word beard. This product was an awesome facial wash for me! I've been struggling with dry skin lately and this has been my favorite wash. It leaves my face feeling soft and moisturized afterward. I purchased again!
Mathew B.
The most refreshing beard and face wash I've ever used. Lush makes great products out of healthy fresh ingredients. I consistently make the 40 minute drive for these products because it's such a fun shopping experience. Employees are always helpful and the products consistently met satisfaction.
Cheyanne A.
Nokomis
Works amazing and help make my face clear up and look nicer! I didn't buy it myself because I was too scared but I would definitely buy it again and recommend it to everyone. I was so happy with it and it wasn't over the top in the price range at all.
Molly L.
I didn't personally use this BUT used it on my boyfriends goatee. It was his first time ever using anything on it! I liked how soft his face and goat was afterwards. The hair didn't feel as course. He seemed to like it too even if he didn't say so ;)
Chelsea S.
Charleston , WV
I love everything Lush makes! From their reusable containers to their all-natural ingredients, they have the best luxe bath products by far. This leaves my face feeling tingly, fresh and clean. My boyfriend loves to use it too because it conditions his beard and leaves a nice, refreshing scent
Ashley E.
Mountlake Ter, WA
I bought this for my boyfriend and he loves it! He's never been into "products" but this is something he enjoys and looks forward to using. His face is so soft and the way it smells is amazing! He tells all of his friends they need to try this!
Ciera B.
My husband LOVES this product. His beard can get quite itchy so we purchased this online after receiving other lush products as a gift. It is a bit pricy but worth ever penny to cleanse, moisturizer, and relieve discomfort from his dry itchy beard!
Keyla N.
Albany, New York
This product was so soft and soothing to the skin and as a gentle face wash can be used on any skin type! I mixed this with Angels on Bare Skin and got the best outcome. I would definitely buy this again but I highly recommend all Lush products!
amber a.
Mount Airy, NC
Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?
Liz N.
How many washes does it take before you notice a more tamed/cleaner beard?
Dania P.
Palm Springs, FL
Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been needing to find a facial wash that wont dry out my skin and cause me to break out. I have combination skin meaning i have oily spots as well as areas that are dry . does any have this issue ? And how well is this product on your skin
Whitney S.
Gallatin, TN
Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin. Anyone with a history of cystic acne use this? If so, would you recommend it?
Amber W.
Any other ladies use this as their facial clenser?