BY LUSH

Keep things bright and bushy with this creamy wash for furry faces. Fresh pineapple juice is full of enzymes to cleanse the skin and zap away dirt and oil, while almond oil, jojoba oil and cupuaçu butter soften and tame even the most unruly beard. With the light citrusy scent of Brazillian orange oil and the super soft feeling, you might find your beard has more admirers than ever before!

• Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin. ...2 Answers
  • Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been ne...2 Answers
  • Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?2 Answers
Richard O.
Richard O.
Austin, TX
Great, gentle moisturizing wash for face and beard. Feels clean without feeling like it's still on your face. The packaging makes it easy to stack with other Lush products it the shower.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Super refreshing product. The smell is also omg addicting. I first tried this as a sample and decided to buy the full size. I literally have no regrets because this stuff works! You will not go wrong with lush :)
Jil S.
Jil S.
Loved the light formula and scent! Made my skin super soft but wasn't ideal for my acne prone skin as it didn't really help my breakouts. My husband uses this as a face and beard wash and loves it, though!
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Mainly was used by my boyfriend who said it helped his beard become much less of a mess. We ordered it online off of amazon and it was nicely packaged. Definitely met our expectations and would buy again.
Lyudmila L.
Lyudmila L.
Rochester
I like the smell. I like the way it feels on skin. It was my first time getting it. It was pretty good and cheap. Works to clean out your make up . I got it in our local lush store. Would buy it again.
angie m.
angie m.
This is my favorite product! I am impressed with this beard and facial wash. This product makes my face feel clean and fresh! I'm not afraid to admit that my face is a bit hairy and this bear and facial wash makes my skin smell great! I will be purchasing this again!
Lindsey W.
Lindsey W.
Keller, TX
My husband used this and he was hopeful that this would help with the dry flakes in his beard, it unfortunately did not help at all. He ended up throwing this product away because he was so disappointed it didn't work at all for him.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
I liked this product however it did make my face red and burned a little. I would recommend for people with out sensitive skin like mine. I wish it was easier on the face.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
My husband loves this and uses it often. He was skeptical at first but likes how it makes his beard feel. He had found a protect he will use after trying about ten different things. He likes the smell and uses it.
Ninoshka G.
Ninoshka G.
Hartford, CT
My boyfriend has a really thick beard and it gets really nappy sometimes. I purchased this for him and he loved it! It left his beard nice and soft and smells good. Will be purchasing again!
amber V.
amber V.
Mount Airy, NC
Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?
Dania P.
Dania P.
Palm Springs , FL
Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been needing to find a facial wash that wont dry out my skin and cause me to break out. I have combination skin meaning i have oily spots as well as areas that are dry . does any have this issue ? And how well is this product on your skin
Whitney S.
Whitney S.
Gallatin, TN
Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin. Anyone with a history of cystic acne use this? If so, would you recommend it?
Amber W.
Amber W.
Any other ladies use this as their facial clenser?