BY LUSH

Keep things bright and bushy with this creamy wash for furry faces. Fresh pineapple juice is full of enzymes to cleanse the skin and zap away dirt and oil, while almond oil, jojoba oil and cupuaçu butter soften and tame even the most unruly beard. With the light citrusy scent of Brazillian orange oil and the super soft feeling, you might find your beard has more admirers than ever before!

• Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin...2 Answers
  • Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been ...2 Answers
  • Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?2 Answers
Gabby ortega a.
Purchased for my boyfriend, he's not big on skin and facial products but he fell in love with this. It became part of his routine when he is in the shower. Leaves his beard smooth and it smells great
Brian J.
Fords, NJ
Nice pineapple scent, leaves face and beard feeling very soft and smooth. I would love this product even more if it had an even more pineapple scent. Overall though great product I would buy again.
Callie B.
Rice , TX
I don't have a beard, but I definitely still like using this product. It's definitely not in my everyday routine, (I have acne prone skin) but it smells heavenly and makes your skin super soft.
Shelby S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
My boyfriend uses this on his beard, which is pretty long.  I like it because I feel like it get's his beard pretty clean.  Beards harbor a lot of junk but this makes it way better!
Lindsey G.
Rome, GA
This product made my skin feel very smooth and refreshing. Not too pricey for the amount and quality you get. Great quality so you get what you pay for. I thoroughly enjoy using this product.
Brooke C.
Cropwell, AL
I absolutely love this product. Before I started using it my face broke out constantly. Now it's clear. It's pretty cost effective considering it's used everyday and it last about 3 months.
Brianna J.
Atwood
It's an really product. I love doing it at night and I bought it on amazon for a very good price. It was in an wonderful packaging and I'm an first time user I'll use it again. I would definitely recommend to other people
abby A.
S Burlington, VT
My boyfriend is more of a "just use a bar of soap on my face" kinda guy. Not anymore! I got him this in Montreal and it works well on his VERY sensitive skin. It smells great and leaves his beard and face soft. I even use it some days... No beard needed!
Alina L.
Stockton
I don't have a beard but I have found that this product works wonders at removing makeup. Especially stubborn eye makeup comes right off and I'm all around very happy with this product.
Amanda S.
Hampton, VA
I don’t have facial hair obviously but my boyfriend uses this and I can’t lie, I have been using it too! It works great and it smells awesome. So even if your beardless you should give it a try! I love this product
amber V.
Mount Airy, NC
Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?
Dania P.
Palm Springs, FL
Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been needing to find a facial wash that wont dry out my skin and cause me to break out. I have combination skin meaning i have oily spots as well as areas that are dry . does any have this issue ? And how well is this product on your skin
Whitney S.
Gallatin, TN
Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin. Anyone with a history of cystic acne use this? If so, would you recommend it?
Amber W.
Any other ladies use this as their facial clenser?
Liz N.
How many washes does it take before you notice a more tamed/cleaner beard?