BY LUSH #10 in Facial Cleansers

Keep things bright and bushy with this creamy wash for furry faces. Fresh pineapple juice is full of enzymes to cleanse the skin and zap away dirt and oil, while almond oil, jojoba oil and cupuaçu butter soften and tame even the most unruly beard. With the light citrusy scent of Brazillian orange oil and the super soft feeling, you might find your beard has more admirers than ever before!

• Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin. ...2 Answers
  • Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been ne...2 Answers
  • Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?2 Answers
Alexis P.
Alexis P.
This product is magic! Now in order to see its benefits you have to use it continuously and keep your skin on a routine. The size of the pot is incredible. It will take me over a year to use. This cleanser will stay stocked up in my bathroom.
Farjana R.
Farjana R.
Jackson Heights, NY
My boyfriend is a big fan of this scrub as he has sensitive skin and coarse facial hair prone to ingrowns. It was able to scrub and exfoliate while not over drying his face and that’s good. He would definitely buy again and again and again.
Sasha H.
Sasha H.
Westford, VT
I love this mask. It is so nice and smells so good. It met my expectations and exceeded them too. It is gentle and leaves my facial skin soft and smooth. This is my first time using this product but not my last. I will defiantly buy again.
Kaylie W.
Kaylie W.
I love the smell and how clean my skin feels immediately after use! I think it's a bit pricey, but fair for the qualities. I bought it from a Lush store in Florida. I have very neutral skin and it is a bit too much for that, but I think if you have dry skin you'll truly love it.
Malina B.
Malina B.
Mesa
LUSH Cosmetics Sleepy Body Lotion
This sleepy lotion smells so darn good! I was in the lush store and one of the employees had me try some and I instantly fell in llove. It kept my skin smelling good and feelings so extra soft.
Kendra C.
Kendra C.
Visalia
When using this product you will know why it's called lush. That packaging screams out buy me. I rested lush off line and I received it in a timely manner. This product was very good. I would defiantly consider using this product again.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Orlando, FL
This product is very cleansing for my boyfriend's beard, and is super effective! It's was an amazing price, and perfect for his birthday gift. I walked into Lush, saw it and instantly bought it! However, it could be more moisturizing.
Kyle P.
Kyle P.
This whole brand has my heart I love the hand made aspect and the fact is made is small batches. Im a lowly customer for years and love trying out new products. This is great for any guy with a beard I would absolutely buy again!!
Lesley M.
Lesley M.
Kalamazoo is one of my favorite cleansers to remove makeup or if I'm having a dry skin day. I've repurchased this twice now, and have also gifted it to several male friends who DO have beards and love it! It softens your skin and facial hair, and has a great, fresh scent!
Dustin W.
Dustin W.
Baltimore
This product was very good. It made my skin extra soft and did not break me out as many similar products have. It's not overly expensive and it exceeded what I expected from it. This was the first scrub that didn't hurt to use
Whitney S.
Whitney S.
Gallatin, TN
Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin. Anyone with a history of cystic acne use this? If so, would you recommend it?
Dania P.
Dania P.
Palm Springs , FL
Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been needing to find a facial wash that wont dry out my skin and cause me to break out. I have combination skin meaning i have oily spots as well as areas that are dry . does any have this issue ? And how well is this product on your skin
amber V.
amber V.
Mount Airy, NC
Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?
Amber W.
Amber W.
Any other ladies use this as their facial clenser?