BY LUSH

Keep things bright and bushy with this creamy wash for furry faces. Fresh pineapple juice is full of enzymes to cleanse the skin and zap away dirt and oil, while almond oil, jojoba oil and cupuaçu butter soften and tame even the most unruly beard. With the light citrusy scent of Brazillian orange oil and the super soft feeling, you might find your beard has more admirers than ever before!

• Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin...2 Answers
  • Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been ...2 Answers
  • Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?2 Answers
Megs W.
Lush is one of my favorite cosmetic stores. I fully support their cause and their ethics. It the consumer world it's so important to find brands like Lush that care about their ingredients. This face wash is pure, organic and vegan. How can you not love it?
08.02.17 ūüíĖ.
Newark, DE
Smells very good and good to use everyday. It made my skin feel very soft. It was bought at Christina mall in lush store. The packaging was very convenient and reliable. It was very effective and a very good product. I do not believe it needs any changing.
Jordan P.
Norman
Don't be turned away when you see the word beard. This product was an awesome facial wash for me! I've been struggling with dry skin lately and this has been my favorite wash. It leaves my face feeling soft and moisturized afterward. I purchased again!
Elisa T.
Tacoma
This is one of the best thing I have ever used on my face. I love how all their face masks feel and the ingredients they use in them.  I love buying products from them! They I would recommend this to all of my friends and family!  Everyone should buy this!
Hayley D.
Oakdale, PA
My boyfriend is totally obsessed with this stuff. As always lush met my expectations and keeps his beard soft and under control. It's a little pricey but understandable because it is all natural. The only improvement is the thick consistency makes it a little hard to use.
Mathew B.
The most refreshing beard and face wash I've ever used. Lush makes great products out of healthy fresh ingredients. I consistently make the 40 minute drive for these products because it's such a fun shopping experience. Employees are always helpful and the products consistently met satisfaction.
Molly L.
I didn't personally use this BUT used it on my boyfriends goatee. It was his first time ever using anything on it! I liked how soft his face and goat was afterwards. The hair didn't feel as course. He seemed to like it too even if he didn't say so ;)
Cheyanne A.
Nokomis
Works amazing and help make my face clear up and look nicer! I didn't buy it myself because I was too scared but I would definitely buy it again and recommend it to everyone. I was so happy with it and it wasn't over the top in the price range at all.
Chelsea S.
Charleston , WV
I love everything Lush makes! From their reusable containers to their all-natural ingredients, they have the best luxe bath products by far. This leaves my face feeling tingly, fresh and clean. My boyfriend loves to use it too because it conditions his beard and leaves a nice, refreshing scent
Keyla N.
Albany, New York
This product was so soft and soothing to the skin and as a gentle face wash can be used on any skin type! I mixed this with Angels on Bare Skin and got the best outcome. I would definitely buy this again but I highly recommend all Lush products!
amber V.
Mount Airy, NC
Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?
Liz N.
How many washes does it take before you notice a more tamed/cleaner beard?
Dania P.
Palm Springs, FL
Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been needing to find a facial wash that wont dry out my skin and cause me to break out. I have combination skin meaning i have oily spots as well as areas that are dry . does any have this issue ? And how well is this product on your skin
Whitney S.
Gallatin, TN
Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin. Anyone with a history of cystic acne use this? If so, would you recommend it?
Amber W.
Any other ladies use this as their facial clenser?