BY LUSH #10 in Facial Cleansers

Keep things bright and bushy with this creamy wash for furry faces. Fresh pineapple juice is full of enzymes to cleanse the skin and zap away dirt and oil, while almond oil, jojoba oil and cupuaçu butter soften and tame even the most unruly beard. With the light citrusy scent of Brazillian orange oil and the super soft feeling, you might find your beard has more admirers than ever before!

• Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin. ...2 Answers
  • Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been ne...2 Answers
  • Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?2 Answers
Molly L.
Molly L.
I didn't personally use this BUT used it on my boyfriends goatee. It was his first time ever using anything on it! I liked how soft his face and goat was afterwards. The hair didn't feel as course. He seemed to like it too even if he didn't say so ;)
Ciera B.
Ciera B.
My husband LOVES this product. His beard can get quite itchy so we purchased this online after receiving other lush products as a gift. It is a bit pricy but worth ever penny to cleanse, moisturizer, and relieve discomfort from his dry itchy beard!
Tanya M.
Tanya M.
Winnetka
I bought this for my husband because his beard would get so rough and course. He uses this everyday and loves this stuff. My husband works in construction and is very simple when it comes to skincare. He says he wouldn't mind picking up another pot.
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Charleston , WV
I love everything Lush makes! From their reusable containers to their all-natural ingredients, they have the best luxe bath products by far. This leaves my face feeling tingly, fresh and clean. My boyfriend loves to use it too because it conditions his beard and leaves a nice, refreshing scent
Desiree S.
Desiree S.
Concord, CA
Facial masks is one of my favorite things and this is one of my favorites as well it smells so good and it never lets me down the price is totally worth it I would definitely buy again and recommend to anybody that is looking for a good facial mask
Cyrene A.
Cyrene A.
I bought this product for my spouse and he loved it. Most times when it comes to his facial hair he can't seem to keep his skin hydrated but since he has used this it is doing its job. I would really recommend this to others with dry beards.
Jenni J.
Jenni J.
Mcdonough, GA
My husband is a mechanic and he gets awful grime at work. He has hyper sensitive skin so I keep him well supplied with lush products. This has become his most favourite items as of recent. It works to cleanse the skin and tame the hair with a non overpowering scent. Can be used every day!
Keyla N.
Keyla N.
Albany, New York
This product was so soft and soothing to the skin and as a gentle face wash can be used on any skin type! I mixed this with Angels on Bare Skin and got the best outcome. I would definitely buy this again but I highly recommend all Lush products!
Kaelin A.
Kaelin A.
Menifee
This product has a nice fresh smell to it! It makes your skin feel nice and hydrated as well. It is very moisturizing and makes my pores feel super smooth and clean. I would recommend this to a friend. It is a great natural alternative to products that might have harmful chemicals in them.
Alexis P.
Alexis P.
This product is magic! Now in order to see its benefits you have to use it continuously and keep your skin on a routine. The size of the pot is incredible. It will take me over a year to use. This cleanser will stay stocked up in my bathroom.
Whitney S.
Whitney S.
Gallatin, TN
Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin. Anyone with a history of cystic acne use this? If so, would you recommend it?
Dania P.
Dania P.
Palm Springs , FL
Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been needing to find a facial wash that wont dry out my skin and cause me to break out. I have combination skin meaning i have oily spots as well as areas that are dry . does any have this issue ? And how well is this product on your skin
amber V.
amber V.
Mount Airy, NC
Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?
Amber W.
Amber W.
Any other ladies use this as their facial clenser?