BY LUSH #7 in Facial Cleansers

Keep things bright and bushy with this creamy wash for furry faces. Fresh pineapple juice is full of enzymes to cleanse the skin and zap away dirt and oil, while almond oil, jojoba oil and cupuaçu butter soften and tame even the most unruly beard. With the light citrusy scent of Brazillian orange oil and the super soft feeling, you might find your beard has more admirers than ever before!

• Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin...2 Answers
  • Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been ...2 Answers
  • Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?2 Answers
Ginger W.
Waterloo, IA
I totally bought this for my boyfriend but ended up using it as well! It made my face feel clean, moisturized and so soft. The smell is amazing and I love the ingredients. Oh and they are a cruelty free company ❤
Mayra O.
Perris, CA
I received this as a gift from my sister in law and let's say it was amazing! I love lush's packaging. They packaging is always amazing! It did leave my face dry for a couple of days so I had to double up on my moisturizer but overall I loved the product.
Jessica R.
My husband and I both love this!!! I can't get enough lush products! Natural products just seem to agree with my super sensitive skin so much better, this one isn't too harsh for either of us and it smells soooo good! I would definitely recommend!
N H.
made my face brighter, softer and feel so much better after the first wash! my boyfriend uses this as well and he loves it just as much! i will continue to use this product and definitely recommend it to others!
Anna Z.
Owings Mills, MD
Got this for my husband - he uses in the shower for his beard. Guys often forget that their beard isn't an accessory it's also hair so it needs washing. It definitely helps to smooth it down and soften it up!
Kaylee B.
tucson
such an amazing product. Is my go to face mask! Leaves my face really smooth and fresh and i love the feeling i have after!! I would definitely 100% recommend this product to anyone who wants a baby soft face!
Brittni R.
Roy , UT
My boyfriend actually purchased this as he was trying to find new products for his beard. He loved the way it smelled and I did too ! The thing I love about lush is how fresh the ingredients are in everything!
Greta D.
Charlotte
It smells very good, and feels okay, it just doesn't feel like it removes all my makeup/oils/dirt if you wear no makeup, and have normal skin it will be effective to you but to me it was a bit disappointing
Domenic F.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is a decent face/beard wash for me. The lemon scent really wakes you up and energizes. It does make your facial hair feel soft and smooth, but as a cleanser it didn’t really do much for my skin. Great to use in the shower in the morning
Emma R.
I don't have a beard but i literally love this stuff. I steal it from my boyfriend. It smells like pineapples and it leaves my skin incredibly moisturized and smooth. It's not harsh and is moderately thick
Whitney S.
Gallatin, TN
Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin. Anyone with a history of cystic acne use this? If so, would you recommend it?
Dania P.
Palm Springs, FL
Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been needing to find a facial wash that wont dry out my skin and cause me to break out. I have combination skin meaning i have oily spots as well as areas that are dry . does any have this issue ? And how well is this product on your skin
amber V.
Mount Airy, NC
Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?
Liz N.
How many washes does it take before you notice a more tamed/cleaner beard?
Amber W.
Any other ladies use this as their facial clenser?