BY LUSH

Keep things bright and bushy with this creamy wash for furry faces. Fresh pineapple juice is full of enzymes to cleanse the skin and zap away dirt and oil, while almond oil, jojoba oil and cupuaçu butter soften and tame even the most unruly beard. With the light citrusy scent of Brazillian orange oil and the super soft feeling, you might find your beard has more admirers than ever before!

• Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin. ...2 Answers
  • Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been ne...2 Answers
  • Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?2 Answers
Tiona H.
Tiona H.
Philadelphia, PA
My boyfriend used this last week and said it felt like he washed his face with lotion. I of course haven't used it but it was definitely not impressed by this one unfortunately so we won't be buying again
Holly W.
Holly W.
Easley, SC
I bought this for my boyfriend and he loves it, he doesn't use it very often because he doesn't want to run out of it, he uses it after he shampoos his beard and he says it makes his beard feel really soft
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Marana, AZ
My fiancé bought this product to cleanse his face and beard and he has very sensitive skin that is prone to breakouts and this is the only product he's tried that worked for him! It's good for beardless faces too so I started using some of his and I loved it! It's natural, smells great and it makes my face look bright and clean.
Veronica A.
Veronica A.
I have used this product only about a couple of times. Not my favorite facial wash but it works. It's very gentle and leaves skin smooth only thing I don't like about it is the smell that it leaves behind.
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Havelock, NC
I am not a fan of the smell but it is a product for men and I'm a woman, but I was staying with a friend and needed something to wash my face with so I used this. I would use it again but most likely wouldn't purchase it for myself.
Robyn D.
Robyn D.
Mountain Lks, NJ
I got this for my dad for father's day because he's so obsessed with it. He used to get ingrown hairs on his face and have razor burn no matter what he did. But this stuff changed his skin! So awesome!
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Turlock, CA
I know the product is marketed to men, but I loved it for myself! It smells good, and leaves your face feeling not only clean, but super soft and moisturized. I need to get some more actually.
Shelby H.
Shelby H.
Shingle Springs, CA
I got this for my husband for Christmas and usually when he shaves he gets a lot of ingrown hairs and razor burn and this helped with that not happening. He got less redness and ingrown hairs and his face was a lot softer
Richard O.
Richard O.
Austin, TX
Great, gentle moisturizing wash for face and beard. Feels clean without feeling like it's still on your face. The packaging makes it easy to stack with other Lush products it the shower.
abby A.
abby A.
S Burlington, VT
My boyfriend is more of a "just use a bar of soap on my face" kinda guy. Not anymore! I got him this in Montreal and it works well on his VERY sensitive skin. It smells great and leaves his beard and face soft. I even use it some days... No beard needed!
Whitney S.
Whitney S.
Gallatin, TN
Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin. Anyone with a history of cystic acne use this? If so, would you recommend it?
Dania P.
Dania P.
Palm Springs , FL
Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been needing to find a facial wash that wont dry out my skin and cause me to break out. I have combination skin meaning i have oily spots as well as areas that are dry . does any have this issue ? And how well is this product on your skin
amber V.
amber V.
Mount Airy, NC
Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?
Amber W.
Amber W.
Any other ladies use this as their facial clenser?