BY LUSH

Keep things bright and bushy with this creamy wash for furry faces. Fresh pineapple juice is full of enzymes to cleanse the skin and zap away dirt and oil, while almond oil, jojoba oil and cupuaçu butter soften and tame even the most unruly beard. With the light citrusy scent of Brazillian orange oil and the super soft feeling, you might find your beard has more admirers than ever before!

• Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin...2 Answers
  • Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been ...2 Answers
  • Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?2 Answers
Carm H.
My husband started to use this, he is a very simple person so thats why i got it for him. He is an account so he is hesitant on spending a lot of money on things but this was so different. He insists on me buying it for him he loves it so much and recommends it to everyone
Maria Z.
I love this stuff I  wasn't sure about it at first because its a beard wash and I don't have one so I wasn't sure if it would work but I ended up choosing it over 9 to 5 because I was worried 9 to 5 would leave a film behind.This stuff leaves my face feeling fresh too.
Lesley M.
Kalamazoo is one of my favorite cleansers to remove makeup or if I'm having a dry skin day. I've repurchased this twice now, and have also gifted it to several male friends who DO have beards and love it! It softens your skin and facial hair, and has a great, fresh scent!
Yuliya Z.
Manchester, CT
I bought this for my boyfriend to use. He has a pretty epic beard. He says he was underwhelmed. He didn't feel like his beard actually felt cleaner and more so he says his face didn't really feel clean. I'm disappointed because I love LUSH usually, but this is a miss.
Sean E.
Collingswood, NJ
It leaves you feeling fresh and scented with citrus. However, I don’t believe it really softens your beard. I mostly purchased this product hoping it would soften my beard as everyone in the Lush store was raving about. But it really didn’t make a difference at all.
Jamie C.
My husband uses this and I am writing a review form the nose of his wife and omg it is the most dreamy smell I have ever had. I swear I love feeling his beard how soft it is and his face does not look like the beard is about to crunch off. It is a great product.
David D.
Great product! It makes my skin very soft. The product is a little pricey but it is worth it. It is also very refreshing and great for when you wake up in the morning. i would rate it a 10/10. The packaging is very tumblr esc and I would recommend it to guys.
Esmeralda C.
Cudahy, CA
Not just men and their beards, but for your skin too. Very gentle very moisturizing. Simple packaging that can be returned to the sorry after use. I worked at lush and love all their products. Definitely would recommend you give their natural products a try.
Erica N.
wilmington, de
I purchased this for my husband. He has oily skin and a beard so I wanted something with natural ingredients for him to use. He absolutely loved it! It has a great masculine scent however it's not overwhelming. It's become a staple for him!!! Great product!
Ceci C.
Chula Vista , CA
My husband really like this product, he says it leaves his skin and beard feeling smooth and he loves the smell. It's a little over priced for how much you get and how long it last. Would buy it again but won't think twice about buying him something else.
amber V.
Mount Airy, NC
Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?
Liz N.
How many washes does it take before you notice a more tamed/cleaner beard?
Dania P.
Palm Springs, FL
Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been needing to find a facial wash that wont dry out my skin and cause me to break out. I have combination skin meaning i have oily spots as well as areas that are dry . does any have this issue ? And how well is this product on your skin
Whitney S.
Gallatin, TN
Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin. Anyone with a history of cystic acne use this? If so, would you recommend it?
Amber W.
Any other ladies use this as their facial clenser?