BY LUSH #10 in Facial Cleansers

Keep things bright and bushy with this creamy wash for furry faces. Fresh pineapple juice is full of enzymes to cleanse the skin and zap away dirt and oil, while almond oil, jojoba oil and cupuaçu butter soften and tame even the most unruly beard. With the light citrusy scent of Brazillian orange oil and the super soft feeling, you might find your beard has more admirers than ever before!

• Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin. ...2 Answers
  • Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been ne...2 Answers
  • Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?2 Answers
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Okay, so I bought this for my dad who has a very thick beard. He neglected to use it so I did. It made my skin slightly agitated, and didn't do much. Maybe it was because I don't have a beard, but either way, my father said he didn't notice a difference either.
Chavelys R.
Chavelys R.
My husband is obsessed with this beard and face wash. I bought him some for his birthday in November and he has continued to buy this product. Smells great and he loves the way his beard and face feel. If you like it, I recommend buying the larger container; it's less expensive per ounce and lasts longer.
Esmeralda C.
Esmeralda C.
Cudahy, CA
Not just men and their beards, but for your skin too. Very gentle very moisturizing. Simple packaging that can be returned to the sorry after use. I worked at lush and love all their products. Definitely would recommend you give their natural products a try.
Ceci C.
Ceci C.
Chula Vista , CA
My husband really like this product, he says it leaves his skin and beard feeling smooth and he loves the smell. It's a little over priced for how much you get and how long it last. Would buy it again but won't think twice about buying him something else.
Erica N.
Erica N.
wilmington, de
I purchased this for my husband. He has oily skin and a beard so I wanted something with natural ingredients for him to use. He absolutely loved it! It has a great masculine scent however it's not overwhelming. It's become a staple for him!!! Great product!
Megs W.
Megs W.
Lush is one of my favorite cosmetic stores. I fully support their cause and their ethics. It the consumer world it's so important to find brands like Lush that care about their ingredients. This face wash is pure, organic and vegan. How can you not love it?
Jordan P.
Jordan P.
Norman
Don't be turned away when you see the word beard. This product was an awesome facial wash for me! I've been struggling with dry skin lately and this has been my favorite wash. It leaves my face feeling soft and moisturized afterward. I purchased again!
Elisa T.
Elisa T.
Tacoma
This is one of the best thing I have ever used on my face. I love how all their face masks feel and the ingredients they use in them.  I love buying products from them! They I would recommend this to all of my friends and family!  Everyone should buy this!
Hayley D.
Hayley D.
Oakdale, PA
My boyfriend is totally obsessed with this stuff. As always lush met my expectations and keeps his beard soft and under control. It's a little pricey but understandable because it is all natural. The only improvement is the thick consistency makes it a little hard to use.
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
Columbus, OH
Originally bought this product for my boyfriend but ended up using it myself as well. Does not work well to remove makeup but is a great face wash for after using a makeup wipe. We continue to repurchase and love the gentleness of the product as well as its ability to leave our faces squeaky clean!
Whitney S.
Whitney S.
Gallatin, TN
Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin. Anyone with a history of cystic acne use this? If so, would you recommend it?
Dania P.
Dania P.
Palm Springs , FL
Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been needing to find a facial wash that wont dry out my skin and cause me to break out. I have combination skin meaning i have oily spots as well as areas that are dry . does any have this issue ? And how well is this product on your skin
amber V.
amber V.
Mount Airy, NC
Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?
Amber W.
Amber W.
Any other ladies use this as their facial clenser?