BY LUSH

Keep things bright and bushy with this creamy wash for furry faces. Fresh pineapple juice is full of enzymes to cleanse the skin and zap away dirt and oil, while almond oil, jojoba oil and cupuaçu butter soften and tame even the most unruly beard. With the light citrusy scent of Brazillian orange oil and the super soft feeling, you might find your beard has more admirers than ever before!

• Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin...2 Answers
  • Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been ...2 Answers
  • Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?2 Answers
Dael T.
Austin, TX
Great gentle wash for both the face and the beard. Price is good for the amount of product you get. I do like using this product with my Clarisonic since it is very gentle, it's a perfect combo. Love the ecofriendly packaging too. Always gotta restock on this when running low!
Alexandra P.
Fairview, NJ
Bought this for my boyfriend as part of a gift and he was wary at first cause he hates smelly face and body washes but he gave it a try. He ended up loving the way it left his beard hair! Not super scratchy which is also good for me lol it's like a conditioner for your beard.
Courtney W.
Raleigh , NC
The packaging of this was amazing and super cute! I loved how they put what the date is was made on it. This product worked well for my husband, but not me unfortunately. I have oily skin and this was not the product for me. But anyone with super dry skin definitely needs to try it!
Amber🐝 #.
Yummy yummy yummy!! This cleanser is so creamy and hydrating. I love to use it on the days when I don't need a lot of skin care action or in the mornings when I need a gentle cleanse. The packaging is nice, pretty basic but that doesn't matter to me BC the cleanser is awesome.
Katie W.
So I actually don't use this product myself. But my husband loooooves this stuff. Every few weeks, I'm in Lush buying this again. He loves the way it makes his skin feel while also moisturizing his beard. It leaves him soft and smelling like pineapple, which is a treat for me!
Kathryn D.
My husband has a very large beard.  I bought him Kalamazoo because I needed him to get a grip on the massive hair attachment to his face.  It was worth EVERY penny! It smells nice, and I can not believe how soft his facial hair is now.  He uses it every day now!
Arzoo P.
One of the best facial masks I've tried thus far! Made my skin feel so radiant and smooth! Def met all of my expectations especially for a first time user! The packaging was clean with a modern look. Definetly would buy this product again and recommend it to all my friends!
Colin H.
Fairbanks, AK
This stuff is the best ever. I used to have really dry skin under my beard with really bad acne that hurt but after I started using "Kalamazoo" the acne is gone and my skin feels great. After I wash I use Lush's "R+B Hair Moisturizer" which leaves my beard super soft.
Carm H.
My husband started to use this, he is a very simple person so thats why i got it for him. He is an account so he is hesitant on spending a lot of money on things but this was so different. He insists on me buying it for him he loves it so much and recommends it to everyone
angie m.
This is my favorite product! I am impressed with this beard and facial wash. This product makes my face feel clean and fresh! I'm not afraid to admit that my face is a bit hairy and this bear and facial wash makes my skin smell great! I will be purchasing this again!
amber V.
Mount Airy, NC
Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?
Liz N.
How many washes does it take before you notice a more tamed/cleaner beard?
Dania P.
Palm Springs, FL
Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been needing to find a facial wash that wont dry out my skin and cause me to break out. I have combination skin meaning i have oily spots as well as areas that are dry . does any have this issue ? And how well is this product on your skin
Whitney S.
Gallatin, TN
Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin. Anyone with a history of cystic acne use this? If so, would you recommend it?
Amber W.
Any other ladies use this as their facial clenser?