BY LUSH

Keep things bright and bushy with this creamy wash for furry faces. Fresh pineapple juice is full of enzymes to cleanse the skin and zap away dirt and oil, while almond oil, jojoba oil and cupuaçu butter soften and tame even the most unruly beard. With the light citrusy scent of Brazillian orange oil and the super soft feeling, you might find your beard has more admirers than ever before!

• Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin. ...2 Answers
  • Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been ne...2 Answers
  • Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?2 Answers
Brittni R.
Brittni R.
My boyfriend actually purchased this as he was trying to find new products for his beard. He loved the way it smelled and I did too ! The thing I love about lush is how fresh the ingredients are in everything!
Raquel  V.
Raquel V.
This stuff is amazing! It moisturizer keeps fave soft and feeling amazing.... I tried it and fell in love, I highly recommend it to keep face feeling young .. it smells delicious and it's a must try . Love it!
Anna Z.
Anna Z.
Owings Mills, MD
Got this for my husband - he uses in the shower for his beard. Guys often forget that their beard isn't an accessory it's also hair so it needs washing. It definitely helps to smooth it down and soften it up!
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Mountlake Ter, WA
I bought this for my boyfriend and he loves it! He's never been into "products" but this is something he enjoys and looks forward to using. His face is so soft and the way it smells is amazing! He tells all of his friends they need to try this!
Lydia F.
Lydia F.
Bought this as a gift and he loved it! He said his beard smelled good (if that's even a thing) and said it really made his beard feel softer. The reason I rated it 5 stars is because I didn't personally use it and can only take his word for it.
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Romulus
Very smooth and soft, I really like this prude the, it made my skin feel super soft, it had nice packaging, it was packaged nice and tight, it was very gentle, their could be a little room for improvement but I would recommend this to others.
Charlie K.
Charlie K.
Chandler, AZ
This stuff is amazing. I absolutely love the scent and I've never used a product before that has left my beard feeling so soft. It's a bit on the expensive side for regular use, but the quality is superior.
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
Elizabeth, NJ
Yessssssssssss lush I love everything about lush I love all of it I wish I could buy everything from there lol but this product it's good but not great but I would love to try it again because I only tried it once I would give it a second try
Teenie B.
Teenie B.
This gentle cleanser smells great, goes on like a cream and doesn't lather much... but it cleans your face leaving it squeaky clean! I definitely enjoyed this product and would recommend for all skin types.
Evan A.
Evan A.
Farmers Branch
I love that my boyfriend and I can both use this product. The smell is fantastic and always leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. My only complaint is I found this product to be a bit on the pricey side.
amber V.
amber V.
Mount Airy, NC
Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?
Dania P.
Dania P.
Palm Springs , FL
Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been needing to find a facial wash that wont dry out my skin and cause me to break out. I have combination skin meaning i have oily spots as well as areas that are dry . does any have this issue ? And how well is this product on your skin
Whitney S.
Whitney S.
Gallatin, TN
Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin. Anyone with a history of cystic acne use this? If so, would you recommend it?
Amber W.
Amber W.
Any other ladies use this as their facial clenser?