BY LUSH

Keep things bright and bushy with this creamy wash for furry faces. Fresh pineapple juice is full of enzymes to cleanse the skin and zap away dirt and oil, while almond oil, jojoba oil and cupuaçu butter soften and tame even the most unruly beard. With the light citrusy scent of Brazillian orange oil and the super soft feeling, you might find your beard has more admirers than ever before!

• Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin...2 Answers
  • Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been ...2 Answers
  • Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?2 Answers
Erica K.
Gaines
I bought this for my boyfriend and he loves it! He usually has very sensitive skin but this seems to do well with his skin type and makes his beard super soft to touch! I didn't rate it 5/5 because I did not like the smell.
Adam B.
Baltimore, MD
Fantastic. Once my beard gets to a certain length it can get itchy and rough. It’s very hard to find a product to help it feel smooth but this really does the trick. I love it and have recommended to all my bearded friends
Janae M.
This is such a wonderful product that truly works!!! Great results! Leaves your skin with a nice and fresh scent!!!! I love their products! I cannot wait to use this product again! I highly recommend trying this out!
Kat H.
California
I bought this as a stocking stuffer for my boyfriend, who has never been into skincare. He absolutely loves it!! His skin tone has gotten much more even and his acne has really started to clear up. His beard is softer and fuller. It's his HG face wash.
Kaitlyn G.
Murfreesboro
This is my go to! My sister got this for me 2 Christmas' ago and I've been hooked since! For the price it is definitely worth it! I no longer struggle with blackheads and that's great! I love love love this product
Ginger W.
Waterloo, IA
I totally bought this for my boyfriend but ended up using it as well! It made my face feel clean, moisturized and so soft. The smell is amazing and I love the ingredients. Oh and they are a cruelty free company ❤
Mayra O.
Perris, CA
I received this as a gift from my sister in law and let's say it was amazing! I love lush's packaging. They packaging is always amazing! It did leave my face dry for a couple of days so I had to double up on my moisturizer but overall I loved the product.
Jessica R.
My husband and I both love this!!! I can't get enough lush products! Natural products just seem to agree with my super sensitive skin so much better, this one isn't too harsh for either of us and it smells soooo good! I would definitely recommend!
N H.
made my face brighter, softer and feel so much better after the first wash! my boyfriend uses this as well and he loves it just as much! i will continue to use this product and definitely recommend it to others!
Kaylee B.
tucson
such an amazing product. Is my go to face mask! Leaves my face really smooth and fresh and i love the feeling i have after!! I would definitely 100% recommend this product to anyone who wants a baby soft face!
amber V.
Mount Airy, NC
Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?
Dania P.
Palm Springs, FL
Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been needing to find a facial wash that wont dry out my skin and cause me to break out. I have combination skin meaning i have oily spots as well as areas that are dry . does any have this issue ? And how well is this product on your skin
Whitney S.
Gallatin, TN
Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin. Anyone with a history of cystic acne use this? If so, would you recommend it?
Amber W.
Any other ladies use this as their facial clenser?
Liz N.
How many washes does it take before you notice a more tamed/cleaner beard?