BY LUSH

Keep things bright and bushy with this creamy wash for furry faces. Fresh pineapple juice is full of enzymes to cleanse the skin and zap away dirt and oil, while almond oil, jojoba oil and cupuaçu butter soften and tame even the most unruly beard. With the light citrusy scent of Brazillian orange oil and the super soft feeling, you might find your beard has more admirers than ever before!

• Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin...2 Answers
  • Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been ...2 Answers
  • Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?2 Answers
Jen M.
Goleta, CA
Both myself and my boyfriend use and love this product. It has an almond oil base that comforts and soothes even the driest of skin and beard areas, cleanses really well in regards to makeup and leaves the skin feeling comfortable rather than tight and dry. It has a very pleasant scent from the pineapple infusion and doesn't lather so it's great for people with skin on the sensitive side. It's sold in two different sizes and for LUSH pricing, it's actually very reasonable. I will continue to purchase this for us both!
seebreebe B.
Passaic, NJ
I absolutely love Kalamazoo, there are a bunch of fresh fruit juices with enzymes that eat away at dead skin. There are also a bunch of butters in this product as well. It leaves my skin feeling so soft but so clean. It's marketed as a beard and facial wash, so it is one of the more "manly" products of Lush but this product is sutible to normal to dry skin. I use this to take off my make up if I don't want to over wash my skin. Amazing, I will always be well stocked with this product.
Gayle K.
San Francisco, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing, and its great for women too. My partner uses it on his beard every morning, and I usually use it as well. ITs a light and refreshing face wash, that doesn't have the harsh exfoliant compared to some of their other products, like the Ocean salt scrub. We've gone through multiple jars of this, cannot rave about it enough.
Stephanie W.
Lackawanna, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
My boyfriend absolutely loves this product. I brought him home a sample and he's been buying it ever since. It helps his skin stay clear and gives great volume to his beard. The smell is super pleasing and fresh. It also lasts all day. I'm so happy I could find a lush product that my guy truly raves about. I would totally recommend this product to others.
Riley D.
Bear
I bought this about a year ago and it was decent I was just starting to grow a beard and it was a good facial wash, once I had a full beard I was using it and it dried out my facial hair and made my face itch and really irritating. This is a crappy product just go buy clean and clear if you want a good effective face wash
Guadalupe Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought my bf this and it wotks amazing!!! Its worth the price because my bfs beard and face feels incredibly soft and not only that, it smells so delicious! Its package is nice not so crazy, and definetly worth ever cent! I buy this for him usually during winter because summer he tends to shave off his facial hair.
Arielle P.
Skokie, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is super great smelling and very gentle wash. The consistency is quite odd, when you rub this on your face it comes out as a cream and does not sud up and has zero exfoliation. Then when you rinse it off with water there also is not any bubbles. It almost feels like you aren't cleaning your face.
Danya K.
Springfield, Va
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE LOVE LOVE 10/10 i would definitely recommend, its worth the hype it was effective and made my skin soft and glowing. This was my first time trying it but I have tried many other Lush products and I would definitely buy it again. Lush is such an amazing company and they never let me down !
AnneMarie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My son has a goatees and still has some acne if he doesn't take care of his skin right. This keeps his face and beard healthy looking and clean. It makes his goatee softer and my daughter in law very much appreciates that. I bought his first container and he is now on his third. He says "2thumbs up
Alyssa G.
Crossville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the only products I can get my hubby to use I personally love it when he shaves but a lot of the time he likes to let it grow out. And when he does this is the product that I get for him it's definitely worth the price I don't think they could improve this product anymore
Liz N.
How many washes does it take before you notice a more tamed/cleaner beard?
Whitney S.
Gallatin, TN
Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin. Anyone with a history of cystic acne use this? If so, would you recommend it?
Dania P.
Palm Springs, FL
Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been needing to find a facial wash that wont dry out my skin and cause me to break out. I have combination skin meaning i have oily spots as well as areas that are dry . does any have this issue ? And how well is this product on your skin
amber V.
Mount Airy, NC
Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?
Amber W.
Any other ladies use this as their facial clenser?