BY LUSH #1 in Beard Oils, Balms & Washes

Keep things bright and bushy with this creamy wash for furry faces. Fresh pineapple juice is full of enzymes to cleanse the skin and zap away dirt and oil, while almond oil, jojoba oil and cupuaçu butter soften and tame even the most unruly beard. With the light citrusy scent of Brazillian orange oil and the super soft feeling, you might find your beard has more admirers than ever before!

Cheyanna S.
This is very pleasant to use. It's definitely not just for men. That's just marketing so ladies, don't be afraid to give it a try. It has fruit enzymes in it which lightly exfoliates the skin while other ingredients like almond oil are really gentle and softening. Basically this cleans your skin really well while not stripping it. It is a great oil cleanser and removes almost all makeup in the first go. If you do have a beard this does a great job on that area as well because it cleans thoroughly while not drying out and making beard hair look scraggly.
Courtney S.
Santa Ana, CA
I think this is a great product, and I know a ton of people that use this religiously (male and female). But my fiancé used it once and broke out severely from using it. It has a light citrus scent from the Brazilian orange oil, and it’s packed of fresh pineapple juice which is full of enzymes to cleanse the skin of dirt and oils. It also has Jojoba oil, almond oil, and cupuaça butters to help soften your whole facial area.
Madison W.
I used this product as a shaving cream after having a lot of trouble with shaving bumps and cuts on my legs and it Is absolutely awesome and smells great! It left my legs feeling super soft and hydrated which is great at anytime during the year! So you definitely don't have to just have to have a beard for this product!
Marc Q.
Graham, NC
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Talk about a product that really makes a difference as soon as you put it on. You can see how smooth the hair feels and it lays down great. Great product for that unruly beard hair that other oils just dont seem to control. Bonus is the smell, oh man! It really makes your face and skin feel fresh and clean.
Megan G.
Gardnerville , NV
My husband absolutely loves this for his goatee and beard. Many times it’s hard to find a product that helps nourish the skin on the chin and face while still controlling of growth and making it not frizzy but this product it at all. He absolutely loves it and the smell is not too intense either
Britney P.
DANVILLE
This is actually my fiances favorite beard wash. I know it is for men but I sneak and use it too the fresh small of pineapple is amazing and it just feels so good on your skin. I buy it online and it is shipped in recyclable material and Lush always sends me a free sample!
Adrian L.
Miami
The scent for this product is fantastic and leaves the skin feeling moisturized. A great balm for taming stray hairs. Just a small amount rubbed into your palms goes a long way. I use it when the beard needs to look clean cut and professional. Would absolutely buy again!
Haley F.
Keyser, WV
I buy this for my fíance's beard care. He just raves about this product! He uses it as a beard mask for moisturizing his scruff. The product has a nice soft smell which is nice. I have used this as a hand moisturizer before and it does make your hands super supple feeling.
Jen M.
Goleta, CA
Both myself and my boyfriend use and love this product. It has an almond oil base that comforts and soothes even the driest of skin and beard areas, cleanses really well in regards to makeup and leaves the skin feeling comfortable rather than tight and dry. It has a very pleasant scent from the pineapple infusion and doesn't lather so it's great for people with skin on the sensitive side. It's sold in two different sizes and for LUSH pricing, it's actually very reasonable. I will continue to purchase this for us both!
Madison E.
My boyfriend used this product on his face and beard. He was a first time user. The product smells great but it has a weird consistency to it. It’s almost hard? But it’s a good value for the amount you get. We would buy this product again!
Liz N.
How many washes does it take before you notice a more tamed/cleaner beard?
Dania P.
Palm Springs, FL
Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been needing to find a facial wash that wont dry out my skin and cause me to break out. I have combination skin meaning i have oily spots as well as areas that are dry . does any have this issue ? And how well is this product on your skin
Whitney S.
Gallatin, TN
Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin. Anyone with a history of cystic acne use this? If so, would you recommend it?
amber a.
Mount Airy, NC
Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?
Jessie P.