BY LUSH

Keep things bright and bushy with this creamy wash for furry faces. Fresh pineapple juice is full of enzymes to cleanse the skin and zap away dirt and oil, while almond oil, jojoba oil and cupuaçu butter soften and tame even the most unruly beard. With the light citrusy scent of Brazillian orange oil and the super soft feeling, you might find your beard has more admirers than ever before!

• Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin...2 Answers
  • Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been ...2 Answers
  • Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?2 Answers
Bricio V.
Goleta
There is nothing better that I have found then this product for not only my beard but my skin. I use it to keep my skin clean and after a shower I’ll lather my beard up and keep it in my beard. I will recommend this to anyone and everyone that has a beard.
Jen M.
Goleta, CA
Both myself and my boyfriend use and love this product. It has an almond oil base that comforts and soothes even the driest of skin and beard areas, cleanses really well in regards to makeup and leaves the skin feeling comfortable rather than tight and dry. It has a very pleasant scent from the pineapple infusion and doesn't lather so it's great for people with skin on the sensitive side. It's sold in two different sizes and for LUSH pricing, it's actually very reasonable. I will continue to purchase this for us both!
Madison E.
My boyfriend used this product on his face and beard. He was a first time user. The product smells great but it has a weird consistency to it. It’s almost hard? But it’s a good value for the amount you get. We would buy this product again!
seebreebe B.
Passaic, NJ
I absolutely love Kalamazoo, there are a bunch of fresh fruit juices with enzymes that eat away at dead skin. There are also a bunch of butters in this product as well. It leaves my skin feeling so soft but so clean. It's marketed as a beard and facial wash, so it is one of the more "manly" products of Lush but this product is sutible to normal to dry skin. I use this to take off my make up if I don't want to over wash my skin. Amazing, I will always be well stocked with this product.
Logan P.
Herndon, VA
This was an absolutely amazing cleanser . One of the best I have ever used. It really made my face look and feel so amazingly beautiful. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good cleanser that works wonders for your face.
Tra-Mi B.
Los Angeles, CA
My boyfriend got this for his beard. His face is 50% hair haha. The lemon in this product smells fantastic. I like that it’s more gentle than using shampoo on his face. It’s pricier than shampoo but better ingredients
Madison H.
Manteo, NC
Great product!! Would definitely recommend this to anyone who is trying to take care of their skin at home without spending a lot of money. I use this all the time and it’s super great quality and inexpensive!!
Gayle K.
San Francisco, CA
This product is amazing, and its great for women too. My partner uses it on his beard every morning, and I usually use it as well. ITs a light and refreshing face wash, that doesn't have the harsh exfoliant compared to some of their other products, like the Ocean salt scrub. We've gone through multiple jars of this, cannot rave about it enough.
Amanda T.
Emporium, PA
My husband's favorite product. It is the only thing that cleans powdered metal from his beard after a shift at the factory for work, and I love how soft it leaves his beard.
Guadalupe Z.
I bought my bf this and it wotks amazing!!! Its worth the price because my bfs beard and face feels incredibly soft and not only that, it smells so delicious! Its package is nice not so crazy, and definetly worth ever cent! I buy this for him usually during winter because summer he tends to shave off his facial hair.
amber V.
Mount Airy, NC
Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?
Liz N.
How many washes does it take before you notice a more tamed/cleaner beard?
Dania P.
Palm Springs, FL
Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been needing to find a facial wash that wont dry out my skin and cause me to break out. I have combination skin meaning i have oily spots as well as areas that are dry . does any have this issue ? And how well is this product on your skin
Whitney S.
Gallatin, TN
Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin. Anyone with a history of cystic acne use this? If so, would you recommend it?
Amber W.
Any other ladies use this as their facial clenser?