BY LUSH

Keep things bright and bushy with this creamy wash for furry faces. Fresh pineapple juice is full of enzymes to cleanse the skin and zap away dirt and oil, while almond oil, jojoba oil and cupuaçu butter soften and tame even the most unruly beard. With the light citrusy scent of Brazillian orange oil and the super soft feeling, you might find your beard has more admirers than ever before!

• Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin. ...2 Answers
  • Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been ne...2 Answers
  • Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?2 Answers
Rhonda K.
Rhonda K.
San Gabriel, CA
My husband is in love with this stuff, it's the only thing that's worked well for him. His skin is on the oily side, but whenever he has facial hair, it gets very dry around the beard. We've never been able to find anything gently enough for the dry skinned beard, but light enough for the all around oil. This stuff is a miracle worker!!! He no longer gets dry skin around the facial hair and the rest of his skin is so nice too. Also bonus -- he leaves it in the shower and I use it too :)
Misty D.
Misty D.
Portage, MI
By boyfriend absolutely loves this product! I am a Lushie I will admit! I would always by my boyfriend products from Lush. Then they came out with the beard and facial wash for men, and my boyfriend has facial hair, so it was perfect. It has the most pleasant scent, perfect for men. It makes his face feel very moisturized and leaves his beard looking soft and shiny. I know girls who use it too, oh and not to mention that it is the same name of the city I live in, Kalamazoo! Love, Love!
Jess V.
Jess V.
Sacramento, CA
I am a female, and therefore have no beard. However, I originally bought this to combat dry winter skin. It's a heavy cream cleanser and doesn't foam up, but I feel like it effectively cleans my face. It's great for removing makeup, especially mascara. As with any Lush product, it smells amazing. It leaves my skin feeling clean but not tight or dry, as it leaves a slight residue that acts as a moisturizer. Don't be dismayed that it says beard wash! Ladies can use it too!
Mikayla M.
Mikayla M.
Millville, NJ
I bought this for my boyfriend, probably 3 months ago, and he has been using it about 3 times a week. It has made his beard significantly softer, and it looks more well maintained in between his trips to the barber. It is a slightly solid consistency, that turns creamy when you rub it between your fingers. The product has a ton of different butters in it that not only help to soften his beard, but will also help to keep his face hydrated during the coming winter months.
Tony P.
Tony P.
Columbus, OH
As a man who has NEVER used anything as far as moisturizer, my wife got me this and it is WONDERFUL. Not only does it smell fantastic but is very smooth and easy to get on, also never have to worry about getting clumps in your beard. I've always had issues with Dry Skin and this fixed that issue in just 2 uses and I still use it to this day a month later. Love it!
Savannah S.
Savannah S.
When I was at the store buying this the salesperson told me it wasn't necessarily for beards and could be used as a facewash. I used it on my sensitive skin and it left it feeling really soft. It also smells amazing, which I liked but I think it's not a manly scent so if you're buying this for someone else keep that in mind.
Luisa B.
Luisa B.
Del Rio, TX
Kalamazoo is my all time favorite face wash! I don't have a beard but it works just as great on my face as it does in my boyfriend's. I love the clean feeling and lemony scent it leaves. It gives my face a fresh felling without feeling dry after using. It also helps reduce and minimize my breakouts. It's a wonderful product!
Ciara F.
Ciara F.
Bought this for my husband since I'm so obsessed with Lush products for myself! He's loved it so far, it makes his face super soft when used in the shower as a face wash, however he hasn't noticed any life changing improvements to his face. Smells delicious and will probably repurchase!
Heather V.
Heather V.
Bought this for my husband and now he understands my complete obsession with Lush! Not only does this leave his face clean and his beard soft, but it doesn't dry him out like so many other products he's tried. It's also fragrance free and alcohol free so his skin is soft as a babies.
Stella K.
Stella K.
Lafayette, CO
This is one of my all time favorite products from lush that I have bought time and time again. I obviously don't have a beard, but it still works phenomenally for me. It cleanses, soothes, and moisturizes, all while catering to my skin type. I love love love it.
Whitney S.
Whitney S.
Gallatin, TN
Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin. Anyone with a history of cystic acne use this? If so, would you recommend it?
Dania P.
Dania P.
Palm Springs , FL
Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been needing to find a facial wash that wont dry out my skin and cause me to break out. I have combination skin meaning i have oily spots as well as areas that are dry . does any have this issue ? And how well is this product on your skin
amber V.
amber V.
Mount Airy, NC
Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?
Amber W.
Amber W.
Any other ladies use this as their facial clenser?