BY LUSH

Keep things bright and bushy with this creamy wash for furry faces. Fresh pineapple juice is full of enzymes to cleanse the skin and zap away dirt and oil, while almond oil, jojoba oil and cupuaçu butter soften and tame even the most unruly beard. With the light citrusy scent of Brazillian orange oil and the super soft feeling, you might find your beard has more admirers than ever before!

• Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin...2 Answers
  • Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been ...2 Answers
  • Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?2 Answers
Cheyanna S.
This is very pleasant to use. It's definitely not just for men. That's just marketing so ladies, don't be afraid to give it a try. It has fruit enzymes in it which lightly exfoliates the skin while other ingredients like almond oil are really gentle and softening. Basically this cleans your skin really well while not stripping it. It is a great oil cleanser and removes almost all makeup in the first go. If you do have a beard this does a great job on that area as well because it cleans thoroughly while not drying out and making beard hair look scraggly.
Kaylie T.
Charleston, SC
One star left off because it smells kind of funky. I'm from Kalamazoo, MI and I don't have a beard as a woman, but my husband does! I made him try this stuff because I didn't have use for it and he LOVES it. He's not big on body care routines, but he really loved how this cleaned and hydrated his skin and beard area, especially ingrown hairs. He has since adopted this in his routine and it would make a great gift for your man!!
Carmen F.
Buffalo, NY
The smell of this alone is absolute heaven. One time I bought this for the guy I was dating so that he’d smell like it all the time. When I found out he wasn’t really using it, I commandeered it for myself. His loss, my gain! It does honestly make your skin soft. Use it after you exfoliate for an amazing feeling, no beard necessary!
Haley F.
Keyser, WV
I buy this for my fíance's beard care. He just raves about this product! He uses it as a beard mask for moisturizing his scruff. The product has a nice soft smell which is nice. I have used this as a hand moisturizer before and it does make your hands super supple feeling.
Jen M.
Goleta, CA
Both myself and my boyfriend use and love this product. It has an almond oil base that comforts and soothes even the driest of skin and beard areas, cleanses really well in regards to makeup and leaves the skin feeling comfortable rather than tight and dry. It has a very pleasant scent from the pineapple infusion and doesn't lather so it's great for people with skin on the sensitive side. It's sold in two different sizes and for LUSH pricing, it's actually very reasonable. I will continue to purchase this for us both!
♡ MAE E.
Kelseyville, CA
I got this originally for my boyfriend but found myself using it much more often than he was! The formula is incredibly smoothing and softening. I have to pair it with an acne wash but the smell and pay off is amazing with this product! Will be buying again once I’m out!
Madison E.
My boyfriend used this product on his face and beard. He was a first time user. The product smells great but it has a weird consistency to it. It’s almost hard? But it’s a good value for the amount you get. We would buy this product again!
Ashley D.
Macclesfield, NC
Me and my Hubby love this! Kalamazoo is our favorite facial cleanser. It’s a lovely smell but not too over powering. It’s great for sensitive skin and his beard too! It’s extremely moisturizing which is great for the winter months. A must try!
seebreebe B.
Passaic, NJ
I absolutely love Kalamazoo, there are a bunch of fresh fruit juices with enzymes that eat away at dead skin. There are also a bunch of butters in this product as well. It leaves my skin feeling so soft but so clean. It's marketed as a beard and facial wash, so it is one of the more "manly" products of Lush but this product is sutible to normal to dry skin. I use this to take off my make up if I don't want to over wash my skin. Amazing, I will always be well stocked with this product.
Srin Y.
This was an absolutely amazing cleanser . One of the best I have ever used. It really made my face look and feel so amazingly beautiful. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good cleanser that works wonders for your face.
amber a.
Mount Airy, NC
Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?
Liz N.
How many washes does it take before you notice a more tamed/cleaner beard?
Dania P.
Palm Springs, FL
Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been needing to find a facial wash that wont dry out my skin and cause me to break out. I have combination skin meaning i have oily spots as well as areas that are dry . does any have this issue ? And how well is this product on your skin
Whitney S.
Gallatin, TN
Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin. Anyone with a history of cystic acne use this? If so, would you recommend it?
Amber W.
Any other ladies use this as their facial clenser?