BeautyHair ProductsLUSH
Kalamazoo Beard and Facial Wash

LUSH Kalamazoo Beard and Facial Wash

Keep things bright and bushy with this creamy wash for furry faces. Fresh pineapple juice is full of enzymes to cleanse the skin and zap away dirt and oil, while almond oil, jojoba oil and cupuaçu butter soften and tame even the most unruly beard. With the light citrusy scent of Brazillian orange oil and the super soft feeling, you might find your beard has more admirers than ever before!

Is this a good product for bushy beards ?
Would this be a nice gift for fiance/hubby/boyfriend?
Start your review of LUSH Kalamazoo Beard and Facial Wash!
How would you rate this product?
David B.
Interlachen, FL
LUSH Kalamazoo Beard and Facial Wash uploaded by David B.
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
If you want a good face wash this is a great one, it doesn’t lather like a soap it’s more of a moisturizing wash, you will definitely feel buttery smooth after using.
Emmie G.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
LUSH Kalamazoo Beard and Facial Wash uploaded by Emmie G.
This product is awesome for people who want to maintain their beards and are looking for a combination beard/face wash.
Le P.
Mansfield, OH
I bought this as a gift for my significant other and he loves using it on his beard. He says it leaves his face nice and clean.
Brie F.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Great face wash. I bought it for my boyfriend with a long beard and it softens it up a lot. I use it even without facial hair and it’s very moisturizing. It smells a little lemony but very gentle, not an overpowering smell. My skin feels great after every use!
Tom M.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Master Groomer Expert Level 5
Purchased at: ULTA
Lush Kalamazoo beard and facial wash is an all time wash in a bucket and I really like the font that was chosen in a big package
Mandy M.
Murfreesboro, TN
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Fiancé love this brand! Leaves his bead feeling great for days! Try it it’s wonderful
Suzy T.
Trabuco Cyn, CA
LUSH Kalamazoo Beard and Facial Wash uploaded by Suzy T.
I bought this for my fiancé! He absolutely loves it. He usually only washes his face with hot water... who does that? Haha! But, since I’ve bought him this he washes his face everyday!
Jessie H.
Beaverton, OR
This is such an amazing and moisturizing facial wash . It comes in a recyclable tub which is totally amazing and environmentally friendly . Smells fresh and bright. Excellent for men with facial hair I would totally recommend it to anybody
Robert O.
Columbus, OH
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
I have been using this beard and facial wash by Lush for a little over a year now and absolutely love it. My beard is not itchy at all after I was my face with it and the dryness under the beard is completely gone! I would def recommend for any guy that needs a good beard and face wash!
Gregorio D.
Glasgow, KY
LUSH Kalamazoo Beard and Facial Wash uploaded by Gregorio D.
Freaking legit. Smooth and silky. Easy to use and smells great. Makes my beard look delish. The container is great too
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
EarleD W.
freeport
il y a un an
wsp beard oil Is this any good ?
DeAndre W. il y a 14 jours
I’ve personally tried this product on my beard. And from my experience my beard is extremely thick and full so it needs a lot of TLC & attention. As far as the product it smells great and works good as well but it dries out after so long. So unless your okay with re applying it every so often then you should find it to be a great product for you. It can be a bit costly but every now and then I throw this into my beard routine before bed to give my beard that nice silky shiny look to it ! Hope this helps and also if you go to a lush cosmetic store and ask for a sample they give you a decent size sample bottle for you to try before buying it just ask them for sample.