BY LUSH

Ready to glow up? This vibrant jelly mask is full of papaya, orange and grapefruit juices to brighten your complexion with fruit enzymes. They'll break down dry skin that you'll polish away with ultra-fine bamboo extract to reveal the naturally glowing, smooth skin beneath. The result? Skin that looks lit from within. You're welcome!

ingredients

Water (Aqua) Kaolin Propylene Glycol Glycerine Fresh Orange Juice (Citrus Aurantium Dulcis) (Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Juice) Fresh Papaya Juice (Carica papaya) Talc Bamboo Stem Extract (Bambusa Arundinacea) (Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Extract) Carrageenan Extract (Chondrus crispus) Bergamot Oil (Citrus Aurantium bergamia) Sicilian Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum) Grapefruit Oil (Citrus paradisi) Agar Agar (Gelidium Cartilagineum) Charcoal (Charcoal Powder) *Limonene Fragrance Orange 4 *Occurs naturally in essential oils

• anyone try this or any of the other jelly masks? LUSH Jus...5 Answers
  • It sounds so interesting. Does it even stick to the skin?4 Answers
LUSH Just To Clarify
  • "It’s great as an exfoliating scrub but it’s not drying it helped my textured skin now my skin isn’t as bumpy I do see a difference in my skin plus the product is cute! Lol I’ve never seen a jelly mask & it’s very gentle great for sensitive skin which I have I would definitely keep purchasing " in 25 reviews
Katie C.
Las Vegas, NV
I picked this up when I found out the Smuggler’s Soul scrub would not be returning for father’s day this year. I wanted a similar cleansing scrub, as the Smuggler’s Soul has very fine bamboo pieces similar to this mask. Unfortunately, I was not a big fan.

The papaya smell is very strong. I cannot warn people enough about this. If you have a sensitive nose this is not for you, as there is no escaping the scent.

I didn’t notice any positive impact on my skin outside of the scrubbing aspect. I try to not use physical scrubs more than once a week generally, but this did the trick when I needed that. But there are many other scrub products on the market without such a strong scent.

I do think the jelly masks overall are a much better deal than the fresh masks. They last much longer, even though they are a little more expensive.

I will be waiting for Smuggler’s Soul to (hopefully) come back next year, and until then look for a better substitute. If it wasn’t for the scent I think I could stick to this product, but it is just too strong for me.
Mina Y.
Las Vegas, Nevada
This product was introduced to me by one of my girl friends. I tried it a few times using a sampler. I must say, I was very intrigued about this Jelly Mask. It smells very fruity but not in a bad way. Not too sweet, just enough to have a fragrant smell. It was interesting to use. You just take a small amount of jelly and basically scrub it all over your face until it dries up a little. Let it stay on your face for 10-15minutes and then rinse thoroughly with water.

The immediate effect is that your skin will feel very soft and smooth afterwards. It feels as if you won't need a moisturizing cream after. I tried not using a cream after right before I went to bed, and the next day I can honestly still feel the smoothness of my skin. I like how convenient this mask is since it's easier to use. On the other hand, o doubt it hydrates as much. Overall, I give it a 4.
Olivia L.
Oakland Gdns, NY
I am a huge fan of Lush products and everything they stand for, but as a girl who is looking for immediate or quick results, this is not a brand to go to. As for this product, I used it for three weeks and it’s extremely hard to use. You have to melt the jelly in between your palms before you smear it onto your face. It creates a huge clumpy mess on your face and removing it is also a pain. There were no results after the first use and no results even 3 weeks later.

I don’t recommend this - Lush has plenty other better masks to choose from :) stay away from the jelly line!
Jasmina P.
This has to be my favorite face mask of all time! My skin is very oily and tends to break out a lot, and this product is a life saver. The mask exfoliates my skin while clarifying, and if I put this on when I have a pesky breakout, my pimples are almost gone the day after! LUSH masks are full of amazing ingredients that are good for your skin, and they manage to get the job done. Plus, a little goes a long way with this mask, and I can tell that one jar will last me about a year.
Lyudmila P.
Coon Rapids
Just To Clarify’ smells faintly of orange sweets which sort of made me want to eat it, much like a lot of Lush’s products. This particular mask contains papaya juice to help brighten your skin as well as bamboo stem which works as a gentle exfoliator. The bamboo stem is in little balls inside the jelly so you have to make sure to get a couple of these. They work like a scrub as you apply the mask which made my skin a lot smoother.
Nicki M.
Syracuse
I picked this up yesterday on a whim. I was mostly curious about what jelly face masks actually were. One of the employees showed me how to use it in the store.
I absolutely love the smell of this mask. Citrus-y, sweet, and tropical. I applied a very thin layer after rubbing the jelly in my hands to make a paste-like texture, left it in for ten or so minutes, then wet it and scrubbed off in small circular motions. I feel like this mask really softened my skin. It could be from the enzymes in the fruit juice or the bamboo exfoliating bits. It was not drying in the least.
I found this mask to be easy to use and I really liked the result.
Bella W.
Marine City, MI
This mask works great! Out of all of Lush's jelly masks' this one is the most exfoliating. The papaya enzymes mixed with the granules provide a chemically and physically exfoliating mask' so it really gets under your skin and cleans out your pores. I love to use this mask in my T zone, where my skin is most oily, but I find that in my dry areas, it makes my skin a little too dry.
G.monique_ m.
Chicago , IL
Just got this this past weekend and in general I love all lush products I can’t say if it’s effective because I’ve only started using so I don’t see any difference in my dark spots yet. Not sure if I love the smell but it definitely smells like papaya. It goes on smooth but then has an exfoliating effect with bamboo somewhere in there. Ingredients from lush are always amazing.
Dave A.
Beaverton, OR
Are use this product really often in fact once to twice a week I use it in combination with a Nother product of mine it has a nice texture isn’t as rough on your entire face I would still suggest using a different mask your cheeks under eyes etc. etc. but I feel as though this one is fairly gentle on your all over skin not to mention it does smell fairly nice
Miyabi S.
Suffern
My friend introduced me to this mask and after trying it I had to buy it. This works very well as an exfoliator and after using it my skin is baby soft dispite my acne. Although Lush can be a bit pricey, I find their products to be well worth it considering the quality, natural ingredients coming from fair trade sources, how they treat their workers, and just how big of a range of high quality products they have.
Beatriz G.
chicago ridge , IL
anyone try this or any of the other jelly masks? LUSH Just To Clarify
Bea B.
It sounds so interesting. Does it even stick to the skin?