LUSH Just To Clarify

by LUSH

Ready to glow up? This vibrant jelly mask is full of papaya, orange and grapefruit juices to brighten your complexion with fruit enzymes. They'll break down dry skin that you'll polish away with ultra-fine bamboo extract to reveal the naturally glowing, smooth skin beneath. The result? Skin that looks lit from within. You're welcome!

ingredients

Water (Aqua) Kaolin Propylene Glycol Glycerine Fresh Orange Juice (Citrus Aurantium Dulcis) (Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Juice) Fresh Papaya Juice (Carica papaya) Talc Bamboo Stem Extract (Bambusa Arundinacea) (Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Extract) Carrageenan Extract (Chondrus crispus) Bergamot Oil (Citrus Aurantium bergamia) Sicilian Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum) Grapefruit Oil (Citrus paradisi) Agar Agar (Gelidium Cartilagineum) Charcoal (Charcoal Powder) *Limonene Fragrance Orange 4 *Occurs naturally in essential oils

Does this help with redness while elevating acne? Is this drying/irritating to sensitive skin?
Do you use this daily?
What is this mask supposed to do?
Start your review of LUSH Just To Clarify!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...cute! Lol I’ve never seen a jelly mask & it’s very gentle great for sensitive skin which I have I would definitely keep purchasing ” in reviews
Pullman, WA
LUSH Just To Clarify uploaded by Melanie R.
I received this as a Christmas gift, because I love face masks and I have really loved using it. A couple different reasons why. First, it starts as a jelly and then you warm it with your hands and apply and it’s applies very well. Second, it doesn’t have an overwhelming smell, so you don’t have to sit for 10 minutes with a strong or bad smelling mask. Third, when you apply it has exfoliation as well as when you rinse it off, so my skin always feels super smooth after using it. And fourth, I love face masks that say it helps with blemishes, but I love this one more because it doesn’t make my skin super dry like many acne fighting ones do. It also comes in a very easy use container that you can use again and lasts a while. I’ve used it once or twice a week since Christmas and I still have over half the container left! #lush #facemask #glow
Gainesville, GA
This mask has an unusual jelly consistency, you need to break off a piece and spread it over the face, gently massaging. Contains kaolin (perfect for cleansing pores), fresh orange and papaya juices and talc, that you will feel for sure, because it exfoliates the skin quite harshly. My skin is clean and refreshed after this. Don’t be rough on your skin and don’t push very hard it could be irritating, but that can happen with any exfoliation ingredients in any product. Honestly, most of the product I used on the neck and décolleté. Not my favorite, but good.
Eau Claire, WI
LUSH Just To Clarify uploaded by Liz F.
I used way too much mask...but I loved it anyway! I went into this mask blind, read no reviews & no directions on the packaging. I left it on for about 10 min. My face feels great afterwords! I will for sure be continuing to use it. The smell is amazing, and not over powering or chemical smelling at all! I will be using about a third less than I did in this picture in future uses!
Osceola
I have acne prone skin and bought this mainly for the charcoal bits so I could have a good cleanse every once in awhile, but the rest of the mask does a good job at brightening your skin as well. A little on the pricey side (like most of Lush products). It also smells really good and plays well with my sensitive skin. Would buy again!
Chittenango, NY
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
I didn’t think I would like this face mask because I’m not typically a jelly mask person, but this mask leaves my skin feeling super soft and smooth. It has a very fine grit to it when you wash it off, and that’s really great for my skin in the colder months to get all the gross stuff off and leave my skin radiant and glowing!
kenilworth, NJ
Highkey obsessed with the jelly masks! The consistency makes them so hydrating. This one is brightening and has a gentle exfoliation. The little black beads inside are charcoal wrapped in seaweed and they can be popped and used on problem areas! This mask always clears my skin up and brightens it as well
Rochester Hls, MI
Used this one the day before my wedding! The papaya leaves my skin glowy and bright. There’s bamboo stem to give me a light polishing scrub too. The orange juice is also brightening and toning. The seaweed leaves my skin so soft too! Over time it has helped to lighten acne scars and sun spots.
Canton, MI
I am HEARTBROKEN that they discontinued this. It worked wonders as a clarifying mask, was very affordable as far as Lush products go, smelled great, had a wonderful consistency, and felt amazing when stored in the fridge. I still have one and I’m hoarding it. Lush, please, bring this back!!
Cicero , IL
LUSH Just To Clarify uploaded by Mia V.
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
I love this mask so much! I recently bought it from lush after it was demonstrated and I’m so happy I got it! It makes my face feel fresh as well as soft. It has a nice citrus smell to it. I struggle with constant white heads all over my cheeks and this really helps exfoliate and reduce the size of them. I have sensitive skin and I would definitely recommend it
The colony , TX
I am obsessed with this face mask. I use it any time I can tell im about to break out. I received it as a present, and I will definitely buy this for myself when I run out. It leaves my skin feeling super soft, and not oily at all! Which is usually a problem with other skin products.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
chicago ridge, IL
il y a 2 ans
Savannah E. • il y a 2 ans
I have oily skin and it worked perfectly for me!