LUSH Jersey Bounce Shampoo uploaded by Juliana O.LUSH Jersey Bounce Shampoo uploaded by Tamara F.

BY LUSH

Get your hair in the swing of things with this big-time volumizing shampoo. Massage this mineral-rich sea salt shampoo right down to your roots to get locks squeaky clean and full of volume. Softening linseed decoction, nourishing honey and protein-rich organic free range eggs help keep it soft and conditioned. A lemony plumping shampoo for shiny, voluminous and manageable hair? You've got it!

How to use: Apply a small amount to the hair, work into a lather, then rinse thoroughly

ingredients

Coarse Sea Salt Sodium Laureth Sulfate Linseed Decoction (Linum Usitatissimum) (Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract) Honey (Honey/Miel) Fine Sea Salt (Sodium Chloride) Fresh Organic Free Range Eggs (Egg/Oeuf) Glycerine Lauryl Betaine Fragrance Bergamot Oil (Citrus Aurantium bergamia) Lavender Oil (Lavandula angustifolia) Sicilian Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum) Persian Lime Oil (Citrus aurantifolia) Fresh Lemon Juice (Citrus limonum) Fair Trade Olive Oil (Olea europaea) *Citral *Limonene *Occurs naturally in essential oils

Riya D.
I love jersey bounce. Lately I have gotten into lush a lot!!! And jersey bounce was an amazing product! Now the best part is that you can take a sample before you actually go buy lush products. This was a life savior before trying to find the right shampoo for me. Sonow I use jersey bounce and fairly traded honey both, depending on how my hair feels. I feel that jersey bounce adds volune to hair, really good on curls how ever it is teeeny bit drying! So if I am looking for volume this is my shampoo
Tamara F.
Decided to try Jersey Bounce after loving Big Sea Salt Shampoo but felt it was very drying. Love the sweet and lemon scent. Lathers great as long as my hair isn’t really oily. This is best for those with curly hair or like to blowout their hair straight and need something to give them volume and body. My hair is so shiny and manageable after using this. I don’t use it every time I shampoo my hair as I wash my hair a lot because I workout up to 5 days a week. So very happy that someone as Lush suggested it when I told her about my issues with Big Shampoo. I follow with a conditioner and leave-in treatment before blow drying. My hair is definitely healthier, stronger and softer. My blowouts are better than ever. I definitely recommend.
Isabella B.
Chardon, OH
This is my favorite shampoo and makes my hair look amazing after I use it! My hair doesn’t always react so well to certain shampoos, but jersey bounce works really great with my hair type (my hair is more on the oily side). I also love that Lush uses natural ingredients in their products!
Hannah K.
Stanwood , WA
I LOVE this shampoo! My hair is very thick and oily at the roots and dry at the ends. This gives my hair some “bounce” and keeps it super soft and smooth from root to end! Plus it smells amazing. I have bought 3 jars of this so far. I love that you can also bring in your empty containers to recycle at the store !
Olivia W.
Claremont, CA
Full of sea salt and some lemon juice, I like this one better than the big shampoo because I feel like it’s more softening. It lasts a nice long time and it smells nice too. I like to pair it with the veganese conditioner
Mel D.
Manchester, CT
I have a love hate relationship with this shampoo. On one hand it gives me volume without drying my hair out but on the other hand the salt chunks get absolutely everywhere. Which I usually don’t mind but this one gets all over the place. If you don’t mind messy I love this product. But sometimes it’s too messy for me
Bronte L.
Mechanicsburg, PA
This shampoo smells amazing, creates volume, and enhances my wavy hair. Plus, I find that I don't have to wash my hair as often because it doesn't make my scalp oily. I love it and think it's definitely worth the price.
Caroline L.
Columbia, MD
I love everything about this shampoo. It’s smells delicious. It creates noticeable volume in my hair. The texture is so interesting between the creamy shampoo and the big chunks of sea salt. I’ve probably repurchased this at least 4 times.
Derek C.
Orlando , FL
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
Super volumizing and I love the smell. Oily scalp but dry hair approved. If you use too much tho and scrub really hard it can strip the hair. Super quick scrub is all you need. Also the price isn’t terrible for lush products.
Crys C.
Riverview, FL
One of my all time favorite shampoos. It gives your hair volume, shine, softness and bounce! The salt clarifies your hair and I think the lemon in it makes my blonde brighter and shinier. I just wish it were a little cheaper. LUSH Jersey Bounce Shampoo
Tamara F.
What’s a really good conditioner or leave-in treatment that works well with using Jersey Bounce? Doesn’t need to be from Lush; just want something cruelty-free and as close to natural as possible. Thanks!