BY LUSH #5 in Bubble Baths & Soaks

Ever wonder what bathing in deep space would be like? Invite the cosmos into your tub with this interstellar bomb. An awesome mix of refreshing peppermint and neon colors will send your mood rocketing, while popping candy takes you on a trip around the Milky Way. Before you leap too far, rogue layers of vetivert and cedarwood bring you back to earth.

How to use: Fill your bathtub with warm water, drop in the bath bomb and lie back to enjoy its lovely color and gorgeous fragrance

ingredients

Sodium Bicarbonate Citric Acid Fragrance Popping Candy (Isomalt, Lycasin, Carbon Dioxide) Cream of Tartar (Potassium Bitartrate) Water (Aqua) Peppermint Oil (Mentha piperita) Grapefruit Oil (Citrus paradisi) Vetivert Oil (Vetiveria zizanoides) Cedarwood Oil (Juniperus virginiana) (Juniperus Virginiana Oil) Sodium Laureth Sulfate *Limonene *Linalool Snowflake; Lemon Ice and Gold Glimmer Lustre (Potassium Alumi (Potassium Aluminium Silicate, Titanium Dioxide, Yellow 10, Yellow 5, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Iron Oxides, Silica) Blue 1 Red 28 *Occurs naturally in essential oils

• Omg I love lush bath bombs they are just amazing.. I woul...3 Answers
  • Honestly I just love bath bombs , how many of you agree?4 Answers
  • Are Lush bath bombs really worth the price?9 Answers
Reviews (2059)
Ashley B.
LUSH Intergalactic Bath Bomb
I absolutely love this bath bomb. It transforms your bath into a galaxy and makes your feel as you're floating in the stars. I'm not big on the mint scent but the show more than exceeds that! My only negative to say ever about this bomb would be the price. It is absolutely ridiculous and unnecessary to charge so much. I haven't bought but 2 in the past 3 years for this reason and only did because it was for special occasions. Can't say I wouldn't recommend it to every person I know though because it's truly a magical experience.
Kierstin B.
Audubon, PA
I absolutely wish I could rate this higher however I MUST be the voice for my lady parts....this did not sit well with them. I did not use the whole bomb the first time I used it, I used about half of it and set the rest aside for another time. I loved the smell, it was unbelievable and wonderful to watch. The water shimmered! It was gorgeous and very relaxing...until the next day when i woke up with a yeast infection. I took all the proper medication, had no idea what caused it and eventually it went away....and then I took another bath. It was after the second bath when I got a second yeast infection I did some research, some women, glad its not just me, but some women tend to get yeast infections from these bathbombs. Just sensitivity to the very real essential oils they infuse in their products. I have never had issue with the soap and truth be told if I was given another bomb as a gift I'd use it but I wont be buying any more. 2 infections was 2 too many.
Tanna W.
Tulsa, OK
WOW! Talk about MAGIC! This was the first LUSH bath bomb I ever had. My friend gave it to me as a Christmas present. At first I thought this bath bob was HUGE compared to any others I had used in the past from other places. I filled up the bath tub with hot water and dropped this baby in. It smelled AMAZING! I sat in the bathtub for about 45 min with this bath bomb and could feel the moisture sinking into my skin. I drained the tub and this bath bomb has glitter so be prepared to SHINE like a disco ball. I sat in the tub as it drained and ended up with a disco glitter bum when I got out of the tub lol BUT my skin! It felt like I had rubbed lotion all over my body. This bath bomb is SO worth it. I smelled like a dream the entire day too. I highly recommend it.
Tiffany B.
Hamilton , MI
The intergalactic bath bomb by Lush was my first experience with Lush products and I was very impressed! It smelled lovely and coloring was vibrant! When I placed the bath bomb into the water the foam was thick, giving the user a wonderful colorful artistic experience. Once in the water after the bomb had did its think the water was so sparkly! I felt like I was taking a bath in space! My skin was loving the moisturizing properties of the product. Then I was a little worried about rising the tub once done, but it was quick and simple with no residue left behind.
Shauntel K.
Providence, RI
The Intergalactic bath bomb from Lush is one of my absolute favorites! The colors are so bright and vibrant and the scent of mint is not overwhelming at all. I would recommend cutting this bath bomb in half because it’s HUGE, you can definitely get 1-3 baths if cut properly. If you’ve never used a bath bomb from Lush before this is the one to try!
Emily R.
COLUMBIA, SC
I really liked the smell of this bath bomb and that it was bigger than the average bath bomb. However, I didn't feel like it did anything for my skin, nor did the smell last very long at all. My bath bomb did not have much other color to it than the blue, so maybe I just got an off one? It did, however, stain my bathtub blue, which was an absolute pain. I keep my tub fairly clean, especially before I take a bath or use a bath bomb, but this bomb still stained my tub pretty badly.
Crystin M.
Solon
This smells soooooo amazing! It was my first pick. When you put it in the bath it’s even more exciting. The water goes from boring of clear to blue and yellow with some purple. Not even talking about the fact of how you get out of the bath and it has you all smooth and smelled fantastic!!! I would so recommend this to anyone.😁
Kendall F.
This product has superb quality that truly improves your skin. Instant results after one use but long term benefits from frequent usage. It is compatible with all skin types and skin concerns. Easy to apply as well as reseal. A larger quantity per package would be useful!
Mandy E.
Its a LUSH bath bomb!! Of course i LOVE it!! there are very VERY FEW i dislike!(mostly only patchouli rub me wrong!) seriously if you havent tried Lush run and try them! This one smells like peppermint and has popping "candy"(think poprocks) in it. It has a neon galaxy effect of colors that fills the bath and looks amazing. Like i said its a Lush bomb so its amazing!
Amanda N.
Syracuse
This is one of my favorite Lush bath bombs.  It turns your tub into a glittery galactic experience.  It smells amazing and you would think it would turn the tub itself blue but it doesn't at all.  Since these bath bombs cost a little more I always carve out enough time to soak in the tub for at least an hour.  Netflix and chill with soaking is my favorite thing to do after a long day. My skin feels so soft afterwards.
Anugrah M.
Dubuque, IA
Do these bath bombs leave residue/stain your bathtub? I'm a little hesitant to try them.
Rosemarie R.
I am dying to try LUSH bath bombs, however I am unsure of 1) if they're worth the $$ 2) they're as amazing as they're cracked up to be. What do you guys think?
Tara K.
Are Lush bath bombs really worth the price?
Bailey S.
Linn, MO
How much are these bath bombs?😍
Josette S.
So does it color your bath water as well as scent?