BY LUSH #3 in Bath Products

Ever wonder what bathing in deep space would be like? Invite the cosmos into your tub with this interstellar bomb. An awesome mix of refreshing peppermint and neon color will send your mood rocketing, while popping candy takes you on a trip around the Milky Way. Before you leap too far, rogue layers of vetivert and cedarwood take hold, evoking the warmth of human contact far from home and a hint of ‘80s aftershave.

• Omg I love lush bath bombs they are just amazing.. I would defini...2 Answers
  • It is good for your body?????3 Answers
  • does this bathbomb thet off good color? if so does it turn the wt...1 Answers
Ash N.
The intergalactic bath bomb may be my favorite bath bomb that Lush has in their permanent line. The smell is incredible. It's minty enough that it's uplifting and invigorating, but it somehow manages to be soothing and relaxing. The color pay off is just... WOW. The colors while it's fizzing are beautiful, but when it's all done and you get in the water, it's like you are floating in deep blue space with trillions of stars. This is absolutely a #giftcrush for me, and I'm pretty sure all my family and friends know it!
Kierstin B.
Audubon, PA
I absolutely wish I could rate this higher however I MUST be the voice for my lady parts....this did not sit well with them. I did not use the whole bomb the first time I used it, I used about half of it and set the rest aside for another time. I loved the smell, it was unbelievable and wonderful to watch. The water shimmered! It was gorgeous and very relaxing...until the next day when i woke up with a yeast infection. I took all the proper medication, had no idea what caused it and eventually it went away....and then I took another bath. It was after the second bath when I got a second yeast infection I did some research, some women, glad its not just me, but some women tend to get yeast infections from these bathbombs. Just sensitivity to the very real essential oils they infuse in their products. I have never had issue with the soap and truth be told if I was given another bomb as a gift I'd use it but I wont be buying any more. 2 infections was 2 too many.
Jewel B.
Covina, CA
I was thinking of gifting some lush bath bombs along with some other girly essentials for the holidays. During winter all I want to do is take a nice hot bath so I thought why not gift some bath bombs ! These are my favorite from lush ! I love the smell and how beautiful it makes the bath look ! It even has specks of gold all over ! A must try !
Misty C.
Del Rio, TX
I love lush I have psoriasis and thier natural products male my skin feel great they never irritate. This one specifically was amazing. It smelt great and the colors omg as you can see the colors were amazing . Highly recommend
Samantha Q.
I used a bathbomb similar to this. It was actually my very first bath bomb so of course I had to do some research before I actually used it. The one I had was different colors and had glitter. It was extremely relaxing and watching it dissolve in the water was pretty entertaining. The only down fall was cleaning up the glitter at the end, which is the only reason I gave it four stars. However, you normally shower right after so why not just wipe it down while showering, right? Easy and convenient.
Kendra V.
Calabasas
I'm never one to review anything, but I absolutely love this bath bomb. It has a really calming scent to it almost like a eucalyptus scent but not too overbearing. It turns the water the prettiest colors and really does look like a galaxy. One of my favorite things about it is that if has sparkles in it so whenever you get out of the tub you skin has very faint sparkles on it. Always my go to bath bomb have been treating myself to if for years whenever I'm feeling stressed
Heidi M.
First of all, who doesn't love Lush products - especially the bath bombs! I love this series on space themed bath bombs. They leave your skin super moisturized and the smell is amazing. Not strong but enough to notice. Love!
Jacquelyn K.
Intergalacticgives you a bath time experience that is truly out of this world. One of the best mood-enhancing bath bombs I have had the pleasure of using, thanks to its mix of peppermint, vetiver, and cedarwood, Intergalactic is perfect for anyone who is looking for an escape or a getaway kind of feeling out of their bath. Best of all, the colors are as vivid and hypnotic as can be – I can’t recommend it highly enough!
Style G.
Lake Forest
This is a great product because the colors are amazing. The fizziness lasts a long time and it makes a bath so much more magical. The scent doesn’t smell like anything but I don’t mind because you can barely tell. I want to purchase again!!
Kate B.
So I used this bathbomb a couple nights ago and it was so pretty!! (Check picture) It was my first time using it. I'm not sure how to describe the scent but it was really good. It felt really smooth on my skin and I would totally use this one again. (BTW I LOVE lush so you will see me ask and review about ALOT of lush products.
Anugrah M.
Dubuque, IA
Do these bath bombs leave residue/stain your bathtub? I'm a little hesitant to try them.
Bailey S.
Linn, MO
How much are these bath bombs?😍
Paulette Z.
Yonkers, NY
Where can i get this bath bombs?!
Josette S.
So does it color your bath water as well as scent?
Rosemarie R.
I am dying to try LUSH bath bombs, however I am unsure of 1) if they're worth the $$ 2) they're as amazing as they're cracked up to be. What do you guys think?