LUSH Intergalactic Bath Bomb

by LUSH

#3 in Bath Additives

Ever wonder what bathing in deep space would be like? Invite the cosmos into your tub with this interstellar bomb. An awesome mix of refreshing peppermint and neon colors will send your mood rocketing, while popping candy takes you on a trip around the Milky Way. Before you leap too far, rogue layers of vetivert and cedarwood bring you back to earth.

How to use: Fill your bathtub with warm water, drop in the bath bomb and lie back to enjoy its lovely color and gorgeous fragrance

ingredients

Sodium Bicarbonate Citric Acid Fragrance Popping Candy (Isomalt, Lycasin, Carbon Dioxide) Cream of Tartar (Potassium Bitartrate) Water (Aqua) Peppermint Oil (Mentha piperita) Grapefruit Oil (Citrus paradisi) Vetivert Oil (Vetiveria zizanoides) Cedarwood Oil (Juniperus virginiana) (Juniperus Virginiana Oil) Sodium Laureth Sulfate *Limonene *Linalool Snowflake; Lemon Ice and Gold Glimmer Lustre (Potassium Alumi (Potassium Aluminium Silicate, Titanium Dioxide, Yellow 10, Yellow 5, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Iron Oxides, Silica) Blue 1 Red 28 *Occurs naturally in essential oils

How is lush compared to other bath bomb brands?
HooW does lush compare to other brands ?
Is this good for skin?
Start your review of LUSH Intergalactic Bath Bomb!
Saint Paul, MN
As a huge Lush fan, I have tried most of their bath bombs and I have to say, Intergalactic is my absolute favorite. It has it all, an amazing scent, gorgeous colors, leaves your skin incredibly soft, and doesn't fizz out after 30 seconds. Most Lush bath bombs last awhile in the water and this one is just perfect in my opinion. I don't like the bath bombs that fizz out right away or the ones that leave you wondering if you need to crumble the rest yourself because it looks like it stopped fizzing completely, and this one is the perfect medium. Intergalactic leaves your water a deep blue color with tons of sparkle. It really looks like a night sky with stars everywhere. I always stock up on Intergalactic when I go to Lush and I hope they keep it forever. I highly recommend you picking one up yourself, you won't be disappointed.
Fairfield, PA
LUSH Intergalactic Bath Bomb uploaded by Savannah S.
I have used this bath bomb since it came out and has loved it. The smell is amazing and it makes the tub water so pretty. It does have small glitter in it which will transfer onto your skin but it easily comes off in the shower. I’ve never had an issue with this bath bomb staining my tub and would totally recommend buying this if you’ve never tried it!
Normal, IL
I didn’t have very high expectations for this bath bomb and let me tell you this product blew my mind!!! The scent of this bath bomb out and in the water is very strong! The scent is minty, cooling, and relaxing! This product is perfect for sore muscles and the bath bomb puts on quite the show as well! If you don’t like glitter then this product isn’t for you because it’s full of gold glitter which is biodegradable! I highly highly recommend this bath bomb!!!
Honolulu , HI
I love love love lush products because of the scent and how they perform! I love lush products because they work on my skin and the way they are made is really needed for our environment today! The products made by lush are also very organic and the number of products used to make their products are minimal! The cost is a bit higher than I would like but I won’t argue about how satisfying it is and how much I feel it work on my body! I’m very pleased with lush!
Doylestown, PA
LUSH Intergalactic Bath Bomb uploaded by Tatiana W.
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
Dive into the Milky Way with this intergalactic bath bomb!! Not only does it turn ur tub into a sparkly, and heavenly smelling getaway, it leaves your skin baby soft and flawless. The colors are absolutely amazing and breathtaking. This is one of my favorites from LUSH. 10/10 recommend to anyone who is looking for a relaxing bath bomb
cliftob
If you're looking for a relaxing and unique bath experience, this bath bomb is definitely for you. Not only does it create a color explosive design in your bath water it smells amazing and leaves your skin smelling great and feeling soft. Plus it doesn't leave a residue in your tub which is always a bonus. Definitely repurchasing. I think I've gone through 5 of these already and can't wait to use the 6th.
Panama City, FL
This is probably one of my favorite bath bombs from LUSH. Whenever it hits your bath water it simple bursts into multiple colors. Ranging from pinks, to blues, to purple and even yellow! It smells amazing and no matter which bath bomb I use from lush ,they all make your skin feel super super soft and each bath bomb has biodegradable glitter in it so your bath water is beautiful and the glitter won't harm the world.
Seriously love the bath bomb. The water looks so cool after you drop it in. Love the smell too. Make sure you rinse your tub after since it can leave color residue sometimes. Pretty much in par price point with other lush bath bombs but more expensive than say one from the grocery store, but your paying for much better quality and you want good ingredients when your soaking in the stuff.
Arlington, VA
1,030 reviews
LUSH Intergalactic Bath Bomb uploaded by Rhonda J.
This is the Lush Intergalactic bath bomb and it retails for $7.95. It’s probably the most vivid and visually pleasing of all the bath bombs the store sells. It has a light scent of peppermint oil that fills the air and relaxes you. Lush has the best bath bombs on the market in my opinion. I have never had a single one stain my tub, sometimes they is a little glitter left behind that easily goes down the drain.
Glendora, CA
LUSH Intergalactic Bath Bomb uploaded by Angela A.
LUSH Intergalactic Bath Bomb uploaded by Angela A.
The product I reviewed was the temple of the sky bath bomb but it’s too new for this site. I loved the colors which were super vibrant. One star taken because the temple part was supposed to stay once you put it in the water for a bit and it dissolved super fast. It had a pleasant scent and left some light shimmer in my skin which was fun.

140 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rochester , NY
il y a un mois
LUSH Intergalactic Bath Bomb is it worth the price and does it work for sensitive skin?
Rhonda J. • il y a 2 jours
Absolutely worth the price, lush makes the best bath bombs. They work with sensitive skin types