BY LUSH #3 in Bath Products

Ever wonder what bathing in deep space would be like? Invite the cosmos into your tub with this interstellar bomb. An awesome mix of refreshing peppermint and neon colors will send your mood rocketing, while popping candy takes you on a trip around the Milky Way. Before you leap too far, rogue layers of vetivert and cedarwood bring you back to earth.

How to use: Fill your bathtub with warm water, drop in the bath bomb and lie back to enjoy its lovely color and gorgeous fragrance

ingredients

Sodium Bicarbonate Citric Acid Fragrance Popping Candy (Isomalt, Lycasin, Carbon Dioxide) Cream of Tartar (Potassium Bitartrate) Water (Aqua) Peppermint Oil (Mentha piperita) Grapefruit Oil (Citrus paradisi) Vetivert Oil (Vetiveria zizanoides) Cedarwood Oil (Juniperus virginiana) (Juniperus Virginiana Oil) Sodium Laureth Sulfate *Limonene *Linalool Snowflake; Lemon Ice and Gold Glimmer Lustre (Potassium Alumi (Potassium Aluminium Silicate, Titanium Dioxide, Yellow 10, Yellow 5, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Iron Oxides, Silica) Blue 1 Red 28 *Occurs naturally in essential oils

• Omg I love lush bath bombs they are just amazing.. I would defini...2 Answers
  • It is good for your body?????3 Answers
  • does this bathbomb thet off good color? if so does it turn the wt...1 Answers
Gracie B.
This is my favorite lush bath bomb of all time. I just started using Lush bath bombs this year and I don't have a mall or Lush store near me so whenever I go up to the mall I always have to stop at Lush and purchase something. Whenever I visit the Lush store I purchase at least one of the Intergalactic bath bombs. I rarely take baths so when I buy bath bombs I don't use them instantly so they last for a semi long time. So I don't feel as bad for buying the pricey bath bombs. The Intergalactic bath bomb smells very minty but it smells amazing. What the bath bomb does to your bath water is just beautiful. Plus the gold sparkles make your body look so beautiful and it makes your water and prettier. The only thing I would say I don't like is the after math of once you drain your bath water the gold sparkles line your bath tub so you have to clean the edges but in my opinion that is something you should expect with a bath bomb that has sparkles in it.

So overall, I love this bath bomb and think it is so beautiful!
Tanna W.
Waco, TX
WOW! Talk about MAGIC! This was the first LUSH bath bomb I ever had. My friend gave it to me as a Christmas present. At first I thought this bath bob was HUGE compared to any others I had used in the past from other places. I filled up the bath tub with hot water and dropped this baby in. It smelled AMAZING! I sat in the bathtub for about 45 min with this bath bomb and could feel the moisture sinking into my skin. I drained the tub and this bath bomb has glitter so be prepared to SHINE like a disco ball. I sat in the tub as it drained and ended up with a disco glitter bum when I got out of the tub lol BUT my skin! It felt like I had rubbed lotion all over my body. This bath bomb is SO worth it. I smelled like a dream the entire day too. I highly recommend it.
Shauntel K.
Providence, RI
The Intergalactic bath bomb from Lush is one of my absolute favorites! The colors are so bright and vibrant and the scent of mint is not overwhelming at all. I would recommend cutting this bath bomb in half because it’s HUGE, you can definitely get 1-3 baths if cut properly. If you’ve never used a bath bomb from Lush before this is the one to try!
Kierstin B.
Audubon, PA
I absolutely wish I could rate this higher however I MUST be the voice for my lady parts....this did not sit well with them. I did not use the whole bomb the first time I used it, I used about half of it and set the rest aside for another time. I loved the smell, it was unbelievable and wonderful to watch. The water shimmered! It was gorgeous and very relaxing...until the next day when i woke up with a yeast infection. I took all the proper medication, had no idea what caused it and eventually it went away....and then I took another bath. It was after the second bath when I got a second yeast infection I did some research, some women, glad its not just me, but some women tend to get yeast infections from these bathbombs. Just sensitivity to the very real essential oils they infuse in their products. I have never had issue with the soap and truth be told if I was given another bomb as a gift I'd use it but I wont be buying any more. 2 infections was 2 too many.
Emily R.
Columbia, SC
I really liked the smell of this bath bomb and that it was bigger than the average bath bomb. However, I didn't feel like it did anything for my skin, nor did the smell last very long at all. My bath bomb did not have much other color to it than the blue, so maybe I just got an off one? It did, however, stain my bathtub blue, which was an absolute pain. I keep my tub fairly clean, especially before I take a bath or use a bath bomb, but this bomb still stained my tub pretty badly.
Claudia G.
If anyone wants to try out Lush Bath Bombs it should be this one. It's so colorful and full of scents. Mostly minty scents. However there is a possibility it might stain your tub for a couple of days. Also the bath bomb doesn't really do anything for your skin except make it feel smooth. Thats the only down falls of this bath bomb.
Allie A.
Myrtle Beach
I love Lush and bath bombs! This was my first Lush bath bomb and I fell in love with it! It’s bright, colorful, and so fun! Not only is it fun, but it’s relaxing too with a bit of sparkle to it! I’d buy it again and again!! LUSH Intergalactic Bath Bomb #lush #lushbathbomb
Ash N.
The intergalactic bath bomb may be my favorite bath bomb that Lush has in their permanent line. The smell is incredible. It's minty enough that it's uplifting and invigorating, but it somehow manages to be soothing and relaxing. The color pay off is just... WOW. The colors while it's fizzing are beautiful, but when it's all done and you get in the water, it's like you are floating in deep blue space with trillions of stars. This is absolutely a #giftcrush for me, and I'm pretty sure all my family and friends know it!
Danielle N.
Stone Mtn, GA
This is my favorite bath bomb from Lush. The scent is minty and refreshing. This bath bomb is packed with so many different beautiful colors and it also has very fine gold glitter that stick to the body and adds some shine and sparkle. Overall this is my absolute favorite bath bomb from Lush.
Ashley S.
Hayward, CA
So I’ve always wanted to try a bath bomb from lush. My fist bath bomb was the intergalactic bath bomb and OMG!! It smells sooo good and it turned the bath water this very beautiful ocean blue green color! I didn’t want to get out of the bath. If I could’ve stayed in there all night just playing in the water! I will definitely be buying again!
Anugrah M.
Dubuque, IA
Do these bath bombs leave residue/stain your bathtub? I'm a little hesitant to try them.
Bailey S.
Linn, MO
How much are these bath bombs?😍
Josette S.
So does it color your bath water as well as scent?
Rosemarie R.
I am dying to try LUSH bath bombs, however I am unsure of 1) if they're worth the $$ 2) they're as amazing as they're cracked up to be. What do you guys think?
Paulette Z.
Yonkers, NY
Where can i get this bath bombs?!