BY LUSH #1 in Bubble Baths & Soaks

Ever wonder what bathing in deep space would be like? Invite the cosmos into your tub with this interstellar bomb. An awesome mix of refreshing peppermint and neon colors will send your mood rocketing, while popping candy takes you on a trip around the Milky Way. Before you leap too far, rogue layers of vetivert and cedarwood bring you back to earth.

How to use: Fill your bathtub with warm water, drop in the bath bomb and lie back to enjoy its lovely color and gorgeous fragrance

ingredients

Sodium Bicarbonate Citric Acid Fragrance Popping Candy (Isomalt, Lycasin, Carbon Dioxide) Cream of Tartar (Potassium Bitartrate) Water (Aqua) Peppermint Oil (Mentha piperita) Grapefruit Oil (Citrus paradisi) Vetivert Oil (Vetiveria zizanoides) Cedarwood Oil (Juniperus virginiana) (Juniperus Virginiana Oil) Sodium Laureth Sulfate *Limonene *Linalool Snowflake; Lemon Ice and Gold Glimmer Lustre (Potassium Alumi (Potassium Aluminium Silicate, Titanium Dioxide, Yellow 10, Yellow 5, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Iron Oxides, Silica) Blue 1 Red 28 *Occurs naturally in essential oils

• Omg I love lush bath bombs they are just amazing.. I woul...2 Answers
  • Are Lush bath bombs really worth the price?7 Answers
  • What’s your favourite bathbomb from lush? Mine is the in...5 Answers
Ashley B.
LUSH Intergalactic Bath Bomb
I absolutely love this bath bomb. It transforms your bath into a galaxy and makes your feel as you're floating in the stars. I'm not big on the mint scent but the show more than exceeds that! My only negative to say ever about this bomb would be the price. It is absolutely ridiculous and unnecessary to charge so much. I haven't bought but 2 in the past 3 years for this reason and only did because it was for special occasions. Can't say I wouldn't recommend it to every person I know though because it's truly a magical experience.
Kierstin B.
Audubon, PA
I absolutely wish I could rate this higher however I MUST be the voice for my lady parts....this did not sit well with them. I did not use the whole bomb the first time I used it, I used about half of it and set the rest aside for another time. I loved the smell, it was unbelievable and wonderful to watch. The water shimmered! It was gorgeous and very relaxing...until the next day when i woke up with a yeast infection. I took all the proper medication, had no idea what caused it and eventually it went away....and then I took another bath. It was after the second bath when I got a second yeast infection I did some research, some women, glad its not just me, but some women tend to get yeast infections from these bathbombs. Just sensitivity to the very real essential oils they infuse in their products. I have never had issue with the soap and truth be told if I was given another bomb as a gift I'd use it but I wont be buying any more. 2 infections was 2 too many.
Tanna W.
Glen Rose
WOW! Talk about MAGIC! This was the first LUSH bath bomb I ever had. My friend gave it to me as a Christmas present. At first I thought this bath bob was HUGE compared to any others I had used in the past from other places. I filled up the bath tub with hot water and dropped this baby in. It smelled AMAZING! I sat in the bathtub for about 45 min with this bath bomb and could feel the moisture sinking into my skin. I drained the tub and this bath bomb has glitter so be prepared to SHINE like a disco ball. I sat in the tub as it drained and ended up with a disco glitter bum when I got out of the tub lol BUT my skin! It felt like I had rubbed lotion all over my body. This bath bomb is SO worth it. I smelled like a dream the entire day too. I highly recommend it.
Kim B.
Alexandria, VA
This is easily my new favorite bath bomb. I loved the scent and, even more, I loved the show of colors and glitter it put on in my bathtub. In fact, I kept draining the tub as the water cooled off and refilling it with hot water, just so I could stay in and enjoy the experience even longer. Even the little sheen of glitter left on my skin — and in my tub — was enjoyable. (And it washed off pretty easily, too.)
Shauntel K.
Providence, RI
The Intergalactic bath bomb from Lush is one of my absolute favorites! The colors are so bright and vibrant and the scent of mint is not overwhelming at all. I would recommend cutting this bath bomb in half because it’s HUGE, you can definitely get 1-3 baths if cut properly. If you’ve never used a bath bomb from Lush before this is the one to try!
Hailey M.
south carolina
This is one of my all time favorite LUSH bath bombs. I just recently started using Lush bath bombs. I dont have a lush store at my mall or even near me. So i was very hesitant to buy some products offline but i am glad i did because i am obsessed with their bath bombs. I dont take baths all that often so my bath bombs last a long time which makes the purchase more worth it for me! The intergalactic bath bomb smells very minty and amazing! I think this bath bomb is overall amazing and leaves no residue around my bath tub i would definitely buy again and again!!
Chelsie C.
San Antonio
By far my favorite bath bomb, I love the colors and the way my skin feels afterwards. There is glitter so be prepared to look a bit like a glitter fairy afterward. Make sure to do all of your feminine cleaning and such before placing in the bath bomb like shaving your legs or else it makes it harder for the blade to catch. Over all still I love it and use every chance I get!
Tiffany B.
Caspian, MI
This is my favorite Lush Bath Bomb!! I love how big it is!! Like really it’s huge compared to most bath bombs and I just love it! The mint smells so good and is so relaxing for me and then there is the colors! The colors are what drew me into this bath bomb to start with they are so bright and pretty! They really bring that little extra to bath time!
Emily R.
COLUMBIA, SC
I really liked the smell of this bath bomb and that it was bigger than the average bath bomb. However, I didn't feel like it did anything for my skin, nor did the smell last very long at all. My bath bomb did not have much other color to it than the blue, so maybe I just got an off one? It did, however, stain my bathtub blue, which was an absolute pain. I keep my tub fairly clean, especially before I take a bath or use a bath bomb, but this bomb still stained my tub pretty badly.
Kendall F.
This product has superb quality that truly improves your skin. Instant results after one use but long term benefits from frequent usage. It is compatible with all skin types and skin concerns. Easy to apply as well as reseal. A larger quantity per package would be useful!
Anugrah M.
Dubuque, IA
Do these bath bombs leave residue/stain your bathtub? I'm a little hesitant to try them.
Bailey S.
Linn, MO
How much are these bath bombs?😍
Rosemarie R.
I am dying to try LUSH bath bombs, however I am unsure of 1) if they're worth the $$ 2) they're as amazing as they're cracked up to be. What do you guys think?
Josette S.
So does it color your bath water as well as scent?
Paulette Z.
Yonkers, NY
Where can i get this bath bombs?!