Chelsey P.
Chelsey P.
Waterville, MN

Do you usually purchase your Lush products online or in store? At our store the workers are almost harassing you to buy a product...
Diane Mae R.
Diane Mae R.
Oct. 7, 2014, 11:48 a.m.
I like buying stuff in stores because you don't have to wait for it when you buy it like online and i like to try some of their stuff. the staff on my stores doesn't harass me they just ask me if i need help then thats it.
Fallyn D.
Fallyn D.
Oct. 1, 2014, 12:51 a.m.
I almost always prefer to purchase Lush products in-store. I love walking in and having one of their employees help me with anything that I am looking for. They are extremely helpful (and yes, sometimes overwhelming), but I have never felt obligated to purchase anything. I prefer to purchase in-store just so that I can smell and feel the products prior to purchase. Sometimes I read the description, and think that it is going to be the best product ever, just to walk in and absolutely hate it! It's just safer!
Lesley C.
Lesley C.
Dec. 28, 2013, 10:46 p.m.
My closest lush is six hours away :( so I have to order. I sometimes order from the UK depending on what products I'm purchasing because its wayyyyyyy cheaper.
Jade H.
Jade H.
Oct. 1, 2013, 12:45 a.m.
I always buy from the store. They can be a bit aggressive at times, but if you tell them what type of thing you're looking for, what your price range is, and ask for a suggestion, they are very helpful. They will often test the products out on you as well so that you can get an idea of what your skin will feel like, how the product works, etc.

Join Now