LUSH Imperialis Facial Moisturizer
If you’re not sure which moisturizer is for you, we recommend starting here. Imperialis is finely crafted to work with most skin types to ease and soothe irritations. Made with a lavender infusion to encourage the skin to find balance, this cream encourages dry skin to produce more natural oils and discourages oily skin from overdoing it. Orange blossom water brightens up dull looking skin and leaves you smelling gorgeous all day long.
How to use: Apply a dab onto a clean face for smooth, silky skin.
Lavender Flower Infusion (Lavandula angustifolia) Mullein Leaf Infusion (Verbascum thapsus) Orange Blossom Water (Citrus Aurantium dulcis) Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Olea europaea) Stearic Acid (Stearic acid) Shea Butter (Butyrospermum parkii) Fair Trade Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao) (Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter) Glycerine Cetearyl Alcohol Orange Flower Absolute (Citrus Aurantium amara) (Citrus Aurantium Amara (Orange) Flower Water) Tiger Lily Extract (Lilium candidum) St. John's Wort Extract (Hypericum perforatum) Elderflower Extract (Sambucus nigra) (Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract) Sweet Violet Extract (Viola odorata) (Viola Odorata Leaf Extract) Sunflower Petal Extract (Helianthus Annuus) Alkanet Extract (Alkanna tinctoria) Triethanolamine Methylparaben Fragrance Propylparaben *Occurs naturally in essential oilssee more...
Top Questions See all 160 Q&A
- "This is by far the best moisturizer I've ever used! I have really dry, sensitive skin. I need a heavy moisturizer to keep my skin from flaking, but of course my skin is also prone to breakouts so every moisturizer I tried broke me out like crazy. This moisturizer has saved my skin! It's super hydrating but doesn't make my face oily or clog my pores. It's a little pricey but for me its so worth it and it does last me a while even using it twice a day. I love it!" in 60 reviews
- "Anything by lush is a must have pure product. But this moisturizer really hits the ball out of the park. moisturizing is essential for me and find a good one is difficult. this on the other hand is perfect." in 60 reviews
- "This is one of my favorite Lush moisturizers. I will buy anything Lush, to be honest, but I love this product. It's natural and hydrates my dry, dry skin very well!" in 54 reviews
- "Apparently I have some crazy mix of combination skin (can get super oily in the summer and very dry/flaky in the wintertime, t-zone is always a bit more oily) and sensitive skin that has a lot of redness." in 20 reviews
- "It's light enough to wear under makeup, has a great smell, a little goes a long way, and it doesn't make me feel greasy." in 11 reviews
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos