BY LUSH

If you’re not sure which moisturizer is for you, we recommend starting here. Imperialis is finely crafted to work with most skin types to ease and soothe irritations. Made with a lavender infusion to encourage the skin to find balance, this cream encourages dry skin to produce more natural oils and discourages oily skin from overdoing it. Orange blossom water brightens up dull looking skin and leaves you smelling gorgeous all day long.

How to use: Apply a dab onto a clean face for smooth, silky skin.

ingredients

Lavender Flower Infusion (Lavandula angustifolia) Mullein Leaf Infusion (Verbascum thapsus) Orange Blossom Water (Citrus Aurantium dulcis) Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Olea europaea) Stearic Acid (Stearic acid) Shea Butter (Butyrospermum parkii) Fair Trade Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao) (Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter) Glycerine Cetearyl Alcohol Orange Flower Absolute (Citrus Aurantium amara) (Citrus Aurantium Amara (Orange) Flower Water) Tiger Lily Extract (Lilium candidum) St. John's Wort Extract (Hypericum perforatum) Elderflower Extract (Sambucus nigra) (Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract) Sweet Violet Extract (Viola odorata) (Viola Odorata Leaf Extract) Sunflower Petal Extract (Helianthus Annuus) Alkanet Extract (Alkanna tinctoria) Triethanolamine Methylparaben Fragrance Propylparaben *Occurs naturally in essential oils

• Would this be too rich for oily and acne prone skin?1 Answers
  • Is there a better moisturizer out there?1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a moisturizer to help with dry skin and d...1 Answers
LUSH Imperialis Facial Moisturizer
  • "Apparently I have some crazy mix of combination skin (can get super oily in the summer and very dry/flaky in the wintertime, t-zone is always a bit more oily) and sensitive skin that has a lot of redness." in 20 reviews
  • "It's light enough to wear under makeup, has a great smell, a little goes a long way, and it doesn't make me feel greasy." in 11 reviews
  • "I have a hard time finding a good moisturizer that will help with my rosecea I've tried quiet a few brands but this one is by far the best for my skin and leaves such a soft feeling to my skin I would definitely recommend this for sensitive skin." in 10 reviews
  • "It's lightweight and using a toner water helps stretch it even further, so you can use a little bit and get full coverage on the face." in 8 reviews
  • "this is amazing it feels like a cloude I use it every day I have dry skin on my ell boes and it feels soo smoth now omg have to us e this its better then most prounducts iv used" in 8 reviews
Sumaya A.
Gulfport, FL
My skin type is very picky! Not only is it sensitive and acne prone but it is dehydrated but oily. I was afraid to use this because it has shea butter in it and from previous experience shea butter breaks me out in cystic acne but this does not!

Pros: balanced out my skin, light weight, great brightening ingredients

Cons: leaves your face a little tacky BUT thats what makes it a great primer in the morning!

EDIT/Update: the shea butter does break me out. After further inspection it has left me with tiny baby acne bumps all over my face.
Amanda Z.
Covington , VA
I live for this moisturizer! I use it nightly before bed and along with a regular skin care routine it's been helping cure my acne! It's just the right amount of moisture without feeling heavy or causing me to break out.
Erin W.
Sykesville, MD
The only moisturizer I’ve used consistently over the last 3+ years. It’s perfect for combination type skin and it’s so light and will last you forever because you only need a very small amount to cover your face! The subtle smell is nice as well.
stephania c.
Dallas , TX
A little pricey but so worth it mine lasted almost 6 months and I repurchased it. A little goes a long way plus it’s all natural which is always a plus and it did wonders with my oily skin
Malika S.
Glendale, NY
OHHH my god. I LOVE this moisturizer. I have combination skin so I am very wary about moisturizers making my face more oily and break out - but this is PERFECT. It's so refreshing, I use it every night after my double-cleansing routine, it smells great, is non irritating, and overall everything you want from a moisturizer.
Kathleen K.
Orlando
This is the perfect face moisturizer for skin like mine. My combination skin tends to become too oily with other brands but eats this moisturizer up. I can use it as many times in a day as I want.
Casey D.
This is one of my favorite moisturizers that Lush sells! If you have oily skin, this is not the moisturizer for you. I have dry, sensitive skin, so this moisturizer is perfect. I'd suggest making this your winter moisturizer, since it is so thick and soothing. It's really great for dry, winter skin.
Tiffany M.
Philadelphia, PA
I absolutely love this product! I've been using it for about 3 years now consistently and find that it helps me maintain super smooth skin without irritating or causing redness. Perfect amount in the container, usually only have a small amount left before the product expires. Highly recommend.
Brittany H.
Waterloo
This is my go to, holy grail, cannot love with out moisturizer. I have oily/acne prone skin and this does not break me out, it leaves my skin feeling so hydrated and looking healthy. Not to the point where I look oily and greasy. Wears well under makeup and a little truly does go a long way.
Katie S.
I loved this product. Unlike some moisturizers, this one does not leave your face or hands feeling greasy or oily! Overall the product is extremely effective- some areas of my skin are dry, and others are more oily, but this moisturizer seemed to do the trick in balancing everything out!
Kira C.
Biddeford, ME
Are Lush products worth the price? They seem expensive compared to other similar products.
Tatiana R.
Orlando, FL
Would anyone recommend for oily skin?
Chelsey P.
Janesville, MN
Do you usually purchase your Lush products online or in store? At our store the workers are almost harassing you to buy a product...
Megan O.
Philadelphia, PA
I bought this moisturizer yesterday and love it! But it said it was made in Oct and expires in 8 days and I just got it..... what should I do? Will it last?
Livvy L.
I have dry combination skin. Can get dry on the cheeks but throughout the day my T-Zone, forehead and nose, gets greasy and oily. Does this moisturizer work good for that kind of skin type? I want something that's moisturizing enough that doesn't cause my t-zone to oil-up by the end of the day. Price worth it?