BY LUSH

If you’re not sure which moisturizer is for you, we recommend starting here. Imperialis is finely crafted to work with most skin types to ease and soothe irritations. Made with a lavender infusion to encourage the skin to find balance, this cream encourages dry skin to produce more natural oils and discourages oily skin from overdoing it. Orange blossom water brightens up dull looking skin and leaves you smelling gorgeous all day long.

How to use: Apply a dab onto a clean face for smooth, silky skin.

ingredients

Lavender Flower Infusion (Lavandula angustifolia) Mullein Leaf Infusion (Verbascum thapsus) Orange Blossom Water (Citrus Aurantium dulcis) Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Olea europaea) Stearic Acid (Stearic acid) Shea Butter (Butyrospermum parkii) Fair Trade Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao) (Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter) Glycerine Cetearyl Alcohol Orange Flower Absolute (Citrus Aurantium amara) (Citrus Aurantium Amara (Orange) Flower Water) Tiger Lily Extract (Lilium candidum) St. John's Wort Extract (Hypericum perforatum) Elderflower Extract (Sambucus nigra) (Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract) Sweet Violet Extract (Viola odorata) (Viola Odorata Leaf Extract) Sunflower Petal Extract (Helianthus Annuus) Alkanet Extract (Alkanna tinctoria) Triethanolamine Methylparaben Fragrance Propylparaben *Occurs naturally in essential oils

• Would this be too rich for oily and acne prone skin?2 Answers
  • Is there a better moisturizer out there?1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a moisturizer to help with dry sk...1 Answers
LUSH Imperialis Facial Moisturizer
  • "This is by far the best moisturizer I've ever used! I have really dry, sensitive skin. I need a heavy moisturizer to keep my skin from flaking, but of course my skin is also prone to breakouts so every moisturizer I tried broke me out like crazy. This moisturizer has saved my skin! It's super hydrating but doesn't make my face oily or clog my pores. It's a little pricey but for me its so worth it and it does last me a while even using it twice a day. I love it!" in 60 reviews
  • "Anything by lush is a must have pure product. But this moisturizer really hits the ball out of the park. moisturizing is essential for me and find a good one is difficult. this on the other hand is perfect." in 60 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite Lush moisturizers. I will buy anything Lush, to be honest, but I love this product. It's natural and hydrates my dry, dry skin very well!" in 54 reviews
  • "Apparently I have some crazy mix of combination skin (can get super oily in the summer and very dry/flaky in the wintertime, t-zone is always a bit more oily) and sensitive skin that has a lot of redness." in 20 reviews
  • "It's light enough to wear under makeup, has a great smell, a little goes a long way, and it doesn't make me feel greasy." in 11 reviews
Rissa T.
I love this moisturizer. The amazing woman working there helped suggest a lot of products for me based off of what I told her I liked and my skin type. Since I was just starting out with their moisturizers and have combination skin, she recommended this. I had told her I have tried too many moisturizers that don’t really work and my skin just sucks them up. This moisturizer is great for combo skin. I put this on after washing my face and using any toners. While the pictures may lead you to believe it’s greasy, it is not. My skin absorbs it quickly and and leaves it normal and soft after like three minutes. You wouldn’t be able to tell I just put moisturizer on if you touched my face, in the sense that it is not greasy at all. I’m a big smell person- I love scented things, and I actually like the smell of it. I would describe it as having a light clay-like smell. It’s not bad or overpowering at all. I highly recommend it. It hasn’t broken me out.
Connor D.
Harleysville
This moisturizer is for NORMAL skin. (i have dry skin) i dont find it good for my dry skin. it does leave your skin soft and hydrated but dosent give my skin a deep hydration, i would suggest "skin drink" for dry skin ( one of my favs). other than that its a great natrual product
Chloe S.
Saint Paul, MN
This moisturizer is exactly what my skin needs at all times of the year. It is moisturizing enough that it relieves my dry skin in the winter, and gentle enough that it doesn't leave me feeling greasy in the summer. The smell is great, and it leaves my skin feeling so soft. I can also tell that it reduces redness in my skin, making it easy for me to go out without makeup on and not feel like my skin is bright red. I use it both morning and night, and will continue to buy it in the future. And as one of LUSH's less expensive moisturizers, it's a great deal too!
Kayla R.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this moisturizer. I use it daily sometimes more lol. A little bit goes a long way. I think the product has really smoothed out my facial features and helped brighten my skin. It’s really done what it’s supposed to do and it’s a natural product which is really important to me
Makayla C.
Madison, IN
My face has never been softer! I love this product so much. I no longer have a dry face and it keeps my skin balanced and refreshed. It smells great too! It’s not too pricey but it’s not drugstore cheap. If you need a good facial moisturizer I recommend!
C G.
This moisturizer is so amazing. I am in love with the gorgeous floral scent. It is a little bit pricey but to be it’s worth every penny. I have extremely dry skin and this is one of my go to’s in the summer when I don’t want a heavy moisturizer.
Jesslyn M.
Bronx, NY
My go to moisturizer for about a year now. It’s extremely nourishing for the skin and gentle enough for the eye area. Locks in moisture to the driest area in my skin. Would recommend this to a lizard if I could.
Erin W.
Sykesville, MD
The only moisturizer I’ve used consistently over the last 3+ years. It’s perfect for combination type skin and it’s so light and will last you forever because you only need a very small amount to cover your face! The subtle smell is nice as well.
Savannah R.
Selinsgrove, PA
This is a great facial lotion for the sole reason it doesn’t leave your face feeling greasy or oily! This is by far my favorite lotion and it’s super easy to order online and have it delivered to your door.
Erica W.
Sherwood, OR
This moisturizer works great for my combination/oily skin! It seems to help balance out my skin and doesn't create any extra shine. It has a nice light smell that isn't too overpowering. It goes on light enough but I also feel like I'm getting enough moisture. A little goes a long way and the container has lasted me a long time. Definitely worth the price!
Kira C.
Biddeford, ME
Are Lush products worth the price? They seem expensive compared to other similar products.
Tatiana R.
Orlando, FL
Would anyone recommend for oily skin?
Chelsey P.
Janesville, MN
Do you usually purchase your Lush products online or in store? At our store the workers are almost harassing you to buy a product...
Megan O.
Philadelphia, PA
I bought this moisturizer yesterday and love it! But it said it was made in Oct and expires in 8 days and I just got it..... what should I do? Will it last?
Livvy L.
I have dry combination skin. Can get dry on the cheeks but throughout the day my T-Zone, forehead and nose, gets greasy and oily. Does this moisturizer work good for that kind of skin type? I want something that's moisturizing enough that doesn't cause my t-zone to oil-up by the end of the day. Price worth it?