BeautyFaceFacial SkincareLUSH
Herbalism Face and Body Cleanser

LUSH Herbalism Face and Body Cleanser

by LUSH

Battling with oily, troubled skin? Cleanse with the power of herbs. Our gentle green giant has an exfoliating, deep-cleansing base of kaolin clay and rice bran to mop up excess oils, and a toning blend of rosemary, nettle and chamomile to leave skin feeling fresh, clean and calm. Herbalism gets its color from chlorophyllin, which is extracted from alfalfa plants: it’s rich in nourishing vitamins and minerals and helps to balance out your skin’s oil production. Say hello to clear, balanced skin!

How to use: Take a small amount in your hand, add a little water and mix into a paste. Massage into skin to gently cleanse, then rinse clean. Use all over your body for soft skin everywhere!

ingredients

Ground Almonds (Prunus dulcis) Kaolin Glycerine Nettle, Rosemary and Rice Vinegar Extract (Urtica dioica, Rosmarinus officinalis) Rice Bran (Oryza sativa) Water (Aqua) Gardenia Extract (Gardenia jasminoides) Rose Absolute (Rosa damascena) Chamomile Blue Oil (Matricaria chamomilla) Sage Oil (Salvia officinalis) Fragrance Chlorophyllin (Chlorophyllin-Copper Complex) *Occurs naturally in essential oils

LUSH Herbalism Face and Body Cleanser ? does it work for sensitive skin?
Is this okay for everyday use?
is this product any good at brightening?
Start your review of LUSH Herbalism Face and Body Cleanser!
Product Highlights
...this to everyone with acne. I'm not so sure if this will be great for sensitive skin but it is all natural and organic and AMAZING!!in reviews
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
LUSH Herbalism Face and Body Cleanser uploaded by Christina C.
LUSH Herbalism Face and Body Cleanser uploaded by Christina C.
Don’t even get me STARTED on this bad boy! This is probably a me of MY FAVORITE all natural cleansers I have EVER used!! On the ingredients, theirs only ONE ingredient that isn’t natural, an guess what it is? “Fragrance” that’s it! The whole formula is all naturally sourced ingredients, and I am in love! I have more combination skin than oily like I used to, but this cleanser is AMAZING! It’s green like herbs, smells like salt and vinegar chips (LOVE THOSE DAMN THINGS) and it’s in like a solid form. All you do is break pieces off, run your hands through it to make a paste, and massage in. Your literally massaging natural herbs into your face with natural exfoliants! I seriously will not go back to ANY other products for my skin since discovering LUSH, an that’s huge for me, since I’m a BEAUTY JUNKIE TO THE EXTREME! I have owned or at least tried every good cleanser, serum, moisturizer, their is, and they all have synthetics and ingredients you don’t want on your face. The fact lush cares about their customers and out planet says everything. I feel good purchasing ANYTHING from them, because I know what I’m getting is the raw, real deal. I’ve never experienced any products like Lush. They sincerely are one of a kind company, and they will NOT stand for animal testing, cruelty, putting bad things into their products. This herbalism face and body cleanser is a perfect example, and has now become a staple in my routine. The exfoliation is great. I self tan, and it exfoliates my old tan away very well, especially on my face, neck, chin, chest, ect, it smells so good, but if you don’t like REAL scents from NATURAL Ingredients, then I wouldn’t suggest this for you. Lush is truly a brand ive never seen care for their planet and customers and animals the way they do. I have literally became obsessed with owning any and everything except their infamous bath bombs, because I don’t have a bathtub lol. This cleanser is for more troubled skin, and is great for balancing oily, acne prone, combination skin. Some of the ingredients include ground almonds (for exfoliating) rosemary and rice vinegar extract, Sativa, Gardenia, Rose absolute, chamomile, sage oil, and it’s amazing! The texture is so unique and different, I literally can’t get enough. They stay sold out of this stuff because it’s so good. If your vegan, you seriously need to check this brand out of you haven’t already. I stand by lush, and I don’t buy ANYTHING that has to do with skin, body, hair, than LUSH!LUSH Herbalism Face and Body Cleanser
Lindsay W.
HOLY GRAIL!! I have skin that gets pink/flushed so easily and this helps calm that redness all day. I think every skin type can use this!
Alysha H.
Bloomfield, PA
LUSH Herbalism Face and Body Cleanser uploaded by Alysha H.
I absolutely love this cleanser. I use it twice a day and the results are insane. It’s a micro-exfoliant that is made of natural material. It leaves my skin soft and texture free. I encourage all to give lush skincare a try!
Natalie V.
LUSH Herbalism Face and Body Cleanser uploaded by Natalie V.
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
This can be used for both face and body and is made with all natural ingredients. It softly exfoliates your skin. The ingredients help remove impurities and help with complexion. Really revitalizes your skin.
Kacy S.
LUSH Herbalism Face and Body Cleanser uploaded by Kacy S.
The lady at Lush gave this to me as a sample to try. I really really like it! It comes in powder chunk form which was new for me, but it became easier to manage. Makes my face so smooth and soft, I thought it appeared brighter too. I only really buy from high end stores so I don't think the price is bad compared to the ones at Sephora. But for some reason, it made my hand I used to scrub my face with dry. My face isn't dry, just the one hand. I know it's from the wash because I used one hand, and the other hand is fine. Really considering buying.
Madison T.
Lansdale
LUSH Herbalism Face and Body Cleanser uploaded by Madison T.
LUSH Herbalism Face and Body Cleanser is the best facial cleanser for acne prone skin! This was recommended to me after years of battling acne and acne scars. I noticed a difference after only a week of using it, and I’m so happy that a little goes a long way. Herbalism will always be a part of my skincare routine!
Sierra T.
Oklahoma City, OK
LUSH Herbalism Face and Body Cleanser uploaded by Sierra T.
Lemme just say if you haven’t already tried LUSH, then you’re not living right! I absolutely love this cleanser. It’s kaolin clay based which means it’ll mop up all that excess oil my combo kitties! It’s also rich in chlorophyllin from alfalfa plants so it helps to balance out your skins over all oil production! And a little goes a long way with this so you really get your money’s worth!!
S !.
SF
LUSH Herbalism Face and Body Cleanser uploaded by S !.
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
I’ve been using LUSH Herbalism Face and Body Cleanser daily for five years now and I don’t see myself stopping any time soon. I have finicky acne-prone skin and Herbalism has really helped turn my skin around. I use it first thing in the morning every day and it has the perfect amount of scrubby stuff to make my skin feel clean without drying it out.
Amanda M.
Rosamond, CA
This is one of my very favorite products!!! I love the way it smells and makes my skin feel!!! It is good for all skin types too!
sahar Y.
Ewing, NJ
LUSH Herbalism Face and Body Cleanser uploaded by sahar Y.
This one world like magic! That instant gamechanger right from the first application. The packaging is just the same since years couldn't get any better. Super effective. Instant difference can be spotted. Yes, could smell better. The color green depicts herbal.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Marina S.
Anaheim, CA
il y a un an
LUSH Herbalism Face and Body Cleanser ? does it work for sensitive skin?
Christina C. il y a 4 mois
I actually prefer this for people with sensitive skin. It’s for oily, acne prone, sensitive troubled skin! I have combination, and used to have oily before I turned 30, and lush is the best brand I’ve ever used, and I have used EVERYTHING high end!
Duda R.
London, Wembley
il y a 2 ans
Celia J. il y a un an
I have sensitive skin and have been using this product for about 2 months now. It’s pretty decent, but the scrubby bits could be a bit abrasive if your skin is very sensitive. A better alternative for sensitive skin would probably be angels on bare skin!