BY LUSH #29 in Hand Cream

Our nuttiest hand cream is lovingly made with peanut, cashew, almond and pumpkin seed butters and soothing essential oils to moisturize dry, sore hands. Our richest, thickest hand cream, it contains over 25% shea butter, sourced from a Ghanaian women's cooperative that creates it using traditional methods. This is a truly fabulous, easily absorbed cream that leaves you with soft, herbal-scented hands.

How to use: Massage a small dab into your hands.

ingredients

Rose Water (Rosa centifolia) (Rosa Centifolia Flower Water) Fair Trade Organic Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii) (Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)) Glycerine Stearic Acid (Stearic acid) Cold Pressed Organic Almond Oil (Prunus Dulcis) Triethanolamine Fresh Organic Lemon Juice (Citrus limonum) Fair Trade Vanilla Absolute (Vanilla Planifolia) Rose Absolute (Rosa damascena) Chamomile Blue Oil (Matricaria chamomilla) Cold Pressed Organic Evening Primrose Oil (Oenothera biennis) Organic Peanut Butter (Arachis hypogaea) Organic Pumpkinseed Butter (Cucurbita Pepo) Organic Cashew Butter (Anacardium Occidentale) Organic Almond Butter (Prunus dulcis) Tincture of Benzoin (Styrax benzoin) Cetearyl Alcohol Oakmoss Extract (Evernia Prunastri) (Evernia Prunastri (Oakmoss) Extract) *Citronellol *Coumarin *Geraniol *Benzyl Benzoate *Limonene *Linalool Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone Hydroxycitronellal Fragrance Chlorophyllin (Chlorophyllin-Copper Complex) Methylparaben Propylparaben *Occurs naturally in essential oils

Jess 🌟.
Elmhurst, NY
The tub is like $20 something but lasts a long time. Very shea butter, musky, herbs, and baby comfort scent. Kinda hippie / incense scent. Massage it in and the oils are great for cuticles.
Eve M.
Fayetteville, NC
The only hand lotion that really works on my skin. I am constantly washing baby bottles and that leaves my hands dry, cracked and scaly. This lotion is so soothing and instantly repairs my hands. It also doesn’t leave my hands greasy so I can continue working
Amal K.
Pine Brook, NJ
I compulsively wash my hands and live in a rough winter climate. This combination led to extremely painful, dry, cracked hands. My knuckles literally bled every time I moved my hand. After just one week of using Handy Gurugu, my skin is completely healed (I wish I would have thought to take before/after pictures!). The dryness is completely gone and and my hand no longer hurts or bleeds. I am amazed!

The cream itself smells good, in my opinion. It's a very light scent that doesn't really linger once the cream is absorbed into your skin. It can feel really oily, but only if you use too much! Definitely start with only a dab, and then rub in a bit more as needed.
Ashley S.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I absolutely LOVE this hand cream! Oh my gosh! I can’t say enough good things about it! It smells HEAVENLY, and it does an incredible job at moisturizing dry and cracked hands. The only cons I have are that is is EXTREMELY pricey in my opinion, about $22 usd for a 3.5 oz tub, BUT you really only need a small dab for it to work! Another thing is the smell was an “acquired” love for me. I hated It at firs it at first and now I love it. It also is extremely strong smelling, so if you have asthma or are sensitive to strong smells, I suggest taking another route. I tend to cough a lot and have trouble breathing if I put more than a tiny dab because how strong it is. Overall though; I would recommend.
Alissa R.
Dallas, TX
This stuff is a life saver! I suffer from pretty bad eczema on my hands during the winter but as long as I use this (and remember to wear gloves) I'm good to go! And when I inevitably forget, this soothes and heals it up about as fast as you could hope and it smells way better than pretty much anything else I've tried that actually heals rather than simply soothes. Highly recommend!
Natalia R.
One of the most nourishing hand creams I have tried. It has a subtle herbal scent that I personally love, but if you don't love it you don't have to worry because the scent is completely natural. There are no aritificial perfumes in it. Packed with lots of rich butters and oils like peanut and cashew butter, almond oil, etc. So softening and rich!
Jourdan P.
This is my favorite daily hand cream. The smell is classic lush sent. People tell me I smell like lush when I have it on. It is smooth and gentle on the skin. It doesn't get sticky or greasy like some others do. The scent honestly does change from one person to the next so ask for a sample before you commit to it. Keeps your skin soft all day!
Nicole C.
Alamo, TX
This saved my over washed super dry hands this past holiday season. During the holidays when the weather gets colder the kids get sicker I tend to over wash my hands because I am a complete germaphob. This saved my hands from looking like an 80 year old grandma's hands when I'm only 23.
Chelsea P.
Torrance, CA
Have you guys been to your local LUSH retailer? They have the most fun bath & beauty products! Seriously you should go play... Their hand lotion is one of my everyday essentials. I keep it by the kitchen sink, and moisturize before I do dishes. I put the lotion on under my rubber gloves, and the hot water helps open my pores so my hands get as much moisture from the lotion as possible!
Noelle B.
Greendale, WI
Love this stuff!! When I feel like treating myself, because let's be honest, Lush isn't cheap, I always pick this stuff up! It is worth the extra cost in the winter to me because my hands just get so dry, and this works THAT good.
Emily S.
Keller, TX
How much does the product cost?