BeautyFaceFacial SkincareLUSH
Grease Lightning Tea Tree Cleanser

LUSH Grease Lightning Tea Tree Cleanser

by LUSH

Grease Lightning is a powerful combination of ingredients that will nip any breakouts in the bud without upsetting the skin around them. We use an infusion of antibacterial and antiseptic rosemary, thyme and tea tree, as well as antioxidant-rich grape juice and witch hazel, which is astringent and anti-inflammatory and is said to soothe redness. This product is ideally applied when you feel a spot is about to erupt - prevention is better than cure.

ingredients

Thyme, Rosemary and Tea Tree Infusion Water (Aqua) Aloe Vera Gel Fresh Sea Water Grape Juice Carrageenan Extract Lavender Oil Witch Hazel Extract *Limonene Perfume Methylparaben

Has anyone used LUSH Grease Lightning Tea Tree Cleanser and did it help with adult acne?
Has anyone that has tried this know if it’s good for body acne?
Does it make your skin feel overly dry or tight?
Start your review of LUSH Grease Lightning Tea Tree Cleanser!
Product Highlights
...using it every night. Must have if your face suffers from acne. Great for sensitive skin does not over dry or burn what so every. in reviews
Bailey D.
OR
LUSH Grease Lightning Tea Tree Cleanser uploaded by Bailey D.
If you suffer from oily skin, you have to try this product. I use it every day after I wash my face with Herbalism, and it makes my skin so soft. It gets rid of all the dirt and excess oil on my face. Definitely Recommend
Samantha H.
Louisville, KY
LUSH Grease Lightning Tea Tree Cleanser uploaded by Samantha H.
Absolutely love this product. Its the perfect consistency to apply and is the perfect mixture to keep my skin balanced. Highly recommend
Courtney A.
Bellevue, PA
This product has changed and improved my skin since the first time I tried it. Starting in March 2016 throughout the first few months of summer I developed severe cystic acne for an unknown reason. Nothing worked for me until I discovered Grease Lightning. I put Grease Lightning on my t-zone to tone down my oily skin after cleansing my skin. And I also use it on my pimples and they disappear within a few hours. I love how this product is natural and cruelty free. It's a bit pricey for the size of the product but it's worth every penny
Kristen K.
Brockport, NY
LUSH Grease Lightning Tea Tree Cleanser uploaded by Kristen K.
Grease lightning is an excellent tea tree-based spot treatment. I’ve used it for years and recently a Lush sales associate recommended mixing it in with my moisturizer and this has been a game changer for me. It gives my skincare routine just the right amount of acne fighting boost, without drying it out.
Tiffany D.
snellville
The smell is not too strong but it’s a pretty good product overall . I can definitely see a difference but it’s pricey
Kyeesha G.
Portland, OR
I use this product as a spot treatment and all over treatment for acne. A little goes a long way with this product but it is effective. I notice my spots have decreased over time without any irritation. I would definitely repurchase this product because of its effectiveness and versatility.
Angelica O.
Apple Valley, CA
Lush is absolutely amazing their products always satisfy , I live for this tea tree cleanser because it makes my skin feel great! It leaves my skin refreshed and definitely cleansed! This has a great light scent to it!
Shirley D.
Cannon AFB
Cleanses and softens skin, great for blemishes as well. Great value and decent price. I would recommend to people with problem areas. Just dab it on wait a little and you're good to go! My cabinet is continuously stocked with this product.
Faustina K.
Atlanta
Love it, really helped with my breakouts , and I applied it after every wash. It dried out my pimples and took small ones away
Vanessa N.
houston, TX
Part of skin care routine! It says to use only on the acne spots, but I had such terrible cystic acne that I would apply a thin layer all over. I paired this with the tea tree oil spray and my acne is gone.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Vanessa S.
8756 limberlost court
il y a un an
Samantha H. il y a un an
Yes. I use it and I think it helps keep my face balanced and I break out less
Raechel J.
Mt Sterling, KY
il y a 3 ans
Kristen K. il y a 2 ans
I have used this forever and I love it! Definitely give it a try. If you aren’t sure, stop in to a Lush store and they are usually great about giving out samples so that you can try it out at home. It makes a good spot treatment and you can even mix it into your moisturizer.