BY LUSH

Cleanse and soften upset skin with a gentle herbal infusion of thyme, tea tree and rosemary. This super effective spot cleansing gel makes easy work of problematic dirt and oil, and a calming blend of organic aloe vera gel and grape juice soothes and calms irritated skin. Dab on any problem areas, wait a tick, and your skin will feel clean and refreshed in no time.

• How long does this bottle last?1 Answers
  • I suffer from adult acne, would anyone recommend this product for...4 Answers
  • Does this dry out the skin around the area applied like some acne...2 Answers
Ashley W.
Battle Creek, MI
First of all Tea Tree Oil by itself has its own A-M-A-Z-I-N-G benefits from beauty to househould cleaning, and believe it our not, your health can even benefit from it. Now, only imagine what the LUSH Grease Lighting Tea Tree Cleanser can do for your skin. It acts as a great spot cleaner for oily skin, i especially use it for my nose as that is for some reason a spot that is most "greasy" looking. This product has Witch Hazel included , which doesn't hurt to get that extra boost of a cleanser. I wouldn't suggest that you use it if you have dry skin.
Mykela I.
Hatfield, PA
This spot treatment cleanser is great for problematic skin and has decreased the size and redness of blemishes overnight for me. I like the pump packaging because it keeps the product from contamination. It's pretty effective for spot treatments but I don't use it everyday. The smell takes some getting used to but isn't anything new if you're used to tea tree oil. It's a decent price for the amount of product. One thing that tricked me is that it's labeled as a cleanser but I was told it's not meant to wash off. Other than that, it's a good buy.
Kearie L.
Donna, TX
One of my go to products from lush. All though I do not use it as a spot treatment I use it all over my face. I use a pump and apply a thin layer to my whole face. I suffer from adult acne and have this is my skin care regiment and have used it for a coupe a years. The product last a while so little goes a long way. One bottle will last me about 4-6 months and that me using it every night. Must have if your face suffers from acne. Great for sensitive skin does not over dry or burn what so every.
Brooke P.
Waterford, MI
I received this as a Christmas present last year and now live by it. I suffer from very oily skin and find that I have to use blotting papers multiple times a day. This has saved me quite a bit of money from not having to buy blotting papers since it takes away all the oil that's on my skin. I pump about half a pump onto a cotton ball or pad and then wipe it around my oily areas and let dry. It works wonders! I will definitely be repurchasing when I'm out.
Samie L.
West Palm Bch, FL
this stuff is insane. i had been looking for a spot treatment for years and had never found one until now. i do not have acne but i often get an occasional pimple every now and then. i use a small dab of grease lightning on top of my moisturizer at night and when i wake up in the morning the pimples are gone. its a miracle worker and i will be using this product over and over again.
Melinda W.
I love this! I use it every night as part of my skincare routine and it gets rid of any breakouts I might get. I have dry sensitive skin and this doesn't dry out or irritate my skin at all. I've had the smaller bottle for months and I use it everyday and it's still going strong. It's definitely worth the money and I will repurchase it again as soon as I run out!
Eleah B.
Glenwood, MN
This product is amazing! I put it on every time I feel a pimple coming on and the next day it's gone! I always put it on at night time. Sometimes I even put it on in the morning before I put my makeup on. I first got a sample and used it all up and then bought a bottle because I loved it so much. Highly recommend this!
Emily C.
Alexandria, VA
This gets rid of acne so easily ! This is a great spot treatment that is 100% natural with soothing tea tree. I am a lushie and I just discovered this new holly grail item of mine ! It gets rid of redness, acne, and blackheads and makes an overall clear complexion I rate this product a 10/10 . This is a lush product .
Lily C.
Wakefield, RI
One of my favorites! This has so many uses. Cleanser, mask, spot treatment, itch gel, etc. The tea tree really helps to kill bacteria and reduce inflammation as well as help any itching. The aloe is super soothing as well. The bottle lasts me FOREVER. I love this for back acne and chest acne as well.
Lee P.
I really wasn't expecting this to work, as I've had hormonal acne and nothing topical helps too much, but to my surprise it really did. After a few days of using I noticed my normal (not my cystic) pimples vanished. And was quite pleased. Very gentle on the skin and definitely worth the price.
Amanda H.
Little Chute, WI
I suffer from adult acne, would anyone recommend this product for someone that has trouble keeping acne from constantly popping up?
Tory S.
Fernandina, FL
How long until you saw acne reduce after using this?
Amparo V.
Puerto rico guaynabo
Can I use this if you are oily skin?
Tiffany T.
Does this help with acne scars?
fadila A.
Grenoble
This is a really interesting product ! Does that actually work well ? Can I have your opinion ?