BY LUSH #9 in Facial Moisturizers

Skincare doesn’t get any better than Gorgeous; we firmly believe it’s the finest quality moisturizer on the market. When you buy a pot of Gorgeous, you’re spending your hard earned money on organic ingredients like orange blossom honey, extra virgin olive and wheatgerm oils to leave your skin feeling soft and matte, perfect for day time. Its magical ability to melt into your skin is unmatched, and its legion of fans will be the first to tell you how much their skin has improved since they started using Gorgeous. Care to join them?

How to use: After cleansing and toning your face, put a dab on your fingertip and pat gently onto clean, slightly damp skin. A little bit goes a long way. Re-apply as often as needed.

ingredients

Orange Blossom Honey Water (Citrus Aurantium Dulcis) Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Olea europaea) Stearic Acid (Stearic acid) Cold Pressed Organic Evening Primrose Oil (Oenothera biennis) Cold Pressed Organic Avocado Oil (Persea gratissima) Glycerine Extra Virgin Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera) Fresh Organic Lemon Juice (Citrus limonum) Cold Pressed Organic Wheatgerm Oil (Triticum vulgare) Fresh Organic Orange Juice (Citrus Aurantium dulcis) Cold Pressed Organic Grapeseed Oil (Simmondsia chinensis) Fresh Pineapple Juice (Ananas sativus) Orange Flower Absolute (Citrus Aurantium amara) (Citrus Aurantium Amara (Orange) Flower Water) Neroli Oil (Citrus Aurantium amara) Myrrh Resinoid (Commiphora myrrha) Triethanolamine Cetearyl Alcohol *Geraniol *Farnesol *Limonene *Linalool Hydroxycitronellal Fragrance Methylparaben Propylparaben *Occurs naturally in essential oils

• How is this product for oily skin? Is it lightweight enough or to...1 Answers
  • Does it have a nice scent?2 Answers
  • Has anyone gotten breakouts or blemishes from using this?1 Answers
Ariana E.
Orlando, FL
just received this product today and I was so pleasantly surprised! While I usually prefer the feel of it I always go for because of longevity. After giving this bad boy a run through, I feel like this is the best of both worlds! Great longevity in a super comfortable, soft formula. I was super happy with. I love this, and while this may not have been one I picked up on my own, I already know it will be a daily staple for me. Instant love! *I received this product complimentary for review purposes, the opinions, however, are 100% my own.
Catherine B.
Louisville
This moisturizer is pricey however if you read the ingredients it is full of REAL ingredients as opposed to cheap synthetic fillers (which can be found in the most expensive creams...LA MER ahem.) It has the ability to hydrate without feeling heavy thanks to 4 cold pressed oils all geared towards healing and hydrating dry skin. I love the fruit juice to help brighten the skin. It gives you a beautiful glow.
Makenzie R.
Silverdale, WA
Luh products are top par. They are my go to all the time. This moisturizer was such a huge help when I was pregnant and prone to stretch marks... it stopped my stretch marks and kept me fully hydrated. I love this product. It's also all natural, so I didn't have to worry about affecting my unborn baby! Thank you lush for making amazing products!
Melody R.
Irvine
This moisturizer is insanely awesome. I was turned off by the price tag (88$ is STEEP) but I received a small container of it in a gift set so I thought I’d give it a try. I put it in at night and noticed instantly brighter skin the next morning. It also lasts forever, as a little goes a long way. If you can justify the price, DO IT.
Julia B.
Brooklyn , NY
It's one of the most expensive moisturizers from Lush. Trust me, I spent a fortune at this store. I don't really like the smell, it smells weird and the effect from this product is not really amazing. Works like a regular moisturizer, I like Cosmetic Lad and Enzymion a lot more.
Amanda B.
Athens , OH
I love all LUSH products, but this moisturizer does wonders for me!!! Keeps my skin feeling good. Love the packaging and container is small enough I can throw it in my toiletry bag when I travel. Would recommend to anyone needing a good moisturizing product.
Anum C.
Lewisville, TX
The lush product is very expensive, but if you’re in to natural products this might be the thing for you. All lush products similarly do a great job of what they say they do but the price point has be wondering if I will repurchase.
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
I’m obsessed with this moisturizer. It’s a bit costly for my taste, but I have to admit that the product works great and smells AMAZING. It has also lasted me forever and I use it almost everyday. So I guess I would recommend it!
Krishii P.
Keeps my skin feeling soft and hydrated. I use it daily and I've loved it so far. I have super sensitive skin and so far no break outs. I def recommend trying it out. It's made of all natural ingredients which is the best part!
Cassia E.
Incredibly moisturizing and gentle, with effective ingredients. May well be a real competitor to ultra-luxe night creams like La Mer or Créme Ancienne. Fantastic cruelty-free option in luxury skincare for dry, aging skin.
Lexi T.
Saint Louis, MO
Is this product worth the price?? I've seen so many good reviews but I'm not sure I'm ready to spend $90ish on a product that isn't going to meet my expectations. I might ask for a sample with my next purchase but I don't want to look like a sleaze
Haley V.
Which moisturizer is better for dry, sensitive skin? Gorgeous or Celestial? Can't decide which to try.
Kallista M.
Is this moisturizer actually any good? I have very sensitive and breakout prone skin, will this product be okay for me to use? Thanks :)
Mia E.
Sydney
Does it have a nice scent?
Melody K.
Roy , UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is it worth the hype? Is it worth the money?