BY LUSH

Skincare doesn’t get any better than Gorgeous; we firmly believe it’s the finest quality moisturizer on the market. When you buy a pot of Gorgeous, you’re spending your hard earned money on organic ingredients like orange blossom honey, extra virgin olive and wheatgerm oils to leave your skin feeling soft and matte, perfect for day time. Its magical ability to melt into your skin is unmatched, and its legion of fans will be the first to tell you how much their skin has improved since they started using Gorgeous. Care to join them?

How to use: After cleansing and toning your face, put a dab on your fingertip and pat gently onto clean, slightly damp skin. A little bit goes a long way. Re-apply as often as needed.

ingredients

Orange Blossom Honey Water (Citrus Aurantium Dulcis) Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Olea europaea) Stearic Acid (Stearic acid) Cold Pressed Organic Evening Primrose Oil (Oenothera biennis) Cold Pressed Organic Avocado Oil (Persea gratissima) Glycerine Extra Virgin Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera) Fresh Organic Lemon Juice (Citrus limonum) Cold Pressed Organic Wheatgerm Oil (Triticum vulgare) Fresh Organic Orange Juice (Citrus Aurantium dulcis) Cold Pressed Organic Grapeseed Oil (Simmondsia chinensis) Fresh Pineapple Juice (Ananas sativus) Orange Flower Absolute (Citrus Aurantium amara) (Citrus Aurantium Amara (Orange) Flower Water) Neroli Oil (Citrus Aurantium amara) Myrrh Resinoid (Commiphora myrrha) Triethanolamine Cetearyl Alcohol *Geraniol *Farnesol *Limonene *Linalool Hydroxycitronellal Fragrance Methylparaben Propylparaben *Occurs naturally in essential oils

• How is this product for oily skin? Is it lightweight enough or to...2 Answers
  • Does it have a nice scent?2 Answers
  • Has anyone gotten breakouts or blemishes from using this?1 Answers
LUSH Gorgeous Moisturizer
  • "I love this product. It is extremely moisturizing and very pleasantly scented. " in 49 reviews
  • "This is probably the greatest moisturizer you will ever use! It is a little more expensive then a regular store brand but it is worth every penny! My skin has never been so soft! I highly recommend this to anyone who has a dry skin problem or just wants a better looking and feeling skin!" in 43 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite moisturizers! I have really sensitive skin and it never causes a problem, plus it makes me look like I got a full night's sleep, even during final exams week. Fantastic product" in 32 reviews
Hanna O.
San Jose, CA
Love this moisturizer. Smells like heaven in a tub. I love how hydrating and moisturizing it is and how I know that I am not harming my skin by using this product. I like that I know all the ingredients that go into making this product. Very hydrating and dries fast once applied on skin.
Melody R.
Irvine
This moisturizer is insanely awesome. I was turned off by the price tag (88$ is STEEP) but I received a small container of it in a gift set so I thought I’d give it a try. I put it in at night and noticed instantly brighter skin the next morning. It also lasts forever, as a little goes a long way. If you can justify the price, DO IT.
Allie R.
Wake Forest, NC
The smell of this facial lotion is phenomenal!! I received a tiny sample of this in a gift box and I liked it! It is lightweight and not oily, but it is anything special. It was moisturizing but for the price, I expected a lot more! I wouldn't buy it again but I did love the smell!
Tessa B.
Redwood City, CA
Sooo amazing. Definitely one of lushes pricier items but if you want to give your skin some extra love, get gorgeous. All of the ingredients are cold pressed to get the most nutrients out of them. I use day and night! Never makes you too oily but gives you amazing moisture.
Julia B.
Brooklyn, NY
It's one of the most expensive moisturizers from Lush. Trust me, I spent a fortune at this store. I don't really like the smell, it smells weird and the effect from this product is not really amazing. Works like a regular moisturizer, I like Cosmetic Lad and Enzymion a lot more.
Anum C.
Lewisville, TX
The lush product is very expensive, but if you’re in to natural products this might be the thing for you. All lush products similarly do a great job of what they say they do but the price point has be wondering if I will repurchase.
Cassia E.
Incredibly moisturizing and gentle, with effective ingredients. May well be a real competitor to ultra-luxe night creams like La Mer or Créme Ancienne. Fantastic cruelty-free option in luxury skincare for dry, aging skin.
Alexis C.
Pearland, TX
I've been seeing a lot of reviews about the product and many mention the price of Gorgeous. The reason why it's so expensive is because of the amount of hard work and dedication that goes into the product is crazy, but it definitely makes it worth it! It's honestly the best moisturizer i have ever had and nothing compares to it. A little bit of the product goes a LONG way. My skin has never been better :)
Makenzie R.
Silverdale, WA
Luh products are top par. They are my go to all the time. This moisturizer was such a huge help when I was pregnant and prone to stretch marks... it stopped my stretch marks and kept me fully hydrated. I love this product. It's also all natural, so I didn't have to worry about affecting my unborn baby! Thank you lush for making amazing products!
Quincee C.
This moisturizer works great on all parts of the face. Reduces dark marks and also leaves the skin looking brighter and younger. Definitely an ingredient to healthy skin.
Lexi T.
Saint Louis, MO
Is this product worth the price?? I've seen so many good reviews but I'm not sure I'm ready to spend $90ish on a product that isn't going to meet my expectations. I might ask for a sample with my next purchase but I don't want to look like a sleaze
Haley V.
Which moisturizer is better for dry, sensitive skin? Gorgeous or Celestial? Can't decide which to try.
Kallista M.
Is this moisturizer actually any good? I have very sensitive and breakout prone skin, will this product be okay for me to use? Thanks :)
Mia E.
Sydney
Does it have a nice scent?
Melody K.
Roy , UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is it worth the hype? Is it worth the money?