BY LUSH

Skincare doesn’t get any better than Gorgeous; we firmly believe it’s the finest quality moisturizer on the market. When you buy a pot of Gorgeous, you’re spending your hard earned money on organic ingredients like orange blossom honey, extra virgin olive and wheatgerm oils to leave your skin feeling soft and matte, perfect for day time. Its magical ability to melt into your skin is unmatched, and its legion of fans will be the first to tell you how much their skin has improved since they started using Gorgeous. Care to join them?

How to use: After cleansing and toning your face, put a dab on your fingertip and pat gently onto clean, slightly damp skin. A little bit goes a long way. Re-apply as often as needed.

ingredients

Orange Blossom Honey Water (Citrus Aurantium Dulcis) Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Olea europaea) Stearic Acid (Stearic acid) Cold Pressed Organic Evening Primrose Oil (Oenothera biennis) Cold Pressed Organic Avocado Oil (Persea gratissima) Glycerine Extra Virgin Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera) Fresh Organic Lemon Juice (Citrus limonum) Cold Pressed Organic Wheatgerm Oil (Triticum vulgare) Fresh Organic Orange Juice (Citrus Aurantium dulcis) Cold Pressed Organic Grapeseed Oil (Simmondsia chinensis) Fresh Pineapple Juice (Ananas sativus) Orange Flower Absolute (Citrus Aurantium amara) (Citrus Aurantium Amara (Orange) Flower Water) Neroli Oil (Citrus Aurantium amara) Myrrh Resinoid (Commiphora myrrha) Triethanolamine Cetearyl Alcohol *Geraniol *Farnesol *Limonene *Linalool Hydroxycitronellal Fragrance Methylparaben Propylparaben *Occurs naturally in essential oils

• I have very sensitive skin and I am allergic to a lot of ...1 Answers
  • How is this product for oily skin? Is it lightweight enou...2 Answers
  • Does it have a nice scent?2 Answers
LUSH Gorgeous Moisturizer
  • "I love this product. It is extremely moisturizing and very pleasantly scented. " in 49 reviews
  • "This is probably the greatest moisturizer you will ever use! It is a little more expensive then a regular store brand but it is worth every penny! My skin has never been so soft! I highly recommend this to anyone who has a dry skin problem or just wants a better looking and feeling skin!" in 43 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite moisturizers! I have really sensitive skin and it never causes a problem, plus it makes me look like I got a full night's sleep, even during final exams week. Fantastic product" in 32 reviews
Kaity H.
Bearsville, NY
This moisturizer is more than amazing!!! My skin has never felt better! It would be a five star product but it’s so hard for me to justify spending more than $50 on a facial cream ritually. The ingredients are great and don’t irritate my sensitive skin. It smells light and pretty and doesn’t make you feel oily. I’ve seen improvements in tone and brightness as well as scar reduction! Wonderful product!
Maya A.
Where do I begin with this moisturizer!!! It smells delicious, packaging is perfect and leaves your skin soft... No oiliness at all.... Only con I have is the price... Too expensive to buy every time I run out.... Definitely a purchase that's for once in awhile... Met every one of my expectations and more...
Hanna O.
San jose, CA
Love this moisturizer. Smells like heaven in a tub. I love how hydrating and moisturizing it is and how I know that I am not harming my skin by using this product. I like that I know all the ingredients that go into making this product. Very hydrating and dries fast once applied on skin.
Anum C.
The Colony, TX
The lush product is very expensive, but if you’re in to natural products this might be the thing for you. All lush products similarly do a great job of what they say they do but the price point has be wondering if I will repurchase.
Gaga G.
I got a sample of this at my local lush store & am debating on whether to purchase a full size. Pros: like any Lush product, this is high quality, serves its purpose, and has a really great scent. Cons: PRICE. I usually justify buying more expensive items by waiting until there is a sale, GWP, or buying it through Sephora or Ulta where there is a rewards program. Lush does not offer any of those, so it’s hard to justify the price tag.
Alexis C.
Pearland, TX
I've been seeing a lot of reviews about the product and many mention the price of Gorgeous. The reason why it's so expensive is because of the amount of hard work and dedication that goes into the product is crazy, but it definitely makes it worth it! It's honestly the best moisturizer i have ever had and nothing compares to it. A little bit of the product goes a LONG way. My skin has never been better :)
Makenzie R.
Silverdale, WA
Luh products are top par. They are my go to all the time. This moisturizer was such a huge help when I was pregnant and prone to stretch marks... it stopped my stretch marks and kept me fully hydrated. I love this product. It's also all natural, so I didn't have to worry about affecting my unborn baby! Thank you lush for making amazing products!
Madeline R.
League city, TX
Let’s just say the LUSH Gorgeous Moisturizer leaves you feeling absolutely gorgeous! I love using Lush products because they are made naturally without any chemicals!
Tamika P.
They finally got me to buy this Moisturizer very very very expensive but omg is it worth the money a little does go a long way very gentle on the skin and gets the job done the pot lasted me about 5 Months..I do with it came in a different container..I am very happy with this product.
Lauren S.
Spokane, WA
Absolutely amazing. This product smells so so so good and felt my skin feeling so amazing. I honestly did notice a glow to my face after applying this product. The only thing is, it's really expensive. I do feel that it is worth the price, however, I would definitely be aware of that.
Lexi T.
Saint Louis, MO
Is this product worth the price?? I've seen so many good reviews but I'm not sure I'm ready to spend $90ish on a product that isn't going to meet my expectations. I might ask for a sample with my next purchase but I don't want to look like a sleaze
Haley V.
Which moisturizer is better for dry, sensitive skin? Gorgeous or Celestial? Can't decide which to try.
Kallista M.
Is this moisturizer actually any good? I have very sensitive and breakout prone skin, will this product be okay for me to use? Thanks :)
Mia E.
Sydney
Does it have a nice scent?
Melody K.
Roy , UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is it worth the hype? Is it worth the money?