BY LUSH

Feeling all washed up? This avocado and argan oil hot mask is just the job for hardworking hands with fresh cupuaçu and murumuru butters to hydrate and nourish every nook and cranny. To get started, stand your mask upright in a bowl large enough to fit both of your hands in comfortably. Boil hot water and add enough to your bowl to cover the product and stir, allowing the treatment to develop and thicken. Make sure the mix isn't too hot and then plunge your hands into its dreamy, creamy lotion and soak for around 15 minutes (or until the doorbell rings).

How to use: Stand your hand mask upright in a bowl that's big enough to fit both of your hands in comfortably. Boil some water and then add it to your bowl, covering the product. Stir gently allowing the treatment to develop, thicken and cool slightly. Soak hands for 15 minutes before rinsing clean.

ingredients

Cetearyl Alcohol and Sodium Lauryl Sulfate Guar Gum (Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride) Cupuaçu Butter (Theobroma grandiflorum) Murumuru Butter (Astrocaryum Murumuru) Sodium Bicarbonate Almond Oil (Prunus dulcis) Organic Avocado Oil (Persea Gratissima) (Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil) Citric Acid Argan Oil (Argania spinosa) Organic Castor Oil (Ricinus communis) Rosewood Oil (Aniba rosaeodora) Labdanum Resinoid (Cistus labdaniferus) (Cistus Labdaniferus Resin) Sandalwood Oil (Fusanus spicatus) *Citral Coumarin Geraniol *Limonene *Linalool Fragrance Gold Glimmer Lustre (Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Iron Oxides, Silica) *Occurs naturally in essential oils

LUSH Golden Handshake Hot Hand Mask

Start your review of LUSH Golden Handshake Hot Hand Mask!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Katie R.
Reading, Reading
I loved this. I get very dry hands no matter how much I moisturise but this really helped. Smells amazing like all Lush products do!
Lauren Y.
Belfast , Antrim
This product is amazing for leaving you with super soft hands, I would suggest inviting a mate over cause there's plenty to go round.
Hollie R.
Cornwall,ontario
Amazing is all I have to say! I highly recommend this for everyone and my daughter loves trying new things and she loves it as well
Kassandra B.
Québec, QC
Lush is just as amazing as usual. Great product for Great prices, but mostly for a good quality that is good for a lot of skin !
Roberta R.
Paris
I must confess that going to Lush makes me very happy, I think it's pretty shop and a loved everything ! #lush #loved #bestshop
Julie M.
Bought me out in a rash did not like it and when I went back to the shop they were not interested lousy value packages was ok
Sophie J.
Dumbarton
I think this had an amazing smell! However i suffer from psoriasis so the glitter got in the way of some cracks on my skin.
Ramneek B.
Stratford-upon-Avon
I have very dry skin and this product highdrates my skin and leave my hands more mosteristed and soft. Very easy to use.
Zoe E.
Doncaster, Doncaster
Love these hand masks from lush. Such a fantastic brand. Hands felt conditioned and not at all greasy. Love love love.
Brittany S.
HANTSPORT, NS
Love this stuff. The smell is amazing. My face feels baby soft after use. You can't go wrong with anything from lush!
Sharon K.
Lorain, OH
What is this supposed to do?
Carmen B.
Kearny, NJ
I'm very rough on my hands. Working with children I'm always in a situation that I need to continuously wash or sanitize my hands. Therefore, leaving my hands very dry. How good Is this product with moisturizing and how often do you need to use it?
Shannon B.
Charlotte, NC
How often would you say I would need to use this hand mask? I moved from a humid climate to a very dry climate and my hands have been so dry - hand lotion just isn't cutting it. Is this an everyday kind of product or a once every couple of weeks product?
Ashley W.
How is this product on combination skin?
Corinne L.