BY LUSH

Feeling all washed up? This avocado and argan oil hot mask is just the job for hardworking hands with fresh cupuaçu and murumuru butters to hydrate and nourish every nook and cranny. To get started, stand your mask upright in a bowl large enough to fit both of your hands in comfortably. Boil hot water and add enough to your bowl to cover the product and stir, allowing the treatment to develop and thicken. Make sure the mix isn't too hot and then plunge your hands into its dreamy, creamy lotion and soak for around 15 minutes (or until the doorbell rings).

How to use: Stand your hand mask upright in a bowl that's big enough to fit both of your hands in comfortably. Boil some water and then add it to your bowl, covering the product. Stir gently allowing the treatment to develop, thicken and cool slightly. Soak hands for 15 minutes before rinsing clean.

ingredients

Cetearyl Alcohol and Sodium Lauryl Sulfate Guar Gum (Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride) Cupuaçu Butter (Theobroma grandiflorum) Murumuru Butter (Astrocaryum Murumuru) Sodium Bicarbonate Almond Oil (Prunus dulcis) Organic Avocado Oil (Persea Gratissima) (Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil) Citric Acid Argan Oil (Argania spinosa) Organic Castor Oil (Ricinus communis) Rosewood Oil (Aniba rosaeodora) Labdanum Resinoid (Cistus labdaniferus) (Cistus Labdaniferus Resin) Sandalwood Oil (Fusanus spicatus) *Citral Coumarin Geraniol *Limonene *Linalool Fragrance Gold Glimmer Lustre (Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Iron Oxides, Silica) *Occurs naturally in essential oils

Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
This is a very effective product once you learn how to use it properly. Take boiling water and fill a regular size about 1/4 full and place the little hand in there. Let it start melting and it’ll start getting thick. Take more boiling water and slowly add it while stirring. You want it to be about the consistency of a milkshake. Let it cool then put it on all the way to your elbow and leave it on for about 20 min then I recommend using a scrub to remove it.
Amanda G.
Madison, FL
I am out but I will buy more I love the fact it gets all the blackheads and acne and after your skin looks like it is youth I love this mask and I can't wait until bi can get more I even have charcoal toothpaste and believe it or not it does exactly what it says to whiten your teeth and remove stains so I recommend anything charcoal
Katrina M.
Winchester
This is a really good hand mask if you don't have sensitive skin. My skin is somewhat senitive, so I definitely have to watch what I use. My hands did feel great afterwards but it did leave me with a blatchy red rash on the tops of my hands. I would give it a score of  6 and 1/2 if it was 1-10, and 10 being the best.
Savanah C.
Las vegas, NV
It's a all around good product. The warming part is probably the best (even though that's really the main part of it) it soothes the skin and after leaves a nice cooling feeling. The only thing it does leave my hands a little dry a few minutes later so I wouldn't recommend this to someone with extremely dry skin.
Sydney E.
Oklahoma City, OK
This mask was absolutely an amazing mask. I would use this over and over again! I loved the way it felt on my skin and when o bought it in the store I knew I was in for a great experience. It definitely met my expectations! I can't wait to try even more of Lush's products in the future!
Grace P.
Marengo, OH
Anything Lush is amazing. My expectations were high for this because well lush is my favorite and they did not disappoint. This hand mask left my hands feeling amazing and like a baby's butt! I suffer from really dry skin and this worked wonders. A necessity with winter coming up!
Guadalupe Z.
Being a female, i feel like having soft hands is a must! After using this hamd mask my hands feel so soft! Beyond soft, its like a nice fresh feeling hydrates your hands and makes you feel so feminine! I woukd definetly recomd this especially if you are a hardworking lady
Becky R.
Ogden, UT
It did what it says and my hands really did feel soft afterwards. But this was harder to deal with than I would like. Wouldn’t buy again. Would recommend, but with a warning. And only to friends who said they’re hands were incredible dry and cracked and truly needed this.
Julia M.
I never really give my hands the attention they deserve. They would be very dry and achy if it weren't for my friend giving me this mask. It is so amazing and fun to use. I will definitely be buying more, I have actually received compliments on how soft my hands are now.
Megan S.
Verdigris
Smells super good and my hands were super soft. Took awhile to get filigreed but I would purchase again as well as recommend it. Left my hands softer than ever before, very effective and did the job well, better than lotion. I really enjoy things that smell good
Sharon K.
Lorain, OH
What is this supposed to do?
Carmen B.
Kearny, NJ
I'm very rough on my hands. Working with children I'm always in a situation that I need to continuously wash or sanitize my hands. Therefore, leaving my hands very dry. How good Is this product with moisturizing and how often do you need to use it?
Ashley W.
How is this product on combination skin?
Corinne L.
Lorraine, QC
Hey I bought this product at lush cosmetics for my hair. But i don't know how to use it. Can someone who did it before can explain me how we use it?
Shannon B.
Charlotte, NC
How often would you say I would need to use this hand mask? I moved from a humid climate to a very dry climate and my hands have been so dry - hand lotion just isn't cutting it. Is this an everyday kind of product or a once every couple of weeks product?