Lush Goddess Perfume

by LUSH

Wrap yourself in a garden of earthly delights. Based on the bestselling Goddess Bath Bomb, this botanical perfume features soft strains of sensual jasmine blended with sweet rose. Sandalwood and oudh oil sit just below the surface, grounding the sweetness in smokier, herbal notes. The result is a scent that feels delicate, dangerous and altogether divine.

How to use: Spritz directly onto your wrists and neck for an immediate dose of your favorite aroma.

Fresh ingredients

Jasmine Absolute

- Floral, Aphrodisiac

DRF Alcohol Fragrance *Linalool *Limonene Jasmine Absolute (Jasminum Grandiflorum) Osmanthus Absolute (Osmanthus Fragrans) Rose Oil (Rosa Damascena) Sandalwood Oil (Santalum Austro-Caledonicum Vieill) Oudh Oil (Aquilaria crassna) *Benzyl Alcohol *Benzyl Benzoate *Benzyl Salicylate *Citral *Citronellol *Eugenol *Farnesol *Geraniol

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lush Goddess Perfume!
How would you rate this product?
Initially, i thought it would smell like lavender... but it’s Oud.. I believe. I don’t really like it, I have the solid perfume so thank goodness it wasn’t the actual bottle. It’s not a pleasant smell, so to have the solid is perfect to use after a shower on the neck and wrists.
Zagreb
The fragrance has notes of jasmine, which is greatly appreciated since that's my favorite flower. It has a rich, deep, woody aroma coming from the sandalwood and oudh it contains. Great for anyone who enjoys something new. Overall, definitely would buy again.
Toronto
Just bought this last week when I was in the states. All of the lush perfumes are natural just like their bath bombs Sand bar soap but the goddess perfume is a perfect lightweight memorable smelling perfume.
KAMLOOPS
Smells amazing, cruelty free and the quality is great as always. Love it. Has a really nice warm and spicy scent that smells fabulous on everyone I know that has used it
hamilton
Amazing scent. I absolutely love this product. Totally natural, vegetarian product. I'd highly recommend checking out the other perfumes they have
toronto
This smells amazing it wasn’t too strong or but it wasn’t too late it was gentle on my skin and I felt amazing I would definitely recommend
Zürich
Awesome scent. Oriental, moschus, amber, rose. 💜💕 . I loove Lush productdv.. They are 100%.. It's vegan and without chemicals ❤️
Cranbrook
The smell of sandalwood, rose and jasmine just pair so well together. The scent reminds me of a french perfume. Its heavenly
The Hague
Very warm and comforting ! A scent that lasts for days 😍 the oudh oil is my fav ingrediënt Lush Goddess Perfume
spruce grove
My teenage [email protected]@this. It gives me an instant [email protected] Kinda anxious for the bottle to be empty

Looking for your answer?