BY LUSH #16 in Bubble Baths & Soaks

Do you want to have a bath bomb? Do you want to splash and play? Enjoy the most magical soak in the kingdom with this shimmering blue bath bomb, which spills out rolling snowdrifts of silver luster. Uplifting neroli from Tunisia and precious rose oil from Turkey are sure to spread a little sunshine and melt the iciest of moods for the perfect fairytale ending.

• does this make ur skin feel soft or something and how does it smell3 Answers
  • Do you like the glitter?2 Answers
  • It's my first time trying bath bombs. Should I try this one first...2 Answers
Taylor F.
Toledo, OH
LUSH bath bombs really are the best. They're  all natural and good for your skin! This particular bath bomb has beautiful glitter that makes your bath all the more enjoyable. It's good for sensitive skin and for anyone who needs to relax! It also does not get glitter everywhere which is a huge plus. Smells great and would buy time and time again!
Molly W.
Like any LUSH bath bomb, the Frozen bath bomb doesn't disappoint. It smells great, and it turns the bath water into a rich light blue. However, there are a few bath bombs that I enjoy more, but that doesn't mean I won't get this one again in the future. Give it a shot.
Zerlaine P.
Miami
The bath bomb was amazing and my girlfriend was happy with the color and the scent. Thanks for making her relaxing bath time enjoyable. I look forward to buying more of your bath bombs for her stocking. i highly recommend if you are a both bomb lover!
Mattie M.
Rapid City, MI
I love all of the Lush products and this bath bomb was no exception. I wasn't sure about what the smell would be like since I'm normally into the sweet fruity smells, but this one smelled AMAZING!! It made my skin super soft too and I smelled great all day (so did my bathroom!).
It didn't stain the tub like other bath bombs I've tried. Plus, who doesn't love sparkles?
Lili M.
Perris, CA
This bath bomb was so nice! It had a nice clean smell and left me smelling great all day. It also didn’t leave residue on the tub like other bathbombs I have tried and it was a nice big size. They are a bit pricey but make for great gifts!
katryna C.
Frankfort
LUSH'S BATH BOMBS ARE SO AMAZING AND HIGHLY RECOMMEND. First off, they deserve a shout out because of how nicely they disolve in the water and don't turn to powdery chalk. They are just really pretty too!
Mette B.
Saint Joe, IN
I loved this bath bomb! It was amazing. It not only smelled great but also created a lot of suds. The foam lasted for a long time. I have used this product 2-3 times. I loved this particular product but also a lot of the bath bombs by lush. I have recommended this to several friends and they all have loved them. They are great gifts!
Anna W.
Jonesboro , AR
Well..... I bought this for myself but my kids always talk me into letting them have them. It was very gentle on their delicate skin and it smelled really good. I will be purchasing another so I can use it!!
Jacki W.
Manchester, NH
Love how this smells! Used it in the tub with my boyfriend and while it was a tad feminine for his taste it didn't get any glitter on him. Used it in a giant tub and it was plenty to fill the water. Not sure how much stronger it'll be ina regular sized tub but I'll give it a try
Adi J.
San Francisco
I love the glitter in this one! I love all Lush bath bombs (and have a minor addiction) but this one is one of the prettiest yet! It looks really pretty when it dissolves. And the best part is that it doesn't leave me covered in glitter! I would recommend this bath bomb to anyone, even someone with sensitive skin like me.
Rhiannon P.
Porter, TX
I have been wanting to purchase some of these but I am not going to spend the money if it is not worth it. Are they for multiple use or just a 1 time thing?
E T.
Hartsville, SC
I've been looking for a new bath bomb recently , one that is colorful and fun to use, and I heard these were amazing, is that true?
Gloria F.
does this make ur skin feel soft or something and how does it smell
Ciera C.
Powell, WY
Does this bath bomb have glitter? And how does it smell and what is the end result color?
Sarah A.
Is this worth the price?