BY LUSH #10 in Bath Products

Do you want to have a bath bomb? Do you want to splash and play? Enjoy the most magical soak in the kingdom with this shimmering blue bath bomb, which spills out rolling snowdrifts of silver luster. Uplifting neroli from Tunisia and precious rose oil from Turkey are sure to spread a little sunshine and melt the iciest of moods for the perfect fairytale ending.

• does this make ur skin feel soft or something and how does it smell3 Answers
  • Do you like the glitter?2 Answers
  • It's my first time trying bath bombs. Should I try this one first...2 Answers
Kat L.
Buffalo, NY
This was my first bath bomb from Lush EVER! I was being really extra for my Senior prom, so I wanted to pamper myself like the spoiled queen I am. I asked the Lush Employee if they had something with lots of glitter, and this was the winner.

I purchased this a few weeks before prom, and locked it away with everything else in a closet for safe keeping. It made my closet smell extremely good for so long.

When I used it, the water was very foamy & blue - with tons of glitter, it smelled nice, and I was happy. Afterwards, my skin was super soft & I was a gimmering fairy. :)

Mette B.
Fort Wayne
I loved this bath bomb! It was amazing. It not only smelled great but also created a lot of suds. The foam lasted for a long time. I have used this product 2-3 times. I loved this particular product but also a lot of the bath bombs by lush. I have recommended this to several friends and they all have loved them. They are great gifts!
Adi J.
San Francisco
I love the glitter in this one! I love all Lush bath bombs (and have a minor addiction) but this one is one of the prettiest yet! It looks really pretty when it dissolves. And the best part is that it doesn't leave me covered in glitter! I would recommend this bath bomb to anyone, even someone with sensitive skin like me.
Melissa T.
Torrance, CA
It’s pretty and very unique compared to the other bath bombs. You end up with lots of different shades of blue, and actually get a tad bit of bubbles with this one! The smell isn’t quite as fragrant as I like, since I’m usually into more powerful floral scents, and this was like a light citrusy scent.
Samantha S.
This bath bomb is gorgeous! It reminds me of the movie frozen with all it's blue icy glory and silver glitter. It feels magical getting into this bath. I am docking a star because it has too much glitter for my taste and you'll have glitter cling to your skin afterwards.
Mandy P.
Dewitt , VA
Love love love love love this bath bomb! Lush bath bombs are pricey but THEY ARE WORTH IT!!! I love it so much it's perfect after a long day at work to relax me and it smells so good! This one is a perfect blue color with sparkles!
Ashley R.
Mobile, AL
This bath bomb from Lush is amazing! The scent is fantastic and it makes the water such a beautiful, deep, blue color. But the BEST part, is that it spins and crackles while it’s in the water and sounds like snow falling!
Keely M.
Franklin , NC
I love this bath bomb!! Its so colorful and fun to watch spin around the bathtub!!! They smell so good and make my skin feel so soft after. I'll never stop byying Lush bath bombs. I love the creators of lush!!!
Mattie M.
Rapid City, MI
I love all of the Lush products and this bath bomb was no exception. I wasn't sure about what the smell would be like since I'm normally into the sweet fruity smells, but this one smelled AMAZING!! It made my skin super soft too and I smelled great all day (so did my bathroom!).
It didn't stain the tub like other bath bombs I've tried. Plus, who doesn't love sparkles?
Saxon S.
Texas City
This bath bomb smelled so good . It left my skin feeling soft and smooth . It dissolves in a good amount of time . there are no cons to this product . It’s not very pricey either . I would recommend this product .
Rhiannon P.
Porter, TX
I have been wanting to purchase some of these but I am not going to spend the money if it is not worth it. Are they for multiple use or just a 1 time thing?
E T.
Hartsville, SC
I've been looking for a new bath bomb recently , one that is colorful and fun to use, and I heard these were amazing, is that true?
Kaylee C.
I've been wanting to try a both bomb for as long as I can remember, and I've heard good things about Lush. Does the bath bomb contain any harsh chemicals?
Gloria F.
does this make ur skin feel soft or something and how does it smell
Sarah A.
Is this worth the price?