BY LUSH

Feel like you have the world’s most sensitive skin? Allow us to prescribe you a bar of our pale pink cleansing bar. Fresh Farmacy contains chamomile extract to calm, rose and lavender to soothe dry patches, and tea tree to keep skin clean and clear. With lots of calamine powder to calm troubled skin, this facial soap is great for gently easing skin back into balance.

• I have been struggling with very bad acne for the past fe...1 Answers
  • my face is always so red and I am super prone to break ou...2 Answers
  • Has anyone used this? How is it compared to the cleansing...1 Answers
LUSH Fresh Farmacy Cleanser
  • "I have very sensitive skin, so this helps with the redness that I have on a daily basis. It can be very drying on my combination skin. Overall, I recommend it to those with redness, combo/oily, and sensitive skin." in 113 reviews
Eva N.
st. louis
Love this stuff, yes it does take some used to using a bar facial cleanser but once you do you’ll love it. It calms the redness on my cheeks and isn’t stripping. My face feels nice and soft after using. When I buy I’ll normal just buy a block they already have packaged up but ask them if they can cut it into four pieces so I can leave on my sink and then one in the shower!! Highly recommend if you have redness and sensitive skin!
hailey g.
after the worker at lush recommend this product for my dry acne prone skin i knew i had to try it out! i have been an avid lush user in part due to their all natural and anti animal testing stance. this product did an amazing job of leaving my skin with a squeaky clean feeling that didn’t dry out my skin. my only con is that the bar can get a bit messy.
Melanie R.
Cranston, RI
When my skin is dealing with some painful breakouts, this is usually what I reach for. It’s full of tea tree oil to fight breakouts, but also has calamine and lavender to soothe the skin and suck out toxins. It leaves the face feeling very squeaky clean! Really enjoy this, my only issue is I’m not a fan of bar soap, and I find it can get crumbly.
Mackenzie D.
Austin
I really love lush, which is why I am giving this 4 stars. But this soap did not last very long for me, since it is a bar. I guess that can be as expected but this did not work out well for my combination skin as well. I still felt oily after using it. It does have a great smell though, and just going into the lush store is worth it all!!
Cheyanna S.
I have tried almost every cleanser that Lush offers and I think that this is one of the better ones. Even though it is a bar soap I don't find it to be too drying. It is however instantly soothing, redness-reducing, and mattifying. I didn't use it consistently enough to see if it cleared my skin up but many people swear by this.
Adriana M.
Escondido , CA
Okay so I’m giving this a 4 rather than a 3 because it did work on my skin when I was breaking out and it calmed them down significantly BUT I do regularly have dry to combo skin so after it battles my acne I had to stop using this because it really dried out my skin after using it, but I am giving it 4 stars because I know this is a great cleanser for oily, acne prone skin!
Jen S.
Riverview
Used to love this stuff when I was younger. It would always make my skin feel fresh and completely stop the oiliness but I’m 49 now and when I tried it, it still has the nice feel and smell but left my face really dry. Would highly recommend this amongst all other brands for younger people with acne, oily skin, etc. The calamine really makes a difference.
amber b.
This is perfect for my sensitive skin.  I do find that it can be a bit drying if you don’t use a good moisturiser afterward. Lush always has the cutest soap designs.  It met my expectations but I wish it would’ve helped with my redness some. There’s definitely room for improvement.
Stephany L.
This right here will clear your skin & leave it CLEAN! It literally leaves the skin squeaky clean but somehow doesn’t leave it dry! The only downfall to this is the nature of the state it’s in, since it’s a solid one does have to go the extra step to preserve product. I usually cut it up into small pieces & place them all in a container with a tight lid to avoid any moisture going in. I use one piece each time & more if I have to but I find this is the easiest -& most sanitary- way to use this product. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with oily to normal & even acne prone skin.
Beatriz C.
Massachussets
Fresh Farmacy: Facial Soap:Made with chamomile, lavender and elder flower. It works great! Cleans and calms the skin.This soap leave my skin smooth, with a natural and healthy glow. It contains a few oils that leave the skin moisturized. Almost every soap for facial skin dries my skin, but this one doesn't!
Although it is a facial soap it can also be used on the body.
More details about this product: Here; LUSH Fresh Farmacy Cleanser
Lauren N.
Detroit, MI
my face is always so red and I am super prone to break outs. I was thinking about trying this out. Yay or nay?
Brittany O.
Seminole, FL
Has anyone used this? How is it compared to the cleansing oil by farmacy?
Elyse S.
Oakville, ON
How is this for dehydrated skin?
Jade W.
Chatham, Kent
Has anybody used the LUSH Fresh Farmacy Cleanser ? Does it have a purging stage? I’ve been using it for about a week now and my skin looks worse
Amanda H.
Little Chute, WI
I have been struggling with very bad acne for the past few month randomly and am wondering if this is a good product for getting rid of pesky breakouts from forming?