BY LUSH

Feel like you have the world’s most sensitive skin? Allow us to prescribe you a bar of our pale pink cleansing bar. Fresh Farmacy contains chamomile extract to calm, rose and lavender to soothe dry patches, and tea tree to keep skin clean and clear. With lots of calamine powder to calm troubled skin, this facial soap is great for gently easing skin back into balance.

• I have been struggling with very bad acne for the past few month ...1 Answers
  • my face is always so red and I am super prone to break outs. I wa...2 Answers
  • Has anyone used this? How is it compared to the c... Be the first to answer!
Brittany P.
I got this as a sample when I went in to grab Lord of Misrule because it was sold out online. I had been interested in trying this for a while because of the fact that it combats redness and is made for sensitive skin, and the fact that all soaps that I've tried have done nothing for my skin or have made it worse. My skin is normal in the cheeks and normally I only get a pimple here and there but since about June I have been breaking out in my chin, my nose, and in between my eyebrows....and I get the gigantic pimples that are IMPOSSIBLE to cover with concealer and scar whether I pick them or not. I immediately saw a difference with this cleanser. The next day after the first use the pimples I had were much smaller and the scars were noticeably less red. I continued to use the product twice a day (morning and night) until I ran out (lasted 6 days) and there is a drastic difference. I have no pimples and my scars are MUCH lighter. The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because it doesn't do much for my pores but....But that's more of an exfoliator thing anyways.

Erin C.
Orlando , FL
This stuff is magic. It's gentle on my skin, leaves it less red, and without feeling stripped of moisture. It's easy to travel with, especially in the cute little Lush tin, and it smells so nice! I got my mom addicted too and since she doesn't have a Lush in her town, I have to bring her more soap every time I visit because it's ALWAYS the first thing she asks about. When I have a chance, I get little samples from the store too, and I bring them in to my good patients at work who seem to be struggling with the boringness of all unscented hospital soap and who really need a little bit of a spa treatment--it's THAT gentle!
Mel D.
Manchester, CT
One of my tried and true lush solid cleaners! This one is great for sensitive but acne prone skin. With the chamomile and tea tree not only will it clean your skin but it will keep your face soft and calm. It’s also great for those traveling people because it’s a solid so you can take it anywhere!
amber B.
This is perfect for my sensitive skin.  I do find that it can be a bit drying if you don’t use a good moisturiser afterward. Lush always has the cutest soap designs.  It met my expectations but I wish it would’ve helped with my redness some. There’s definitely room for improvement.
Adonis D.
Salinas
My holy grail! This has worked wonders on my acne breakouts! It doesn’t really lather up too much, but if you use it regularly then it totally works. For some skin types, it could be a little drying, but most of that is to help dry out the breakouts. A little expensive in large amounts too, so I’d recommend getting a sample!
Samantha R.
Lewis Center , OH
5 stars!! This stuff smells so fresh and it gets nice and foamy (if you like that). I use it everyday, sometimes twice because it makes my face feel THAT GOOD! I highly recommend this facial cleanser, I’m definitely going back to Lush for more!
Breeanna H.
Great on sensitive skin. I’m so glad I found this face soap. Lasts a long time. Leaves my skin feeling clean. It does leave my face feeling a little dry, nothing a little moisturizer can’t fix. Both of my sisters use this as well. We love it!
Heather V.
Fort Atkinson
It's a great calming wash. Nothing extra to it. Will not make you feel oily. It does lack suds, so it feels like you never can enough for a gods clean. It's an adjustment but a minor one. Overall, it's pretty good just not my favorite.
Logan P.
Herndon
This was an absolutely amazing cleanser . One of the best I have ever used. It really made my face look and feel so amazingly beautiful. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good cleanser that works wonders for your face.
Kayla G.
I debated giving this four stars because I love how the gentleness and the subtleties of this product. It's totally underrated compared to other products in the store. BUT it's more money than I want to regularly spend, if you store this in your shower it'll melt down the drain, and it can be somewhat drying (even on my combination oily skin). If you're balling on a greater budget than I, go for it! It's useful, just out of my day to day range.
Lauren N.
Detroit, MI
my face is always so red and I am super prone to break outs. I was thinking about trying this out. Yay or nay?
Michelle L.
Marrero, LA
I have really been wanting to try new facial cleansers,does this lush one dry your face out? Is it good at removing makeup?
Amanda H.
Little Chute, WI
I have been struggling with very bad acne for the past few month randomly and am wondering if this is a good product for getting rid of pesky breakouts from forming?
Gaby R.
Is this good for oily skin?
Brittany O.
Seminole , FL
Has anyone used this? How is it compared to the cleansing oil by farmacy?