BY LUSH

Feel like you have the world’s most sensitive skin? Allow us to prescribe you a bar of our pale pink cleansing bar. Fresh Farmacy contains chamomile extract to calm, rose and lavender to soothe dry patches, and tea tree to keep skin clean and clear. With lots of calamine powder to calm troubled skin, this facial soap is great for gently easing skin back into balance.

• I have been struggling with very bad acne for the past few month ...1 Answers
  • my face is always so red and I am super prone to break outs. I wa...2 Answers
  • Has anyone used this? How is it compared to the c... Be the first to answer!
LUSH Fresh Farmacy Cleanser
  • "I have very sensitive skin, so this helps with the redness that I have on a daily basis. It can be very drying on my combination skin. Overall, I recommend it to those with redness, combo/oily, and sensitive skin." in 113 reviews
Brittany P.
I got this as a sample when I went in to grab Lord of Misrule because it was sold out online. I had been interested in trying this for a while because of the fact that it combats redness and is made for sensitive skin, and the fact that all soaps that I've tried have done nothing for my skin or have made it worse. My skin is normal in the cheeks and normally I only get a pimple here and there but since about June I have been breaking out in my chin, my nose, and in between my eyebrows....and I get the gigantic pimples that are IMPOSSIBLE to cover with concealer and scar whether I pick them or not. I immediately saw a difference with this cleanser. The next day after the first use the pimples I had were much smaller and the scars were noticeably less red. I continued to use the product twice a day (morning and night) until I ran out (lasted 6 days) and there is a drastic difference. I have no pimples and my scars are MUCH lighter. The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because it doesn't do much for my pores but....But that's more of an exfoliator thing anyways.

Felicia H.
Cincinnati, OH
This was the first facial cleanser I tried from LUSH. I had acne prone skin and really wanted to clear it up and a worker recommended this to me. I felt it cleaned my skin well and helped my acne a little bit, but dried out my skin too much for my liking. I won’t buy it again because I have dry skin in general, but I think this would be great for someone with oily acne prone skin. LUSH Fresh Farmacy Cleanser
Jay R.
Ridgefield, NJ
One of my favorite facial cleansers. I started using lush brands when I realized my skin was starting to react badly to chemicals m. I’ve always had dry skin but it seemed my skin was getting more and more sensitive. This cleanser was exactly what I needed it made my face clean and moisturizer and was gentle enough that it didn’t irritate my skin
Beatriz G.
Chicago Ridge, IL
This stuff smells and works amazing! First off, the packaging makes me feel like this product is truly made fresh— something about the way it’s wrapped in the paper. Secondly, this stuff cleared up my red, dry patches after just a few uses! My only issue is that the bar dries out about and doesn’t lather up the same as it does when you first buy it. Still recommend!
Melanie R.
Cranston, RI
When my skin is dealing with some painful breakouts, this is usually what I reach for. It’s full of tea tree oil to fight breakouts, but also has calamine and lavender to soothe the skin and suck out toxins. It leaves the face feeling very squeaky clean! Really enjoy this, my only issue is I’m not a fan of bar soap, and I find it can get crumbly.
Alicia H.
I love lush. This product is great, I like how it left my face clean, not only by appearance but it felt clean aswell. I like the fact that you can purchase as much or as little product as you can afford even though it can get up there in price. I woukd recommend this and I will repurchase as soon as I try more of their face cleansers.
Ashley D.
W Sacramento, CA
This bar has been amazing for my face. All the ingredients in this bar my face has loved! I was breaking out for the longest time around my jaw line and I couldn’t find anything to help me from the itchiness and the breakage! Once I started using this bar, my face has been a lot more clear, my itchiness goes away and even some of my dark spots have faded! I love love love this product!
Cheyanna S.
I have tried almost every cleanser that Lush offers and I think that this is one of the better ones. Even though it is a bar soap I don't find it to be too drying. It is however instantly soothing, redness-reducing, and mattifying. I didn't use it consistently enough to see if it cleared my skin up but many people swear by this.
Marilyn R.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is my favorite face cleansing bar! It does not leave your face dry and it smells nice. It doesn’t soap up a lot on your hands, but I don’t find it hard to spread. You must air dry the bar in between uses. I love lush products and it has been great for my blemished skin! I found this to be the product that helped turn my face around!
Adriana M.
Escondido
Okay so I’m giving this a 4 rather than a 3 because it did work on my skin when I was breaking out and it calmed them down significantly BUT I do regularly have dry to combo skin so after it battles my acne I had to stop using this because it really dried out my skin after using it, but I am giving it 4 stars because I know this is a great cleanser for oily, acne prone skin!
Lauren N.
Harper woods, MI
my face is always so red and I am super prone to break outs. I was thinking about trying this out. Yay or nay?
Michelle L.
Marrero, LA
I have really been wanting to try new facial cleansers,does this lush one dry your face out? Is it good at removing makeup?
Amanda H.
Little Chute, WI
I have been struggling with very bad acne for the past few month randomly and am wondering if this is a good product for getting rid of pesky breakouts from forming?
Gaby R.
Is this good for oily skin?
Brittany O.
Seminole , FL
Has anyone used this? How is it compared to the cleansing oil by farmacy?