BY LUSH #42 in Facial Cleansers

Feel like you have the world’s most sensitive skin? Allow us to prescribe you a bar of our pale pink cleansing bar. Fresh Farmacy contains chamomile extract to calm, rose and lavender to soothe dry patches, and tea tree to keep skin clean and clear. With lots of calamine powder to calm troubled skin, this facial soap is great for gently easing skin back into balance.

• I have been struggling with very bad acne for the past few month ...1 Answers
  • my face is always so red and I am super prone to break outs. I wa...2 Answers
  • Has anyone used this? How is it compared to the c... Be the first to answer!
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Gosh was this hard to use. I hated this stuff. I rubbed and rubbed and rubbed on my face and in my hands and could barely get any product. When I did it was watery and would not lather. It made my skin feel like I was washing wet rubber as I could not wash my face without my hands getting almost stuck and jumping from place to place. If you can get this to work it really does cut through grease, although it's much too dry and much too watery when you can get the product to take any serious or dark makeup off. I didn't feel comfortable with this as my first or second wash as it didnt cleanse enough. It did wash the grease and oil off but that's about it. I needed a deeper clean than that so I definitely won't be repurchasing and wouldn't recommend this to anyone who has anything less than completely normal skin and wears makeup.
Michelle V.
I have been using this cleanser for over 8 years and I will not use anything else despite giving other products a shot every now and then. It has a very light natural scent (which I love), and a creamy lathery texture. I have extremely dry sensitive skin so my cleanser has to be gentle yet effective at keeping my skin clean. I am not prone to breakouts, but this keeps my skin well balanced and it is strong enough to completely take off all of my make up including mascara or costume makeup without leaving my face burning, red or irritated. Because it does such a good job of cleansing, I immediately follow up with a toner and moisturizer to keep my face balanced and smooth. I highly recommend this cleanser to my fellow sensitive skin people.
Wroxanna W.
Ypsilanti, MI
This product works best for combination skin. For people who have oily and acne-prone skin, while it won't necessarily break you out, it won't help anything either (I know from my boyfriend trying it). I have repurchased this product twice, and really enjoy it. I will say that you should probably purchase this in smaller quantities (or ask them to cut you multiple thinner slices) because it is hard to store/use in giant chunks. Love this product, and lush!
Kay K.
Lush's Fresh Farmacy Cleanser is a great option for someone with sensitive skin like me but not so much for someone with dry skin like mine. My sensitive skin can cause problems with redness which this cleanser helped but it dried out my already dry skin. It if was more moisturizing, I would rate it higher. I also took off a star because I hated how medicinal it smells.
Lauren Y.
Los Angeles, CA
The texture is very odd and dry, even though it's soft and not drying on the skin. It's matte-ing and not irritating to my skin. The calamine in it reminds me of childhood and chickenpox in a good way, because of it's soothing nature. Main take away thats negative is that it's VERY hard to lather and spread; but i dig the results.
Lauren T.
Chico, CA
Purchased this cleanser after reading reviews about it reducing redness and being gentle on sensitive skin. After using it for a couple of weeks now, I can say I haven't noticed a huge difference in redness. It lathers well and cleans well, but it is a bit drying so if you have dry skin, watch out for that.
Samantha W.
I'm 28 but most of the time it's apparen't that my skin didn't get the memo. Fresh Farmacy has helped my skin. It's a gentle cleanser but somehow doesn't leave me feeling greasy. Some of Lush's skin care items can be a bit pricey but the Fresh Farmacy is a good value because it lasts a while.
Kate H.
Inver Grove Heights, MN
I love this stuff soooo much!!!! It makes my skin super soft. Very good price and definitely would recommend you try it. It's my favorite product from lush. Make my face feel fresh and reduced redness. Best product ever!! Would highly recommend you give it a try!!
Rachael M.
This was my favorite facial cleanser when I worked at Lush because pretty much anybody can use it. I have acne prone skin and it definitely calms down breakouts. I loved pairing it with their fresh blueberry face mask, made my skin smooth as can be!
Anna E.
Boston, MA
So happy I bought this cleanser. It's super gentle and reduces redness instantly, leaving my skin looking fresh and feeling soft. I've tried a lot of lush products but this is definitely a new favorite and I will be repurchasing!
Lauren N.
Detroit, MI
my face is always so red and I am super prone to break outs. I was thinking about trying this out. Yay or nay?
Amanda H.
Little Chute, WI
I have been struggling with very bad acne for the past few month randomly and am wondering if this is a good product for getting rid of pesky breakouts from forming?
Gaby R.
Is this good for oily skin?
Michelle L.
Marrero, LA
I have really been wanting to try new facial cleansers,does this lush one dry your face out? Is it good at removing makeup?
Brittany O.
Seminole , FL
Has anyone used this? How is it compared to the cleansing oil by farmacy?