BY LUSH

Escape to your own fragrant island and float away to the scent of vanilla, sandalwood and lemon foam to calm a weary mind and restless body. Now, technically, islands don’t melt, but you’ll be absolutely floating after submerging yourself in the tub with our luxurious, slow-melting, fizzy bath melt. Helen combined creamy cocoa butter with our signature Bath Bomb mixture to create a fizzing bath melt that would melt very slowly in the water, allowing you to lie back and really enjoy the beauty of the experience. Slip away to an island of luxury.

How to use: Drop half, or a whole bath melt into the tub as it fills with warm water. When the tub is full, get in and let the natural oils soften and moisturize your skin. Bath melts are designed to melt at body temperature so keep them in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.

ingredients

Sodium Bicarbonate Citric Acid Fair Trade Organic Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao) Laureth 4 Fragrance Almond Oil (Prunus dulcis) Water (Aqua) Sandalwood Oil (Santalum austro-caledonicum vieill) Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum) Labdanum Resinoid (Cistus labdaniferus) (Cistus Labdaniferus Resin) *Limonene *Occurs naturally in essential oils

• Can you cut these up and use them More than once or are t...2 Answers
  • I know what a bath bomb is but what is a bath melt? Is it...2 Answers
  • Where can these be found?1 Answers
Lush Floating Island Luxury Bath Melt
  • "One of my favorite bath items as well! It smells absolutrly heavenly and luxurious. The melt aspect of it offers an incredibly moisturizing experience that makes you feel so pampered and soft after. Lush makes amazing products that are consistently on point" in 44 reviews
Bethany C.
This smells lovely and it makes your skin so soft after a nice bath. The value is great too
Autumn D.
Grand Blanc
The product was good i enjoyed it i bought to of them because i liked them so much. The price was ok i thought the size was good also
Crystal M.
Pittsfield
I love almost anything Lush, and this product is no exception. I purchased the luxury bath melt online and would definitely buy it again. I think it's a good value for what you spend. You can break it into smaller pieces to make it last longer.
Michelle L.
Absolutley amazing great for combo skin and oily skin good price also and lasts a long time I highly recomend
Shelby S.
Plano, TX
#giftcrush time- I love gifting bathmelts to close friends or family who enjoy some self care. Smells great and provides some moisture to your skin while the hot water from the bath draws moisture away. Definitely recommend- especially because the price is reasonable!
Hattie S.
Pottstown, PA
This bath oil melts perfectly in a warm bath, and the smell will just fill the air calming you. The vanilla is comforting, and relaxing. When you get out of the bath your skin will be soft, and smell wonderful. Completely worth the money, and I will defiantly be buying this again for a future spa night!
Maria L.
Vermillion
I love, love, loved this product! It was a multi sensory experience for my bath that I genuinely appriciated. My skin felt softer and the smell was amazing. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone, its a must have.
Alexa H.
RICHMOND, IN
I'm using mine right now, I got it a few months ago while vacationing in California. I wish I would've used it sooner! The smell is subtle, not too overwhelming. The most recognizable is definitely a vanilla hint. As soon as it started to melt, I rubbed it into my skin, and it has a really oily texture. Nothing too overwhelming, and the size of the melt is perfect. If it was bigger it would probably be too oily for me, but it's perfect. It's starting to get cooler out which means drier skin, and I already feel like this is helping. Will most definitely be purchasing again, and I recommend you do as well!
Elizabeth B.
Detroit
First of all, let's start out with how amazing of a brand LUSH is!! These bath bombs take a relaxing bath to another level. You don't need to light a candle or anything because this is the total package. It smells AMAZING! It is fun to watch it dissolve and it leaves your skin very moisturized!
Hayley W.
Hucknall, Nottingham
Love ALL Lush products!  Have tried lots of different products from them, and like them all equally.  Get them as gifts every birthday and Christmas.  If I was rich I would buy them more often.  Like the ethical part of the company too.
Lexie D.
Do these really make your skin soft
stephanie S.
Is this bath melt okay to use on acne prone skin?
Jenny V.
Amarillo, TX
What does this smell like? It seems pretty amazing, id just like to know if people really love it.
Sarita L.
Santa Clarita , CA
Is the melt better or the same as the bath bombs? Is there really much of a difference and if so which do you prefer
Miya R.
I know what a bath bomb is but what is a bath melt? Is it the same thing?