Lexie D.

Do these really make your skin soft

Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Arvada, CO
1 year, 6 months ago
It does, I usually use it when i'm in the bathtub
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Owego, NY
1 year, 11 months ago
Absolutely! You will feel ultra silky and smooth once you get out of the bath. I still use a moisturizer when I get out of the bath though.
Kara B.
Kara B.
Raleigh, NC
2 years, 3 months ago
The bath melts from Lush are supposed to be very moisturizing. I have dry skin in the winter & it is amazing to use this during that time of year because I don't have to worry about getting dry skin or even putting lotion on after the shower.
Kay K.
Kay K.
2 years, 5 months ago
Depends on how dry your skin is. I have dry skin and trouble with eczema in some parts so this didn't do anything significant for me. On the other hand, I think someone with less issue-prone skin will find it soothing.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Rothesay, NB
2 years, 5 months ago
Yes it does!!! And it's also safe for sensitive skin :)