BY LUSH

Escape to your own fragrant island and float away to the scent of vanilla, sandalwood and lemon foam to calm a weary mind and restless body. Now, technically, islands don’t melt, but you’ll be absolutely floating after submerging yourself in the tub with our luxurious, slow-melting, fizzy bath melt. Helen combined creamy cocoa butter with our signature Bath Bomb mixture to create a fizzing bath melt that would melt very slowly in the water, allowing you to lie back and really enjoy the beauty of the experience. Slip away to an island of luxury.

How to use: Drop half, or a whole bath melt into the tub as it fills with warm water. When the tub is full, get in and let the natural oils soften and moisturize your skin. Bath melts are designed to melt at body temperature so keep them in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.

ingredients

Sodium Bicarbonate Citric Acid Fair Trade Organic Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao) Laureth 4 Fragrance Almond Oil (Prunus dulcis) Water (Aqua) Sandalwood Oil (Santalum austro-caledonicum vieill) Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum) Labdanum Resinoid (Cistus labdaniferus) (Cistus Labdaniferus Resin) *Limonene *Occurs naturally in essential oils

• Can you cut these up and use them More than once or are t...2 Answers
  • I know what a bath bomb is but what is a bath melt? Is it...2 Answers
  • Where can these be found?1 Answers
Lush Floating Island Luxury Bath Melt
  • "One of my favorite bath items as well! It smells absolutrly heavenly and luxurious. The melt aspect of it offers an incredibly moisturizing experience that makes you feel so pampered and soft after. Lush makes amazing products that are consistently on point" in 44 reviews
Angela S.
North St Paul, MN
This is not the product for you if you like really colorful baths lol, but it’s so moisturizing and smells AMAZING, like a really sophisticated vanilla. I break mine into pieces and usually get three baths out of it so it’s worth the price for me!
Crystal M.
Pittsfield
I love almost anything Lush, and this product is no exception. I purchased the luxury bath melt online and would definitely buy it again. I think it's a good value for what you spend. You can break it into smaller pieces to make it last longer.
Maria L.
Vermillion
I love, love, loved this product! It was a multi sensory experience for my bath that I genuinely appriciated. My skin felt softer and the smell was amazing. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone, its a must have.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I'm not sure what this picture is of but it's not the floating island. The floating island I know is a cream colored half circle/ mound with a small, rectangle shaped, dark brown stick sticking out of the middle. Now that we've gotten that out of the way let's get to the review. This is a great bath melt. The vanilla scent is strong enough that it relaxes you and this small oil melts oil is so concentrated it keeps you feeling moisturized until your next bath. You don't even need to use lotion when you use one of these babies. It's very pretty to watch melt as well because after the initial cream colored shell melts there's a tan colored softer inside that I'm assuming is some sort of cocoa butter or something. The middle smells even more concentrated than the outside. The stick is a little weird and pointless. It doesn't smell like anything or do anything at all and if you let it melt with it inside you have to search for it before you drain the bath so I just take it out before.
Alexa H.
RICHMOND, IN
I'm using mine right now, I got it a few months ago while vacationing in California. I wish I would've used it sooner! The smell is subtle, not too overwhelming. The most recognizable is definitely a vanilla hint. As soon as it started to melt, I rubbed it into my skin, and it has a really oily texture. Nothing too overwhelming, and the size of the melt is perfect. If it was bigger it would probably be too oily for me, but it's perfect. It's starting to get cooler out which means drier skin, and I already feel like this is helping. Will most definitely be purchasing again, and I recommend you do as well!
Morgan W.
Evansville, IN
My most favorite holiday indulgence. Lush bath melts really are so incredibly superior to other brands out there. I've never had anything as luxuriously moisturizing that doesn't leave a greasy film, but completely soaks into my skin. The smell is heavenly and it doesn't cause my skin to breakout. I just couldn't rave more about all lush bath melts.
Raven C.
This made my skin so smooth. And the smell was heavenly I strongly suggest trying this out. The price wasn't bad either I was so happy to get home and put on a bath just to use it. I'm not one to take baths that often, but when I do I always use this or something else from lush. If you have dry skin this will help so so much. I'm glad that I found a wonderful product to make my skin so soft.
Allison R.
Youngsville, LA
This is the most amazing/soothing/relaxing bath product of all time! Both my fiancée and I swear by it. But be careful....you will want to fall asleep ASAP after using it due to its peaceful smell. This is def our favorite bath bomb from lush
Paige C.
Camillus, NY
It smells amazing. I had bought it for a friend, but I couldn't resist and used it for myself (went back the next day to get another for said friend. Anyway, the only issue i have is the residue left over afterwards. There is a fine line between moisturized and residue and this product is on the line.
Sarah R.
Poca, WV
One of the best products lush has. This and the pink one have the most lovely relaxing scent. They are extremely moisturizing without being too oily. One of these once a week makes a great difference in your skin.
Lexie D.
Do these really make your skin soft
stephanie S.
Is this bath melt okay to use on acne prone skin?
Jenny V.
Amarillo, TX
What does this smell like? It seems pretty amazing, id just like to know if people really love it.
Sarita G.
Santa Clarita , CA
Is the melt better or the same as the bath bombs? Is there really much of a difference and if so which do you prefer
Miya R.
I know what a bath bomb is but what is a bath melt? Is it the same thing?