LUSH Fizzbanger Bath Bomb

by LUSH

Whizz! Bang! Pop! Fizz! Fizzbanger goes off in the bath water as if it were loaded with miniature fireworks. Experience an alluring symphony of crackling candy and a spectacular slow fizzing spectrum of swirling colors. The scent changes right before your nose, pulling you in with a delectable blend of crisp apples and cinnamon that settles into a spicy cinnamon toffee. Who knew baths could be so exciting!

How to use: Fill your bathtub with warm water, drop in the bath bomb and lie back to enjoy its lovely color and gorgeous fragrance

ingredients

Sodium Bicarbonate Citric Acid Popping Candy (Isomalt, Lycasin, Carbon Dioxide) Cream of Tartar (Potassium Bitartrate) Fragrance Cinnamon Leaf Oil (Cinnamomum Zeylanicum) Petitgrain Oil (Citrus Aurantium amara) Ylang Ylang Oil (Cananga odorata) Sodium Laureth Sulfate Lauryl Betaine Oak Moss Extract (Evernia Prunastri) *Citral *Cinnamal Coumarin *Geraniol *Limonene *Linalool Blue 1 Yellow 10 *Occurs naturally in essential oils

Is this bath bomb really worth $30?
Is this worth the price?
What does this bath bomb smell like?
Start your review of LUSH Fizzbanger Bath Bomb!
Aurora, CO
In our home, we really love this puppy!! The fizziness of tis bomb is BOMB and the fragrance that fills your bathroom absolutely fabulous. My son loves the bright color of this one specifically as well. :) we give it all 5 stars, and highly recommend you try this Lush awesomeness!!
Camarillo, CA
I absolutely loved this bath bomb. I’m so sad that they no longer sell this in US stores. They discontinued it so you can’t find it anymore. But wow it was so nice and smelled absolutely delightful and felt fantastic.
Waconia, MN
This bath bomb is not only beautiful it smells just as great. It is more of an energizing smell so not perfect for before bed, more of a mid day focus bath! The oils make your skin soft as well.
Arlington, VA
LUSH Fizzbanger Bath Bomb uploaded by Rhonda J.
LUSH Fizzbanger Bath Bomb uploaded by Rhonda J.
This bath bomb has everything!! Fun colors, pops, scented, crackling noises like fire crackers, and aromatherapy to relax you. Excite all of your senses!! It now only appears in stores now and then, sometimes around a holiday. It’s basically considered a discontinued bomb. Though it is yellow, it’s smells like apple cinnamon when it starts to break down. This was such a fun bath bomb
OBSESSED with lush Bath Bombs!!! My friend introduced me to Lush products and I instantly fell in love with the brand.  The bath bombs are by far my favorite product from the brand.  They a so fun, cute and make bath time so much better.  The fragrance from the bath bombs are very fragrant, the scent will linger in my home for a while after using them in my bath.  Sometimes I even save the water from my bath with them to keep the bathroom smelling fresh for hours... it's wonderful.
Gloucester, VA
I think Fizzbanger is a fine bath bomb, it's just not for me personally due to the scent, this one smells strongly of apple cinnamon and that's just not a scent that I really love. I do think this one is pretty moisturizing and I think it turns a really fun green shade, however it just isn't my personal favorite. But, if you like spicy, warm scents, then you'll probably love fizzbanger.
Powhatan, VA
I have used many bath bombs from different brands; however, I know for sure that this brand has the best fizz and pigment once put into bathwater. Although I am a little skeptical about the lack of packaging when on display inside of the stores, I have not had any negative results due to this. Overall this is a fun pick-me up after a long day or even just a quick diy spa day!
deland, Fl
When I was visiting my grandma in California i wanted to take a bath so she let me pick out one bath bomb from lush. Let me tell you, this bath bomb was absolutley INCREDIBLE!!! It made the water a georgeous green, it made my skin feel soft and hyderated. Personally, I feel like this bath bomb was 100% worth it. P.s there is a cute note inside that i loved!
Keithville, LA
Ok so this I buy for my oldest daughter and myself it's something nice to come home and relax to without having to worry if it's going to be what you like or not. From the smell all the way to how great you feel after it's definitely my go to bath fizzer
New York, Ny
The feeling when you get home from school/ work and you want to just relax and take a nice hot bath/shower is intense . When you get home and turn on the bath and but in the bath bomb , that freshness that you get is amazing !!! i totally recommend this to anybody that likes feeling their body fresh ;) Also the odor is great :)
Ask a question to the Influenster community...