LUSH Fizzbanger Bath Bomb

by LUSH

Whizz! Bang! Pop! Fizz! Fizzbanger goes off in the bath water as if it were loaded with miniature fireworks. Experience an alluring symphony of crackling candy and a spectacular slow fizzing spectrum of swirling colors. The scent changes right before your nose, pulling you in with a delectable blend of crisp apples and cinnamon that settles into a spicy cinnamon toffee. Who knew baths could be so exciting!

How to use: Fill your bathtub with warm water, drop in the bath bomb and lie back to enjoy its lovely color and gorgeous fragrance

ingredients

Sodium Bicarbonate Citric Acid Popping Candy (Isomalt, Lycasin, Carbon Dioxide) Cream of Tartar (Potassium Bitartrate) Fragrance Cinnamon Leaf Oil (Cinnamomum Zeylanicum) Petitgrain Oil (Citrus Aurantium amara) Ylang Ylang Oil (Cananga odorata) Sodium Laureth Sulfate Lauryl Betaine Oak Moss Extract (Evernia Prunastri) *Citral *Cinnamal Coumarin *Geraniol *Limonene *Linalool Blue 1 Yellow 10 *Occurs naturally in essential oils

Is this bath bomb really worth $30?
Is this worth the price?
What does this bath bomb smell like?
Start your review of LUSH Fizzbanger Bath Bomb!
This bath bomb smelled soooo good looked so cool made my skin nice and smooth I loved the packaging and usually there broken but this one wasn't this bath bomb was effective this was not dissipointing at all I would recemend to others
Virginia Beach
Amazing, it made my skin very nice when I got out of the bath. Now my skin is nice and smooth! I bought it on the lush webpage. This definitely went beyond my expectations! Maybe there should be a little more advertising for it though
I love this bath bomb! It's such a beautiful color and has such an amazing smell to it. I am please to say that it will keep my skin buttery soft and fragrant all day. Definitely is a top pick for me.
Gig Harbor , WA
Who doesn't love bath bombs? I know you can find them at various stores for cheaper, but they just aren't as good! Lush is easily the best. They have the best fizziness, color, sparkle and moisturizers
The best bombs I've ever used in my whole entire life. It makes your skin feel like buttah. A quality product for such a reasonable price . I was a first time user but I will for sure be a repeat user.
S Burlington, VT
I love the smell and colors that the bath bombs produce. However, with my sensitive skin it leaves it burning and itchy for days after use. Still hopeful I will find one that works for me skin though.
Madera, CA
Lush bath bombs are the BEST thing ever! They look so pretty in there little bags and they are soooo nice in the bath. I think they are pretty reasonable price wise. They are almost perfect but they can always get better! I love them!
Hillsboro, OR
You can't go wrong with Lush bath bombs!!! The smells are amazing, they fizz up and the colors are great. Lush's all natural products have me sold on great skincare. The price tag is worth it for sure!
LUSH HAS AMAZING BATHBOMBS. They are smell great and they are a fairly reasonable price! I get them as birthday presents for my friends and everyone loves them. They make bathes extremely relaxing and makes you feel so fresh and clean!
I liked the scent of this product in the store, but once I put it in my bathtub, I couldn't smell it at all. I liked the colors of the bath bomb though. Also, I don't think that any of the lush bath bombs are worth the price at $6-$10
Ask a question to the Influenster community...