LUSH Fizzbanger Bath Bomb

by LUSH

Whizz! Bang! Pop! Fizz! Fizzbanger goes off in the bath water as if it were loaded with miniature fireworks. Experience an alluring symphony of crackling candy and a spectacular slow fizzing spectrum of swirling colors. The scent changes right before your nose, pulling you in with a delectable blend of crisp apples and cinnamon that settles into a spicy cinnamon toffee. Who knew baths could be so exciting!

How to use: Fill your bathtub with warm water, drop in the bath bomb and lie back to enjoy its lovely color and gorgeous fragrance

ingredients

Sodium Bicarbonate Citric Acid Popping Candy (Isomalt, Lycasin, Carbon Dioxide) Cream of Tartar (Potassium Bitartrate) Fragrance Cinnamon Leaf Oil (Cinnamomum Zeylanicum) Petitgrain Oil (Citrus Aurantium amara) Ylang Ylang Oil (Cananga odorata) Sodium Laureth Sulfate Lauryl Betaine Oak Moss Extract (Evernia Prunastri) *Citral *Cinnamal Coumarin *Geraniol *Limonene *Linalool Blue 1 Yellow 10 *Occurs naturally in essential oils

Is this bath bomb really worth $30?
Is this worth the price?
What does this bath bomb smell like?
Start your review of LUSH Fizzbanger Bath Bomb!
Fort Huachuca, AZ
If you enjoy long, hot baths as much as I do, then you should definitely treat yourself to a Fizzbanger Bath Bomb! It always exceeds my expectations! I love the fizziness, and the way it seems to just zoom around the bathtub. I especially enjoy the pops and cinnamon scent. Of course, I love how the colors change, beginning with a nice bright yellow, and ending in green. There's even a little surprise for you once it's done fizzing!
If you are having a stressful week or you have something big the next day I definitely recommend the lush bath bombs they calm you down, make you relax, and it makes your skin so soft afterwards, not to mention it smell great. The price isn't to high but it's definitely worth the money they aren't harsh with your skin at all. And they are all natural ingredients and they aren't tested in animals I will be repurchasing.
Cocoa
I absolutely LOVE lush. This specific bath bomb smells SOOOO good and fresh. First time using it left me very happy. Not too pricy! If you want your skin feeling amazing, definitely buy this and the other bath bombs lush provides. (i recommend dragons egg)
Fort Wayne, IN
5 stars for almost all Lush bath bombs. The price of this one is the same as most other Lush bomb prices. The scent is so fresh and happy and I love the little crackles from the popping candy. This is a sort of masculine-friendly smell as my boyfriend loves this one as well. The way that my skin feels afterward means that this is a regular-use treat for me.
Grunthal, MB
This is my husbands favorite bath bomb ever!!! I also really enjoy it. The Fizzbanger is yellow on the outside but ends up leaving your bath a bright green!! He says that he feels like he's having a bath in green Kool-Aid. It gives off a really nice scent and there's little piece of paper hidden in the center of the bath bomb that says BANG! The Fizzbanger is probably my second most purchased bath bomb from Lush.
Westbury, NY
This was one of my first bathbombs I used and I love it! Very inexpensive and it smells great. I would break some pieces off so I can save it for later uses! I think that way you’ll save money won’t keep having to spend money each time you want a bath bomb!
Nottingham
I love the smell of this bath bomb and I just remember smelling it in the shop and putting it in my basket straight away because I love those kinds of scents. When I put it in the bath, it fizzed really quickly and it went a pee colour. I just felt disgusting in it like I was having a bath in my own pee. Although the water did smell amazing, I had to get out. Some people might love yellow baths but they aren’t for me
Always buy my bath bombs from lush and wouldn't think about getting them from anywhere else. They are my favourite bath bombs as they beer seem to irritate my skin whereas some of the others I have tried do. The fizzbanger bath bomb has such a nice smell and the colour is just beautiful. Think it's a wonderful bath bomb for the spring/summer time.
Plymouth, Devon
LUSH Fizzbanger Bath Bomb uploaded by Karina D.
You can't beat a fizzbanger to beat your blues. I've had this one as a gift in the past and repurchased it for myself. Most bath bombs from lush can be pricey, but if you like to overindulgence and pamper your skin and hair in natural oils. It's worth the cost. I have a fizzbanger in my collection now. Ready and waiting
Ask a question to the Influenster community...