LUSH Fizzbanger Bath Bomb

by LUSH

Whizz! Bang! Pop! Fizz! Fizzbanger goes off in the bath water as if it were loaded with miniature fireworks. Experience an alluring symphony of crackling candy and a spectacular slow fizzing spectrum of swirling colors. The scent changes right before your nose, pulling you in with a delectable blend of crisp apples and cinnamon that settles into a spicy cinnamon toffee. Who knew baths could be so exciting!

How to use: Fill your bathtub with warm water, drop in the bath bomb and lie back to enjoy its lovely color and gorgeous fragrance

ingredients

Sodium Bicarbonate Citric Acid Popping Candy (Isomalt, Lycasin, Carbon Dioxide) Cream of Tartar (Potassium Bitartrate) Fragrance Cinnamon Leaf Oil (Cinnamomum Zeylanicum) Petitgrain Oil (Citrus Aurantium amara) Ylang Ylang Oil (Cananga odorata) Sodium Laureth Sulfate Lauryl Betaine Oak Moss Extract (Evernia Prunastri) *Citral *Cinnamal Coumarin *Geraniol *Limonene *Linalool Blue 1 Yellow 10 *Occurs naturally in essential oils

Is this bath bomb really worth $30?
Is this worth the price?
What does this bath bomb smell like?
Start your review of LUSH Fizzbanger Bath Bomb!
Toronto, ON
This is a GREAT bath bomb and for the price, you cant go wrong! The scent is amazing and stays on your skin for hours after and the colors make a beautiful green color in your bath water. Usually isnt more than $5 a pop so you can pamper yourself on a budget!
Ajman
I always get allergic to bath bombs and bath fizz. My skin develops a rash right after the bath. But with Lush Bath bombs, I haven't faced any such problems. Exceeds my expectations. Very good value for money. I'd love a black colour bath bomb for sure!
Dorval, QC
I love bath bombs!!! The smell of this one was not my favourite, but it fizzes and does what it says it does! The packaging is average, just a Lush bag.. I purchased it at Lush! I would definitely purchase again, but maybe a different scent to keep it fresh!
Grays, Essex
This bath bomb smells AMMMAAAAZZZIIINNNGGGGG! Put it in the bath and the fizz was incredible! It didn't cost me a huge amount which was brilliant so I picked up more a couple of days later. My skin was so soft when I got out the bath and even days later it still remained soft and silky. Deffo a 10/10
London
I adore bath bombs, let me preface with that. I've tried just about all of Lush's bath bombs. Fizzbanger was great, I picked it up at my local Lush and tried it that night. The smell is wonderful, and it feels great on my skin. I would definitely recommend.
Dubai, Dubai
This product is incredible, the smell is something you don't ever want to stop smelling! And it feels amazing on your skin once you're out of the bath, however Lush in the UAE is very expensive and something I can't commit to buying from on a regular basis.
I thought this product was amazing super mosturising left my skin feeling very smooth and soft I totally loved this product and would give it about an 8.5-10 would 100% repurchase this item!! LOVED IT!! Every product from lush it totally worth your money!
Sudbury, ON
There bath bombs alway smell amazing. It was my first time getting their bath bombs and I wasn't disappointed at all. Made my skin feel super soft. They come in many different scents and colours. I love the effect they have on my bath water. I would recommend
Worthing, West Sussex
I got this bath bomb from lush about 2-4 weeks ago. I used it in the bath and it is a nice bath bomb except it was hard to clean out. It got packaged well like everything at lie does, I have used lush bath bombs before and I didn't like this one as much
Düsseldorf
The LUSH bathbombs are the best things to ever exist they're a liitle pricey but the quality is perfection!! the bathbombs don't really show any results though. I got the product at my local lush shop! I got my friend one too I would totally recommend it
Ask a question to the Influenster community...