LUSH Fizzbanger Bath Bomb

by LUSH

Whizz! Bang! Pop! Fizz! Fizzbanger goes off in the bath water as if it were loaded with miniature fireworks. Experience an alluring symphony of crackling candy and a spectacular slow fizzing spectrum of swirling colors. The scent changes right before your nose, pulling you in with a delectable blend of crisp apples and cinnamon that settles into a spicy cinnamon toffee. Who knew baths could be so exciting!

How to use: Fill your bathtub with warm water, drop in the bath bomb and lie back to enjoy its lovely color and gorgeous fragrance

ingredients

Sodium Bicarbonate Citric Acid Popping Candy (Isomalt, Lycasin, Carbon Dioxide) Cream of Tartar (Potassium Bitartrate) Fragrance Cinnamon Leaf Oil (Cinnamomum Zeylanicum) Petitgrain Oil (Citrus Aurantium amara) Ylang Ylang Oil (Cananga odorata) Sodium Laureth Sulfate Lauryl Betaine Oak Moss Extract (Evernia Prunastri) *Citral *Cinnamal Coumarin *Geraniol *Limonene *Linalool Blue 1 Yellow 10 *Occurs naturally in essential oils

Is this bath bomb really worth $30?
Is this worth the price?
What does this bath bomb smell like?
Start your review of LUSH Fizzbanger Bath Bomb!
Needville, TX
The bath bombs are super cool and fun to play with while in the shower. Its a great stress reliever and they also make your skin smell really good. They dont stain your tub or skin either.
Rochester
Soo cool I love these things they make a normal bath 10x more fun and colorful the aroma fills your whole bathroom and they aren't overly expensive usually ranging from 5-10 dollars I think
Manalapan, NJ
I love love love lush bath bombs so relaxing when you've had a stressful day and need to relax. I've bought a couple different bath bombs and I can't say I'm disappointed with any of them.
Benton
This was a really affordable bath bomb, but I wasn't crazy about the changing scents. It's an exciting bath bomb with the changing colors and smells but I don't know if I'd get it again. Love bath bombs though
East Aurora
This bath bomb definitely did its job and made my skin soft, but the visual of the bath bomb was okay. Its name made it sound exciting, but it just went through yellow and orange colors.
Quarmby , Huddersfield
Love a lush bath bomb. This one was very nice, if a little disconcerting in that it leaves the water an interesting shade of yellow. Not my favourite bath bomb from Lush but a nice one all the same.
Carmel apple HEAVEN!! I love fizzbanger, smells of sweet candied apples and is perfect for a morning wake up bath! Defintely worth trying if you havent already, it has a surprise inside!
Fayetteville , AR
BEST BATH BOMB EVER!!! I'm a big fan on Bath and Body Works but LUSH is so much better. The best part is that they smell so great! I will never buy another brand of bath bombs ever again.
Point Pleasant
I love, love, love Lush bath bombs. My sister got me a bunch of stuff from their website for Christmas & I fell in love. Lush bath bombs smell great & leave your skin feeling very nice.
Belgrade
Love lushes bath bombs.They are so fun because of the colors.They smell so nice if you leave them in your room the holl area will smell like the bath bomb.The bath with them is so good.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...