LUSH Fizzbanger Bath Bomb

by LUSH

Whizz! Bang! Pop! Fizz! Fizzbanger goes off in the bath water as if it were loaded with miniature fireworks. Experience an alluring symphony of crackling candy and a spectacular slow fizzing spectrum of swirling colors. The scent changes right before your nose, pulling you in with a delectable blend of crisp apples and cinnamon that settles into a spicy cinnamon toffee. Who knew baths could be so exciting!

How to use: Fill your bathtub with warm water, drop in the bath bomb and lie back to enjoy its lovely color and gorgeous fragrance

ingredients

Sodium Bicarbonate Citric Acid Popping Candy (Isomalt, Lycasin, Carbon Dioxide) Cream of Tartar (Potassium Bitartrate) Fragrance Cinnamon Leaf Oil (Cinnamomum Zeylanicum) Petitgrain Oil (Citrus Aurantium amara) Ylang Ylang Oil (Cananga odorata) Sodium Laureth Sulfate Lauryl Betaine Oak Moss Extract (Evernia Prunastri) *Citral *Cinnamal Coumarin *Geraniol *Limonene *Linalool Blue 1 Yellow 10 *Occurs naturally in essential oils

Is this bath bomb really worth $30?
Is this worth the price?
What does this bath bomb smell like?
Start your review of LUSH Fizzbanger Bath Bomb!
delhi ca
This is a great bath bomb that leaves the bath water with a yellow tint to it although I don't go to lush much it's a very good bath bomb and I would try it again. It leaves the skin feeling silky afterwards
Newland, NC
Lush is amazing. This bath bomb wasn’t just all looks. It made my skin feel AMAZING. I smelled it on my skin the rest of the day. A little pricey but it was such good quality would definitely purchase again.
Lush bath bombs are so worth the money! It's a great way to get truly relaxed! I love how big the bombs are and how fresh and smooth my skin looks/feels after! I love giving these as little gifts for people
Bradenton
I typically looooooove Lush bath bombs! It's my after work ritual to come home and unwind with my lush bath bomb bath. All the employees at my local lush are always so helpful. Can never go wrong with lush!!
Harrisburg, PA
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LUSH! All of their products! Of every bath bomb, this was my absolute favorite. This bath bomb has a wonderful scent and vibrant colors! Most of all, it will make your body feel smooth and fresh!
Best bath ball EVER!!! Does not leave the bath greasy or stained. Fizzes very great, and dyes the entire water rather than just tinting it. Great scents and leaves my skin feeling super soft after the bath.
Peoria, AZ
Ian absolutely obsessed with all of the Lush bath bombs. There's seriously nothing better than coming home and taking and nice hot bath that's fizzing and scented and makes your skin feel so soft and fresh!!
Sioux Falls
I love bath bombs, but I especially love this one! It leaves my skin feeling so refreshed. I would highly recommend using this bath bomb if you're looking for something to make you feel relaxed and pampered!
Nevada
This bath bomb made bathing so much more relaxing and satisfying. It was the perfect smell. It wasn't too overbearing of a smell but it also wasn't too faint either. I would totally recommend this to others.
Romeo, MI
Smell and the way they make me feel as I watch them in the water. I love them have no many different kinds and always look forward to new ones coming out so many different ones to choose from will always buy
Ask a question to the Influenster community...