BeautyFaceFace MakeupLUSH
Feeling Younger Skin Tint

LUSH Feeling Younger Skin Tint

A sweep of Feeling Younger gives a gorgeous glow wherever it goes! Soothing oatmeal decoction, cocoa butter and jojoba oils create a base that's calming and nourishing for the skin, and a highlighting pigment reflects light brilliantly. Apply anywhere you'd like to highlight, like cheeks, brow bones, inner eyelids and even your décolletage for a flirty, radiant look.

How to use: Mix a dab with your moisturizer for an all-over glow, or apply directly to areas you'd like to highlight.

ingredients

Oatmeal Decoction (Avena sativa) (Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract) Orange Flower Water (Citrus Aurantium amara) Almond Oil (Prunus dulcis) Synthetic Fluorphlogopite Titanium Dioxide Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao) Glycerine Stearic Acid (Stearic acid) Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia chinensis) Triethanolamine Cetearyl Alcohol Tin Oxide (Tin oxide) Methylparaben Propylparaben *Occurs naturally in essential oils

Has anyone used this? I was thinking of getting this for my cousin for her birthday.
does anyone know when this expires? unable to find anything on the LUSH site :/
How’s the texture on this? Is it a cream? Does it dry down on the face?
Start your review of LUSH Feeling Younger Skin Tint!
Product Highlights
...looks pretty on eyes as a shadow a light shadow. it is very good for any oily days it makes oil disappear without any left over product buildup. all and all it's a great product for a nice light luminous glow.in reviews
Stephanie  W.
Louisville, KY
1,146 reviews
I absolutely am a fan of this product. It mixes very well with my moisturizer. You do have to be very careful with amount you use because when it dries down if too much product is used it looks dry and cakey. So always go very light handed with this product.
Prema N.
Morrisville, NC
This is a cute product and it has a very nice glow! I would say that this could be for those who really want their highlighter to be seen. I would say that it isn't not the easiest to apply, because I have to blend this out very well so people do not see the streaks. I don't have a good beauty blender at the moment but I would say it is best to use your finger for application and not a brush. Overall it is a fun and different highlighter than the typical dry powder highlighter!
VE-0703181 EYMI A.
Kissimmee, FL
This is such an easy to apply and to actually make it look good on u product.. i have very oily skin and i am always a bit skeptical about luminizers to enhance that but this one it works perfect!
Piper L.
Been using this for years and my container still isn’t finished! A little goes a long way and the shine payoff is perfect. I wish there was an easier application from the container but the price value is too good to beat!
Ellie Y.
Seattle, WA
On a day where I’m wearing little to no makeup on my face, I love adding this to my highlight points (cheeks, nose, brow bone, etc) and it adds just the right about of glow to create a dewy and fresh faced look. It’s such a beautiful iridescent and gold shimmer/glow that is blendable.
Kristin Ann S.
1,017 reviews
This is so pretty! It’s perfect for using on the tops of cheekbones it is kind of opalescent so it blends in & appears in the light. You get a big container. I’m sure it will last me awhile. It’s buildable. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this! Another great LUSH product!!
Liz M.
Far Hills
LUSH Feeling Younger Skin Tint uploaded by Liz M.
I just added this to my Lush collection and boy do I love it. The luster is fabulous, the amount of reflectivity is perfect, and it’s the best subtle highlight I’ve found for my medium skin tone. A little goes a lonnggg way, and this little pot will last me a really long time, so money well spent for sure. When you wear it outside you look gooey and healthy. I apply it to my cheekbones, brow bones, and cupid’s bow. I have mild blemishes and it doesn’t seem to negatively affect my very sensitive skin. I wish the staying power was a bit stronger, but overall it sinks into the skin beautifully and doesn’t just sit on top. I do recommend this to anyone who loves a bit of subtle creamy gold highlight! It’s a keeper for sure
Alizaida G.
Bronx, NY
I have dry skin so I love natural luminous and dewy skin...this is perfect for that especially on no makeup makeup days and days of minimal makeup. I apply it on my nose, chin, tip of my cheeks, and sometimes on my undereyes to brighten the area. Makes my skin look sooo healthy. Cant wear it under my foundation because it completely covers it, it is that subtle. Such a pretty frosty white shade.
Cleo B.
this highlight is AMAZING!!!!!!!!  I put it on whenever i have chance. now, lets just talk abouut how i glow when this stuff is on my cheeks. another big pro is that it is super soft and fresh on your skin and causes no breakouts.  i wold def buy it again!!!!!!!!!!!
sayra S.
This product is okay, I love Lush so much but this product didn't really provide my skin with any outer changes. It does make you feel younger on the inside though! With my Born This Way foundation mixed within the skin tint, the foundation was a bit...oily? It's not bad though! Definitely not for everyday use though! Maybe for an experiment day? Excellent product though!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...