BY LUSH #11 in Luminizer

We wanted a highlighting skin tint that would give a gorgeous glow wherever it was applied, so we started with a base of beautiful ingredients (as we like to do). Soothing oatmeal decoction, cocoa butter and some of the best oils for the skin, jojoba and almond oils are blended together for a nourishing base that’s good for your skin. Blended in is a pigment that reflects light, brightening cheek bones, brow bones, the inner eyelid or even your décolletage for a sexy glow.

• I've been debating on trying the lush skin tints. I'm assuming th...2 Answers
  • Does this product cause breakouts? Some cream products cause my p...1 Answers
  • Is this worth the price? I've seen very good revi... Be the first to answer!
Aubrey O.
Oceanside, CA
I use this as a highlight base, a primer for a dewy look, and when wearing less, just a highlight. I have a medium skin tone that is combination so it is perfect... as it does look good on all my friends too! Using liquid/cream products looks great in both the summer and winter with a good primer and setting spray! You can buy this in store or online at lush, i 100% recommend!
Kyanna S.
I love to use it as a highlight but it doesn't really dry so I set it with an eyeshadow and it makes it pop 2x more and I have to say I was worried that I would have allergic reaction and break out since my skin is so sensitive but it's just very natural overall.🌟
C R.
Oyster bay , NY
I've given many of my friends this as a gift and they can't get enough. I use this mixed with my foundation of just simply as a highlighter on my cheekbones and Cupid's bow. It looks natural and compares well to traditional and more expensive highlighters.
Abby B.
Springvale, ME
Love this!! Can be used as a primer under foundation but I mostly use it as a highlighter and I absolutely love this product, worth the money
Marissa M.
As a ladies skinned person it can be hard to find a highlight that doesn’t make you looks muddy. This allows for the perfect sheen and also ads a glow of moisture to my skin. I like to wear this with makeup for a dewy look or even on a no make up day to add a freshness to my face
Aerie M.
Simi Valley, CA
I want it but Imm so broke get me out of here please send me this I'll cry and make my friend @mousteeth promote influenster if you give her and me free stuff she has 50k followed son insta! she can help
Annika H.
Albany, OR
I personally love this product. It blends nicely into your skin, which makes it look very natural. If you have very dry or uneven skin, I would recommend mixing it with some moisturiser before you apply it. You can layer it to get a stronger effect, but I like to keep it minimal so I don't. I would recommend this to people who love highlighters but find that powdered highlighters look very dry or cakey on their skin. I love that it is not tested on animals and vegan as well, which goes for most Lush products. Overall I am obsessed with this product, and use it on days when I don't put on any other makeup, as well as days when my whole face is done.
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
This is my first Lush cosmetics purchase. I didn't know about lush sizes they are small but I get it. It's a highlighter that can be used in any face product or on it's own. I've used it as a primer and it gives you a lovely lit from within glow. I tried to use it as a highlighter but for my personal preference I want a little more drama but it's very buildable! It looks pretty on eyes as a shadow a light shadow. It is very good for any oily days it makes oil disappear without any left over product buildup. All and all It's a great product for a nice light luminous glow.
Michaela H.
Lawrenceville
Honestly I literally just bought this product and I am absolutely loving it!!!! I'm new to wearing highlighter so ofcourse I need a bit more practice cuz the first time I tried it on it was all wrong but very sparkly! But as for the highlighter itself it was indeed sparkly and it blended into my skin very well, and it gave it a kindof warm brown sparkle that just reflected from the light so beautifully. I don't know if it blends in this color for everyone else but for me it was white and then it went brown like my skin color and it sparkled. Would recommend this product for sure!!
sayra s.
This product is okay, I love Lush so much but this product didn't really provide my skin with any outer changes. It does make you feel younger on the inside though! With my Born This Way foundation mixed within the skin tint, the foundation was a bit...oily? It's not bad though! Definitely not for everyday use though! Maybe for an experiment day? Excellent product though!
Tiffany K.
DeRidder , LA
I have dry skin. Would this make it worse or stand out? How's the coverage on it?
crystal c.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product on light skin African american women?
tara m.
Would you use this as a primer?
Brittany B.
Nicholasville, KY
I've been debating on trying the lush skin tints. I'm assuming they are like a tinted moisturizer I. Terms of consistency and coverage. Can anyone comment on what the tints are like? Do they help alleviate skin issues like acne?
Keara W.
Does it actually tint your skin?