BY LUSH #29 in Tinted Moisturizers

A sweep of Feeling Younger gives a gorgeous glow wherever it goes! Soothing oatmeal decoction, cocoa butter and jojoba oils create a base that's calming and nourishing for the skin, and a highlighting pigment reflects light brilliantly. Apply anywhere you'd like to highlight, like cheeks, brow bones, inner eyelids and even your décolletage for a flirty, radiant look.

How to use: Mix a dab with your moisturizer for an all-over glow, or apply directly to areas you'd like to highlight.

ingredients

Oatmeal Decoction (Avena sativa) (Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract) Orange Flower Water (Citrus Aurantium amara) Almond Oil (Prunus dulcis) Synthetic Fluorphlogopite Titanium Dioxide Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao) Glycerine Stearic Acid (Stearic acid) Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia chinensis) Triethanolamine Cetearyl Alcohol Tin Oxide (Tin oxide) Methylparaben Propylparaben *Occurs naturally in essential oils

LUSH Feeling Younger Skin Tint
  • "this is my first lush cosmetics purchase. i didn't know about lush sizes they are small but i get it. it's a highlighter that can be used in any face product or on it's own. i've used it as a primer and it gives you a lovely lit from within glow. i tried to use it as a highlighter but for my personal preference i want a little more drama but it's very buildable! it looks pretty on eyes as a shadow a light shadow. it is very good for any oily days it makes oil disappear without any left over product buildup. all and all it's a great product for a nice light luminous glow." in 3 reviews
Mare R.
This is great for someone that doesn’t wear a full face of makeup often, like me. I don’t wear foundation often, and because that, I don’t usually wear a powder highlighter. I feel like foundation helps the powder types kinda stick to your face more, and you get more wear out of them throughout the day, so on days I don’t wear foundation, I use feeling younger instead. Since feeling younger isn’t a pressed powder form type of thing, it doesn’t really need foundation to sort of create a base for it. It’s great for a day you want to go fresh-faced but add a little something extra. I wore this to work one day, and after serving for hours (with nothing else on but mascara), one of my friends came in to eat and asked me what highlighter I was wearing. She even could tell I was wearing one, and liked it. This stays pretty well throughout the day. It’s definitely worth the price because you don’t need a lot at all. It glides smoothly on your skin. A tip is to get the sample first, because it will last you a while for you to be able to tell if you like it or not. I have a sample and the actually size you buy as well. I love this stuff. Like I said, if you don’t wear a lot of makeup but want a little something extra to add to your natural look, definitely get this.
Kayla R.
Pittsburgh, PA
I really love all lush products. I think they’re great for healthy skin. This tinted moisturizer is really great. I think it adds just the right moisture without making me feel greasy. I also don't think the tint is overwhelming either.  I think it gives just the right amount of color. I would definitely recommend this product and all lush products!
Cleo B.
this highlight is AMAZING!!!!!!!!  I put it on whenever i have chance. now, lets just talk abouut how i glow when this stuff is on my cheeks. another big pro is that it is super soft and fresh on your skin and causes no breakouts.  i wold def buy it again!!!!!!!!!!!
Bayley C.
Nothing from Lush is disappointing. I love this store and every thing it stands for so having amazing products is even better. This moisturizer is so nice and lasts so long and I highly recommend. I will purchase once it is all gone
marlie g.
San Antonio,tx
This product is amazing for when you want a natural glow. I wouldn’t recommend if you wanted to blind someone with your highlight but if your going for a natural “I woke up like this” look then this is definitely for you.
Anna Z.
Elbridge, NY
This is one of the most beautiful cream highlighters I have ever used. It’s so skin like, makes the skin look naturally dewy and hydrated without looking wet or gross. I have recommended this to all of my friends and it looks beautiful on so many skin tones. I even have oily skin and it doesn’t make my skin look to shiny
catie M.
Philadelphia, PA
LOVE lush skin tint! i mean, i love all of the products, so i may be biased, but... packaging is great, sturdy enough to withstand sitting in a makeup bag, small enough to fit in the bag, easy to handle. tint goes on my skin SO beautifully, and looks amazing. it’s enough that you notice a difference, but not enough look like your face is obviously covered in a product.
Marissa M.
As a ladies skinned person it can be hard to find a highlight that doesn’t make you looks muddy. This allows for the perfect sheen and also ads a glow of moisture to my skin. I like to wear this with makeup for a dewy look or even on a no make up day to add a freshness to my face
Alizaida G.
I have dry skin so I love natural luminous and dewy skin...this is perfect for that especially on no makeup makeup days and days of minimal makeup. I apply it on my nose, chin, tip of my cheeks, and sometimes on my undereyes to brighten the area. Makes my skin look sooo healthy. Cant wear it under my foundation because it completely covers it, it is that subtle. Such a pretty frosty white shade.
Leann T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Perfect product for the cool girl wanting to protect her skin. Available at online usually with free gifts with purchase. Would highly recommend this luxury product to friends and family and continue to repurchase above similar products. Superior product overall. Would give more stars if possible. Gives the most lovely finish to your face. Just glowing. Pricey but worth it. I love being able to get this at the mall. also Always cruelty free and vegan. LOVE THAT !! Natural and fresh.
Tiffany K.
DeRidder , LA
I have dry skin. Would this make it worse or stand out? How's the coverage on it?
crystal c.
Does this product on light skin African american women?
tara m.
Would you use this as a primer?
Brittany B.
Nicholasville, KY
I've been debating on trying the lush skin tints. I'm assuming they are like a tinted moisturizer I. Terms of consistency and coverage. Can anyone comment on what the tints are like? Do they help alleviate skin issues like acne?
Keara W.
Does it actually tint your skin?