BY LUSH #8 in Toners & Astringents

Dry, sensitive or mature needs a gentle touch. In a world of “technology” loaded cosmetics, using a toner with only two active ingredients may seem unusual. But at LUSH, we believe in using effective ingredients instead of filler. Our most moisturizing toner, Eau Roma relies on the King and Queen of the essential oils world, rose and lavender. Both oils have been used for thousands of years to treat dryness, redness or irritation. Rose is particularly nourishing and cooling, while lavender helps your skin produce the right amount sebum (oil) to keep it suppler. Simplicity at its best.

Savannah T.
Tempe, AZ
Received as a sample, for a toner it has pleasant light smell that doesn’t leave a heavy residue. However, I didn’t see much changes or evening of the skin upon use. I have normal, thin skin with cracking around the nose and forehead with little to no breakouts. The smell alone is what gives it four stars as it’s hard to find a toner that doesn’t reek!
Adonis D.
Salinas
This toner is one of my favorite toners because it really is just a wonderful refresher. It helped keep my skin nice and moist. Whenever I need a boost of moisture throughout the day, it’s a perfect spray that gets the job done. I also like how they offer a smaller bottle of about 3 oz. for on the go and then the larger size for at home.
Sam H.
N Las Vegas
I really love the rose and lavender water in this product. It leaves my skin feeling balanced and helps with oil production to not leave my skin too dry or oily. I only rated this product a 4 star because I feel the need to use it with another product. I always use it with their tea tree toner and grease lightning, only because I prefer the cleansing factors of a toner. If you don’t have a preference or have combo/dry skin, I would suggest this product and try it with grease lightning! One bottle lasts quite a long time and compared to other toners and mists, is not too highly priced for what you’re getting.
Shannon T.
Long Beach
I bought this toner for use in the winter months when my skin tends to become a little more on the drier side. I felt like it was meh and didn't really do much for my skin. You're better off using regular rosewater that you get from Whole Foods or any health food store. I wouldn't buy it again.
Mel D.
Manchester
I love lushes toners. They last forever and they smell divine. This one is great as a setting spray! I also love it because it’s great for sensitive skin and it smells like roses. My favorite toner from lush though is the tea tree toner. Great for acne and oily prone skin!💕
Abbey A.
Lexington
This product lasts a while and is reasonably priced. I love the way it smells, it’s extremly lightly scented. You can pub it on under or over makeup. I put it on under my makeup and then later in the day when I need a pick me up I’ll spray some ice my makeup.
seana h.
Bronx, NY
I really have no complains it is helping my skin glow in these harsh winter months. Living in NYC i lose my pigment fast and it has helped keep me nice and bronzed. I am not sure what the difference between this one and breath of fresh air is. Any of u know?
Christine A.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This is my first toner and since I started using this I’ve noticed my face has been on the drier side. I want to love it because it smells good but I’m not sure if this is what is causing me to be so dry. I’m going to continue using it and see if I see more changes
Tamara F.
My favorite toner/mist. I use this both day and night and noticed that my skin is more supple and evenly toned. Love all Lush Cosmetics packaging. I’m happy with the price of this because it lasts me so long but some of Lush products can be very pricey. Definitely recommend almost everything from Lush, especially this! Prefer this over a lot of more expensive brands.
shelby D.
Gaffney, SC
The Lush Aroma water is amazing! It leaves your skin feelings nice and hydrated! I hope to receive this gift for Christmas because I am out and it’s just a great product! #GiftCrush
Denisse C.
Bronx, NY
Whats this for?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I havent tried this lush product yet, is it any good?
Lauren D.
Is this suitable for all skin types?
Crismel R.
This is before makeup does not?
Monica R.
What are some of the ways you use this toner water? I have it but never use it and I'm not sure what to use it for. Thanks