BY LUSH #21 in Toners & Astringents

Dry, sensitive or mature needs a gentle touch. In a world of “technology” loaded cosmetics, using a toner with only two active ingredients may seem unusual. But at LUSH, we believe in using effective ingredients instead of filler. Our most moisturizing toner, Eau Roma relies on the King and Queen of the essential oils world, rose and lavender. Both oils have been used for thousands of years to treat dryness, redness or irritation. Rose is particularly nourishing and cooling, while lavender helps your skin produce the right amount sebum (oil) to keep it suppler. Simplicity at its best.

Courtney W.
Honestly, I’m not 100% sure why I bought this. A friend of mine recommended a toner when I talked to her about upping my skincare game and she recommended this one as a good “starter”. It smells so good. I use it every time I wash my face. I haven’t noticed any effect, negative or positive, but I also began using this as part of a whole new skincare routine so it may be working better than I think. I will say that I do like to do one very light spritz after I’m finished my makeup to quell any powdery looking, overly matte areas. It works great for that! It doesn’t remove any of my makeup, and it gives me a subtle glow.
Tonye B.
Aurora, IL
As usual I’m in love with all things rose 🌹especially LUSH cosmetics “Eau Roma Water”! It’s great for hydrating the skin especially after a long flight (one of my travel must haves😉). It has both rose and lavender water to both soothe and protect the skin.

The rosy aroma is an added bonus for me!
Livia F.
Regular use leaves my skin feeling very soft and hydrated, and it doesn't give even my sensitive skin breakouts. The lavender smell is incredibly relaxing, and I really enjoy the feeling of the mist application as opposed to a toner you apply with your hands or a cotton pad. The price is fair given how long the product lasts - even with everyday use you should only have to repurchase every few months minimum. Highly recommend.
Aleeyah P.
I will continue to repurchase this product! It love the natural smell of it and how well the product works to give you a boost of hydration after washing your face and toning ! I have also used this to set my makeup and it does the exact same thing as my MAC Fix Plus and is $7.00 cheaper !! If you haven’t tried it I highly suggest and it works on ALL SKIN TYPES and doesn’t cause any Acne or Clog pores LUSH Eau Roma Water
Brittany P.
Livonia, MI
This stuff is great for anyone that has eczema! I get a ton of redness on my face, especially during a flare up. After using this product for a few days I noticed that my redness was diminished and my skin was feeling better. It has a light scent and never burns. I just spritz it on and follow with serum and a cream in the morning and occasionally at night as well.
Maria O.
Fort Worth
Love It!!!!! Being a stay at home mom I usually stay home so that means I go days without make-up. This product has definitely won me over! I notice my redness has faded a bit since I started to use it, my skin feels so smooth and soft, not to forget it looks super hydrated after the product is absorbed. I just love how my skin looks each and everytime!
Caroline L.
Columbia
This product was okay. I used the entire bottle but I probably won't repurchase. I just felt that the scent was very strong, and it left my face with an almost tacky feeling. I also do not like the package at all. When I got close to the end of the bottle, the sprayer stopped working so I have to use a cotton pad. This was pretty disappointing because in our it specifically because it is a spray toner.
Jen S.
Middletown, DE
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS TONER!!!! My skin is refreshed, hydrated, and much clearer since using this. There are days where I wash my face and only use this spray rather than doing my entire skincare routine, and my skin STILL feels hydrated and fresh! I also love that I can refresh my skin and my mood with a simple spritz throughout the day
Emiley H.
Delray Beach , FL
I love all toners from lush, but this is one of my favorites. It's incredibly hydrating, softening, and soothing. It's jam packed with rose and lavender. My personal favorite time to use it is after being out in the sun or after a shower. It's also cleansing so it truly has many uses. I recommend trying this for only $10 at your local LUSH store.
Lauren P.
Bronx
This toner is so refreshing and smells amazing I highly recommend it. It is also very great for people with redness due to skin sensitivity due to the roses in it. I suggest buying the smaller bottle which you’ll have to replace more often but I think all Lush stuff is better when it’s fresh so I am not into hoarding mass quantities..
Denisse C.
Bronx, NY
Whats this for?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I havent tried this lush product yet, is it any good?
Lauren D.
Is this suitable for all skin types?
Crismel R.
This is before makeup does not?
Monica R.
What are some of the ways you use this toner water? I have it but never use it and I'm not sure what to use it for. Thanks