BY LUSH #33 in Toners & Astringents

Dry, sensitive or mature needs a gentle touch. In a world of “technology” loaded cosmetics, using a toner with only two active ingredients may seem unusual. But at LUSH, we believe in using effective ingredients instead of filler. Our most moisturizing toner, Eau Roma relies on the King and Queen of the essential oils world, rose and lavender. Both oils have been used for thousands of years to treat dryness, redness or irritation. Rose is particularly nourishing and cooling, while lavender helps your skin produce the right amount sebum (oil) to keep it suppler. Simplicity at its best.

LUSH Eau Roma Water
  • "I ADORE THIS PRODUCT! I have very dry skin and have found myself purchasing more LUSH products after many failed products from the drug store. It leaves my skin feeling moisturized and refreshed, especially before and after I apply my makeup! I apply it in the morning and before bed. Pros: Moisturizing and refreshing with a lovely scent that isn't too strong. Cons: a tad pricey but worth the money!" in 110 reviews
Courtney W.
Honestly, I’m not 100% sure why I bought this. A friend of mine recommended a toner when I talked to her about upping my skincare game and she recommended this one as a good “starter”. It smells so good. I use it every time I wash my face. I haven’t noticed any effect, negative or positive, but I also began using this as part of a whole new skincare routine so it may be working better than I think. I will say that I do like to do one very light spritz after I’m finished my makeup to quell any powdery looking, overly matte areas. It works great for that! It doesn’t remove any of my makeup, and it gives me a subtle glow.
Livia F.
Stratford, CT
Regular use leaves my skin feeling very soft and hydrated, and it doesn't give even my sensitive skin breakouts. The lavender smell is incredibly relaxing, and I really enjoy the feeling of the mist application as opposed to a toner you apply with your hands or a cotton pad. The price is fair given how long the product lasts - even with everyday use you should only have to repurchase every few months minimum. Highly recommend.
Aleeyah P.
I will continue to repurchase this product! It love the natural smell of it and how well the product works to give you a boost of hydration after washing your face and toning ! I have also used this to set my makeup and it does the exact same thing as my MAC Fix Plus and is $7.00 cheaper !! If you haven’t tried it I highly suggest and it works on ALL SKIN TYPES and doesn’t cause any Acne or Clog pores LUSH Eau Roma Water
Kay H.
Anaheim, CA
If I could give 10 stars I would. This toning water smells amazing, is a great addition to any skin routine whether you have oily, dry, combination or sensitive skin. I use this on my makeup brushes before applying foundation, after my shower, before bed, sometimes I spray it on my face just because.
Not too pricey, and Lush offers this in a variety of sizes. I recommend this 100%!!! It is a must have in my bathroom shelf.
Bianca P.
United States
LUSH Eau Roma Water
Honestly I'm not sure how much of a difference it actually makes on my skin but it does smell great which I love about it. I use it in the morning as soon as I wake up and I let it air dry. Again I don't really notice any difference with it though but I like using it so I will continue to do so.
Caroline L.
Columbia
This product was okay. I used the entire bottle but I probably won't repurchase. I just felt that the scent was very strong, and it left my face with an almost tacky feeling. I also do not like the package at all. When I got close to the end of the bottle, the sprayer stopped working so I have to use a cotton pad. This was pretty disappointing because in our it specifically because it is a spray toner.
Lauren P.
Bronx
This toner is so refreshing and smells amazing I highly recommend it. It is also very great for people with redness due to skin sensitivity due to the roses in it. I suggest buying the smaller bottle which you’ll have to replace more often but I think all Lush stuff is better when it’s fresh so I am not into hoarding mass quantities..
Samantha M.
Windermere
I cannot emphasize my love for Lush enough. This product is wonderful. I have skin redness, sensitivity, and eczema. This toner has drastically reduced my redness and eczema without irritating my skin. It feels refreshing, smells amazing, and reminds me with every spray how much I adore Lush and their incredible products and methods.
dorothy C.
Astoria, NY
I haven’t noticed a difference in my skin whether I use the product or not. It’s not bad by any means, just a little frivolous or unnecessary. I like the ritual of using the product and it makes me feel refreshed, so I continue to use it, but probably won’t replace it because I haven’t noticed any improvements to my skin.
Leana L.
Parsippany, NJ
I like this product because it smells like roses and it makes me feel refreshed when I use it. I use it in the morning when I wake up and sometimes at night. However, I don’t find that it actually does anything  else for my skin. I love lush products but this is not a product that I always have to have on hand.
Denisse C.
Bronx, NY
Whats this for?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I havent tried this lush product yet, is it any good?
Lauren D.
Is this suitable for all skin types?
Crismel R.
Doral, FL
This is before makeup does not?
Monica R.
What are some of the ways you use this toner water? I have it but never use it and I'm not sure what to use it for. Thanks