BY LUSH #17 in Lotion

What makes Dream Cream so effective? It contains every ingredient nature makes for soothing sore skin! One of our proudest product achievements ever, we love this body lotion because it makes people happy. The calming blend of oat milk, lavender and chamomile goes to work soothing sensitive skin. Olive oil and cocoa butter are perfectly suited and incredibly effective for dry or chapped skin, and are especially gentle for even the most sensitive types. Do your skin a favor, treat it right with Dream Cream.

How to use: Smooth all over your body, taking extra care over your dry bits, like elbows, knees, and heels. With LUSH products a little goes a long way, so start with a little and use more if desired.

ingredients

Oat Milk (Avena sativa) Rose Water (Rosa Damascena) (Rosa Damascena Flower Water) Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Olea europaea) Fair Trade Organic Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao) Glycerine Stearic Acid (Stearic acid) Triethanolamine Fragrance Tincture of Benzoin (Styrax benzoin) Rose Absolute (Rosa damascena) Chamomile Blue Oil (Matricaria chamomilla) Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca alternifolia) Lavender Oil (Lavandula angustifolia) Cetearyl Alcohol *Benzyl Benzoate *Citronellol *Geraniol *Limonene *Linalool Methylparaben Propylparaben *Occurs naturally in essential oils

• Is this a good product?2 Answers
  • How does this compare to nivea soft? 3 Answers
  • So I've read awesome reviews about this, but has anyone that has ...4 Answers
Reviews (2083)
  • "I have terrible dry skin and this cleared it right up! my holy grail product!" in 496 reviews
  • "I have terrible dry skin and this cleared it right up! my holy grail product!" in 251 reviews
  • "Leaves my skin silky smooth and gives a great shine like most of their products. I have very sensitive skin and it works amazing and causes no irritation." in 244 reviews
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
This is probably my favorite lotion I use. It is very much pricey, running at $30 for a small tub. However, the results are great, especially if you have eczema or really dry skin. I have tried both the self preserving and the non-self preserving formula, and I personally as well as many others online prefer the non-self preserving one. It works really well and is less watery and greasy then the self preserving one. I don’t know if it works that much better though than the regular eczema over the counter lotion that you can buy for around $5 or less at a drugstore. But, if you wanting to splurge on a great lotion, this is the product.
jumana a.
lake forest
OMGGG best thing ever. If you have eczema like I do this is the best cream around. I suffer from very dry skin and eczema and I have tried several other products and nothing worked. This was the only thing that took away all my dry skin from my hands. I use it everywhere! Its 30 dollars and 30 dollars does seem like a lot but the amount they give you is huge especially you would only need a tiny amount from it when you use it. It says it’s supposed to last 14 months. It’s all natural and I’ve gotten used to the smell. It does kind of smell funny at first but if you suffer from extreme dry skin like I do it’s tolerable.
Red A.
Sheridan
I'm not sure on most men but this guy absolutely love Lush products! Dream Cream is a great lotion for woman and men with sensitive skin. After a long day of working construction taking a shower and applying this lotion is like heaven. Your day melts away and you feel like your in a spa! I would suggest to give dream cream a try and see for yourself. The minimal fresh ingredients makes it a great lotion for people who don't want a heavy lotion and those same ingredients nourish our skin, try Dream Cream today.
Gillian V.
Ashburn
This is a very nice moisturizing body cream that smells amazing - lavender and cammomile. I really like the smell of it because it's not cloying and strong. It's a very unoffensive cream that you can still wear perfume with if you choose to. I usually put this on at night after a shower and my skin feels wonderfully soft. I really like it and will repurchase. I do not find this greasy at all but probably because I have super dry skin.
Lara P.
I had stress excema all over my hands, and starting to creep up my arms.  Nothing I did would touch it, even a cream from the dermatologist.  Within a week of using this, my skin was 80% better.  It smells lovely, absorbs quickly, and a bit goes a long way.  It is $30 for an 8oz pot, but well worth it for what it did for my skin.  I would recommend to everyone.
Julia P.
California
I bought this after looking at many reviews of good lotions to help with eczema. It was very pricy so I felt a bit guilty buying it, but so far I’m impressed! I get really bad eczema on my feet especially when the weather is warmer and I can say I’ve noticed no itching at the end of the day if I put this on in the morning. The only thing I am not a fan of is the smell but unfortunately that’s the downside of Lush’s hippy-esque vibe.
Jane K.
Syracuse, NY
This is one of my favorite Lush body creams. The smell isn't overbearing, which can be a big problem with asthma. It soaks into skin and helps me feel hydrated for a long period of time. I picked up Dream Cream on the recommendation of a Lush SA, who showed me a bunch of different options. Ultimately I went with Dream Cream because of the thick consistency and light scent.
Laura F.
New Albany, IN
Love it and the texture is great. I also really enjoy that they recycle the packaging. To me it's a huge deal that they are eco friendly I hate wasting plastic packaging and feel so bad using up product packaging even if I recycle it. But lush is great they refill your item and it's always a great consistent quality. However I don't like that the cost is so high. A lot of the the ingriedients are inexpensive and with the packaging being used again they should be cutting down on their cost......so I would hope to see a bit of a discount in product price but hey maybe that's just me.
Amanda C.
Bayonne, NJ
I got this for mine and my son’s eczema. It’s pretty thick, a light scent, and very moisturizing. I like to use this on my body after my shower. I have also used it on my face which also worked well. The lady at Lush said she never heard of anyone using it on the face but whatever lol.
Nicole R.
Coral Gables, FL
I'm definitely a fan! I've recently become pretty obsessed with body lotions, and this is one of my favorites. The scent is amazing. It's pretty subtle, which is a nice change from some Lush products. Beyond the scent, it works magic on my super dry and irritated legs.
Emily P.
I have extremely dry skin (my skin is cracking, for example)--will this product help that level of dryness?
Kaitlyn H.
Frederick, SD
I've got really dry skin and I have been looking into lush products, but I feel like they're to expensive. Are they worth the money?
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
This is currently on my wish list. We don't have a store locally and it's hard to decide. what is the scent actually like and how long does this last?
Diana S.
Miami Beach, FL
Is this the largest size they have in this product (8.4oz)?
renee t.
How much is this and how well does it work?