LUSH Dream Cream Body Lotion

by LUSH

What makes Dream Cream so effective? It contains every ingredient nature makes for soothing sore skin! One of our proudest product achievements ever, we love this body lotion because it makes people happy. The calming blend of oat milk, lavender and chamomile goes to work soothing sensitive skin. Olive oil and cocoa butter are perfectly suited and incredibly effective for dry or chapped skin, and are especially gentle for even the most sensitive types. Do your skin a favor, treat it right with Dream Cream.

How to use: Smooth all over your body, taking extra care over your dry bits, like elbows, knees, and heels. With LUSH products a little goes a long way, so start with a little and use more if desired.

ingredients

Oat Milk (Avena sativa) Rose Water (Rosa Damascena) (Rosa Damascena Flower Water) Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Olea europaea) Fair Trade Organic Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao) Glycerine Stearic Acid (Stearic acid) Triethanolamine Fragrance Tincture of Benzoin (Styrax benzoin) Rose Absolute (Rosa damascena) Chamomile Blue Oil (Matricaria chamomilla) Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca alternifolia) Lavender Oil (Lavandula angustifolia) Cetearyl Alcohol *Benzyl Benzoate *Citronellol *Geraniol *Limonene *Linalool Methylparaben Propylparaben *Occurs naturally in essential oils

Would my boyfriend enjoy the smell it sound amazing so lady hit with the review's thank you.Lindsay
I’ve been seeing some noise around LUSH Dream Cream Body Lotion specifically the Facebook post by Sarah Rudd. Anyone have personal experience with it on their baby? I was just sceptical about the story being a marketing strategy or the image being facetuned or something.. My 4-month old has terrible eczema on her cheeks that weeps. We’ve been prescribed hydrocortisone and fucidic acid that clears it up after a week or more of use for about a day and then comes back. I’m not a fan of using such harsh things on her skin. If not this dream cream, does anyone have suggestions? [product:eucerin,-advanced-repair-lotion,-fragrance-free,-16.9-fl-oz-(500-ml)-(pack-of-1)] seems to work well on her body but we can’t solve the face! Aveeno eczema ointment and creams, petroleum jelly, prescribed ointments haven’t worked.. tips and suggestions welcome!
Does anyone use this as a face cream? Or is it too thick?
Start your review of LUSH Dream Cream Body Lotion!
Product Highlights
“I have terrible dry skin and this cleared it right up! my holy grail product!” in 251 reviews
“Leaves my skin silky smooth and gives a great shine like most of their products. I have very sensitive skin and it works amazing and causes no irritation.” in 244 reviews
Lancaster, PA
LUSH Dream Cream Body Lotion uploaded by Sandra S.
I got this as a birthday gift and probably wouldn’t have tried it if it wasn’t for that! I was so pleasantly surprised with how thick and moisturizing this cream is! I love to use it on my hands especially since we are in the winter season and it keeps them so soft and glowy and moisturized. I gave this four stars because I am not a fan of the scent so much, although it is pretty subtle. I love that lush carries natural and clean beauty products and that you can actually recycle these containers back to them! If you collect five recyclable containers, they give you a free face mask! All in all, I would recommend this especially in the dry and cold winter months!
For people with Eczema/otherwise sensitive skin, here's a review for you. I had the worst experience with this. I love LUSH, but this just wasn't for me. I was in the store, and an associate noticed my very prominent severe eczema, and told me this product would be great for it. It's not her fault. I've heard this about so many products, and most don't work, so I usually just stick to what I know works to avoid flaring. But for some reason, I just decided to try it. She put it on a few spots where my eczema is, and it didn't hurt at first, so she gave me some samples. About 10 minutes later, in other store, my skin was bright red, itchy, burning, and swelling. It was really painful. I'm not sure what ingredient caused this, but I hope it doesn't happen again.
I love lush products. When I was 13 I visited Vancouver for the first time and my mother took me to lush and I was enchanted. So now that I’m older and can (somewhat) afford the items, I want to try everything. I suffer from eczema, and it sucks. I was looking for a lotion that was more fun than a scentless lotion from a typical drugstore and read everything about dream cream. I finally splurged and got it. I do enjoy how it feels and I love the scent. But I got my first eczema bumps in 6 months while using the product and it makes me a bit sad. It could be coincidence. But the association isn’t the most fun. But I’m continuing to use it and monitor it along the way. Because I love this company and their huge push to sustainable options.
Rainbow City, AL
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
*Moms with babies suffering from eczema*: I personally know multiple mothers who use this product on their children who have eczema unrelieved by other OTC products. They say it’s a staple in their child’s daily skin routine to decrease the inflammation and relieve the dreadful itching. Hope this helps a mama out! ☺️ As one of the most expensive creams at LUSH, I expected more from the product. It’s a heavier cream and should be avoided on your oily areas. I would recommend to those who have extremely dry skin.
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
One of my favorites. A great, gentle yet effective, hydrating lotion that smells lovely. I love that it has rose, chamomile, and lavender. They give the cream an aromatherapy effect. Very calming, and nice before bed. I especially like to use dream cream because it's so soothing, when my skin is itchy/irritated/generally angry. Most people would think that'd only be on wintertime, but my skin likes this yearound. My only complaint is that it's pretty thick, so it takes a bit longer than the average body lotion to sink in.
Rialto, CA
One of my favorite lotions from lush. It doesn’t really have a scent (which I prefer with body lotions) and one of the first ingredients is oat milk so it’s super soothing. This is the only lotion I use after I have laser hair removal on my legs because my skin gets tender (kind of feels like a sunburn) and this lotion soothes that feeling. I’ve heard a lot of people like to use this on their children who have super sensitive skin too, so I’d recommend it. It now comes in a mini size to try out too.
yuba city
My all time favorite lotion, a little bit greasy but lasting moisturization throughout the day or night. I use it on my whole family including my 1 year old with bad eczema. It’s a literal lifesaver for us. I used to break out so bad with eczema until I discovered this and the dream wash. 10/10 would recommend and will repurchase for years to come. I’m on my 5th tub now and one tub lasts me about 8 months with using it daily. A little bit goes a long way
Arnold, MD
LOVE this lotion! Works amazing for sensitive and eczema prone skin. The oat milk, helps to soothe the skin, the rose will help to calm down any inflammation while reducing redness, the lavender will help balance the skins natural oil to help encourage more moisture in dry spots, and finally the tea tree will help as an antibacterial in any trouble spots. Try it! Either self preserving or traditional are amazing.
Baltimore, MD
O M G. I love this stuff so much. It works for pretty much any skin issue anywhere on the body. I get occasional eczema, and this is the best product that I’ve found for it (I actually found out about it through one of my friends who has terrible eczema). It’s not too thick, so it doesn’t feel heavy or oily on your skin. It’s SUPER soothing. I use it frequently, and it’s my favorite body lotion.
The cream is a great moisturizer for the body, and does have a calming lavender scent. I would ask for a touch more lavender added to the product, or another scent that pairs well with lavender. As with all LUSH products they do provide an array of choices that are affordable for the product given. I have and will continue buying, as I always receive compliments when I am wearing it.

108 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Toronto, ON