BY LUSH

• How does this compare to nivea soft? 3 Answers
  • So I've read awesome reviews about this, but has anyone that has ...4 Answers
  • How does it smell like ?? Sweet ??4 Answers
Reviews (1901)
  • "So so so moisturizing and nourishing, works incredibly well on my sensitive skin and you only need a small amount to go far." in 8 reviews
Laura F.
New Albany, IN
Love it and the texture is great. I also really enjoy that they recycle the packaging. To me it's a huge deal that they are eco friendly I hate wasting plastic packaging and feel so bad using up product packaging even if I recycle it. But lush is great they refill your item and it's always a great consistent quality. However I don't like that the cost is so high. A lot of the the ingriedients are inexpensive and with the packaging being used again they should be cutting down on their cost......so I would hope to see a bit of a discount in product price but hey maybe that's just me.
Molly W.
Salt Lake City
This is a must have in my body Care regimen. I have eczema so any creams or body lotions with scents or added products inflame my skin and leave more damage than good. The dream cream is exactly what it’s called a DREAM! I lather this all over my body after the shower, there’s no greasy film or residue just soft buttery skin all day long. It’s great for this time of year here in Utah, it’s so dry my skin NEEDS this body lotion.
Meagan O.
My absolute favorite lotion! It took awhile for me to venture outside of my beloved charity pot, but I've never been more glad I did. Working in the healthcare field, I wash my hands hundreds, if not thousands, times a day. My hands started to get incredibly cracked and have angry, red blisters all around them. I used my charity pot as much as I could, but it just wasn't working as well and the scent was a little too much for the field. This has a much less harsh scent, and within a week my blisters started to heal and within 3 my hands had almost returned to their usual softness. Not to mention the softness after shaving your legs!
magen G.
Prescott Vly, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is literally the greatest of greats when it comes to lotions. I have super sensitive skin and eczema. This stuff makes my outbreaks go way and keep them away. The smell is light and I enjoy it but will say it’s not for everyone of course. I recommend this to EVERYONE.
Kat R.
Belvidere, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing for bringing your dry, cracked skin back to life. But I've discovered that an even better feature is what it does to black tattoos. It's great to use during and after the healing process. It makes black ink stay true much longer, and it helps it look more vibrant ❤ I hope more people can try this on their tattoos.
🎀Sara Y.
Friendswood, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love lush products! They smell great and nourish my skin. They’re so gentle that I even use them on my kids. The dream cream is like silk on your skin. Love this product so much. Would totally recommend to anyone
Marissa M.
Palmerton, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
First of all, I love EVERYTHING Lush, but this is probably one of my absolute favorite products from them. I have eczema on my neck and scalp and no lotion has soothed that burning, itching, feeling quite like Dream Cream. It smells beautiful and is super concentrated, so a little bit goes a long way. Plus, its an absolutely amazing moisturizer. Whenever I put it on before bed, I wake up with the silkiest skin ever. Totally worth the pricepoint.
Grace B.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoyed this product. The packaging was cute and the amount in the container is perfect. It lasts a long time, especially for the price point. But not so long that I had to worry about it expiring. Would recommend!
Sandra B.
Fort Collins, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dream cream is AMAZING. this stuff is thicker and packed with moisture, but not so much so that you can rub in. It goes on super smoothly and lasts all day. My skin feels hydrated and soft and smells fantastic too
Mistirae S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this body lotion, it is amazing and adds great moisture to my skin and leaves it feeling refreshed. I love using this after I exfoliate or wash my face, as well as an all over body lotion after a shower.
Emily P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have extremely dry skin (my skin is cracking, for example)--will this product help that level of dryness?
Kaitlyn H.
Frederick, SD
I've got really dry skin and I have been looking into lush products, but I feel like they're to expensive. Are they worth the money?
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
This is currently on my wish list. We don't have a store locally and it's hard to decide. what is the scent actually like and how long does this last?
Diana S.
Miami Beach , FL
Is this the largest size they have in this product (8.4oz)?
renee t.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How much is this and how well does it work?