BY LUSH #9 in Lotion

What makes Dream Cream so effective? It contains every ingredient nature makes for soothing sore skin! One of our proudest product achievements ever, we love this body lotion because it makes people happy. The calming blend of oat milk, lavender and chamomile goes to work soothing sensitive skin. Olive oil and cocoa butter are perfectly suited and incredibly effective for dry or chapped skin, and are especially gentle for even the most sensitive types. Do your skin a favor, treat it right with Dream Cream.

How to use: Smooth all over your body, taking extra care over your dry bits, like elbows, knees, and heels. With LUSH products a little goes a long way, so start with a little and use more if desired.

ingredients

Oat Milk (Avena sativa) Rose Water (Rosa Damascena) (Rosa Damascena Flower Water) Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Olea europaea) Fair Trade Organic Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao) Glycerine Stearic Acid (Stearic acid) Triethanolamine Fragrance Tincture of Benzoin (Styrax benzoin) Rose Absolute (Rosa damascena) Chamomile Blue Oil (Matricaria chamomilla) Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca alternifolia) Lavender Oil (Lavandula angustifolia) Cetearyl Alcohol *Benzyl Benzoate *Citronellol *Geraniol *Limonene *Linalool Methylparaben Propylparaben *Occurs naturally in essential oils

• Is this a good product?2 Answers
  • How does this compare to nivea soft? 3 Answers
  • So I've read awesome reviews about this, but has anyone that has ...4 Answers
Reviews (2040)
Laura F.
New Albany, IN
Love it and the texture is great. I also really enjoy that they recycle the packaging. To me it's a huge deal that they are eco friendly I hate wasting plastic packaging and feel so bad using up product packaging even if I recycle it. But lush is great they refill your item and it's always a great consistent quality. However I don't like that the cost is so high. A lot of the the ingriedients are inexpensive and with the packaging being used again they should be cutting down on their cost......so I would hope to see a bit of a discount in product price but hey maybe that's just me.
Red A.
Sheridan
I'm not sure on most men but this guy absolutely love Lush products! Dream Cream is a great lotion for woman and men with sensitive skin. After a long day of working construction taking a shower and applying this lotion is like heaven. Your day melts away and you feel like your in a spa! I would suggest to give dream cream a try and see for yourself. The minimal fresh ingredients makes it a great lotion for people who don't want a heavy lotion and those same ingredients nourish our skin, try Dream Cream today.
Molly W.
Millcreek, UT
This is a must have in my body Care regimen. I have eczema so any creams or body lotions with scents or added products inflame my skin and leave more damage than good. The dream cream is exactly what it’s called a DREAM! I lather this all over my body after the shower, there’s no greasy film or residue just soft buttery skin all day long. It’s great for this time of year here in Utah, it’s so dry my skin NEEDS this body lotion.
Tessa S.
['Peachtree Cty', 'GA'], GA
The name of this product says it all! It is a dream cream. Very moisturizing and creamy!!! Lasts all day. Doesn’t leave behind a sticky residue feeling like some moisturizers/creams. A little bit of this product goes a long way, the container lasts a while! I am still on my first. I recommend this to everyone, it’s a must try!
Hannah G.
POWELL, TN
My skin is very dry and this stuff makes my skin so soft and feeling luxurious. Its at a great price for any moms out there like me who are on a budget. You get a ton of product. The smell is outstanding. Id say its good for all skin types maybe not oily. But im not sure i dont have oily skin. But for me its great.
Amanda C.
Bayonne, NJ
I got this for mine and my son’s eczema. It’s pretty thick, a light scent, and very moisturizing. I like to use this on my body after my shower. I have also used it on my face which also worked well. The lady at Lush said she never heard of anyone using it on the face but whatever lol.
Nicole R.
Coral Gables, FL
I'm definitely a fan! I've recently become pretty obsessed with body lotions, and this is one of my favorites. The scent is amazing. It's pretty subtle, which is a nice change from some Lush products. Beyond the scent, it works magic on my super dry and irritated legs.
Candice G.
phoenix
This lotion smells amazing. Such a unique scent too is what I really love about it. It makes your skin so moisturized with just a tiny amount. Your skin will feel amazing after you put it on. It lasts in the skin so you don’t have to reapply and it doesn’t feel too thick or greasy!
Gabbe S.
Portland
I love lush moisturizer. It is good for all types of skin and you can use all over your body. A little goes a long way which is very nice so he product lasts longer. I like to use it after showering / bathing and at night. I enjoy the smell I find it relaxing.
Felicia T.
Geneva, NY
I love all lush products! This lotion is thick compared to other brands, it doesn’t have a strong scent but it works very well for really dry skin the only downside is if you use too much your skin feels greasy but it works. I have gone through two jars already!
Emily P.
I have extremely dry skin (my skin is cracking, for example)--will this product help that level of dryness?
Kaitlyn H.
Frederick, SD
I've got really dry skin and I have been looking into lush products, but I feel like they're to expensive. Are they worth the money?
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
This is currently on my wish list. We don't have a store locally and it's hard to decide. what is the scent actually like and how long does this last?
Diana S.
Miami Beach, FL
Is this the largest size they have in this product (8.4oz)?
renee t.
How much is this and how well does it work?