BY LUSH #24 in Lotion

What makes Dream Cream so effective? It contains every ingredient nature makes for soothing sore skin! One of our proudest product achievements ever, we love this body lotion because it makes people happy. The calming blend of oat milk, lavender and chamomile goes to work soothing sensitive skin. Olive oil and cocoa butter are perfectly suited and incredibly effective for dry or chapped skin, and are especially gentle for even the most sensitive types. Do your skin a favor, treat it right with Dream Cream.

How to use: Smooth all over your body, taking extra care over your dry bits, like elbows, knees, and heels. With LUSH products a little goes a long way, so start with a little and use more if desired.

ingredients

Oat Milk (Avena sativa) Rose Water (Rosa Damascena) (Rosa Damascena Flower Water) Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Olea europaea) Fair Trade Organic Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao) Glycerine Stearic Acid (Stearic acid) Triethanolamine Fragrance Tincture of Benzoin (Styrax benzoin) Rose Absolute (Rosa damascena) Chamomile Blue Oil (Matricaria chamomilla) Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca alternifolia) Lavender Oil (Lavandula angustifolia) Cetearyl Alcohol *Benzyl Benzoate *Citronellol *Geraniol *Limonene *Linalool Methylparaben Propylparaben *Occurs naturally in essential oils

• Is this a good product?2 Answers
  • How does this compare to nivea soft? 4 Answers
  • So I've read awesome reviews about this, but has anyone t...4 Answers
LUSH Dream Cream Body Lotion
  • "I have terrible dry skin and this cleared it right up! my holy grail product!" in 251 reviews
  • "Leaves my skin silky smooth and gives a great shine like most of their products. I have very sensitive skin and it works amazing and causes no irritation." in 244 reviews
jumana a.
lake forest
OMGGG best thing ever. If you have eczema like I do this is the best cream around. I suffer from very dry skin and eczema and I have tried several other products and nothing worked. This was the only thing that took away all my dry skin from my hands. I use it everywhere! Its 30 dollars and 30 dollars does seem like a lot but the amount they give you is huge especially you would only need a tiny amount from it when you use it. It says it’s supposed to last 14 months. It’s all natural and I’ve gotten used to the smell. It does kind of smell funny at first but if you suffer from extreme dry skin like I do it’s tolerable.
Red A.
Sheridan
I'm not sure on most men but this guy absolutely love Lush products! Dream Cream is a great lotion for woman and men with sensitive skin. After a long day of working construction taking a shower and applying this lotion is like heaven. Your day melts away and you feel like your in a spa! I would suggest to give dream cream a try and see for yourself. The minimal fresh ingredients makes it a great lotion for people who don't want a heavy lotion and those same ingredients nourish our skin, try Dream Cream today.
Peggy M.
This is one of my favorite creams from Lush that I keep in a little travel sized container in my pouch. It is intensely hydrating and is more on the oily size. I use this mostly in the winter because it does not absorb into my skin immediately. It has saved my skin and keeps it smooth, especially since I wash my hands a lot. It does smell a little earthly, but I personally don’t mind that.
Kaitlin D.
Boston
I got this cream for my husband after hearing it’s good reviews with eczema. I wasn’t sure how well it would work, but figured I would give it a try. His back is the worst, but within a week it was totally better! It’s definitely worth the money you’ll pay for it. A little can go a long the way and you’ll be able to keep it for a while. I recommend it if you have dry skin!
Jane K.
Syracuse, NY
This is one of my favorite Lush body creams. The smell isn't overbearing, which can be a big problem with asthma. It soaks into skin and helps me feel hydrated for a long period of time. I picked up Dream Cream on the recommendation of a Lush SA, who showed me a bunch of different options. Ultimately I went with Dream Cream because of the thick consistency and light scent.
Nicole M.
Wixom, MI
Best money I’ve spent in a long time! My daughter has dealt with eczema for about a year now and we have tried what seems like every lotion, potion, serum and moisturizer known to man. Nothing has really helped, not even prescription products and products specifically for eczema. I saw an article online about this moisturizer helping kids with eczema so we figured might as well give it a shot! Even though it is expensive I will gladly spend every single penny to keep this cream in our household. It has made an incredible improvement to her skin, healing her legs, feet and behind, and has completely gotten rid of it in most spots. Since it works so well we use it on everyone now! My husband shaves his head and he says this is the only thing he can use that doesn’t burn right after he shaves. It smells great, works like a dream, great ingredients and worth every penny!
Meri Y.
La jolla, CA
It honestly didn’t do much for me. Apparently it was supposed to be one of their more repairing lotions, but I definitely didn’t see that, and my skin isn’t that dry. It smells good, and it’s cute to have i guess, but if you’re looking for something specifically to be super nourishing, I don’t think you’ll find it at lush.
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
This is probably my favorite lotion I use. It is very much pricey, running at $30 for a small tub. However, the results are great, especially if you have eczema or really dry skin. I have tried both the self preserving and the non-self preserving formula, and I personally as well as many others online prefer the non-self preserving one. It works really well and is less watery and greasy then the self preserving one. I don’t know if it works that much better though than the regular eczema over the counter lotion that you can buy for around $5 or less at a drugstore. But, if you wanting to splurge on a great lotion, this is the product.
Laura F.
New Albany, IN
Love it and the texture is great. I also really enjoy that they recycle the packaging. To me it's a huge deal that they are eco friendly I hate wasting plastic packaging and feel so bad using up product packaging even if I recycle it. But lush is great they refill your item and it's always a great consistent quality. However I don't like that the cost is so high. A lot of the the ingriedients are inexpensive and with the packaging being used again they should be cutting down on their cost......so I would hope to see a bit of a discount in product price but hey maybe that's just me.
Stefany R.
Got a sample of this and it is such a buttery body lotion . I actually used it for my hands since I have really really dry hands and it worked wonders! Definitely suggest this to anybody only thing about it it's that it doesn't have the most pleasant smell but it isn't the worse either
Emily P.
I have extremely dry skin (my skin is cracking, for example)--will this product help that level of dryness?
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
This is currently on my wish list. We don't have a store locally and it's hard to decide. what is the scent actually like and how long does this last?
Kaitlyn H.
Frederick, SD
I've got really dry skin and I have been looking into lush products, but I feel like they're to expensive. Are they worth the money?
renee t.
How much is this and how well does it work?
Diana S.
Miami Beach, FL
Is this the largest size they have in this product (8.4oz)?