BeautySkinSkin CareLUSH
Dragon's Egg Bath Bomb

LUSH Dragon's Egg Bath Bomb

by LUSH

#18 in Bath Additives

Unleash some fire and bathe in a whirlpool of magnificently vibrant, sizzling color and a spectacular explosion of sights, sounds and scents. Inhale the refreshing citrusy scent of lemon and bergamot and watch as this bomb fizzes, crackles and ends with a glittery golden surprise. Drop one of these in the bath for a serious wake-up call on groggy mornings or before an evening out.

How to use: Fill your bathtub with warm water, drop in the bath bomb and lie back to enjoy its lovely color and gorgeous fragrance.

ingredients

Sodium Bicarbonate Citric Acid Fragrance Popping Candy (Isomalt, Lycasin, Carbon Dioxide) Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum) Bergamot Oil (Citrus Aurantium bergamia) Jasmine Absolute (Jasminum grandiflorum) Cream of Tartar (Potassium Bitartrate) Water (Aqua) Gardenia Extract (Gardenia jasminoides) Sodium Laureth Sulfate Propylene Glycol Lauryl Betaine *Citral *Limonene *Linalool Red 33 Red 4 Red 27 Orange 4 Gold Lustre Rice Paper (Oryza sativa) *Occurs naturally in essential oils

Iss this ok with sensitive skin ?
Is this limited edition?
This is my favourite bath bomb. But I’m tired of picking the same one again and again. If you love this bath bomb too, what other bath bombs would you recommend?
Start your review of LUSH Dragon's Egg Bath Bomb!
How would you rate this product?
Adrianna L.
San Francisco, CA
This is hands down my favorite bath bomb from Lush. Every time I go there I think to myself that I'm going to try something else out of my comfort zone but honestly, this is irreplaceable to me. It smells so incredible and it creates these beautiful flower petals of soap in the bath. The aroma from in a nice hot tub of water and some relaxing music is the best evening I can ask for.
Stacy T.
Hutchinson, MN
LUSH Dragon's Egg Bath Bomb uploaded by Stacy T.
LUSH Dragon's Egg Bath Bomb uploaded by Stacy T.
This review is for LUSH butterball bath bomb. #influenster doesn’t have this as an option to pick. The butterball is a smaller bath bomb I bought and I love the rich creamy feel after a bath. It has cocoa butter and ylang ylang oil in it. It’s reasonably priced at $5.95. I will continue to purchase this scented bomb from LUSH. LUSH Dragon's Egg Bath Bomb #bathtime #spanight
Anali C.
Wellesley Hls, MA
LUSH Dragon's Egg Bath Bomb uploaded by Anali C.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this [product:sheamoisture-dragons-blood-&-coffee-cherry-rebound-&-revive-bubble-bath-&-body-wash-16-oz-pack-of-1] LUSH Dragon's Egg Bath Bomb the ascent is relaxing and I give me a spa bath 🛁. I love the golden and shine bubble. Has natural oils that feel soft on my body. I really love this powerful LUSH Dragon's Egg Bath Bomb
Kelly M.
1,469 reviews
LUSH Dragon's Egg Bath Bomb uploaded by Kelly M.
My first bath bomb from Lush! A Lush store just opened up about 45 minutes from me and I just bought a bunch.
Caitie F.
East Windsor , NJ
I love all their bath bombs and this was one of my favorites! The scent, how it made my skin feel, how it looked. The price is a little high, but I think it is worth it
Crystal W.
Lady Lake, FL
This was the very 1st bath bomb I had ever tried from lush. This product straight up got me hooked on all their bath bombs. This one has a wonderful scent and fun little Pop rock type pieces that crackle in the water while it is dissolving. The scent lasted in my bathroom and on my skin for hours.
Britney M.
Honolulu, HI
LUSH Dragon's Egg Bath Bomb uploaded by Britney M.
Okay, this is not the Dragon’s egg bath bomb because I can’t find the Incredible Mom bath bomb on here, but here’s a picture of it. Lol. It’s honestly so nice!! LUSH bath bombs are so good!! I really recommend their products!
Gladys A.
San pablo, CA
Bought this for a gift for my granddaughter, it arrived in a paper bag with nothing to indicate what it was or what it was for. So with little effort I managed to create a package for it and a note to say what it was and how to use it. I just think for a little bit of creativity they could of made something cute so you could buy it for a gift. Makes me worry about other Lush products that I have ordered that has not arrived. Hope I have the time to fix them up for gifts if needed.
Pamela R.
Easley , SC
I love any of Lush's bath bombs. They are all so good smelling and natural. I'm going vegan now, so I don't feel guilty using products like these. The texture is smooth, the scent is long lasting, and the price is worth it! Recommend to anyone looking for a good bath bomb.
Meagan K.
Phoenix, AZ
I got this for my son and he absolutely loved it!! First off, this thing is HUGE for the price & Lush bath bombs. It went on forever which my son thought was cool bc it would burst a new color every minute or so. The smell was amazing!! Nice fresh citrus scent!! The reason I gave 4 ⭐️ was bc it was actually supposed to have glitter in the very middle & I wanted to see my sons face when I glitter bombed him! Lol but sadly, he lucked out & there was no glitter....
Ask a question to the Influenster community...