BY LUSH #9 in Bubble Baths & Soaks

Unleash some fire and bathe in a whirlpool of magnificently vibrant, sizzling color and a spectacular explosion of sights, sounds and scents. Inhale the refreshing citrusy scent of lemon and bergamot and watch as this bomb fizzes, crackles and ends with a glittery golden surprise. Drop one of these in the bath for a serious wake-up call on groggy mornings or before an evening out.

How to use: Fill your bathtub with warm water, drop in the bath bomb and lie back to enjoy its lovely color and gorgeous fragrance.

ingredients

Sodium Bicarbonate Citric Acid Fragrance Popping Candy (Isomalt, Lycasin, Carbon Dioxide) Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum) Bergamot Oil (Citrus Aurantium bergamia) Jasmine Absolute (Jasminum grandiflorum) Cream of Tartar (Potassium Bitartrate) Water (Aqua) Gardenia Extract (Gardenia jasminoides) Sodium Laureth Sulfate Propylene Glycol Lauryl Betaine *Citral *Limonene *Linalool Red 33 Red 4 Red 27 Orange 4 Gold Lustre Rice Paper (Oryza sativa) *Occurs naturally in essential oils

• Has anyone tried this bath bomb?6 Answers
  • Why her name is dragon eggs??? 🤔🤔🤔3 Answers
  • I love lush products specially bath bombs .. but its expe...3 Answers
Angelica F.
Jackson
This was my very first lush bath bomb I ever got to try. I finally got to use it about 3 weeks ago, and can I say how magical it truly was. And I am not just saying that. Lush bath bombs are made so well. The smell that hits you the minute the water and bomb combine is invigorating and last forever. The color burst are so much fun ( even if your an adult). The way your skin feels during the bath is so velvety smooth and soft. I know that these bath bombs have to be helping your skin out a ton after your bath. I relaxed in my tub for 2 hours and the bath bomb effects stayed the whole time. I truly would tell you to go out to lush and spend the money it's worth it at least once in your life time I promise you. I know what I will be asking for every Christmas from now on.
Claire H.
Shakopee
This product is so much fun!  I love taking baths, I find them very relaxing and a way to unwind after a long day.  This is the perfect way to make my bath even more luxurious!  It smells so good, and I love how as it fizzes there is glitter that comes out from the center too!  It makes your bath look like it is fit for a queen!  It is one of those products that just adds that extra something to your bath experience.

I would also like to add that it doesn't stain your bath tub at all, and the glitter for the most part goes down the drain.  If there is any left over glitter, it isn't stubborn and it comes off of your bathtub super easy!  I love this bath bomb!
Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
I fell in love with Lush! I shop here 2-3 times a month! The bath bombs are probably my absolute favorite (their lip sugar scrub is incredible too) and this bath bomb is probably my absolute favorite one ever! It’s called Dragons Egg! It smells FANTASTIC! And I love what it does to my bath water it’s just something you have to feel & see! I definitely recommend Lush and PLEASE try out Dragons Egg bath bomb! You won’t be disappointed! It also makes my skin feel super smooth and soft. 💗
Zayra R.
Turlock
**NOT REVIEWING THIS PARTICULAR ONE** So, I was unable to find the lush bath bomb, “Butterball” on here but I really wanted to review it! So I apologize for putting it here! BUT the butterball bath bomb by LUSH is AMAZING!! It left my skin so so so so soooo smooth! I was super relaxed and it didn’t leave any residue on me or my tub! Only downside is that it doesn’t really turn the water any pretty colors like the others do.
Autumn T.
This bath bomb is so perfect and pretty makes a cute swirls and glitter all over the bath and I love it! It smells so good and makes my skin feeling amazing lush products never disappoint me! This bath bomb and the jelly bombs are my favorite!
Katy F.
West Palm Beach
This is not my number one favorite bath bombs from Lush I think it's probably my third favorite next to the sadly discontinued pink and the sex bomb, but this is a great bath bomb! It has little colorful circles of confetti in it that fill up your bathtub and make your skin so soft! It smells so good and you feel soft, clean and sexy all day! Nothing makes my skin feel better than when I take a nice Lush bath. The aroma seems to linger with you and I just love it!
Christina D.
S Portland, ME
I know they’re a little pricey, but I adore Lush bath bombs. Every single one smells great, I’ve yet to come across one I don’t like. I love the way they make my bath beautiful and my skin feel great. They also make excellent gifts! I haven’t met a single person who was bummed to get a couple bath bombs or lotion bars or something. A lot of people don’t spend money on themselves like that, so it makes a great gift.
I love this bath bomb so much.It helps me go to sleep and makes me relaxed.It makes your waters color change which is very satisfying.I really recommend this bath bomb to you guys because I haven’t had no problems with it ,It helps me all the time which I love.so make sure to get yourselves one too .so you can know what I am talking about.!!
Bethany C.
This makes your bathwater beautiful and smell soo very yummy! It’s the ultimate in fun. I recommend this to everyone because who doesn’t love a fun bath? The price is pretty good considering the large size.
Angela G.
This bath bomb is fantastic. It has a white shell, with pods of colours that ultimately turn the water a bright orange hue. It contains heaps of glitter that gives the water an added effect.
The scent is amazing. It's lemon sherbet, with an orange kick. It also has a bit of Jasmine.
This is one of my favourite regular line bath bombs because it puts on a show as well as softens the skin.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone tried this bath bomb?
Evelyn G.
N Hollywood, CA
Does it smell yummy??
Jess K.
Derbyshire
Is the dragons egg bath bomb colourful when you place it into the water?
beauty f.
debrecen
What kind of aroma does this have?
riz z.
Flushing, NY
so every time i have to use one bomb?